Billionaire Love (Frankiana)

By shezafina

Life...is like every pages of a book,you were the one who will manage to write every chapter of your story,yo... More

Chapter 1 - New beginnings
Chapter 2 - Meeting
Chapter 3 - News
Chapter 4 - One night stand
Chapter 5 - Drunked
Chapter 6 - Bestfriends
Chapter 7 - The Project
Chapter 8 - Dinner
Chapter 9 - Flowers
Chapter 10 - Jealousy,Hurt and Betrayal
Chapter 11- Resolve
Chapter 12 - Girlfriend
Chapter 13 - Greece
Chapter 14 - Greece (Part 2)
Chapter 15 - Argument
Chapter 16 - Friends
Chapter 17 - Gazini and Maza
Chapter 18 - Family
Chapter 19 - The healing
Chapter 20 - Kiss
Chapter 21- Heartbreak
Chapter 22 - Relationship
Chapter 23 - Forgiveness
Chapter 24 - Phone call
Chapter 25 - Family Dinner
Chapter 26 - Ashley
Chapter 27- Love
Chapter 28 - Girl in the Past
Chapter 29 - Pain
Chapter 30 - The end of us
Chapter 31 - Regrets
Chapter 32 - New life
Chapter 33 - Reunited
Chapter 34 - Reunited (part 2)
Chapter 35 - Truth
Chapter 36 - The older brother
Chapter 37 - Julia Margaret Mackey
Chapter 39- We meet again
Chapter 40 - Still love you
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 38 - My Daughter

223 10 4
By shezafina

Franki Pov

Your first love,the one who introduced you in everything,made you love them,and love you back,and also the one who broke your heart into million pieces,but no matter how badly they hurt you,you don't have the guts to hate them,you will always care for them,they will always be in your heart. Always.No matter how much pain and tears they put you through,you will always love them.

Love will make you do things that are impossible. Love will make you do stupid things just for the sake of the person you loved. Sometimes you do this, you do that because you want them to be happy even if it hurts, their happiness is more important that yours, you want them to be happy to the extent of losing yourself in the process. But sometimes when it become too much, we give up, not because we don't love them, its because we want them to be happy even if its not with us.

I give up the one i love, i let her go and it's so damn painful.The process of moving is hard, most of us use alcohol to numb the pain, but for some,their only way is to cry. Crying doesn't mean your weak, crying means cleansing the pain in your heart but don't cry forever.

Accept

Forgive

And move forward

Always believe, this is not the end of your story but its a beginning of a new journey.

I waited years for her to come back and now, that she's here i don't know what to feel,i'm scared to know the truth, i'm afraid that she doesn't love me anymore, as i think about it i feel that my whole world fall apart. Six years without her is so damn painful. I don't even know how i survived without her.

I want to see her again, the love of my life. The one that i want to spent my whole life with,the one that i waited for years, the only person that i loved the most.

She left me without even knowing the whole story. She left like i am nothing to her but i know its all my fault and i already paid for it. Six years of pain and regrets. And now she came back and it hurts to know that she move on from me, she continue her life without me in it. If she's happy then who am i to prevent her happiness, right? I love her and i want her to be happy. I just a want a closure.

They say when you truly love someone their happiness matters most even though that happiness will no longer include you.

Diana Pov

Everything that happens in your life, whether it be something that causes your happiness or inflicts pain and sorrow has its purpose. Do not be so quick to judge your present, often the most difficult roads lead to the most beautiful destinations. Keep your faith that everything will turn out well.

Believe.

When we arrive at the hospital. My mom and i are so excited to see dad. Finally after six years i will gonna see him again. I miss him. Pinauna ko na si Mom sa loob ng room, tatawagan ko muna si manang. After a few minutes, pagbukas ko sa room, they are all there. But she's not here.

"Best finally you're here. we miss you." Gazini said palapit sa akin at niyakap ako ng mahigpit

"Hmmm  best hindi ako makahinga, grabeng yakap naman to" sabi ko habang pinipigilan ang pagtawa.

"I miss you too G." dagdag ko.

"D we have a lot catching up to do" sabi nito

"Yeah. i know i know" sabi ko

Palapit naman ako sa bed ni Dad.

"Dad...I'm sorry" sabi ko pinipigilan kong umiyak pero hindi kaya eh, humugulgol ako while Dad is holding my hand.

"Shhhhh ok lang yun baby girl at least ngayon andito ka na, kayo ng kuya bry mo, i miss the both of you, nakakatampo kayong dalawa ilang taon kaming walang balita sa inyo, kung hindi pa ako inatake hindi pa kayo uuwe, please lang D wag mo ng ulitin yun na umalis ng bigla2, are we clear?" seryosong sabi nito

"Yes dad, but i need to go back to London to fix my businesses there" sabi ko

"Business na naman, Diana your not getting younger, kaylan ako magkakaapo?" sabi nito

"Dad, actually i have a confession to make" sabi ko

"Sis, mamaya nalang kaya, Dad needs rest,besides you have all the time you need" singit ni Kuya

"But kuya.." sabi ko

"D trust me" sabi naman nito

"Ok fine" sabi ko sabay taas ng dalawa kong kamay papuntang pintuan.

"D where are you going?" sabi naman ni Fourth

"I just need some air" sabi ko sabay bukas ng pinto paalis

Fourth Pov

Some people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it. You say routines are boring,but when the ryhtym changes, when that someone you love doesn't want you anymore that's going to hurt you. You will have to live your life without them.This is going to be your new routine. It will ache your heart for the first couple of days,weeks,months and probably years but you'll eventually used to it.

You'll get used to them not being around anymore. You will move on. You continue your life without them.

Painful? Yes of course, it hurts like hell. Meaningless? I know. You constantly praying that they will come back to you one day, and that little bit hope keeps you from feeling dead on the inside.

Happiness gets stripped away from our hearts with just a snap of a finger. One day your laughing with your family, siblings, cousins and the next your sitting in your bathroom floor at 3am in the morning with tears streaming down your face.

Can we just live life without pain? Can we live foolishly thinking that life will be easy? And that everyone who claims to love you really do?

You have to work on yourself, stop blaming others, stop counting the days and make your days counts.

Truth is,everyone is going to hurt you, but you can't let that break you.

So,when your in that situation believe that everything will pass. Everything will go back to the way it should be.

It's been years since I last saw my cousin/bestfriend. I still remember the day when I saw the glitters in her eyes disappear. That night I saw how broken she is. And I know I can't fix it. And I pray that someday she will find her happiness.

""D where are you going?" sabi ko

"I just need some air" sabi nito sabay bukas ng pinto paalis.

Hinabol ko siya. "D wait.." Huminto naman siya

"How are you Di? i ask "I'm fine fourth"

"Good to know" sabi ko "So.. how was your life Di?"

"Good. I'm contented and I'm happy to see my family, and of course i'm happy to see you my dear cousin" sabi nito and she hug me.

"I miss you best, ang tagal mong nawala." sabi ko "wala tuloy akong kainoman" dagdag ko sabay naman kaming tumawa.

"I miss you too" sabi nito.

"We have a lot of catching up to do" sabi ko. "Oo nga eh" sabi niya.

"Anyways,did you saw her?" tanong nito.

"Who?" sabi ko naman

"Alam mo naman kung sino"

"I don't know" sabi ko naman. I just want her to say her name.

"Franki"

And there you go. Finally she said it.

"She's here..somewhere" sabi ko. "She misses you Di"

"Really?" she asked

"Yes, you know what D sana that night hindi ka umalis, sana pinigilan kita. She changed Di. She's not the Franki that we used to know. Ang daming nangyari sa anim na taon na wala ka."

"Okay. How about let's continue our conversation with a cup of coffee?" sabi nito

"Sure" sabi ko. "Sandali lang may tatawagan lang ako. Saglit lang to Fourth" sabi nito

After a few minutes, she came back.

"Fourth samahan mo muna ako sa bahay" sabi nito.

"Anong gagawin mo dun? Wala namang tao dun ah..Andito silang lahat sa hospital di ba?" sunod sunod na tanong ko.

"Basta" sabi nito. Kaya ayon umalis na kami. At ng makarating kami sa bahay nila dali daling bumaba ng sasakyan si Diana at pumasok agad sa loob ng bahay. Sumunod naman ako sa kanya.

And when I enter the living room, i saw a beautiful little girl talking to my bestfriend halatang umiiyak yung bata and looks like Diana is explaining to her.

Napatigil ako... Wait lang..Parang magkamukha sila? Nang makalapit ako rinig kong sabi ni Diana.

"Baby girl I'm already here..so please stop crying na" sabi nito habang hinimas ang likod ng bata.

"Yes mom, I'm sorry I cried"

"You don't have to say sorry baby. I love you"

"I love you Mom" sabi nito sabay halik sa pisngi ni Diana

"She's yours? How?" tanong ko

"Yes,my daughter Julia Margarette Mackey" she proudly introduce her daughter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 945 57
Warning 18+ She had been pacing around the entire house since she found out about the 45 days lockdown that was implied on everyone. Nervous, she wa...
150K 6.5K 45
Diana Prichard learned early on about how much of a bitch life could be. Forced to abandon the one she loves and marry a monster to save her father...
368K 8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancΓ©," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
64.1K 1.4K 45
π‚π„π‹π„π’π“πˆππ„ π’πŽπ‹π€π‚π„, She had ambitions that soared beyond the cage of her upbringing. Her dreams were simple yet profound: to find true l...