TIED UP || Broppy / Trolls St...

By OpefuLee

Imagine a world where rock wins the battle, and tries to transform the last rebels into rockers zombies ... a... More

Before Start Reading ;)
~ PROLOGUE ~
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~ (FINAL CHAPTER)

~ Chapter 14 ~

2.1K 84 163
By OpefuLee

... What was the plan?

Part 1 ... find materials to craft more of Trollex's magic cure.

But how do you find this material? Maya had had a genius idea for part 2 of the plan: find the old space ship of the Funk Trolls which was somewhere in the mountains, they could all find there ... how to find it? Prince D and Trollex were the right trolls for the job.

- Just need make a tracker with what Maya already has in her shelter... Darnell whispered in his corner, his face close to the piece of tracker he held in his hands.

Speaking of Maya, the little pop troll was sitting next to Trollex, giving him the tools he asked for ... or rather, the tools he was going to ask for.

- I would need... yeah that's it, Trollex chuckled and took the little screwdriver the troll pop gave him.

Branch was also in the room, hiding under the table. what was he doing there? He was looking at his thumbs; he never realized he could move them like other trolls, grab things, lift them ... so far it was just that plush raccoon but he was completely mesmerized.

His silence had intrigued his new friends and Maya leaned down to look at him:

- Everything all right, Branch? She asked him

The gray troll's ear twitched slightly at his name, but he said nothing. Maya raised an eyebrow, confused as she looked at the male who was trying to hold Bandit between his clumsy fingers.

- Maybe he miss ... you know who, Trollex laughed, since she left with Hickory to look for snowflowers he hasn't say a word.

Everyone knew who Trollex was talking about: Poppy without a doubt was Branch's biggest concern. When she was there, he followed her around and made sure nothing bad happened to his precious friend ... but when he woke up this morning without Poppy in his arms, he had become quite silent and sad.

- Maybe singing a song would help him? Prince D proposed

But Trollex and Maya looked at him and said the same words at the same time:

- He doesn't sing.

The giraffe troll laughed, thinking it was a joke; what kind of troll wasn't singing ?? But seeing the serious gaze of the two trolls, he stopped:

- No but, seriously, all the trolls sing! Have you ever tried to make him sing ? I'm sure he can sing! He's got it in his blood !

As he said this, he pointed to the gray troll who was scratching his ear with his foot.

- I'll prove it to you ! Prince D got up from his chair, and anyways, we need a break anyway... Hair we go ! He smiles widely

Trollex and Maya smiled widely when their friend began to sing:

Mmm !Not anyone can move you this way

- Aoow? Branch let out a curious sound and look at Prince D.

Finally got you loose from the cage 
I ain't tryna schmooze you with flowers, baby ! 
I'd rather make a power play 

With a broad smile, Trollex joins the song; it had been so long since he had singing so... freely!

Ooh, imagine all the lives that we can change !
You don't even know the power you got in them legs 
Pick up your face and be proud for once 
Take off your cool, but keep stylin' on 'em !

Maya laughed as the techno troll grabbed her hands and pulled her up to dance and sing along with them, together the 3 trolls began to sing the chorus:

Okay, now, don't slack (don't slack)
I need all my racks (all my racks)
No, we don't hold back (don't hold back)
Act like you know that (act like you know that)
Go tell your old man (act like you know that)
Go get your whole fam (act like you know that)
I'm fly like the ghost man (act like you know that)
Taking all I can !

I just came to feel all that is made for me
I was made to be the change we really, really need ! 

Branch watched them jump around singing at the top of their lungs, a big smile on his face. He had forgotten his thumbs; seeing his friends having fun like that made him much happier. He came out from under the table and began to sing too:

- Made for me ! He sang with his revealed angel voice, which made everyone smile widely, who continued the song, even Mr. Dinkles began to dance to the beat!

Outside the shelter, Poppy and Hickory were returning from collecting flowers. Hearing the trolls voices coming from the little house, camouflaged by the snow, they quickened their pace, intrigued; what was going on in there?

When Poppy pushed open the door, she was surprised to see the 4 trolls dancing together ... and Branch was singing too! She put the flowers on the table, amused by the situation and amazed by Branch's singing voice ... seeing everyone singing gave her hope, it encouraged her. Soon they would no longer have to hide it, all the music could be heard.

Yeah, now I fill up the whole tank (whole tank, ayy)
And I drive in the cold rain (cold rain, ayy)
And I run like a nosebleed (nosebleed, ayy), uh
And can't nobody hold me, hold me, hold me
Hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me

It was then that Branch noticed the pink troll that had returned:

- Poppy ! he exclaimed happily

He was singing ... and she was back !! Much to everyone's surprise, the gray troll stood up on its two legs, grabbed the queen's hands between his and led her into the dance, hopping with her. Hickory wasted no time and start dancing with the group as well.

Okay, now, don't slack (don't slack)
I need all my racks (all my racks)
No, we don't hold back (don't hold back)
Act like you know that (act like you know that)
Go tell your old man (act like you know that)
Go get your whole fam (act like you know that)
I'm fly like the ghost man (act like you know that)
Taking all I can

I feel different now, you know (c'mon)
I was made to love 

- I was made to love, say !  Trollex and Maya sang, harmonizing as if they had been doing this their whole lives.

I just came to get to the love that was made for me
(I just came to get to the love that was made for me)
I was made to be the change that we really need
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, say it)
I just came to feel all that is made for me
I was made to be the change we really
Really need (I was made to be changed, yeah)
I just came to feel all that is made for
Me (I was made to be changed, yeah, c'mon)
I was made to be the change we really, really-

Then in a big domino, Trollex tripped over Maya, making everyone fall to the ground ...

- Stopping ? Branch asked, disappointed

Everyone burst out laughing.

* * *

The tracker was done and was working, now it was time to find the old funk trolls' ship.

The others would be arriving soon, finishing preparing the last provisions ... on the roof of the shelter, looking at the horizon, Branch sat calmly. Behind him, Poppy approached and came to sit beside him;

- Well, you didn't tell me you could sing, Poppy chuckled, referring to their dance earlier.

- Been long time, Branch shrugged, grandma liked when Branch sing ...

- I love it too, Poppy confessed, you have the most beautiful singing voice I ever heard.

Branch smiled at her, one of his sincere smiles that made her heart melt. She gave him back and looked at the horizon again.

But Branch didn't turn around, looking at his partner's face: her pink locks glistened, lit by the rays of the sun, her lids closing as the soft, cool air made her smile in the most adorable way possible. .. boom boom began to dance in his chest again.

He had to tell her ... he had to make her understand it, he had to tell her how he felt for her.

Branch looked down, looking at his hand ... specifically his thumb ... Then, gently, lifted his hand and let his fingers touch the cheek of the troll that had saved him. Poppy, surprised, turned her gaze to him.

- Poppy ... I ... he started

But he still didn't know the word ... he didn't know what the feeling was called ... why of all the words this was the most complicated? What goods are words when they always just get in their way?

He should make her understand it ... but how?

Slowly, he rested his hand in the snow, and making sure she was listening to him fully, he said:

- Boom boom.

Poppy raised an eyebrow, confused; Branch had said those words to her before ... but for some reason this time, as the snow fell gently on them, she needed to understand ...

- What ? She whispered

Branch bit his lower lip, and this time brought his hand up to his own chest, patting his chest in rythm with his words as he repeated them;

- Boom boom.

This time her whole body began to tremble; as if her heart understood, but not her mind ... her mind refusing to understand what Branch had tried to say to her about a dozens of times ... when she could speak again, she asked again, but if she was afraid to realize, afraid to know that all this time she had been right ... the words escaped from her:

- What? ...

Gently, Branch moved his hand to rest it against the queen's chest, where her heart was ... then, he said them one last time, patting in the rythme of her crazy heart:

- Boom Boom.,

And this time she understood.

Because he does speak ... but only to those who know how to listen.

Branch was trying say ''I love you'' to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 214 36
Trolls, except if Branch had a sister. This is both an Oc insert and a 'What if Branch had a sister'. And I decided on naming her Zara, though you ca...
108K 1.3K 47
Poppy and Branch discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six different k...
11.3K 206 35
In this fanfiction Branch and Poppy are Hard Rock trolls living under Queen Barb's rule. The other Rock trolls see them rock out,have fun and work bu...
76.8K 1.9K 38
"But as the world comes to an end, I'll be here for hold your hand. Because you're my Queen and I'm your Dragonheart" Branch is the only gray and sad...