Rule ; MR

By riddlesupremacy

The devils real and he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful, cause he's a fallen... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
00
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

08

6.3K 152 133
By riddlesupremacy

|| Sincere ||
GAIA ;

I tried to put the fact that Riddle took my virginity, and that he marked me, out of my mind — but I was failing.

And to no surprise he was nowhere to be found, not his dorm, not the astronomy tower, no where.

I made my way to detention with Snape, which I was absolutely dreading.

Not only was Draco there but also Penelope Fern.

I sat near Malfoy as he played with his rings, he looked at me and then did a double take,

"Is that a hickey?" He whispered

I shoved his arm hardly as I shot him wide eyes.

Did he forget we were in Snape's class?

I nodded not wanting to touch the matter any further than I had too.

"Aw, Little Gaia is finally getting some action." He teased me as he tried to hold in his laughter, here and there.

I tried to ignore him but I had the worst head ache that day, but I assumed it was from last night.

Not to mention Penelope kept glaring at me as she whispered to her little followers — God even in detention her followers are with her, what even is this?

I got to the point where I didn't care, Malfoy shifted up in his seat as he watched me walk over to her.

"Is there a problem?" She asked now standing up,

"I don't know you tell me." I demanded.

I'm not backing down to a bully like her.

"Skank." she slapped me, causing everyone's attention in the class.

"You see a little bird of mines told me, that the famous Gaia has finally got some action," She smiled to her followers, "Who would ever want some one like you?" She glared at me.

Without thinking I punched her right in her nose, I watched as her head flew back and her followers caught her.

Snape made his way over to us as he shouted more detention for us to have.

Malfoy grabbed me, "But it takes one to know one, right Penelope?" I shouted as he pulled me out of the class into the hall.

"What the fuck Gaia." He yelled in a whisper matter.

"She had it coming, you know it Draco." I tried to get myself out of trouble with him, because I know he would tell Lorenzo.

"What the bloody fuck?" Enzo shouted from down the corridor.

I shot Malfoy a glance, "You told him?"

He shook his head from side to side, just in as much shock as i'm am.

"Enzo how did y-" He cut me off as he snatched my hand, "Gaia? How could you be so careless." He tried to yell at me.

But it was Enzo, and I could admit i've never seen him this angry.

I snatched my hand back as I glared at both of them,

"She had it coming, and we all know it."

Lorenzo looked at Draco for back up but he threw his hands up in surrender.

Lorenzo shot me one last glare before throwing me over his shoulders.

I kicked and punched, even screamed.

"It's for the best love, your going to Madam Pomfrey." He demanded as he took me to the hospital wing.

"Lorenzo Berkshire, you let me down right now." I punched his back.

It was the only thing I could reach.

*************************

Madam Pomfrey let me go with a few bandages and urged me to come back in the following two days. And with Lorenzo knowing — He wouldn't let me miss it.

He saw how angry I was with him, I could feel him starting to feel guilty.

Not that I wanted him to feel guilty I just was angry and couldn't help it.

He grabbed my other hand by surprise and began running, pulling me along with him — God was he fast.

"Enzo what are you doing?" I tried to get out but the loud wind wouldn't allow me.

"Just come along." He smiled.

We ran to the quidditch field and into the stands.

Out of breath he panted, "Do you see?"

No I shook my head from side to side, he then made his way to stand behind me, as he rested his head on my shoulder, and tilted my head to point out the beautiful sunset.

I smile soon curled up on my lips, and all the thoughts were gone.

The anger, The stress, The pain, and Him.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked now watching me.

"Definitely." I said in between laughs.

"Now from the looks of the love bites on your neck, i'm going to back away before I do something very stupid."

My hand soon flew up to where the hickey was and tried my best to attempt to cover it.

But so he did, he left me in my thoughts to think, but he really had me wrapped around his words.

"Before I do something stupid." What did that mean, what was he going to do? Wasn't he still stuck on Luna?

I looked at the sunset one last time before I turned around and left to go eat dinner, it should be around dinner time.

*************************

Claps could be heard from my friend group as I entered the dining hall, a few heads turned to them and then to me.

I sped walk to the table begging for them to shut up.

"We are so very proud of you." Pansy said as she placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Yes our little Gaia, is all grown up." Daphne teased wrapping her arm around me,

"She learned from the best." Camille pointed out.

I suppose she's meaning herself.

Blaise tried to hold in his laughs with Draco but they failed, and Jacob looked rather disappointed than excited.

Though he was smart enough not to say anything from the last encounter he had with Mattheo's fist.

I wasn't particularly fond of that nights dinner nor was a fond that my friends pretty much just outed to everyone that I wasn't a virgin any more.

"This calls for a celebration." Pansy chirped grabbing my hands,

Next thing I know she's pulling me through the halls all the way to our dorm.

-

"Here." Daphne passed me the joint,

I inhaled for a few seconds before the coughs started to kick in.

Camille sipped on fire whiskey as she danced and stumbled across the room,

"So who's the lucky lover?" she suddenly asked.

"Mattheo." Daphne blurted out,

"I fucking knew it." Pansy said in between coughs, she stood up to grab her jacket and shook her head from side to side, as she smiled to herself.

"And where are you off too?" I shot her a glare,

"To collect my money." She smirked as she all waved us goodbye.

She betted on me?

Daphne curled up in the corner of the bed as she started to drift off, Camille was already asleep with her eye mask on.

She was always so extra.

I stumbled down the hall as my head pounded and pounded — telling me to sit down, to even go to sleep.

I heard footsteps, and could soon make them out to Snape's.

I felt a hand fly over my mouth as I was pulled into a small hallway. I bit the persons hand not knowing who it is,

He grunted, "Enough Revine." he muttered against my ear.

As Snape's footsteps flooded away, the boy dropped his hand and backed away from me, now leaving.

"Riddle?" I called out.

To get nothing as he continued to walk, fixing his robes.

"Riddle." I whispered louder.

He turned around and put his hand up to my mouth as he grinned whispering, "As much as I love your pretty lips calling my name," He inched closer lips almost touching mines, "Not here." He finished as he locked into both of my eyes before locking my lips with his.

I could feel his tongue tease mines.

My hands flew up to his neck deepening the kiss, when I could feel his buldge growing harder.

I laughed against his lips,

"Happy to see me?" I teased, only causing him to break our kiss and earning me a angry smug.

"Never." He whispered walking away,

"Get back to your dorm Revine." He stalked off before he turned a corner.

"Why can't I go to yours?" I teased him.

He shook his head as he continued to walk away.

I traced my lips as I stumbled back to my dorm, plopping on my bed.

I am completely star struck over Mattheo Riddle.

That night I can admit I slept perfectly fine knowing the boy who couldn't love, finally showed me affection.

A/N: Thank you so much lovely's! I hope you're enjoying these stories, and stay tuned for a surprise on chapter 10. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942 29 25
and strangers again. mattheo riddle x oc
190K 2.1K 20
when blaire lestrange meets voldemort's son she expects a murdering, psycho lunatic. but mattheo riddle's not all that. he has trauma, and is in pain...
47.3K 963 75
I would never fall unless it's you. TOM RIDDLE ...
608 16 5
𝘼 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙨.