Three boys, One girl.

By Kierstinbb

You were dropped on Johnny Lawarences doorstep after his good friend, your dad died in a car accident, as wel... More

First Day
Welcome to Cobra Kai.
The date and what happened after
The party
"I love you"
The tournament
Hawk it's okay.
I'm sorry..
Get over it.
One boy is gone.
Choosing is hard.
Bones
Another choice.
Happily after ever.

"Princess"

70 3 4
By Kierstinbb

* Your in the hospital, Johnny is beside you, holding your hand. Hawk is sitting down, asleep.*

  I opened my eyes. My head hurts. I looked around, where was I? I looked to my right and Johnny is sitting beside me, my hand is in hand.  I looked at Hawk. He had a blanket over him. They were both asleep. I tried to get up but it hurt so much. I groaned in pain. "Take it easy y/n." Johnny said. He looked like he had been crying. "Where am I?" "Your in the hospital. You fell down two flights of stairs. You've been here for two days, in a coma." I looked over at Hawk, he was now awake and walking over to me. "Your awake, princess." I smiled and pushed my head into his chest. I was happy now that he was there. "Wait what happened to Miguel.." Johnny looked down, a tear started to swell up in his eye. "The doctor didn't give him long but he's awake if you want to go see him?" "Yes of course. Just help me up." Hawk picked me up and placed me into the wheel chair. We went down a hall way, turning a corner. Stopping at a room. I saw him, he looked terrible. He had broken his neck and ribs. I felt a tear come down my cheek. I grabbed his hand and put my hand on his bed. "Y/n..is that you.." I looked up to see him smiling at me. He squeezed my hand. "Don't worry what Johnny said. I'm gonna make it. I just need to learn how to walk again." "Good." I reached further, there was a sharp pain in my back. I screamed, and clutched my stomach. Hawk ran in and helped me calm down. He took me back into the room and laid me on the bed.

    *It has been two weeks since you were in the hospital. Your with the cobra kai members at the   arcade. Hawk is beside you. Your harassing a Miagy doe member.*

Hawk had jumped over the counter, grabbing candy and other shit. I laughed as we ran to the abandoned laser tag room. I looked over at Hawk, an evil smirk on his face. I walked over and kissed him, he put his arms around my waist. I put my forehead against his chin. All of a sudden the miagy doe members walked in. Sam was in the front followed by Demetri and ass face. I smirked. I basically won the fight, if she hadn't of pushed me. I caught Hawk staring down Demetri. "Do you guys really want your ass kicked?" Hawk snared. "I'll take Sam." I said looking at her. Terror came over her face. I had scratched Sam in the face when we fought two weeks prior, there was a scar.

About a few minutes of threatening each other I lunged at Samantha, kicking her in the face, making her fall. She tried to crawl away but I grabbed her hair, swinging her. Her body hit the wall. She laid there motionless. I smirked. "Pussy." I looked back to see Hawk standing over Demetri, he had his arm in a place and if he moved it the wrong way it would break. "Break his arm!!" Penis breath shouted. Hawk frowned and whispered "this is for Miguel." He bent his arm, I heard it crack."That was a little far.." I went over to Hawk, grabbing his collar, pulling him away. I could see tears in his eyes. "Hawk what was that!" I screamed. He looked down and put his arms around me. I backed away before he could lock me in. "I thought you were better than that. I was wrong" I screamed, running away. I could hear him coming after me. I ran through the arcade and out of the doors, knocking into someone. I said sorry and kept running.

It had been 3 days and I haven't heard nor spoken from Hawk. I heard a ding on my phone and opened it.
El Serpente - I heard about the fight, you okay?
Y/N - Yea it's just that I haven't talked to Hawk ever since he broke Demetri's arm.
El Serpente - Please talk to him. He keeps talking to me and it's annoying. Lol.
Y/N - fine I will.

I ended up calling Hawk. He answered almost immediately. "Y/n oh my god it's good that you called!" "Can you come over, we need to talk." I heard the phone hang up and slammed my phone on my bed.

I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Hawk. I opened the door and he brushed by me. "What do you need to talk to me about?" He said. I was still pretty pissed. "Why did you break his arm." He looked down. "I didn't want to, believe me." He looked up at me. There was hurt in his eyes. His eyes looked puffy and red from where it looked like he had been crying. "I thought when you said you wanted to talk you were going to break up with me." I was actually thinking about it. But when I looked into his eyes I knew it wasn't the thing to do. He had been there for me at the hospital and he had been there for me at the fight. He's my best friend why would I break up with him after everything we had been through. Yea he has anger issues and he's maybe a bully but Demetri had it coming, embarrassing him at the party, saying he wets the bed. "No, just because you did that doesn't mean we're gonna break up." He looked up and laid his head on my shoulder, I missed this.

When I got home from my hour jog Johnny had a big smile on his face. Oh no what did he do. "What did you do.." He smiled and tossed me a pair of keys. I screamed. "OH MY GOD NO WAY!" "Happy early birthday y/n." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I turned around and there was Miguel, walking. "Miguel! Your walking!" He smiled as I gave him a hug. It had been a couple by weeks after he had gotten out of the hospital. But shit I needed to see what I had got. I ran out the door, pressing the unlock button. A black lifted Jeep lit up. I screamed and called Hawk. "You need to get over here now!" "Why?" "You'll see!" I squealed, hanging up the phone. I was so happy. Miguel was next to me by the time I hung up. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I pulled away and opened the door. It was so fucking tall.

Hawk was at the door in less than 15 minutes. I smiled and grabbed his hand and took him to the new car. I crawled into the drivers side and turned the ignition on. Hawk crawled into the passenger seat. "She sure is tall. How are you suppose to get in with you only being 5'5?" He laughed. I playfully punched him. "I know somewhere we could go." I said, smiling.

We arrived at the lake and sat on the sand. He had his arm around me, my head was on his shoulder. "I missed this, I missed you most of all." He said.m, looking at me. I smiled and nodded, "I missed you too." 

I arrived at Hawks house and unlocked the door. I heard noises from the bedroom. I inched closer to hear it was Moon. She was moaning. I got next to the door and peeked inside. Hawk and Moon were fucking. I slung the door open and watched as Hawk turned around, pulling his pants up as Moon covered her self in sheets. "What the fuck.." I looked down, tears were falling down my cheeks. "Y/n it's not what it looks like!" I looked up, did he think I was stupid? "No what it looks like is that your fucking another girl. Did you forget I'm your girlfriend?" He looked down and and stared at his feet. "I'm sorry y/n." "Your a slut." I screamed turning around and running out.

I gasped as I sat up. It was just a dream. I started crying. Hawk sat up and pulled me into his arms. "Shhh, it was just a nightmare. It's gonna be alright." I could barely breathe. It felt too real. "Shh just go back to sleep." I nodded and laid back, in Hawks arms.

  I woke up that morning, Hawk was still beside me. He was snoring. I smiled and got up, going into the kitchen to fix pancakes. I was almost done when I heard foot steps coming down the hall. Robby appeared. "What the hell are you doing here?" I snarled. "Oh yes, pancakes." "Not for you. Now go before hawk sees you. Or Johnny. Plus you should be in juvie." He smirked. "I was just about to leave to surrender." "Nice hair cut." He looked cuter. "Thanks but ima head out." "Bye." I said coming around the counter, giving him a hug. He stopped and stared into my eyes. I felt like he was gonna kiss me but he turned and walked out the door.
After around 10 minutes the pancakes were done. I saw hawk come down the hallway. His shirt was off and I saw a new tattoo. It had someone's initial. I smiled as I saw it was. "Oh my god pancakes, this is why I love you." He said grabbing my waist, pulling me in to kiss him. "Oh do you have a pair of swimming trunks?" "No, why.." I smiled. "We're going to the beach!" He shook his head and smiled. "Don't get pinched by a crab this time y/n." He laughed. "Shut up!"

  We got to the beach. I had a white bikini on. He had on a black swimming trunks I grabbed out of Johnny's closet. Thank god they fit. I laid down the towel, grabbing his hand and pulled him towards the ocean. Once we got in I got on his back and he ran through the waves. Once we got to chest deep water he sat me down. I looked into his eyes and put my legs around his waist, kissing him. He then ducked down, pulling me down with him. When we came back up I was soaking wet. I kissed him. I then felt a pinch on my butt and I screamed, unhooking my legs from his waist and ran to shore. I looked down and there was a pinch mark, red as fuck. Hawk ran up to me, laughing. "Another crab pinch you?" He said laughing. "Yea yea funny."

When we got to Hawks house I went to his room. He was in the kitchen getting us popcorn and beers. His room was a mess so I decided to clean it. I looked under his bed and saw something Lacey. It was a red laced thong. I have never wore this nor saw this on me. My heart dropped. I sat there on the bed and put my head in my hands. He walked in the room and stood there. "Y/n where did you find that?" He looked nervous. "I don't know, who has been in here. Was it Moon?" He looked down. Oh my god. "You fucking bitch." "Y/n wait-" He grabbed my hand. "Let go of me." I said punching him in the stomach. I stormed off. Grabbing my phone and keys I made it out the door. He tried running after me begging me to stay. "You cheated why should I stay with you?" Tears we're coming from my eyes. "It was a mistake, I was drunk and she had to of put something in my drink. Please don't leave! Your all I have." He was crying. "Just give me time to think. I'll text you later." He ran up to me, cupping my face in his hands. "Please stay. I'm so sorry." I turned away and got into my jeep. I turned to look at Eli. He stood there, staring at me. Tears were falling from his eyes.

As I drove flashbacks of me and him went through my head. I could barely keep straight. There was tears in my eyes, I saw headlights coming towards me. Surely I wasn't on the wrong side. I turned sharply. The car went was in the air. It happened in slow motion. I laid there motionless. I couldn't feel anything but my phone vibrating against my arm. I couldn't reach for it. I closed my eyes. I could hear the sirens. I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't. What did I do to deserve this.

But all I wanted was him. His smile, his hands, his arm around me, his lips against mine. That's what I hated about him, no matter what he did I would still love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1K 49
Y/N L/N is a student at West Valley High School. He is friends with a nerdy kid named Demetri, and a quite nerdy kid named Eli, the three of them lik...
3.1K 87 12
Miguel's in a coma, you've quit karate, and you're relationship with hawk has gone down the drain as you switch to your brother's side. Can anything...
235K 5.7K 36
--------------------------------------------- Everything was going downhill. A karate rivalry was raging on. Friends ripped apart. Everything was cha...
89.8K 1.5K 29
A brunette, blue eyed girl named Adeline transferred to a new school in the Vally reseda after moving from her dads job. She runs into many problems...