Road To You - MEWGULF AU (COM...

By lemonjunkxx

Gulf Kanawut has been in love with his best friend, Mew Suppasit, since they were in high school. Sadly, Mew... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
not an update
Epilogue
NEW AU Announcement!!
100k Views?!?!?!

Chapter 20

14.4K 615 38
By lemonjunkxx

Gulf

I nervously sat on the private plane.

"We still have 12 hours of non stop flight, love. I know you're worried but please try to rest, okay?" P'Mew said.

I nodded but I can't stop the tears falling down my face.

"Oh no. Come here." He stood up, took my hand and placed me on his lap while he hugs me.

I didn't hold back my tears and started crying again.

"Shhh. It's okay, I'm here. I'll make sure we'll find out who's responsible for the shooting." He said while caressing my back for comfort.

Everything was going great and perfect. Why did it have to happen?

---

4 hours ago

He finally kissed me.

After 17 years of loving him, I finally feel that I'm loved back.

We were so caught up in each other's lips when Phi Mew's phone rang.

We broke off the kiss and P'Mew kept on staring at me, his arm wrapped around my waist and the other hand kept on caressing my cheeks.

¨Phi, can you stop staring at me and answer your phone please?¨ I said and I feel the heat reaching my face.

¨Why are you being so cute?¨ He teasingly said as he removed his hands on my cheek and reached for his phone in his pocket, his other hand holding my waist.

¨It's Saint.¨ He said as he answered his phone.

¨What??" P'Mew suddenly shouted.

"We're going back to Thailand now. Book us the soonest flight!¨ He said.

¨Scratch that. Find us a private plane here or something. We'll leave as soon as we pack our things.¨ He hung up and hurriedly found a cab.

I wasn't able to ask him because as we entered the cab, he kept on making multiple calls. Once we reached the hotel, he hurriedly packed our things while I just stood there confused on what's happening.

¨What's going on, Phi? You look so worried. What happened? Why are we going back to Thailand.¨ I asked him as soon as soon as he entered the living room, all our things in tow.

We went to me and hugged me tight.

¨Gulfie, Por got shot. I don't have the exact details yet but he's in critical condition right now and he's inside the Operating Room now according to Saint.¨ He hugged me tightly.

What? Por? No!

I didn't notice tears falling down my eyes. I'm not the type of person who cries a lot but these emotions that I felt for the past few hours got me crying hard.

---

¨Rest first, love. Try to get some sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there. You need all the rest you can get.¨ P'Mew said while hugging me.

¨I'll try. Sleep as well, Phi. You're more tired than me, I'm sure.¨

¨Don't worry about me. I'm okay.¨

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

I hope Por is fine.

You have to. Please.

-

Mew's POV

We are now at the hospital, inside Por's room. He was brought to the hospital where Gulf is working so he made calls before we got there to ask about Por's condition. He was moved to a room before we got here and the Doctors said that his condition is already stable.

He was shot twice. The first bullet went to his right shoulder, the second went through his abdomen. No major organs were damaged so he should be fine but the operation took more than 7 hours because they need to find the bullet inside his abdomen.

Now, I'm looking at Gulf while he is talking to the Doctor. The moment we landed in Thailand, the crying Gulf was gone and was replaced by Doctor Gulf who looks super serious right now.

I'm so proud of him. From being bullied in high school, now he's a surgeon. I smiled.

¨You are so whipped, Bro.¨ I didn't notice Metawin is already sitting beside me.

¨Not even gonna deny it. How are you? How's everything here when we're gone?¨ I asked Metawin.

¨Everything's fine before Por's shooting incident. We are looking into it now. I don't trust that the police will investigate this thoroughly. I had Nadech take care of the business while I focus on this. We'll take care of this. You can continue your honeymoon with Gulf. Everything's fine.¨ Metawin smiled.

¨We'll continue it some other time. I want to help as well, Win. We are a family now so I want to extend my help. Besides, do you think Doctor Gulf will leave this hospital when Por is here? I don't think so.¨ I said.

¨Well, you are right. Anyways, I have to leave now.¨ Win stood up and said his goodbyes to Mae and Gulf.

¨Mew, can you take Gulf to the cafeteria to eat? I'm sure you haven't eaten since you landed in Thailand. Gulf, Son, come on. Eat first. I'll stay here with your Por.¨ Mae, Gulf's Mom, said.

¨Fine. Just give us 30 minutes, we'll be back.¨ Gulf said as he kissed Mae in the cheek. I went towards Mae and gave her a hug.

¨We'll be back soon.¨ I said while we were in a hug.

¨I'm sorry this cuts your vacation off.¨Mae said.

Before Gulf can answer I already said, ¨That's nonsense, Mae. As long as Por and you are safe, It's already okay for us. We're family now- I've always considered you guys as my second family for a long time now. You don't have to apologize.¨I smiled at her.

I went towards Gulf, took his hand and we went to the cafeteria.

-

When we were already inside the hospital's elevator, I glanced at Gulf and noticed that he was blushing.

Cute.

¨Why are you blushing, Gulf?¨ He shook his head.

¨Come on. Tell me.¨

¨No.¨

I raised my eyebrows at him.

¨Fine. It's just that you haven't let go of my hand yet. I'm just glad about that.¨ He smiled.

¨You are so cute, love. Don't worry, I don't have any plans to let your hand go.¨ I told him while I kissed him on the cheek. Now his whole face is red when I dragged him outside the elevator.

-

We sat down on one of the tables and we're eating silently when Gulf suddenly asks...

¨So, Phi... You like me too, right?¨ Gulf asked.

¨what?¨ I asked.

¨You kept on kissing me and holding my hand. You like me too, right?¨ He asked.

Oh, my baby Gulf is back, he's so cute.

¨No. I don't like you.¨ I replied.

¨WHAT?! Then why the hell will you do all these for?¨ His voice is so loud and I swear I think everyone near us heard him.

¨I don't just like you, Gulfie. I love you, that's why. ¨I replied and went back to eating.

I noticed that he was not moving. I looked at him and I saw him smiling brightly.

¨You do? You love me?¨ He asked.

¨Yes, love. I love you.¨ I smiled at him and I can feel his eyes tearing.

¨Since when?¨

¨17 years ago,¨

¨17 years ago? What are you talking about?¨

¨Remember when we danced in the rain? That's when I knew. ¨ I explained.

He just smiled at me...

Then he glared at me.

I think he's mad.

¨Then why the hell did you date Eye then?!¨ He asked.

Oh....

¨Well, about that....¨

I guess It's time to come clean.

--

See you in the next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 19.3K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...
21.5K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...
317K 11.8K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
53.4K 2.6K 21
Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong or Gulf, a stubborn 18-year-old young man, insisted on searching for his biological father whom he found out through a...