RWBY: The Vermillion Knight

By DerErzHerzog

"This is my story ... do you want to listen to my adventures in Remnant?" I don't own anything but plot. All... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Beacon Academy - Arrival
Chapter 3: Beacon Academy - Initiation
Chapter 4: School and related Problems
Chapter 5: Friends?
Chapter 6: Field trip
Chapter 7: First Contact - Part 1
Chapter 8: First Contact - Part 2
Chapter 9: Just another day...
Chapter 10: Town
Chapter 11: Legion
Chapter 12: Legion of Domination (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Legion of Domination (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Domineer
Chapter 15: Beacon Academy - Brothers
Chapter 16: Everwinter without Mercy (Part 1)
Chapter 17: Everwinter without Mercy (Part 2)

Forword

2.3K 13 7
By DerErzHerzog

Before I start a new story, I want to make a few things clear.

This is a work of fiction and has the only purpose to entertain the people who read this. I don't get any form of payment for this besides possible votes which have no material value. All rights go to their respective owners.

Furthermore, just as in the other three RWBY stories of mine, this story will have a self-made character (or OC if you want to name it that way) but if you want to you can replace the name of the MC with your own.

I also want to state that the idea for this story came to my mind when I was playing the game "Honkai Impact 3rd" and watched the RWBY YouTuber adel aka (who also does Honkai Impact 3rd videos and often compares the two franchises) so the MC of this story will have some connections to the Honkai Impact franchise (mainly weapons) and I'm uncertain if I should bring some characters from HI3 to the world of RWBY as this story will be in Remnant (RWBY world). If you want some of the HI3 characters (there are many great characters) write a comment.

Lastly, this book was also inspired by someone else book on Wattpad ("The Weak RWBY X Malereader").

Thank you for listening, the first chapter will come soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 311 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.
60.6K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
1.5K 31 12
have you ever wanted to go to a different world, I did but let me tell you this: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. I DO NOT OWN RWBY.
4.2K 36 16
4 RWBY characters I made inserted into the story line of the show, I do not own RWBY all rights go to Rooster Teeth and the late Monty Oum