𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐇�...

By hamiltonpsycho

The complicated love story of Y/n Miranda and Daveed Diggs. Y/n was the little sister of Lin Manuel Mirand... More

01.Playlist
00. Meeting
01. Worth it
02. Show me around
03. I love her
04. Opening night
05. Wait a second
06. Hanahaki
07. Deal
08. Hopefully
09. It's getting worse
For the new characters <3
10. When it happens
11. We know
12. I'm serious
13. One month later
14. I Think I Love Him
15. Nightmare turned reality
16. Everything seemed to be going right
17. Epilogue
...
Sequel

Introduction

2.2K 33 9
By hamiltonpsycho

The complicated love story of Y/n Miranda and Daveed Diggs.

Y/n was the little sister of Lin Manuel Miranda and also worked as a fashion designer. Daveed was a rapper getting to the big jump in his career.

When the two met at Hamilton, Daveed couldn't take his eyes off of her. This led to him developing feelings. The only problem... she didn't return them.

After discovering he has hanahaki and Y/n travelled off to Italy, how can they keep the secret from her? And most of all, how can they keep him alive?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 19.7K 141
The everlasting cycle of being thrown from one foster home to another is enough to destroy a girls self love and ability to see the world as beautifu...
128K 2.9K 24
Jubilee Diggs is little sister to a Broadway rapper. Really little. She's fifteen, an he's twenty-five. And, truthfully, she's not really especially...
26.7K 471 31
Y/N is the sister of Anthony Ramos. Your just A girl in newyork city trying to survive the musical theater and having an abuse family+boyfriend.... U...
1.1M 34.1K 79
❧ "I-I love you." "...What?" ❧ "I hate myself." "Why?" "I... I like Owen." ~~~ ❧ a story where Mark Sloan's younger sister finally learns what love...