Cake & Honey // Soft Tsukishi...

By x_valkyrie_

"Then lay with me again." He paused. Then continued speaking i could barely hear him this time though, "I can... More

Introduction
Chapitre 1: Who Are You ?!
Chapitre 2: I'm Here To Stay
Chapitre 3: I Hope You Get Hurt
You Unlocked A Hidden Chapter!
Chapitre 4: You Can Rely On Me
Chapitre 5: Trouble
Chapitre 6: You Don't Mind?
Chapitre 7: Birthday Mayhem
Chapitre 8: I Ruined Dinner
Chapitre 9: Today's Date
Chapitre 10: Here's Something I Didn't Mention
Chapitre 11: That Old Glass Factory
Chapitre 12: I Remember Your Name
Chapitre 13: Not A Kid
Chapitre 14: New Beginning
Chapitre 15: Women Are Scary
Chapitre 16: I'm A Babysitter
Chapitre 17: The Invitation
Chapitre 18: Secret Kiss
Chapitre 20: You Give Me Fever Pt. 2
Chapitre 21: On That Hill
Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Lemon Version)
Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Fluff Ver.)
Chapitre 23: Meet The Parents
Chapitre 24: Game On
Chapitre 25: I'm Not Hungry
Chapitre 26: Cancer
Chapitre 27: The Next Step
Chapitre 28: Saw You In A Dream
Chapitre 29: A Marriage Proposal Can't Be Far Behind
Chapitre 30: September 27th
Chapitre 31: Night Falls on September 27th
Chapitre 32: The Last Waltz

Chapitre 19: You Give Me Fever Pt.1

25 1 0
By x_valkyrie_

Tsukishima's POV:

It's this same feeling all over again. It's crazy how after all these years it feels the exact same way it did before. Exactly how I remember it.

Like if I was sinking, the water pressure pushing me lower and lower.

As if my heart was made of patches, it feels like one is missing, like it's incomplete. Like a missing puzzle piece. Like a cliffhanger.

Once again she's gone and I'm just- here. In my room. Crying. All by myself. Again.

Worst part about crying all night is that the following morning, you can't even cry anymore. It's like you run out of tears so all you can do is stare at the ceiling. Letting that feeling sink in. Letting my thoughts flood in.

I remember what she said and all of the words I didn't mean. I'd been bottling up everything from years ago and I ended up lashing out on her. Every time I remember I called her a burden just makes me want to spill my guts out.

But more than anything else I just want to hold her. One more time. Like we did when we were younger. When we pretended no one else existed and it was just us two. Under the stars and the moon.

There is a light knock on my door that brings me out of my endless thoughts.

"I'm coming in. Hey Tsukishima, it's time to check your temperature again." -Rosemary says as she walks in my room and raises the thermometer to my forehead. "Hmm it's 101.2 degrees Fahrenheit. It's still pretty high. Are you sure you don't want to go see a doctor?"

I nod my head no and she sighs. "I knew it, I'm sure y/n must have a cold too. Both of you standing out in the rain like that for a while. Sigh. Fine, I'll run to the convenience store real quick to buy you more medicine and some other things." -Rosemary

She grabs the wet towel from my forehead and places a new one. "I'll be back. Just stay lying down and if you need anything call me okay? Thank goodness it's the weekend." -Rosemary

With that she exists my room and a few moments later I hear the front door open & close. The house is quiet. I like the quiet.

I feel a wave of drowsiness and drift off into sleep.

.
.
.

"Cakes."

"Mon cheri."

"Heh, why do you call me that ?"

"Let's see mmm do you prefer sweetheart? Darling?"

"What about what you called me back at the club?"

"...babe?"

"Yes?"

"I thought you were too drunk to remember."

"I'll remember what's convenient to me haha."

"Is that so? Well you are a babe so I guess it fits you."

"Awe that's so cheesy!...You didn't answer my question though."

"..."

"Tsukki?"

"Yes mon cheri?"

"Please?"

"...I can't tell you."

"Awe but why?"

"...because you're not real. You're not really here. Laying down next to me. Even though your arms are around me, it's not you...because I'm dreaming aren't I?"

"Maybe. But in this world, we never fought. I never left, those tears we cried never happened. Isn't this much better? If you stay asleep we can be together, just like you wanted."

"...I-I'm sorry y/n. If I stayed here, I wouldn't get to see my other half again... Although I wish we never fought, part of me is okay that we did. Because now I have the chance to be a better person for her."

"...so you're going to leave me here?"

"I'm afraid so."

"And you'll only tell her why you call us 'mon cheri'?"

"I will. I promise I will."

She smiled. "Are you going to mess up again?"

.
.
.

"Tsukki? Tsukki? Tsukishima Kei!"

I open my eyes and see Rosemary next to my bed with medicine in her hand and a sports drink.

"What's wrong?" -Rosemary

"W-What do you mean?"

"You're crying." -Rosemary

I raise my fingertips to my face and see she is right. There were tears staining my cheeks and my eyes felt heavy & puffy.

She sighs then proceeds to give me the new medicine she bought. I sit up from my bed to eat some chicken soup she made. I thank her and she accompanies me to eat.

That really was a dream. I dreamt I was laying down with y/n and she was in my arms once again. I remember the last thing she asked me was if I was going to mess up again. I didn't get to answer but, I know I probably will. But with y/n...I don't think I mind.

As I'm about to finish my food Rosemary speaks up, "...hey what's that boy's name? The one that's always with y/n?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well the convenience store was closed so I went somewhere else. And there was this guy at the store that had brown hair with blonde dyed ends. I think I recognized him, the last time y/n stayed in my room I think I saw that boy come pick her up." -Rosemary

"...that was probably Kenma. He's her boyfriend-", wait can I even say that? She said they were pretending but if it's just a public thing then I don't know if I should tell Rosemary the truth.

"Oh, I see. Him and I basically bought the same things so I asked him if he knew y/n and he said he was buying stuff for her since she was sick too. But at the end when he was about to pay, it looked like he got an urgent call because he immediately ran outside. As if he was looking for someone-" -Rosemary

"What?" My heart started racing. What's going on? Kenma doesn't get flustered- no he doesn't even move for anything in the world unless it involves y/n.

"W-What's going on?" -Rosemary

"I-I have to go!"

"What?! You're still sick! Tsukishima!" -Rosemary

I frantically start searching for a hoodie and rush down the stairs.

"Tsukishima Kei get your ass back to bed! Your fever hasn't gone down?!" -Rosemary

"Mar! It's y/n!!"

•••

3rd Person POV:

With that, Tsukishima rushed out the door, still in his pajamas he ran towards his car and quickly drove to the nearest flower shop.

He purchased a bouquet of [your favorite flowers] and went back to his car but unfortunately, it did not want to start. He had run out of gas.

"Fuck!" He slammed his palms on the steering wheel of his car. "No. Not yet. I'm not giving up yet."

The boy got out of his car and spoke to the man at the flower shop, asking him if he could look after his car and if he didn't come back to get it after an hour that he could have it totaled. The man hesitantly agreed, and Tsukishima dashed out of the door.

He was going to head home to borrow Rosemary's motorcycle but then he stopped. Thinking to himself, flowers are not enough. So he decided to run towards his favorite tea shop and get her a cake or something.

People passing by stared at him with confused & worried looks and some offered to help him.

Since he was still in his pajamas, people started wondering if he was a runaway, crazy hospital patient. And the fact that his clothes were plain white didn't help; so someone decided to call the police and an ambulance followed close behind them. Tsukishima wasn't able to stop the civilian nor did he have the time to do so, he continued running down the streets.

They were still blocks away but Tsukishima could hear the sirens. He ran and ran and ran towards the tea shop, even though he was tired, with a fever, and with a bouquet in his hands, he ran like he was being chased by titans.

He turned the corner on the tea shop and bumped into someone. His glasses were knocked out of his face and onto the sidewalk.

"I'm so sorry, I'm in a rush, please let me help you." He extended his hand out to the person...but that person only slapped it.

The boy didn't lose one second and immediately hugged that stranger. Because he knew that stranger was none other than y/n l/n.

"O-Ow. Tsukki you're crushing me." She dusted off her clothes and stood up, since the boy had technically body slammed her down onto the pavement.

The sirens were still in the background. Slowly getting closer. The public was convinced he was crazy, so much that even a news broadcast helicopter was out trying to find this 'crazy hospital patient'.

Tsukishima didn't waste a second, he grabbed his glasses, and he immediately got up after y/n.

"Tsukishima what's-"

"Get in, get in."

Tsukishima was sweaty, the day was surprisingly warm and that didn't help his fever at all. He began feeling dizzy but he quickly guided the girl inside the tea shop.

They sat down at a table and Tsukishima was finally able to catch his breath. Y/n was super confused now. She didn't know whether to ask why he looked like he was about to pass out or why he was running like he was being chased by the police. She was still feeling kind of blue from yesterday's fight as well so Tsukishima wasn't really the person she wanted to see right now. She was actually being chased by Kenma's team too.

But it's almost like he knew exactly what she was thinking cause he didn't waste a second in explaining everything.

"I- *inhale* the police thinks I'm an asylum patient and they're after me so I had to run even faster *inhale*. I also have a fever of 100.7 degrees Fahrenheit *inhale*. Goddamn I hate running. See what you made me do?"

"Um."

"Give me a minute." He inhaled very deeply and exhaled trying to normalize his breath. When he was finally able to catch his breath, he brought out the bouquet of flowers he was hiding behind his back. Luckily the petals and leaves hadn't flown away while he was running.

He handed her the flowers and her eyes grew wider in shock. Tsukishima grabbed y/n's hands across the table and stared at her intently. His gaze was mesmerizing and even almost hypnotizing.

"Y/n..."

»»————- ♡ ————-««

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 1741 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 419 6
๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ด ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ณ โ†ณ ๐‘ ๐‘˜8 ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ i write oneshots for the sk8 the infinity characters โ reki, move i'm gonna crash...
511K 15.6K 18
๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐๐ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ as th...
615K 30.9K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
122K 4.4K 21
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๏ฟฝ...