sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs ~ Vinnie Hacker

By jemchalamet

Ths story gets WAY better, I promise. ▪︎ᴠɪɴɴɪᴇ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ ✍︎ More

Introduction - Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mafia Book is out!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
OMG YALL- new story
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I'm not dead lol

Chapter 20

8.5K 174 89
By jemchalamet

Y/N'S POV

Haley and I walked into our room and as we entered she softly screamed.

"OMG OMG!!"

"What?" I asked her.

"You got his number!?!?" She exclaimed and I tried to stay to not make it seem like a big deal even though I was screaming on the inside.

"It's not a big deal Haley." I slightly smirked laying on my bed.

'Cmon Y/n. Don't act so calm, I know your heart is screaming. I know you too well." She looked at me wiggling her eyebrows.

"Fine, AHHH!!!"

I screamed loud enough for no one else to hear us and she hugged me.

"So..." She smirked.

"So?" I questioned.

"So do you like the dude?" she asked with a smile.

"Well...." I stared not sure of a way to answer her question.

"I guess. I mean....he is cute." I said looking down at my feet picturing Brayden's face in my head.

"The start of a new chapter, "Y/n finds love with a mysterious camp dude on a school field trip" She said spreading out her hands across the air.

"Sounds good enough." She said and we laughed.

"What are we gonna eat for dinner, we don't have anything." I said remembering we have no snacks or drinks left from this morning.

"Oh yeah. You wanna invite the boys over and we can go to the cafeteria?" She suggested.

"Sure, we'll go at their room in about 15 minutes." I agreed.

"Fine by me." She nodded.

"Okay, well I'm gonna call Jesse and check up on him. His class is coming tomorrow." I told her.

"Oh, tell him I said hi." She said.

"Sure thing." I smiled.

-

VINNIE'S POV

The boys and I got to our rooms and I jumped on my bed immedigoing on my phone. The place was oddly quiet so re
moved my gaze from my phone and looked up to the boys watching me from the bed across mine with smiles on their faces.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Dude." Jordan said in a "duh" tone.

"Its obvious." Troy continued.

"What's obvious? that I'm hungry? Well let's got to the caf-..." I was cut off.

"No bro, we know you like Y/n." He said and I immediately sat up straight on the bed.

"W- what...w- who told you that." I hesitated.

"No one. We can tell straight through your face." Jirdan said.

"How?" I asked.

"Well for starter's, you're jealous." He laughed.

"I'm not jealous." I lied.

"Yes you are, did you see the look on your face everytime Y/n and Brayden hang out? It's priceless." Troy laughed and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah dude, just admit it already." Jordan stated.

"Admit what? I don't like Y/n, I'm just trying to look out for her." I said convincingly.

"Are you sure about that?" Kio asked.

"Yes, 100%. She only met the guy today and they're already so close. And she gave him a nickname AND he gave her his number!?" I said and the boys looked at each other laughing. I was quiet with a confused face.

"Just from the tone of your voice we know you like her" Kio laughed then I heard the door open.

"Like who?"

I heard and sat there shocked not knowing what to say....

"U-...uh..." I trailed off.

"Oh uh, Vinnie was just saying that he likes the lady at the front desk because she was really nice to us." Jordna lied. Thank GOD.

"Um yeah....cuz you know...some of them like to be really mean." I lied hoping they would believe us.

"Haha makes sense, those front desk ladies do be mean sometimes." She laughed, her smile was so bea-...Wait .

"What are you guys doing here?" Troy asked.

"Well we came to pick you guys up so we can get something to eat." Y/n said.

"Yeah. Well if you guys aren't hun-.." Haley teased.

"Fine we're coming!" Kio said and we all got up from our positions and heading out the door.

We all walked to the the lobby then the cafeteria. We made it to the cafeteria and we decided to eat there because it was really nice. It wasnt anything like a boring school cafeteria. We chose a table and I sat next to Jordan and Troy, while Kio sat on the other side with Y/n next to him and Haley next to Y/n.

"Uhm...Vinnie I'm kinda cold. You maybe wanna switch seats." Kio stalled.

"But you're wearing a hoodie." I told him.

"It doesn't matter I'm still cold." Kio argued.

He said pointing to the AC unit facing him. I knew what he was doing and I looked at Jordan and Troy and smirks were growing on their faces.I sighed getting up sitting next to Y/n feeling guilt and nervousness wash over my body.

-

Y/N'S POV

We were now in the cafeteria and Kio said he felt cold which was odd because it wasn't that cold. I didn't mind Vinnie sitting next to me but he seemed out of ease.

"So Y/n, I heard Jesse is coming tomorrow." Kio started a conversation.

"Yeah, apparently he's coming with his whole grade." I told him.

"Get ready for him to annoy you." Jordan laughed and I rolled my eyes knowing it was true, then suddenly I got a text. It was from Jesse and he sent me a photo. I unlocked my phone and I grew in shock. It wasnt anything bad but I never thought he would've done that.

"What?" Vinnie asked.

"Why did my dumbass brother cut his hair-" I laughed.

"Really, lemme see. If he cut it himself I just KNOW its messed up in the back." Haley said and I laughed because he would do something dumb like that. I showed them my phone and they liked its.

"Lowkey looks really good though." Kio admitted.

"True, dude probably had lice in all that hair." Troy said and we all laughed and I slapped his shoulder playfully.

"Ow." He said rubbing his shoulder.

I put away my phone and we went to the cashier and ordered what we wanted to eat. We had a good time and Vinnie and I talked ALOT actually and I enjoyed my time with him. After eating we walked back to our rooms and before I walked in, Vinnie whispered in my ear.

"I'm really sorry for earlier" He said and I looked at him smiling. I went up and hugged him and it felt really nice. He wrapped his arms around my lower back and for some reason I got
butterflies.

"Its ok Vinnie." I whispered back letting go of the hug.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yup bye." He said lastly before walking into in his room and a smile grew on my face.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
OK but the person who plays Jesse in this story actually cut his hair and he looks HAWT.

BEFORE:

We gotta put the bun too😏

AFTER:

DAMNNNN.. oki bye🏃‍♀️💨

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 538 26
𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛- 𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑...
138K 2.5K 20
COMPLETED ✨ If you like Mafias, gangs , sex , Money, mattia , drugs , strippers & the rest of the NJ boyz I highly suggest reading this 🖤
797K 13.6K 61
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 OR in which a boy simps for a girl who happens to be his best f...
199K 7.4K 36
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨! 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐬�...