The Wordsmiths

By Skylinearttribe

Hello writers, Welcome to the wordsmith, where exceptional writers are being projected. Wanna know how that... More

The WordSmith
Best Authors 101
Meet the Black Opals!
FIX A DATE WITH US TODAY!
InTerView Schedule
Kryssร 
SIYONA

DANIELLE ROSE

52 15 14
By Skylinearttribe

What makes the bumpy road smooth, and stings numb is the treasure the mind has envisioned at the end of the road.

Welcome to A writer's reality segment of the The Wordsmiths!

Today on the Writer's Reality with HawtHawtHeatGurl

"Don't write to become popular, write because you enjoy doing it"
Thirteen years old phenomenal American female writer, who goes by the pen name Danielle Rose on wattpad, author of Do it like a Criminal and Murderer in Brooksville, Believes writing should be done passionately, and not for the recognition one aims to get.

After an interview with The Wordsmiths last month, the Mystery and Horror genre writer shared her experiences in the writing world with our correspondent Madinah_Writes, highlighting her struggles, successes and memorable encounters.

Read the conversation below to find out!

You've written 23 amazing works in the last one year on Wattpad. What really inspired you?

I had an interest in mystery TV shows and movies before joining wattpad and decided to try out making a story on there after an idea came to mind. That story was made last year, and in my opinion not the best I've made, which is why I rewrote it recently. After that, I started having a passion for writing and made several other stories after that one.

How did you learn about Wattpad?

My sister told me about it after I told her about how I got an app similar to wattpad where you can make interactive stories, and I decided to check it out.

Among the books you've written, which is your favorite and why is it your favorite?

My favorite is definitely Do it Like a Criminal because it combines two genres that I like a lot, comedy and action, and I had the most fun making it because of all the situations that the two main characters get in.

What is the first book that made you cry?

The Peculiar Language of Llamas by Carol Anne Shaw (@writerontheisland on wattpad)

How did publishing your first book change your process of writing?

My writing process has changed a lot since I published my first book, like the way I write things and my writing style, and how I've found other genres I enjoy writing a lot too.

On Wattpad, what other authors are you friends with, and how do they help you become a better writer?

I'm not close friends with anyone on wattpad, but a couple authors I enjoy reading are writerontheisland _adeadpoet_ and yourstrangeness

Do you face writer's block? How do you deal with it?

I usually listen to music or take a break from writing for a day or so, and come back the next day with new ideas for things to write.

We understand that you love horror and mystery stories. What inspired you to write the short novel, Fearfulness Is Plenty?

I got the idea to do a collection of short stories while sitting around one day and made "Fearfulness Is Plenty Here", which was originally titled "Scary Stories", but was changed after a review stated the title was too bland. I made it by basically thinking of things that are completely unrealistic for the most part and turning them into something scary.

Mention 5 of Your favorite rock band musicians.

1. Hot Hot Heat
2. Franz Ferdinand
3. The Smiths
4. Echo & The Bunnymen
5. Inspiral Carpets

What's your future ambition?

I either want to become an author, photographer or graphic designer in the future, whichever one becomes the most realistic once I'm an adult.

While writing, do you try more to be original or you deliver to readers what they want?

I try to be more original in my writing while still giving people what they want, and making my writing as good as possible so that it's both entertaining and meaningful.

Any advice to upcoming writers?

Don't write to become popular, write because you enjoy doing it.

Who is your role model?

I don't have one.

In three simple words, define love.

Trust, happiness and peace.

Danielle Rose like every author aims to get visibility for her works, but, she doesn't let the temptation of becoming quite popular on wattpad, overshadow her passion for writing.

HawtHawtHeatGurl is a true wordsmith, and you can support this amazing young writer by following her account, reading, voting, commenting and sharing her works.

Do you know that Daniel Rose's wattpad username HawtHawtHeatGurl is actually inspired by her number one favourite rock band musicians Hot Hot Heat.

Well, now you do. If you've got writer's facts that you want other writers to know about, you could send us a pm.

Solve this!

There's something wrong with the quote below The moment you see it, comment your answer. First two correct answers will get five votes on their books.

Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking the how you do it. - William Shakespeare

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 829 15
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
47.4K 1K 42
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
29.8K 883 28
F1 is back! and so is the group chat, here's to a great year filled with action!