Sofia LaRusso X Robby Keene

Por storiesbaddie

Sofia LaRusso has to move in with her father. She isn't really the perfect girl. What happens when she meets... Más

1 | Sofia with an 'F'
2 | GREEK yoghurt
3 | Guns 'n' Roses
4 | All Valley Tournament
5 | beach club
6 | zombie apocalypse
7 | best friend advice
8 | poisoned lunch
9 | ruining dates with roller
10 | party kiss
11 | falling down the rail
12 | bloody hospitals, bloody runaways
14| Arrests flashbacks
15| Feelings out
16| Shut up and fight
17| Probation office
18| cheating sets you free
19| Cobras at the Zoo
20| Christmas catastrophe
21| Numbness, and deals
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***
22 | goldilocks
23 | Kenny Boy
24 | Serpentine Belt
25 | Drive-In
26 | Switzerland picked a side
27 | Masculine Toxicity
28| five emotions
29 | Killer prom
30| ninja turtle competition

13| tweedledumb and tweedledumbass

3.4K 70 6
Por storiesbaddie

Chapter 13: tweedledumb and tweedledumbass

"Hello?" Robby responds unsure.

"It's me; Sofia." I say scared for him.

"Look I'm so-" he starts but I cut him off, "There's a GPS tracker in every single car from the Dealership. They're gonna use it to track you down. You need to remove it." 

"What? How?" he asks clearly confused.

"Just remove it." he says.

"I don't know where it is!" 

"OK, i'll meet you at the shelter and help you remove it alright? I know where it is." I say.

"Alright." 

"Do you need anything? Money or clothes?" I ask him.

"Nothing." he says.

"Alright i'll meet you in about twenty." I say and hang up. 

I quickly grab a flat screwdriver, I take it and quickly run back to my skateboard and step on it, I push as fast as I can and ride back to the shelter. I arrive at the shelter breathless and find Robby hiding behind the caravan. 

"Robby!" I say through multiple breaths.

"So where is it?" he asks me. I nod and open the driver's side of the door, I get inside and look. 

"They're smart, they put it under the car." I say impressed.

"Can you remove it?"he asks me clearly scared.

"Yeah, I can. Thank god I'm a skinny person." i say and grab my skate. I press my back on my board and tuck my stomach even more inside, i slowly slide under the car and look for the GPS tracker. 

"Ok, pass me the screwdriver." I say putting my hand out. he passes it to me and I slowly remove the tracker. I don't want it to turn off, i need it to still be turned on. I slowly remove it carefully not turning it off. When I finally remove it I get out from under the table holding the tracker like it's a trophy. 

"Why is the green light still flashing?" he asks pointing at the green flashing light

"Because I didn't turn it off." I smile mischievously. 

"Why not?" he asks me clearly confused.

"We don't want them to think you removed it do we? I'm gonna throw it somewhere lead Daniel towards the wrong direction." I tell him. 

"OK. Thanks." he says.

"I better get going, I was supposed to get back to the hospital." i say looking down

"How is he?" 

"He's in a coma." I say looking down sadly but then decide to look back up with a smile, "You should get going." He nods and gets inside the car. I watch him drive away, and when he's far enough I step on my board and ride away. I throw the tracker by the shelters in the middle of the dump.

I get back to the Dealership and Daniel is about to get inside his SUV. 

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"I'm going to go find Robby, the tracker is working." he says proudly.

I get in the passenger seat and say, "I'm coming."

he nods and starts driving. We drive in silence my leg bouncing up and down, hopefully Robby had time to drive far from here. We quickly arrive by the shelter and I smile a little when Daniel stops next to the dump. 

He takes his phone and gets out of the car, I decide to stay inside it. He grabs the GPS and sighs he calls Amanda, probably to tell her that this was a useless trip. 

He gets back in the car and I fake a sigh of disappointment too but then it occurs to me, "If you find him, Robby, what will you do?"

"Well, Sofia, the best thing would be for him to co-operate with the police, this way his time in juvie will be less." he says.

Juvie. So I have two options here, make sure Robby leaves to another state, or give him in. 

"You know, I think if you want to find him, maybe Johnny should be with you." I say looking outside. 

"You know what Sofia? You're not wrong." he says looking in front of him. 

I smile at him and we drive away, we drive to where Johnny lives. 

"You stay here." he tells me.

"You sure? What if you both fight again?" I ask jokingly. 

"Don't worry Sof." he says and I nod. I wait until I see him knocking on Johnny's door to get out of the car and go to the nearest payphone. 

I quickly dial Robby's number and just as he answers I say, "LIsten, the false route to the GPS worked. You're all clear." 

"Thanks." he says.

"I gotta go, keep running, I'll call when I can." I say and hang up. I run back to the car and sit in the back. 

A few minutes later Johnny and Daniel come and sit inside the car.

"So where do you think Robby could be?" Johnny asks.

"i don't know Johnny. The tracker didn't work. He's smart." Daniel says though a little smile appears on his face. 

"So what now?" I ask.

"Well, I know someone that could help us." Daniel says smiling. 

We drive in silence except for the music playing on the radio. We arrive by the rehab center where Shan is; Robby's mom. 

We get inside and at the entrance a lady in a colorful dress says looking at Johnny, "Welcome to Malibu Canyon Recovery, you're doing a very brave thing," 

I start chuckling and Johnny looks at her confused, "What? No, I'm not checking in. I'm no quitter."

"I understand," she said taking a deep breath, "it can be very hard at first."

"Don't worry he'll get used to it." she now said looking at Daniel.

"I'm sure he will." Daniel said laughing and I couldn't help it either, "Yeah laugh it up you two LaRussos." Johnny said side eyeing us both.

We walked to the backyard where Shannon was sitting, Daniel and Shannon start hugging and talking until Johnny clears his throat. 

"Hi, Johnny." Shannon says.

Awkward. 

"Hey." he responds awkwardly.

"You look good?" she says looking at his face.

"You... too." he says unsure.

"Thank you." she says and then adds chuckling, "When Daniel said that he wanted to talk about Robby, I really wasn't expecting to see the two of you together." 

"Yeah, well... anything to find our son." Johnny responds.

"I really wanted to take a break from here so I could look for him, but my life coach advised me against it." Shannon added and my eyes grew wide.

"Your life coach?" Johnny asks bewildered, "May as well set your money on fire." he mutters and I laugh.

"Johnny, rehab has done wonders for me. It works for a lot of people, actually."

"Glad you're doing better. But I don't need a rehab vacation." he rolls his eyes.

"That's because your idea of vacation is going to some monster truck show."

"Hey, Truckasaurus was badass. You loved every minute." he says smiling. 

"I was faking." she says laughing.

"I know when you're faking." he adds laughing as well.

"Guys. Guys!" Daniel stops them, "We just need to know if you have any idea where Robby might've gone, you know him the best." 

"Whenever Robby got in trouble, those dimwits weren't far behind." she says trying to remember something.

"What dimwits?" Daniel asks. 

"Uh, one looks like Chris Brown, the other one looks vaguely Latin." 

"Tweedledumb and Tweedledumbass. How do we find those dirt bags?" Johnny said and I laugh at the name he gave Trey and Cruz. 

"I know where they are." Daniel sighs. Oh yeah he put them in jail. 

My phone rings and I see it's Carmen's name I answer it, "Carmen?" I ask and Johnny looks at me confused.

"It's Miguel, Sofia. Miguel woke up." she said crying happy tears, i think.

"He did! Oh my god! I'll be here in a bit to visit okay?" I say and we hang up.

"What happened?" Johnny asks me.

"it's Miguel, he woke up from his coma." I say laughing.

+

"Worse than rehab, nicer than jail." Johnny says looking around as we sit on the tables waiting for Cruz and Trey to come.  

"Just let me do the talking." Daniel tells him. I think they forgot that I'm here. 

"We're not selling bimmers to soccer moms. This is my world, follow my lead." Johnny responds and I chuckle, "He's got a point." 

"Bitch-ass Kevin James punk." Cruz mutters at the police officer who dropped them on the bench. 

"Hey, morons!" Johnny says snapping his fingers in front of their faces. 

"Hey, what?" Cruz says confused. 

"We're looking for Robby." Daniel says trying to calm the situation down. 

"If y'all two are the search party, i say he's pretty screwed." Trey says laughing and Cruz joins in to, and I can't help but join in as well. 

"Start talking or you'll be drinking toilet wine with a straw." Johnny says angrily. 

"Ooh!" Trey says and I laugh to myself. "Robby daddy talking a big game, man. Now does it look like we scared of you?" 

"You should be."

"I don't think so, man. Look at your face. Looks like you already got your ass beat." Cruz joins in

They both start laughing until Daniel slams his palms on the table making everyone jump, "Enough! Cut the crap. Tell us everything you know about Robby."

"OK. All right, man. Damn, relax. We ain't mean no disrespect." Trey says and Cruz puts his arms in the air in surrender. Johnny looks at them bewildered. 

"Sorry, Mr. LaRusso." Cruz says looking sincerely sorry. 

Daniel nods, and Johnny says, "What the hell? You listen to him, and not to me?"

Daniel chuckles a little and Trey says, "He know how to kick ass!"

"Yeah, and he ain't no punk-ass bitch!" Cruz says and then Johnny punches him. 

Everyone goes ooh, "Johnny, what the hell?" Daniel asks. 

"He just hit me!" Cruz tells the Kevin James punk police officer. 

"You don't see that?" Trey asks. But the officer just shrugs and I laugh a little. 

"Oh, OK. All right. What he talking about?" Cruz tells himself and Johnny slaps him. 

"Enough!" Daniel yells as Cruz starts bleeding. 

"Damn!" Trey whistles. 

"Better start talking. I can do this all day." Johnny says.

"Come on we're here for Robby, not fight." I say stopping them. 

"You here too?" Cruz asks me. 

"Thanks for noticing, I mean you did cut me." 

"Hey, hey, your pretty ass asked for it." Cruz adds and just as Johnny is about to slap him again Trey says, "No. Hey, hey, hey. It's not necessary. Cool. All right?"

"Look, we all used to scam people at Tech Town in Panorama City. He knows how to get by around there. All right?" Trey says. 

Cruz looks at Johnny while pinching his nose with a lot of hate. 

"You better be telling the truth or I send him back alone next time." Daniel says.

"Might wanna get your friend here a tampon." Johnny says smiling, he stands up and Daniel and him both start walking away. 

"What the hell? I'm bleedin', man." Cruz says. 

"Is you crying?" Trey asks and I shrug. 

"What you want?" Cruz asks me.

"Here." I say and slip fifty bucks in Trey's hand and a bobby pin in Cruz's blood stained hand. I stood up and we left. 

"I'm gonna go to the hospital, I'm gonna get a cab there." I tell them.

"All right Sofia." Daniel says.

"Have fun being Tango and Cash." I smile. 

"Tango and Cash were narcotics detectives it's totally different." Johnny tells me and I roll my eyes laughing. 

----------------------------

-----------------------------

not only are we at 1.5k reads but 50 votes in total !! this is amazing, honestly thank you so much! hope you enjoy this chapter, it's longer than usual but funny, i love the prison scene with 'tweedledumb and tweedledumbass' hahaha

:)

share, comment, vote, and follow me for more <3

:)) xx :))

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3K 60 23
In which Robby and Isabella learn to love during a karate rivalry in the valley. Dating the kid of your dad's karate rival can't be too bad right? ...
4.1K 155 27
[I own nothing except for Scout LaRusso, Asher Kreese and her story and plotlines that only apply to her.] After a full two and a half years in a juv...
12.8K 384 27
The girl who was in a bad space starts to hang out with a girl who had a not so great reputation when it came to the West Valley High status. (...
3.6K 152 83
A fanfic by Gideon Kane and Marie Krepps. Cover art by Coffee Hyrokoyo. How we think season four should have gone! Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence...