at the end of the rainbow

By wclfwrites

[blurb] Coral Meyers hasn't had the easiest of lives, but that's to be expected; since when has anyone with a... More

dont let me go

introduction

22 1 4
By wclfwrites

hey!! just wanna start off by giving warnings about what to expect from this story!

there's a lot of lgbtqia+ stuff so if you're a bigot then this story is not for you. also i'm lgbtqia as well so fuck you :)

there's mentions of abuse but nothing explicitly bloody or full of gore but if i decide to add anything like that in i'll give a warning at the start of the chapter!

next thing to remember is, though english is my first language, i am sure i will make mistakes, so please feel free to point them out but don't be rude please!

now an important thing, the characters are gonna have different opinions and views on things. none of the views—even the main character's—are necessarily the same as mine. it's fictional!

also there's a lot of swearing because yea ;)

now that that's over,, here's the people i imagine the characters as! you can obviously use your imagination but yeah just some input. LETS INTRODUCE THE CHARACTERS!!

Coral Meyers
She's 14 years old and the protagonist of our story! She uses she/her pronouns, and she's bisexual; she hasn't really come out but she doesn't hide her sexuality either. She tries to always be helpful and kind but it's not so easy when the other person is an arsehole. She grew up in suburban England being passed around foster homes, a few of which were abusive. She loves dogs, tolerates cats and is terrified of reptiles. Her favourite subject is either history, English or music. She loves to sing and write songs; it's how she expresses herself. She plays the guitar and the piano! She also loves to read and write. She sucks at maths and passes the sciences.

Leonardo Meyers
He's the eldest son of the family and 25 so far! He's usually busy with work but he's pretty intimidating and can be very scary. He's secretly pansexual but hasn't come out yet. His pronouns are he/him. He's basically the authority figure of the household. So, he's kind of a no-nonsense sort of person, but is okay with people as long as they don't cross him. Very mysterious so you don't know much about him...but I do mwAHAHAHHA :D

Sebastian Meyers
He's the second eldest and is 22! His pronouns are he/him and he's straight but is an ally WOOHOO!! He's a nice, sweet dude who cares about the people around him and tries to show it as much as he can. He also usually cooks for the family because the rest suck at cooking. He's welcoming and tries to make people comfortable with him. He's also like second-in-command and he takes responsibilities very seriously. He always wanted to be an engineer, but family business!

Axel Meyers
He's 18, nearly 19! His pronouns are he/him, he's bisexual but in the closet so no-one actually knows! He's smart and funny, sweet too unless he's angry or something. Can be moody once in a while but usually deals with other people's bad moods. Everyone trusts him the most in the family so if anyone ever needs a therapy-ish talk, he's the one they go to! He's loyal and kinda protective too but doesn't push too far. Secretly loves anime. He loves helping people which is why he's like a doctor or becoming one at least! He plays the piano once in a while, as well as the guitar, as a hobbie.

Carden Meyers
He's 16, about to be 17! His pronouns are again he/him and he hasn't quite figured out his sexuality yet, though he suspects he might be gay. He kinda just doesn't show his feelings and is repressed like that, acts all tough; you know, the cliche! He's super nice on the inside though. He's very protective of everyone he cares about, and is very competitive. His favourite subject is maths and he sucks arse at english and creative writing. He secretly wants to be a firefighter.

Trayvon Meyers
Everyone calls him tray most of the time, he's nearly 16! His pronouns are he/him and he's bi-demisexual! He's kinda quiet and chill but also funny when he wants to be! He really gets people and is really observant! He's good at maths and English, but he really loves geography and learning about different places. He's always wanted to travel and write about different places. He loves Taylor Swift and is very vocal about it—and yes, that is a personality trait. Argue with the wall.

Ansel Meyers
He's trayvon's twin, so also 15 and nearly 16! His pronouns are he/him and he's gay but closeted. He's really into photography and just finds that it helps him express himself. He can be super emotional, and he's sweet too. He doesn't really enjoy any subjects in particular which is why he joined photography club and found that he liked it. He's a bit of an activist so he stands up for whatever he believes is right—it's one of the only things he and Coral have in common!

Elliot Sterling (Coral's foster brother)
pronouns & sexuality: he/him, straight (ally)
age: 17
role: coral's foster brother
qualities: funny, smart, goofy, sweet
goals: journalist

~~~

that's it for the siblings, and now here's some more important characters!

Felix Carter-Beckett
his pronouns & sexuality: he/him and straight (ally)
age: 15
role: oh you'll see ;))
qualities: he's a positive person who always looks for the silver-lining. he's sweet, funny and smart! he's helpful and kind too! gentle, protective
goals: wants to be an architect or writer

he may or may not be a love interest for coral hehe

Samantha Pérez
pronouns & sexuality: she/her, lesbian
age: 34
role: neighbour/coral's mother figure
qualities: sweet, kind and welcoming but can be really badass !! supportive and approachable.
career: police officer

Elise Parker
pronouns & sexuality: she/her, lesbian
age: 35
role: samantha's wife
qualities: badass, sassy but caring and sweet too!
career: architect

Cedric Montague
pronouns & sexuality: he/him, unlabelled
age: 34
role: coral's history and english teacher
qualities: thoughtful, mysterious, funny, sweet, unconventional
career: teacher

Carter Reyes (Ambrose's brother)
pronouns & sexuality: he/him, pan-demisexual
age: 14
role: coral's friend and classmate
qualities: sweet, funny, smart, kind, sassy
goals: is a guitarist, wants to be in an official band

Ambrose Reyes (Carter's brother)
pronouns & sexuality: he/him, bisexual
age: 18
role: carden's friend
qualities: thoughtful, sweet, gentle
goals: wants to be a photographer

Aditya Banerjee (Tara's brother)
pronouns & sexuality: he/him, bisexual (closeted)
age: 14-15
role: coral's friend and classmate
qualities: smart, class clown, sassy
goals: wants to be a singer

Tara Banerjee (Aditya's sister)
pronouns & sexuality: she/her, straight (ally)
age: 18
role: carden's friend
qualities: sassy, sarcastic, funny
goals: artist

Nora Granger
pronouns & sexuality: she/her, lesbian
age: 17
role: coral's friend
qualities: cool, badass, sweet, smart
goals: wants to be a pilot

Hayden Granger (Nora's brother)
pronouns & sexuality: he/him, bi
age: 15-16
role: coral's friend, maybe angel's bf who knows ;)
qualities: sweet, gentle, cool, funny, kind hehe

that's it for now,, if i add more i'll let y'all know!! ENJOY!! i'll update soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 242K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
21.2K 1.2K 58
Grayson is one more teenager who announced trouble by mere looks, breaking every rule on his path with a home he dreaded returning to after school an...
56.2K 4.7K 31
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
328K 7.5K 27
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...