Enchanted Voice (Twilight Fan...

By xMis-Redx

Born with a beautiful voice, nice attitude, perfect body and everything. Blair Alexandria Melody Swan is the... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Information
Chapter 1- Forks, Washington
Chapter 2- Vision
Chapter 3- New Girl
Chapter 4- Friends
Chapter 5- Soccer
Chapter 6- Lunch
Chapter 7- Crystalize
Chapter 8- La Push
Chapter 9- Smiles
Chapter 10: Jealous Jessica
Chapter 11: Shopping spree fail
Chapter 12: The truth
Chapter 13: Bella is coming
Chapter 14: Swan Rivals
Chapter 15: Back-up
Chapter 16: Tease
Chapter 17: Snowy Forks
Chapter 18: Accident
It's my birthday!
Chapter 19: Truth to be told
Chapter 20: Anger
Chapter 21: Magic Mirror
Chapter 22: Interview
Chapter 23: Insanity
Chapter 24: Stalking
Chapter 25: Asylum
Chapter 26: Carlisle's Story
Chapter 27: Try Baking
Chapter 28: Plans
Chapter 29: Prom
Chapter 30: Venice, Italy
Chapter 31: Volturi
Chapter 32: Concert
Chapter 33: "Please come back to me"
Chapter 34: Dinner
Chapter 35: Isolation
A/N
Chapter 36: Sunshines
A/N
I'm Back!!!
Chapter 37: Gift
Chapter 38: Back home
Chapter 39: Tension
Chapter 40: Assassination
Chapter 41: Dare Devil
Epilogue

Bella's Torture

18.9K 392 42
By xMis-Redx

(Since you guys wanted to know what happened to Bella, here it is)

"You think you're gonna leave just like that? I am not even close to making you suffer." Blair smirks and Bella's vision went to darkness. She opens her eyes to find herself in a dark coffin as she slams her hands against the top.

"Help! Somebody! Charlie! Edward!" Bella screams pounding on the lid and she hears something breaking. She looks around breathing heavily as she patted next to her. She felt a small metal object making her grab it quickly and tries to light it. She tries to turn it on as the breaking of what sounded like bones became nearer.

She keeps doing it and soon the lighter lights up and she screams as Victoria's face came into view with her fangs ready before going for a bite. She screams louder and in pain when she felt her hair pulled, body scratched, feeling her limbs being pulled apart. Tears falls from her eyes her face was harshly tilted up letting her see Blair.

"Please...Please, don't do this. You love me. I'm sorry." She tells her in a silent voice.

"You aren't sorry, not yet at least and you never loved me which means I can do this whenever I want." She harshly tells her before the pain and torture came back. Bella's mind felt scrambled before everything stopped.

"Hurt....Hurt...Hurt." She tells herself bawling in the corner not hearing or noticing anyone walking inside the room.

She felt her arms being grabbed making her scream and struggle begging for Blair to stop the pain. She never noticed being loaded inside a truck and driving almost across the entire country and being thrown inside a white room. She fidgets and rocks as she could hear the laughter, feel the pain, the burning sensation through her skin.

You deserve this. Was the last thing she heard after her death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 5.9K 78
Liliana Marissa Swan, twin to Isabella Marie Swan, Liliana has always been the favored twin Finding her passion in the entertainment industry being...
27.8K 408 14
Evelyn Marie Swan was the one their dad kept while their mother got Bella. Growing up in the small town of forks can be good or bad depending on how...
318K 6.1K 13
When the famous Sophia Swan comes into town, Bella isn't happy that all the attention goes to her. But she still has the Cullens, right?
196K 3.8K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...