Her Heavy Cross

By SillyRabbit81

Complete. Three years after tragedy hits, Lana she decides to start dating again. She meets Will through a da... More

Authors note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Sixteen

139 10 7
By SillyRabbit81

Authors note: Now some fluff and a bit of get to know your sexual likes and dislikes. You know, where adults tell each other what they like and don't like, what they'd like to explore, etc., so they are on the same page and learn each other's boundaries.

I wanted to stay in his arms and sleep. I'm sure Liam did too, as I heard his breath slowing, and he started to snore lightly. I wasn't sure I wanted to clean up his mess, so I kissed his cheek, and he woke up. "Liam, you better take that off."

He looked confused for a minute, and I pointed with my chin. "Oh shite, did I fall asleep?"

"Just for a minute," I said, smiling.

"Bloody hell girl, the things you do to me." He kissed my forehead and got up on wobbly legs, and went into my ensuite to clean himself up.

"Do you want to have a shower?" I called through the door, dragging my arse off the bed. My legs were a bit wobbly too, so I sat on the edge of the bed for trying to regain my equilibrium before getting up.

"Together?" He called out.

I smiled at the thought, remembering my earlier fantasy. "Sure."

He poked his head out. "I'll get the water going, shall I?"

"Sure, I'll grab you a towel. Do you want your bag?"

He did, so I got towels, and his bag then went into the bathroom.

My ensuite shower was big. Andy and I had renovated it about six months after moving in. The shower took up a whole wall, tiled with light grey marble in a herringbone style from floor to ceiling. There were two shower heads, one on each opposing wall. A tiled bench ran along the back wall, and there was a generous recessed space for soap and shampoo.

Liam had turned both sets of taps on, and the bathroom was rapidly steaming up. He was already in the shower, and I watched him while I pretended to get ready to go in. Liam's whole body was under the water, his head was tilted back, and his hand were in his hair, rinsing out the shampoo. His body was phenomenal with his smooth, lightly tanned skin and perfectly proportioned muscles. He looked so powerful, so strong, so determined, so fucking dominant.

He stepped out of the water and caught me staring. He stood there and let me look at him. I swallowed hard, opened the glass shower screen door, and went in.

The door was barely shut, and I felt Liam behind me, wrapping his arms around my middle. He sat on the bench and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed my back, and I let the heat of the water soothe me. I hummed contently, "this is nice."

Liam gave a short grunt of agreement. He let me go, put some body wash on my sponge, and washed my back before cleaning my arms and stomach. Then Liam washed my breasts, and I felt him stir. He couldn't be ready to go again. Could he?

Then he parted my legs and washed me there. Feeling exposed, I grabbed the sponge and told him that I'm quite capable of cleaning myself.

A smirk crept over Liam's face. "Back to being shy, are you? It's too late, Sweetheart. I know it's an act." Cue the furious blushing! "I don't know why you're so embarrassed. We did those things together."

"I know. It's not that. I mean, it is, but it's..." I sighed. I took a moment to work out what I wanted to say before continuing. "I get worried about the things I like in bed. I like just regular sex and making love with someone when you're in love. Sometimes you need that gentle intimacy, right? But I also like..." I trailed off, too self-conscious to continue.

"Can I wash your hair?" Liam asked. Grateful he didn't push the issue, I agreed and closed my eyes as he massaged my head. I wasn't thankful for long because then he said, "Tell me what you like."

"I don't know. I can't."

"I promise not to laugh."

"Or think I'm weird?"

"Unless it's necrophilia. That's probably over the line for me."

I made a face of disgust. "Well, it's not that." I drew in a deep breath. "I don't know. I like heaps of things. Some things are kind of BDSM, but not really. Others would be like a Daddy kink, but I don't like using that word. Some things are not that out there. It's just rough sex."

Liam was breathing hard. "Tell me more."

"I like hair pulling, as you have probably noticed" Liam chuckled at this and agreed. He kept massaging and washing my hair. "I like being told what to do, but in the bedroom only, I don't want it as a lifestyle. I like being called names, some degrading. I want to feel like the guy I'm with is strong enough to control me and own me in bed, but I don't want to always give in easily."

Liam tapped my bottom, indicating I should stand up. He got in front of me and guided my head under the water, tilting it back. I closed my eyes, and Liam started rinsing the shampoo out. "So I was right when I called you a brat last night."

"Yeah, probably." I conceded. Then I continued and couldn't stop talking. It was like a dam had burst, and it flowed out of me, shame retreating. "I like some pain, not whips, but I like spanking and light choking. I don't really like blindfolds, but I'm not against it. I like being tied up, not just with silks or fluffy handcuffs, like proper bondage tied up. I don't like being gagged. I like teasing and being teased. I almost always need direct clitoral stimulation to orgasm. I like being in control sometimes, but not the whole time. I..."

"Ok, that's enough for now." Liam interrupted. "If you keep talking, I'm going to be wanting a round two." I looked at Liam, and he was very much on his way to being ready. "Do you shampoo twice?" He asked, not at all embarrassed by barring up. I was amazed again at how comfortable he was in his skin.

"Yeah, usually."

He turned me around and washed my hair a second time. "What about you? What do you like?" I asked.

Liam cleared his throat, "I tend to like being rough. I also like slow and passionate with the right partner. I've not done some of the things you mentioned, like the bondage stuff. I do like blindfolding my partner. I don't really like calling my girlfriend names. I'd rather praise them for the naughty things they do. I love watching a girl cum. I like the power in that. I'm not bothered by the Daddy thing, but I'd rather be called by my name. Call it the actor in me, but I like a bit of role-playing."

"I haven't really done much of that," I interrupted. "What kind of role-playing?"

Liam turned me around to rinse off. "A bit of the old student and professor," I smiled at that imagining the possibilities. "One-night stand scenarios, non-consent play, the 'oh no, please don't, but please do' game. Some name-calling in that scenario could be fun, actually." I nodded in agreement.

"Conditioner?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, then comb it through."

"I like doing this too. I like taking care of my girlfriend, spoiling her. Making her feel comforted and safe."

Liam got my comb and ran it through my hair. I thought he had definitely done this before because he started combing the ends first before moving up. Then I registered the implication of what he had just said.

"Did you call me your girlfriend?"

"Is that a problem?"

Part of me wanted to say no, I'm not your girlfriend; I just met you. Another part of me said it felt right.

"It's very fast."

Although I wasn't looking at him, I could imagine him shrugging before he said, "I know what I want, and I want you."

"You don't know me that well."

"Well, I know you're full of surprises. You're funny and kind. You don't seem to want fame or clout. In fact, that seems to be something you actively avoid, so I don't think I have to worry about you using me for a career. You have a career, and you're settled. Cole likes you. You're beautiful and sexy. You have amazing tits and a spankable bottom. And most importantly," I could hear the laughter in his voice when he finished with, "you're an excellent shag."

"Most important, huh?"

"Rinse," Liam ordered as he turned me around. "I couldn't decide if having amazing tits or being an excellent shag was the most important." He winked and finished rinsing my hair. "I feel like a 12-year-old saying this, but I've got to ask. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Let's just say we are exclusively seeing each other, with me being your girlfriend probably on the horizon."

"I can live with that." Liam bent down and kissed me on the nose.

Authors note:

Thanks for reading. Please vote or comment if you enjoyed this chapter. It's much appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 188K 43
Against my better judgment, I answer, "Look I told you, you have the wrong number," I say a bit too harshly. "I wish I was the girl you were looking...
491 0 10
Imagine if your future is taken from you, without you having a say or choice? How do you heal? How do you recover? After Evie McLaren's husband is ki...
1.1M 43.9K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
431 16 24
Jasmine's life has been full of misfortunes and losses, but nothing compared to the moment her daughter was taken from her right before her eyes. She...