Hostage | Vᛕooᛕ

By Neko_ssi

Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... ... More

Hostage
ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ
ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ
ᖇᑌE
IᑎTᖇIGᑌE
ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT
E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ
ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ
ᗪOTIᑎG
ᔕᑎOG
ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT
ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE
ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
OᑎEIᖇOᔕ
OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE
ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ
ᑕOGᑎIᘔE
E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE
ᘔEᗩᒪ
ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE
ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG
TIᗪIᑎGᔕ
ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ
ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE
ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ
ᗪOᖇKᔕ
ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ
Bonus -
New story: Completed
Other stories to try

EᑭIᒪOGᑌE

2.4K 100 55
By Neko_ssi

Jungkook squirmed in his bed, rubbing his eyes as he sat up.

"Tae?" Jungkook yelled. 

"Yes baby kook?" Taehyung popped out his head from the bathroom door and smiled at the younger affectionately.

"I swear to god, don't call me that" Jungkook pouted cutely.

Taehyung was now leaning on the door frame. "Why? It's cute."

"Last night wasn't cute, Taebear..." Jungkook looked away blushing.

Taehyung giggled. "Are you sore from last night?"

"Uh Huh, a little bit. Though it will be fine." Jungkook again laid in his bed. "Did I ever said how hot you are?" 
He said eyeing Taehyung. 

Taehyung smiled softly and went near Jungkook. "Does last night count?" He chuckled. 

"Tae..." Jungkook slapped Taehyung on his arm lightly.

"Alright...Let me carry you to the washroom and how about we have a breakfast date outside?" Taehyung suggested.

Jungkook furiously sat up again nodding his head with a big smile. "Yes!" 

Taehyung walked up to the younger and leaned down to carry him. 

"I can walk but since you are this kind then why not." 

Taehyung pinched Jungkook's nose and smiled when Jungkook threw his hands over Taehyung's neck and pecked him on his lips.

Taehyung carried him to the bathtub.

"Can you wait downstairs?" Jungkook asked.

"Um why?" 

Jungkook shook his head. "No reason, just wait downstairs."

"As you say baby kook.." 

"Tae..." Jungkook whined and the older one cooed at him.

"Alright doll."

Jungkook facepalmed but actually he was blushing.

He was still the same...

Their relationship was still the same even after 2 years and soon it was going to be their 3rd anniversary. 

Two year ago, Taehyung had to return back to The States as he planned to settle in Seoul permanently, his home was here, his family was here, more importantly Jungkook and his memories were here.

So It took him, atleast Three months before he could settle permanently in Seoul with Jungkook.

Because of Jungkook's 'Three month vacation' he had to work overtime, still it was fine according to him, but what made him sad was that Taehyung would be away from him for a few months. Still they handled it quite maturely, knowing the time zones were different. Also to mention those Three months were the worst moments for both of them. They missed each other in their arms too much to be away from the other. 

When Taehyung was away from him, he got pretty close with Namjoon and Hobi. He mostly used to stay in Namjoon's house and whenever he missed Taehyung too much he used to be back in Tae's Apartment, snuggling in Taehyung's favourite soft purple blanket which smelled too much like him.

You may ask how Hobi and Jungkook got close, It was because of the time when Taehyung saved Hobi from his enemies and as for that he apologised, Taehyung really idolised him deep inside.

So after talking with Namjoon, by meaning 'talking' he pursued him.

Namjoon was being really reluctant about Hobi but as time passed, he realised Hobi really changed for good, since he was never bad from the start he just used to follow orders from Seokjin indirectly, Through his men.

When Hobi got to know about Jin, he was really shocked as he had already met him because he loved Jin's Coffee. No one could ever forget the reaction he had even Jin didn't stop laughing at his reaction.

Jin changed.... He trusted Namjoon, according to him. But inside he realised that he always trusted him and only he locked away his emotions....cause he thought that trusting someone deeply will cause you harm.

"Taebear, I'm ready.. Let's go- wait its-it's today..." Jungkook stopped in his tracks and Taehyung pulled him in a hug.

"Yes baby its today.. And we don't want to be late, do we?" Taehyung softly mumbled in younger's ears.

Jungkook's smile got bigger. "Did Namjoon Hyung called?"

"Not yet, but he will... Till then let's go and have breakfast?"

Jungkook nodded. "yeah"

●●●●●●●●●

"Hyung..." Jungkook ran and hugged Jin as the latter also hugged Jungkook tightly. "I missed you"

"hey Kookie.." Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair. "how are you?"

Jungkook pulled away and nodded "Im-Im good, you?" He was hella emotional.

Jin- "Thanks to Joonie.. I was good too." He smiled back at Namjoon and then again looked at Jungkook.

"It's finally good to see you again." Taehyung said

"likewise" Jin replied.

Taehyung looked at them with an adoring expression and soon met with Namjoon's eyes as he was smiling affectionately, Taehyung smiled back.

"Hey guys..." 

Everyone turned their head in that direction.

"Chimmy!" Taehyung gasped loudly as he went in to hug Jimin and Yoongi who were standing inside Namjoon's house, with their luggage. 

Unlike Taehyung and Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi had to return to their post in the USA. 

And since today Jin was released from his punishment today, Jimin and Yoongi decided to pay a visit.

"Hey you guys even didn't tell me!" Taehyung whined and Jimin laughed. "Serves you well, idiot. "

"Its really good to see you all.. It just reminds me the first day, when we all met here." Jungkook said as his eyes glittered. Tahyung noticed and holded Jungkook's hand and gave a small peck in his cheeks.

Jin and Namjoon smiled at them. "Is it bad I want them to get married so early?"

Namjoon smiled. "I don't think so Jinnie cause same "

"You are right Jungkook...but sorry another person is here..unlike last time.." Hobi entered with a big smile.

"Oh, more the merrier, hobi hyung." Jungkook smiled.

Finally Jungkook called him Hyung other than 'that guy'.

Okay he was also reluctant but he also realised it was never Hobi who ever disturbed him or made things hard for him, instead yes he was still angry at him as he had slapped Taehyung, but when he saw that Taehyung is not minding then who he is to mind.

Because of a misunderstanding Hobi was being attacked and everything was going downhill, but thanks to Jin especially. Jin knew if he agreed to the speculations then his bakery, which he grew quite fond of, was going to demolish so instead he asked Hobi if he could manage his café and Hobi was more than grateful.

At the end, Jin indeed put himself in the hands of police officials and surrendered himself.

Thankfully as he himself surrendered, his punishment really lowered. But he had to be in ..... for two years. But his enemies tried hard not to let Jin  come out anytime soon, but thanks to his Boyfriend, Kim Namjoon they couldn't harm him instead, those people also got arrested for making such unvalid accusations.

"Mr. Kim it's nice to meet you again." Hobi gave a cheerful smile.

"Oh Hoseok drop the formalities, just call me Jin hyung." Jin also smiled at him.

Namjoon nudged Jin's sleeve, "Jin I left my phone upstairs, I'll be back."

Jin nodded, but when Joon was about to walk Jin held his arm making Namjoon confused at his actions, "you want to say something?" 

Jin nodded. "I'll go with you."

Namjoon decided not to question further and he nodded.

Namjoon opened his bedroom's door and entered with Jin. "yeah say wh-" Joon stopped saying when suddenly Jin pulled him in a hug.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked. 

Jin nodded in his shirt, "yeah I'm fine..don't worry. Just-just missed you...a lot"

Namjoon smiled with his eyes, feeling it all."I missed you too."

"I'm sorry too, Joonie. Just because of me you had to suffer"

"Hey..shh I'm glad you trusted me enough and you even surrendered yourself on your own... I'm proud of you Jin." 

Jin looked at him with an amused face but smiled softly at the end.

"Like can you believe I'm dating Mios's leader, whom everyone feared gosh, I feel so lucky." Namjoon teased him, still Jin being caged in his arms.

Jin swayed Joon's chest playfully, "Hey stop it.."

Namjoon just laughed.

The moment Jin walked away from Taehyung's car, two years ago..

He decided he will trust Namjoon, even if he gets hurt.

That day they made up and Namjoon never felt so good being finally with Jin after 6 years.

When Jin confessed he wanted to surrender himself, Namjoon was the first one to object. He feared what if something happened to Jin as after so long he was finally with Jin. At the end Jin had to use his charms to pursue Joon.

"Alright, let's go downstairs, the kids must be waiting for us..." Namjoon said, pulling from the hug and kissing Jin.

"Sure."

.
.
.

"So Jungkook.."

"Yes Hyung- Eh Jimin hyung?" Jungkook laughed remembering he often calls everyone hyung so because that everyone gets confused by who Jungkook was calling. Even Taehyung gets confused.

Jimin took out a brown package. "I brought this for you Kookie" Jimin smiled and handed it to Jungkook.

"Wh-what is it?" Jungkook was visibly confused.

"I don't know if you still like it or not. But whenever I used to see this I always remembered my Little dongsaenggie." Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Taehyung was glad that he's best friend and his boyfriend was getting so well together.

Jungkook sat on the couch to open the package.

"Why did Yoongi Hyung leave?" Taehyung suddenly remembered that Yoongi came and soon left after that, he was so busy talking with the others that he forgot to ask why he left.

"Oh, He went to meet his family in Daegu." Jimin replied.

Taehyung- "You didn't go with him?" 

Jimin stretched his arms "I will but later, I'm tired of all these flights n all."

Jungkook- "No wonder he was pouting when he left." He giggled. 

Jimin blushed and looked at his fingers.

"He will be back today right?" Jin asked whe he entered the hall with Namjoon.

"I don't know but I don't think he will."

"Oh..okay, But all of you are staying tonight."

"No no no" Jungkook raised his hands to surrender. 

"What happened kook?" Namjoon asked, looking at Taehyung and Jimin, but they seem to be cool.

But Jin was also confused.

"Nothing, but..Jin hyung just came home today" Jungkook smirked at the couple.

"Uh yeah.. It's fine even Yoongi is not here anyway. How about we all have a night stay when he will be back?" Taehyung suggested.

"Aish.. Kids these days..." Jin facepalmed.

Taehyung and Jimin laughed and Joon was also smiling.

●●●●●●●●●

[EVENING]

"Baby, You didn't say what Jimin gifted you..."

Taehyung sat in between Jimin and Jungkook.

They were watching a movie and Jin was preparing Dinner for them.

And Namjoon being the good boyfriend he is, was helping him.

Hobi was back to Jin's café which was his now.

"Uh.." Jungkook fiddled with his fingers.

"What did he get? You were looking so happy.." 

Okay Taehyung was a little jealous, thinking what Jimin had brought that made him so happy?

Jungkook mumbled something.

"What? Didn't catch that.." Taehyung said.

"Banana milk" Jimin piqued in their conversation.

"Banana milk?" Taehyung giggled and Jungkook looked away being shy.

"Aw chimmy that was so good of you."

"Thank you.."

Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his waist and pulled him close to him and Jungkook nuzzled in Tae's chest.

Jimin seemed to notice that and he was missing Yoongi like damn.

He looked down at his fingers and caressed the object.

Suddenly there was a knock.

"Is that hobi hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"No, he said he will be around dinner time. Wait, I'll check."

Saying this Taehyung stood up from the couch and walked towards the door.

"Oh Yoongi hyung you are back already?"

Jimin was surprised because he knew that Daegu was far to travel even by car."Didn't you say you would be back tomorrow?"

Yoongi entered with a smile and sat beside Jimin. "Yeah but I missed you.." and Jimin melted at that.

"Sap" Jungkook and Taehyung both said together.

"look who's talking..." Jimin rolled his eyes and Yoongi softly chuckled at that.

"Alright Dinner is ready.." Jin said. "Oh yoongi..You are here."

.
.
.

Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung still cannot believe that they are sitting together with Kim Seokjin at the same dining table and even he is the one to make all those mouth watering dishes.

"Hyung... I missed your hand made food more than I missed you." Jimin said playfully.

"I'm flattered 'Jaemin' " Jin said, serving the dishes to him.

Jimin pouted and the whole table was dying of laughter, even including Yoongi.

"Oh my Hyung..." Taehyung pretended to wipe his non-existent happy tears. "That was a nice one hyung."

"Thank you" Jin politely said. 

"Shut up Taelien." Jimin exclaimed and It was Jungkook's time to cheer Jimin. 

"That-That was a nice one too Jimin hyung." He struggled between his laughs.

Jimin now broke into a smile. "I also have another thing to show..?" He sounded doubtful when he looked at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded and intertwined their hands under the table.

Jimin raised his fingers and blushed looking away and Yoongi pulled him in a back hug, smiling.

"Jiminie, your fingers are still small, what do you want to show- wait what?" Taehyung cut himself when he saw a shiny object.

The whole table fell silent when they noticed.

It was weird in contrast a few minutes ago.

Jimin thanked himself that he doesn't get angry at little things, otherwise Tae would have to return with a punch.

"Wait... You guys are engaged?" Jungkook first broke the silence.

Yoongi nodded.

"no way.." Taehyung gasped loudly. "Congratulations yoongi hyung"

Jimin frowned. "What bout me..?"

"serves you well Jiminbra.... Also why didn't you say this earlier? Am I not your best friend."

"Don't hate on him Tae.. It was me who wanted not to say anything." Yoongi said.

"But why?" Jungkook said softly.

"It's Jin Hyung's day, We didn't want to take his spotlight."

Yoongi looked at the shy Jimin. "But he wanted to announce the moment he landed" He chuckled remembering how excited he was when he landed in Seoul.

"oh..Still Congratulations Yoongi Hyung." Taehyung laughed.

"Oh shut up Taelien.."  Jimin said .

"Did I miss anything?" Hobi came in with Namjoon.

"You guys were laughing so loud.. Thank goodness at least someone has good ears." Looking at Namjoon.

The night went like that and everyone congratulated Jimin and Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin still insisted for them to stay at his house but everyone disagreed, especially Jungkook saying, "Hyung spent some quality time with Jin hyung..after all you guys missed each other so much." Giving a smirk.

The two couples were back to Taehyung's house and Hobi returned to his...

》》》》》》

[AFTER SIX MONTHS]
.
.
.

"Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung was stunned...

"Ye-yes?" His eyes were glistening with tears ready to fall looking down at Jungkook.

 "I-I'm really grateful that you are like standing in front of me, while I'm-i'm kneeling um but- shit. " Jungkook took a deep breath and looked straight into Taehyung's eyes. 

'I can't let him down..'

Jungkook thought.

"Dear love of my life, My highschool crush and only one who makes my heart still crazy even if I just hear your name like, Kim Taehyung. I know I might sound sap-sorry I am." Jungkook paused as Taehyung giggled a bit. Jungkook also smiled. 

He stood up and held Taehyung's hand.

"I surely dreamt many times being with you, to meet you again, to get to be by your side and to never leave you, but in reality it even s-surpassed my dreams. Taehyung you made it better, you made me better. The way you care for me and love me, no one would ever do also I don't want anyone else to..except you" 

Taehyung smiled.

"Uh.. I'm sure you are getting what I wanna say? Like I'm hella nervous."

"Don't worry baby, I am." 

"In short I just love you- love you a lot and I-I'm still shocked till this day that finally I'm with you, The one I have loved like anything and-and still do and would do forever... Only if-if you let me?" 

At this moment he was literally shaking. 

He took a final breath and Kneeled down again and finally took out a small box which was waiting since forever in his coat's pocket.

"Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung licked his lips and smiled. "Yes Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook chuckled. "You're not helping Tae.."

"alright sorry, continue.." 

"Will you marry me?" Jungkook squirmed his eyes in nervousness, he knew the answer but still.

Taehyung smiled through his tears and nodded, "yes..yes baby yes, I would love to" He pulled Jungkook in a long passionate Kiss.

Jungkook stood up and immediately kissed back as he pulled Taehyung closer to him.

'Damn you oxygen' Jungkook cursed because he needed to pull away from the lack of breath, thankfully Taehyung seemed to pull away at the same time.

Jungkook put the ring in Taehyung's ring finger.

"I love you" Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled as he pulled away from Jungkook to take out something from his pocket.

Taehyung giggled as Jungkook was confused seeing a black velvet box similar to his but only his was Dark blue.

"Tae.."

"Is it weird that I also planned to propose to you on this date only?"

"What?" Jungkook was flabbergasted.

"It's good that I already know your answer so I won't waste time any more."

Taehyung pulled out a beautiful ring from the box and took Jungkook's hand as he was so shocked to perform himself.

Taehyung smiled to himself then he inserted the ring in Jeon's ring finger. "I love you too". Jungkook didn't wait much to pull Taehyung for another long passionate kiss.

"Tae.." Jungkook said, pulling back from the kiss.

"Yes baby?"

"We need to buy Tannie's food while going home.."

"Kook..."

"Sorry...I love you..Taebear"

"Love you too, Kookie"

The End .....
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■♡■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

💜💜🥺 Its finally the end..
I hope it matched up to your expectations although I didn't knew if it had any, I let myself write whatever My feelings told me too...

This story i was inspired by my own imagination, kudos to that I can imagine. I'm grateful Even that I got to even publish this... I have already mentioned those beautiful peoples that how they motivated me to even start this..🥺🥺💜 Thank you so much... *sigh* I hope you guys will also get a chance to know what is right for you ♡ You guys deserve to know.

Stay healthy and feel whatever you want to.. their is no boundaries over what you feel.💜

As now...The tragedy has met its love..the story ended for good..💫

■■■■■■■■■■■■■☆■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.8K 38
What is going to happen when cute innocent jungkook is going to have two boyfriends....who are twins.... Will jungkook accept to be boyfriend with on...
510K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
623K 15.5K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
683K 23.4K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...