His painful rejection

By rodriguezperla

Kristen Matthews is a sweet and shy she-wolf who has been through a lot. Losing her parents at a young age an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 rejection.
Chapter 2 A new pack
Chapter 3 the pack
chapter 4 what a perfect reunion. not!
Chapter 5 who said girls aren't strong!
Chapter 6 Why?!
chapter 7 / Pain from the past
Chapter 8 So what now?
author note
chapter 9/ A date gone wrong
Chapter 10 lost and alone
Authors note
Chapter 11/ War has been declared!
Chapter 12/ Learning new things
Chapter 13 A night to forget
Chapter 14 The aftermath
Chapter 15 A little hope
Chapter 16 bad moment
Chapter 17 A little problem
Chapter 19 Never thought to see you again
Chapter 20 Breakout
Chapter 21 Rescue plan
Chapter 22 making me understand
Chapter 23 before the chaos
Chapter 24 Battle field
Chapter 25 blood spilled
=*Urgent*=
Chapter 26 face to face
Epilogue
Hello
Information

Chapter 18 Facing them

14.4K 413 76
By rodriguezperla

So here's the new chapter hope you like it.

So I have decided to change to title of the book and the cover what do you guys think about it. Yes or no

I arrived at the place the rogue had told me. It is an abandoned building in the middle of the woods. The rusty red could still be seen from afar. I looked closely and saw rogues surrounding the place.

I took a sniff of the air and regretted it quickly the smell of wet dog, urine, and blood overpowered the entire place.

Rogues came and went some of the once I suspected to be in the higher ranks came in and out of the building.

I took a deep breath and walked out into the clearing. In a matter of seconds I was surrounded by rouges. Two came up to me and tried to grab at my hands I pushed them away. One of them angrily came up to me and was about to punch me when someone grabbed his hand.

The person smiled at me a gestured for me to walk in front of them. I scowled at the person earning a bigger smile from them.

Two rouges opened the double doors letting us into the badly lit building. The one that had led me in went and whispered something to a man that had his back turned to me. The man nodded and turned my way.

I looked at my uncle with hatred as he smiled and opened up his arms to me.

"Look who's here," he said sarcastically. "The lost child had finally comed home."

I fought the urge to punch him right there.

"So you have came to save your friend haven't you?" He asked.

I nodded in response.

He nodded and smiled and turned to a man standing next to him. "Bring the girl." The man nodded and walked to another room.

We stood there in silence, me glaring, him smiling. A few minutes later the man came caring a girl. He dropped her like a rag doll on the floor. It angered me that he acted like she was nothing.

Lucy looked up at me with her big blue eyes and her tear stained cheeks. She stood up quickly only to fall back on the floor. I ran up to her and kneeled in front of her. She whimpered when I tried to reach and touch her. Her lip was split and she had a very noticeable black and blue bruise on her left cheek.

I turned to look at my uncle with anger, "What did you do to her?"

"Nothing," he said with a shrug.

"Nothing" I repeated. "Is this nothing to you!" I yelled and pointed at my poor friend who couldn't even get up on her own.

He shrugged and looked at me with a blank face. Which only made me want to bash his head in even more.

"Kristen," Lucy whispered.

I turned my attention once again to her.  I knelt down and looked at her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came for you," I whispered as I took in her poor state

She shook her head, "they won't let us go anywhere," she whispered. Her eyes were wide with fear.

"They will, I promise," I assured her.

A door was opened and a man came in. I recognized him, he was the one that had put his disgusting lips on my own when they had been torturing me.

"Ah, my flower comes back," he said as he walked up to us.

"I'm not your flower," I spit out.

He laughs and waves off what I had said.

I stood up and looked at him fully. Now that I thought of it he didn't look older than twenty-five. His midnight hair was combed back in a classy way and his Armani suit fit him well. It was strange to see someone that held himself so highly in a dump like this. But now that I thought it over this man can wear even the most expensive close and I will still consider him a piece of shit.

"I'm here now," I said looking from my uncle to him. "Now let her go."

"First things first," he said as he walked closer to me. "My name is Steven Adam's it's finally a pleasure to introduce myself Kristen."

"How do you know my name," I asked.

"Oh I know everything about you Kristen," he said as he reached to touch my face I took a step back and glared at him. He smiled and let his arm fall at his side.

"You know nothing of me," I hissed.

"Oh but I do. In fact I know how your old pack treated you, how your mate rejected you," he took a step closer and whispered into my ear. "How your parents died a slow and painful death."

A pang of pain passed through my heart and tears threatened to come out. But I stood my ground and stared back at him with hatred.

"I'm here, now let my friend go," I told them both.

They both looked at each other and laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing," he said as he took a step back. "Just."

"Just?" I asked.

"Just that you thought that I would keep my promises," he said as he made a gesture.

"What!" I yelled as I was ready to punch him. A rouge took both my arms and held them behind my back. I thrashed and kicked yet the rogue held onto my arms with a stronger hold.

"Oh, my dear Kristen have you not learned anything. You should never trust a rogue," he said as he grinned at me.

I spit at his face when he took a few steps closer to me. Next thing I knew a sharp pain was felt across my face. He had slapped me!

"Take her to the cells, maybe later she'll remember her manners"

I was about to say something when a small yelp was heard from the side. I turned to see this buff looking rouge that had picked up Lucy rudely causing her pain. He now carried her now limp body from where they had brought her earlier.

"Let her go, please," I pleaded. "Can't you see she's hurt, she needs help." They just looked at me and laughed.

I no longer held the tears back throwing myself on the floor and losing my dignity I pleaded, yet all they did was laugh.

Steven walked up to me and held my chin in his big, rough hand, "that girl," he said pointed at the door that the rogue and Lucy had left through. "Is my only chance at getting what I want. If I have her I have you."

Anger rose and all I wanted to do at that instant was tear him apart. The rogue ran up to me and tried to hold me back but I side kicked him making him fall in pain. Steven took a few steps back just avoiding my fist that would have collided with his chin.

"You'll pay!" I screamed and I was ready to attack.

I felt a small prick on my left side and looked at the one who had shot me with a dart gun. I turned my attention back to Steven and my uncle who looked at me with smug faces.

I tried to take a step closer but I began to feel dizzy, my legs felt like they weighed a ton each, the world began to spin and I could not stand up right anymore.

"What did you do to me," I asked as I began to slip back to the floor.

"Just a strong enough dose of wolfsbane to calm you down, weakness you and any power you might have is canceled out. It also knocks you out for a while," Steven said as he took a step closer.

"You son of a bitch," I tried to say with enough strength but darkness began to cloud my mind and my body began to feel heavy.

I tried to stand up and walk up to them but instead stumbled and fell back down.  

A rouge picked me up and began to take me to what I believe the cells were.

"Sleep tight, love," Steven said with a chuckle.

I turned to look at him and flipped him off. I tried to speak but all that came out was mumbling.

I turned back to look at the rouge carrying me, he had a scar on his right cheek and a bit of stubble on his chin. He was intimidating, but I knew I could take him if I just had my strength. My eyes began to close I fought to keep them open, but the wolfsbane won and last thing I knew I was being put down on a cold cell floor.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Please tell me what you think

Love you all until the next

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 35.1K 26
Zac Moon was the soon to be alpha of the Blood Moon pack. He was a typical player; using girls and treating them like toys. He never wanted a mate s...
827K 27.1K 37
[Rejection Series Book 1] "Why would I want to be your mate, you're nothing more then a stipd bïtch who got her parents killed!" That was the day my...
1.1M 33.6K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
584K 12.9K 21
Emeli and Derek have been best friends ever since they could remember. Derek being the future alpha of the Shadow Moon Pack and her twin brother bein...