Beauty And The Beast...

By krkinthehouse_DN

An Unpredictable Love Story Of A Beauty And A Beast......... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
NEW STORY

Here's Our Beauty

79 4 0
By krkinthehouse_DN

A beautiful young woman lived down the streets in a lovely little cottage.

With her old but handsome father

(Belle's father:F)

F: Belle!Hey!Where are you?(She must in the library I must check there)He thinks.

Library

He finds Belle there like always reading romantic books as well as educational ones after all she is a daughter of a mechanic.

F: Belle!

Yes father!

A voice came from between the shelves

Our Beauty

Belle

She had cute light freckles with the best jawline in the world and the bronwest of brown golden straight but short hair.

(Belle:B)

B:What happened father you sound worried.
F:where were you Belle I have a news for ya, it depends on you whether you take it as a good news or a bad news.
B:What happened father!Say it quick.
F:umm...Gaston has send a marriage proposal for you.(he said hesitantly)
B:What!Gaston.
F:Yes.
B:I had clearly said him that I don't want to marry him, I am not interested in him...
F:come on sweetie let's go home now we'll talk there.

Wherelse in a faraway land the was a Prince

Word count:200 words

Sorry for the spelling mistakes.

THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 31.8K 27
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
668K 35.4K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
772K 45.1K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
226K 25.6K 66
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...