𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ; comma...

By lupesune

──── ❛ what you love is your fate. © lupesune 2021 ... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
❂ 000. we begin in the dark
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢 ─── 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜
❂ 001. lost cause
❂ 002. the thief
❂ 003. escape
❂ 004. curiosity
❂ 005. the encounter
❂ 006. the master
❂ 007. force bonds
❂ 008. about you
❂ 009. the mission
❂ 010. emergency
❂ 011. forgotten
❂ 012. fake out
❂ 013. the rescue
❂ 014. escape malevolence
❂ 015. the commanders
❂ 016. commander & captain
❂ 017. the rishi outpost
❂ 018. rishi attacked
❂ 019. saviour complex
❂ 020. luck
❂ 021. home
❂ 022. used to be friends
❂ 023. promises of the snow
❂ 024. orto plutonia
❂ 025. anklebiters
❂ 026. pacify
❂ 027. talk to me
❂ 029. the soldier
❂ 030. slow dancing
❂ 031. past facades
❂ 032. glimpse of us
❂ 033. out like a light
❂ 034. favourite place
❂ 035. run
❂ 036. heart out
❂ 037. made your mark
❂ 038. attachment
❂ 039. sincerity is scary
❂ 040. the little things
❂ 041. siege of ryloth
❂ 042. force signals
❂ 043. child of war
❂ 044. innocent
❂ 045. visions
❂ 046. eisha's fear
❂ 047. fiolet
❂ 048. the wolfpack
❂ 049. his rain
❂ 050. the bet
❂ 051. felucia rescue
❂ 052. her sun
❂ 053. serendipity
❂ 054. the '79s experience
❂ 055. back to you
❂ 056. drunk walk home
❂ 057. wolffe's choice
❂ 058. always
❂ 059. calon
❂ 060. the supply run
❂ 061. trust me
❂ 062. control
❂ 063. stay with me
❂ 064. memory garden
❂ 065. the major
❂ 066. choices
❂ 067. the beginning of the end
❂ 068. sun & moon
❂ 069. burning sun
❂ 070. dying sun
❂ 071. i know the end
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢𝐢 ─── 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣
❂ 072. what remains

❂ 028. waging war

1.7K 120 68
By lupesune

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxviii.    WAGING WAR

my secrets are burning a hole through my heart / and my
bones catch a fever / it's hard to find a way to breathe.

SLEEPWALKING // BRING ME THE HORIZON

"I DON'T LIKE IT."

Eisha glanced over to Sinker from her place beside Boost — the Commander had long left her with the duo whilst he ordered the rest of the men around.

'Not his smartest move, for sure.'

Nodding next to Eisha, Boost warily watched the Talz as he murmured, "Yeah. I don't like the way they're looking at us."

Her gaze shifted between them, before following where their eyes were permanently glued to the species of oversized bears, "They're just curious." Tiredly rolling her eyes at their behaviour, she shrugged, "They're just as scared of you, as you are of them. Don't worry so much."

"I'm not scared!" Boost's gaze snapped back to her at her observation.

Raising a brow, she crossed her arms, "Whatever helps you sleep at night, vod." Shaking her head, she continued her reassurance, "They're just like us — nothing to fear."

Sinker's head snapped to her, and Boost's soon followed suit.

"What?"

"Oh, no."

Declaring back, Boost sighed, "Oh no, indeed."

"Oh no, what?" She laughed.

Exasperatedly sighing, Sinker shook his head, "That look." His eyes closed in exasperation — the disappointed parent persona soon returning.

"What look?" Scrunching her nose gently, she studied him, "How about we talk about the permanent look on your face, Sinks?"

Poking his tongue out at her, Boost backed his brother up, "You're looking at them like you wanna go say hi."

"So what if I do want to go say hi," Side-eyeing the clone, she had to admit she was getting pretty bored with all the standing around whilst the Jedi had their peace talks.

"No," Straightening, he took a page out of Wolffe's book as he attempted a firm tone. "Absolutely not."

Pouting at his command, her arms dropped, "Why not? If we're going to be making peace with these guys, we might as well be friendly to them." Trailing off, her gaze leaned past Boost. Catching the back of the Commander's helmet, her brow furrowed, "Do you reckon he's been watching us?"

Swivelling to follow her gaze, Boost shook his head, "Nah, I don't think he has." His gaze switched back to his Captain, "But, that's beside the point. You're under our care, Eish." He held a finger up, "Meaning: you can't go running off—"

"Cool."

Cutting him off, she had already taken several slow steps towards one of the Talz during Boost's rant. Catching the attention of the creature, the Padawan moved steadily, and cautiously — she didn't want to startle them.

"Eish! Eisha Ree—you get back here right now!"

Walking closer, she ignored their hushed shouts; it worked for a mere few seconds. Listening to the scuffle behind her, she groaned at the distant voice that berated her friends.

'I'm going to kill whichever one of them told him.'

"Pitat!"

'Right on cue.'

Refusing to break eye contact with the Talz, Eisha brushed off Blaidd's calls for her, instead opting to take another minuscule step forward.

Which wasn't the greatest idea ever.

Raising its spear high in warning with a yell, Eisha fumbled back slightly, startling the Talz further as well as herself. Almost tripping to the floor, she managed to keep her balance with the Force, staring at the Talz — their spear drew high.

"Captain! Pitat! Come back here, right now!"

Exhaling softly, she regained her composure, reaching for her belt where her lightsaber devotedly rested. Slowly removing it from its position, she showed the hilt to the Talz, before carefully setting it in the snow, and gradually raising her hands after.

Threateningly stepping towards her, she couldn't hear the shouts for her return to her Commander. The howling wind graced her ears — the Commander far from her mind — as the creature aimed its weapon towards her.

Tightly squeezing her eyes closed, their howl mixed with the wind's own as Eisha kept her chin down in surrender. The spear's rushing descent towards her whistled in her ears and blocked out all of her other senses.

All, except one.

"PITAT!"

THUD!

Violet eyes still firmly closed, Eisha's nose scrunched slightly at the sound, 'I thought that would be a bit more like a squelch, to be honest...'

'...Wait a minute.'

Risking it, she peeked one eye open — immediately taking notice of the Talz that was now within an inch of her face.

Oh, and she wasn't just stabbed.

Opening the other eye now, she glanced to her left, seeing the previously rather threatening spear lodged safely into the ground; contently resting beside her lightsaber.

Snapping her gaze back to the Talz, she meekly smiled, "Hey." Gaining a light snarl and huff in return, she grinned, "Nice to meet you too!"

She assumed that's what they meant.

Grin widening, she glimpsed back at her men and Commander with an excited wave as she continued to speak amicably with her new Talz friend — she was blissfully uncaring of the obvious language barrier between the two.

From the clone's defence line, Wolffe could only stare. His mouth dropped to the floor as he raised a hand to his thundering heart.

She was going to give him a heart attack — never mind her!

But somewhere through his disbelief at her ignorance — and fury at her inconsideration for herself — Wolffe still slightly smiled.

'She's going to be the death of me.'

Maybe. Maybe, he wanted her to be just that.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Giggling in the mass of Talz friends she had made, Eisha had been attempting to communicate with them all; finding that drawing apparently seemed to go over best with them.

Smiling as one attempted to vocalize with her, she was more than pleased with the friends she had made — despite the fact that she couldn't understand a single word.

Though, she didn't expect Blaidd to be very pleased with her.

Scrunching her nose, she curiously glanced behind her. She hadn't heard from her Commander for a while. Though, now, she really wished she hadn't just glanced behind her.

Storming out of the High Council meeting, the Chairman thundered over to her Commander and Rex; clearly, ordering the two around from the ridiculous flourish of his arms.

Furrowing her brows at the interaction, she heard the Talz around her snarl and grunt at each other. A Talz Eisha had yet to meet made their way over to the small group, and gestured to Eisha as it informed the others of what had just occurred.

With the other Talz now looking at her, she offered a confused smile. They only stared at her, and gazed at her with something she couldn't describe, but rather could sense.

Grief.

Frowning at their behaviour, reality finally struck Eisha as she glanced back to the clones. Sorrowfully gazing at the Talz now, she wistfully shook her head, "This wasn't my choice."

Turning her back on them, she called for her lightsaber. But, as she held the cold metal hilt in her grasp, only one thought resounded within her mind.

She wouldn't be using it to aid this war.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Approaching Anakin, Obi-Wan, and both the Captain and her Commander, Anakin's words carried over the wind to her, "You're going to have to stay with the Chairman until we can work things out. Protect him at all costs."

She scoffed from beside Wolffe, "Easier said than done."

The Commander flinched at her sudden and silent appearance. Though, he quickly resumed his usual unbothered state as she smirked in his direction.

Rex nodded, and turned to his men, "Mount up! We're moving out!"

Eisha followed the two clones before Anakin called out to her, "Snowy! You're not staying with us?"

Shaking her head in reply, she shouted, "Not on your life, Ani! Anyways," She sent him a short grin before pulling up her scarf, "Someone's gotta keep my babysitter alive."

"Blaidd! Wait up!" Sprinting after the clone, she reached for his hand to tug him back as she made her way to him, "Stop—Please, you're going too fast." Panting slightly, she regretted ever deciding to do any form of physical fitness — her hand was still tightly held by his as placed the other on her knee.

Giving her a minute to catch her breath, he held in his laugh at her state, "You're coming with m—us, Pitat?"

Breezing past his fumble, she smirked, "Of course, I'm coming with you, Blaidd. I mean, I can't have my oh-so-special Guardian dying on me now, can I?"

Chuckling at her words, he tugged her hand gently to pull her along to their speeder, "Ah, yes. Where would I ever be without my little Pitat to protect me?"

She eyed him, "Dead."

"Thanks," Rolling his eyes playfully, he sat at the front of the speeder as he waited for her to also climb on.

Hopping behind him, she wrapped her arms securely around his waist. Tucking her head against his back, Wolffe swallowed thickly as he swore her touch burned him through his armour.

Shivering, he blushed at the close contact, "Re—Ready?"

"Ready!" She grinned.

✧˖*°࿐HI!

It's so long...why? WHY?!

Yes hello, sorry that was boring maybe I think, WHY DO I WRITE SO MUCH FOR SUCH SMALL CLIPS AND IT TAKES SO LONG OMG

Anyways, how's everyone doing today? My broadband went down which was fun! Hence, the late update, and why I didn't have enough time to fully finish the Trespass episode. So, the ending will now be half of the next chapter...I'm so sorry. :/

THANK YOU FOR 3.7K READS! AND 299 VOTES!! I love you all so much, I'm so grateful for all of you who decide to read this honestly! :D

And as always, feel free to comment! I love replying to you all and seeing your reactions to the story, seriously makes my day!! :)) Plus, tell me if you liked this chapter, or if it bored you to death - either is an acceptable response

Anyways, I'm going to go now write the next chapter and hopefully finish episode 15 lmao

Love you, guys!

—iss <33

FIRST PUBLISHED:
LAST EDITED: 16/02/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 317 46
This is a sequel to Hilarious Texts and Tales of The Clone Wars, but featuring characters from all across the galaxy! Get ready for hilarious, adorab...
1.1K 30 29
Star Wars the Clone Wars Fanfiction, Mostly Focused on female OC and Captain Rex, and their experience falling in love, but also telling the growth o...
Warrior By Twig

Fanfiction

959 28 15
!!!!!!READ PADAWAN AND AD'IKA FIRST!!!!!!! Sal Kalani's journey continues and the war is not as she thought it was before. The war continues and Sal...
5.1K 281 12
❛ How long baby have i been away? ❜ ( obi-wan kenobi x oc ) ( tcw s1 - s7 ) cover by @crystallous !! ©HYPERLIGHTS 2021