Verdant Emperor - Villain Izu...

By TheHinokami

What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one q... More

Chapter 1: The Divergence
Chapter 2: Finding Shelter & First Steps
Chapter 3: Results & Giran
Chapter 4: Physical Conditioning & New Home & Two New Members
Chapter 5: Verdant Guards & Training
Chapter 6: UA Exam & All Might's Regrets
Chapter 7: Expanding & New Bases
Chapter 8: U.S.J
Chapter 9: Heros & Villains & Anti-Heroes!?
Chapter 10: Sports Festival & Verdant Movements
Chapter 12: Hosu Aftermath
Chapter 13: Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?
Chapter 14: Heroes Vs Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 15: Prelude to Summer Break
Chapter 16: Summer Camp
Chapter 17: Kamino Incident
Chapter 18: Shock & The Sealment of Fate
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Advancing Plans & Growing
Chapter 21: Reactions
Chapter 22: Growth & Overhaul!?
Chapter 23: Save Eri!
Chapter 24: Aftermath of the raid
Chapter 25: Military Line Assualt!
Chapter 26: Battle Aftermath
Chapter 27: Desperation!
Chapter 28: The fall of Aichi
Chapter 29: Conversations
Chapter 30: Intriguing
Chapter 31: Prelude to Meeting
Chapter 32: Meeting Pt. 1
Chapter 33: Meeting Pt. 2
Chapter 34: Large Scale Combat!
Chapter 35: Bloodshed
Chapter 36: UA's Surrender & Effects
Chapter 37: Meeting & Ackowlegements
Chapter 38: The Future Within Reach!
Chapter 39: Japan's Fall!
Chapter 40: The Verdant Emperor Will! [End]

Chapter 11: Hosu

13.7K 444 169
By TheHinokami

3rd POV:

The spy network had located Stain in Hosu. However, things were not going simply. Izuku learned that the League of Villains had made contact with Stain before they did which annoyed Izuku but he couldn't complain that much. They had that dam warp gate that could move around so easily and transport them. Though from what the bug user gathered was that the League had failed to recruit him by the attitude that Stain had when he left the portal and returned to Hosu. Stain seemed annoyed and more aggressive so Izuku believed he still had a chance. 'Shigaraiki likely put Stain off due to him only wanting destruction.' Izuku thought as he got up and took a teleportation gate to the base near Hosu. Izuku took Twice, Compress, and Dabi with him. They also took one of their advanced units with them as well since Izuku had a feeling something was going wrong. 

The advanced units all had a standard uniform just like the Verdant Guards did. Each unit had a different badge on their arms indicating which unit they belonged to. Otherwise, the uniforms all looked similar with customizations made to fit each individual's needs. All other members had some other uniforms as well but those weren't important at this time.

As Izuku had arrived in Hosu with his guards and the advanced unit, Izuku looked around and felt the tension in the air. "If the league attacks, intercept their plans and try to destroy them but don't get caught by heroes. They should focus more on the League than random people since they shouldn't connect any of you to the Verdant until it's too late." Izuku stated. They all nodded and soon they started traveling across the roofs looking for Stain since it should be around his time to attack a hero. He should end up attacking at least two more heroes in Hosu before he moves to another city. Izuku believed his chances of recruiting Stain was relevantly high. The problem was that Izuku would be limiting Stain attacks to only heroes he approves of because, to be honest, he didn't approve of the attack on Iida's brother since he was a very amazing hero. Still, he is a hero who would need to be dealt with in the future if he didn't get attacked by Stain but Izuku would have likely made a plan to remove him long enough that he could still live a normal life after the fall of the hero system.

As they were going Izuku heard an explosion and then they saw the Nomu's! "Twice, make clones of everyone and have them go support the heroes and save the citizens. I would like as many of those Nomu's for research as possible! Reminder for the clones, don't get caught. Destroy yourself if you are about to get caught since I don't want information leaks! The originals will all stay with me as we will still hunt down Stain and try to recruit him." Izuku stated as several groups of clones went off. As they were moving around, they heard a scream that sounded like a younger kid around Izuku age which diverted their path and Izuku was glad he did as they had found the one and only Iida Tenya on the ground under Stain. There was another hero called Native who Izuku didn't really like since he used the native American's theme from America as a way to gain fans. Izuku, who was wearing the following outfit with a mask, jumped down and forced Stain away from the student. (Remember, Izuku has everyone wearing masks at all times when they are out on operations.)

"Who the hell are you?" Stain asked as Iida was telling Izuku to leave. "Hello, Stain. Sorry to drop in but I am here to talk to you about some matters. However, first I would like to know why you were wanting to kill this student? I could understand Native but a student who does not hold his provisional license is a bit much even for you, no?" Izuku asked. Stain watched Izuku carefully and then he noticed all of the other people with them and he was shocked that he didn't notice them. He was outnumbered heavily and was uncertain of the opponent's skill level. 

"Fine... I'll talk. I was going to kill him since he is a fake hero. He came here in revenge for his brother and was planning to kill me." Stain stated and Izuku just shook his head. "That is disappointing of you Iida Tenya. What would your brother do if he learned you died due to him? Also, yes, he would blame himself for this. Don't worry, I won't allow your death tonight since you don't hold your provisional license. I see those that are becoming heroes off limits if they don't hold their provisional license so I'll prevent stain from harming you anymore." Izuku stated and Stain was shocked and a bit annoyed at this. Iida himself was shocked and then noticed some of the uniforms. "You're all with Verdant! You're the group that saved my class and my teacher at the U.S.J when the League of Villains tried to kill us and All Might!" Iida yelled out and this information caught Stains attention. "Oh... you all belong to the Verdant group... interesting. I'm willing to hear you all out but the fake heroes must die though." Stain stated. Izuku nodded his head. "I can easily agree to you finishing Native off but this boy is off-limits. He does not hold his provisional license and therefore is off-limits in my eyes. Otherwise, even though we intend to recruit you, I will fight you to ensure his life for this night." Izuku stated and Stain dug his sword into Native's chest ending him. Izuku moved towards Native and motioned his arm to the end of the alley. "Have two clones take Iida to the other heroes," Izuku stated up to the group which they nodded at as Twice made clones to take the student away. As soon as the student was gone, Izuku talked again to stain. "Would you be willing to return to our base to talk or would you rather go somewhere else?" Izuku asked. Stain agreed to go to their base. As such, they headed off towards the teleportation location, and as soon as they arrived all of the clones arrived back. Even the ones that took Iida away.

Izuku asked them if the boy was safe and they said he was. They ran into LeMillon and were able to peacefully transfer the kid over to him before they left. The Mr. Compress clones said they had several Nomu's. As such, the unneeded clones broke down and everyone else went into the teleportation as Izuku alerted the user to open the gate. Soon they were all at the teleportation room. Izuku led Stain into an office and his guards join him as the advanced unit stay outside. "Thank you for agreeing to have this meeting Stain. Please excuse me for not showing my face or my men as you haven't joined us yet and I don't need information leaks until I am ready for my plans." Izuku stated and Stain nodded his head but was on guard as he sat down. Izuku asked if he wanted anything to drink and Stain shook his head. "Now, I just want to make sure I understand your ideas and why you do what you do so we are on the same starting page. If I understand you correctly, you are aiming to try and force society to change through action by removing those that you deem as fake heroes. Do I understand that correctly?" Izuku asked and Stain said he was correct. "Then, can you please explain what qualities deem a hero fake in your eyes since I am personally having a hard time seeing Ingenium as one?" Izuku asked and Stain then started to explain what he sees as a fake hero. "Those that are in it for money, for fame, those that don't care about saving people above all else. People that aren't like All Might who is the truest hero of all!" Stain stated. Stain, however, noticed the room tense a bit at the mention of All Might and he was curious of why.

"Before we hit All Might, let's talk about how you qualify those as fakes since you clearly fucked up in regards to Ingenium. See the problem with how you decided who was fake is based on a narrow view, you attacked Ingenium even though he stands for none of that. 80% of what his family earns goes to charities or other organizations. Ingenium, helps vigilantes become pro heroes and fame? The family has been at it long enough that just having their last name makes them famous without them doing work so they don't really need to do it for Fame. So, please tell me how Ingenium fit that?" Izuku asked and Stain froze. His mind blanked and tried to think of something but he had to admit he was wrong. He thought that Ingenium was a fake but he's just been proven wrong. "I must admit my error in regards to Ingenium." Stain stated. Izuku nodded his head. "Now, would you like to talk about All Might first or what my organization goals are first?" Izuku asked and Stain said All Might which earned Izuku nodding his head. "What if I told you, All Might, is just as fake as those you hunted. Not to their degree but he had committed wrongs just like others since he is human. What if I told you that All Might had a hand in my creation and the creation of my organization because of what he did? What if I told you that the so-called natural-born hero is a fraud?" Izuku stated and Stain was pissed and demanded Izuku to explain himself. Izuku smirked at this behind his mask.

"Stain, did you know that All Might received a fatal wound that has him on death's door? That he can only do hero work for roughly 2 hours a day now and on the day of the U.S.J attack he wasted it by stopping villains that were being handled by other heroes already? As such, he knowingly wasted his time when he was meant to be at a class training students. Did you know that All Might was born quirkless and that he gained a quirk from another person?" Izuku stated and Stain was in shock! He knew about the U.S.J attack and that All Might was there but not when he arrived or that he was already meant to be there. This angered Stain since it would fall into his definition of seeking fame since All Might could have left it to the other heroes. The fact about him being quirkless confused him and Izuku explained the story of All For One and One For All.

"As such, All Might was born quirkless and he forgot about his roots. He forgot the quirkless, the so-called villainous quirks that children are born with. He forgot all about them and never did anything to help these people. Did you know, there once was a quirkless boy that was abused so much that he asked All Might if a quirkless person like him could be a hero. Do you know what All Might, who was quirkless said to the boy?" Izuku asked Stain and he shook his head but had a feeling he wasn't going to like it. "All Might looked at the boy and said 'Quirkless? No, a quirkless person could never be a hero. The field is too dangerous. It's okay to dream but you should be realistic. If you want to be a hero, go be a police offer or an EMT.' this is what All Might said as he turned his back on the boy and left him on the tall roof of the building they landed on. All Might went down the steps and left the boy who dreams he crushed on the room. However, that wasn't the last time they met! You see that same quirkless boy got to moving and soon he arrived at a scene of the incident that was called the Sludge Incident. The quirkless boy saw his main tormentor being suffocated by the same villain that had attacked him earlier before All Might saved him. Before the conversation on the roof! That quirkless boy saw that none of the heroes were doing anything! Even though the boy was done with his dreams of being a hero he still moved since he didn't want his tormentor to die that easily to a random villain! So the quirkless boy caused the villain to break his grasp just long enough that All Might who was standing in the crowd got to moving since he ran out of time that day and saved the two boys. The heroes would reprimand the quirkless boy but the boy left and was walking home. He did get stopped and yelled at by the boy he helped but that wasn't it." Izuku said as he stopped and took a drink. Stain was on the edge of his seat and had a lot of mixed emotions. 

"Now, he was stopped once again by All Might. He came with a correction and an offer. The correction was that he wanted to take back his words that the boy was indeed a hero but... it came with a condition really. All Might offered One For All to this boy, All Might still believed you needed a quirk to become a hero! He believed that the boy could only do it with the quirk that he offered! Do you now know where that boy is? He's right in front of you. I rejected that quirk, I refuse to believe that one's worth must be determined by a quirk like All Might and everyone else believes! As such, I went home and wrote what appeared to be a suicide note and left my mother who likely understood the hidden meaning behind it. I then started my organization the Verdant and became the Verdant Emperor as I plan to overthrow the current social order and take control. I want far harsher anti-discrimination laws, quirkless protection laws, better quirk laws! These laws have hardly changed for 200 years! It's time that society gets replaced and for it to move forward past just heroes and villains! It's time for law enforcement to return to the hands of the police force for the most part and create something better than the heroes inside of the police which has more oversight than the heroes which is run by a corrupt hero commission! I AM VERDANT EMPEROR AND I PLAN TO CHANGE THE WORLD AND I AM A PROUD QUIRKLESS MAN!" Izuku stood as he shouted the last part of his speech. Stain's eyes widened! He just learned so much information and he was in shock!

"You... he.... how..." Stain said and then Izuku played a recording of the U.S.J events and had Stain watch it which included All Might's true form which confirmed the truth of what Izuku was talking about. "So stain... how is he a true hero? I admit I have no plans to kill All Might. He is still an amazing hero but he has had his lapses in judgments that pushed me to my breaking point after everything else. He served to solidify my final decision after the roof to abandoned heroics and aim to change the world via force since it has had long enough to improve on its own natural course over 200 years." Izuku stated. Stain looked at Izuku and asked some questions like how he plans to accomplish everything. "As it stands, I'm gaining control of the underworld. I've limited crimes that my men do. I don't allow certain types of criminals such as those that target children, or those that deal with human trafficking, and so on. I need an army and I've been growing it. However, I admit right now, my conquest of Japan and maybe further to other countries depending on everything will not be bloodless. Revolts are never bloodless. I plan to try to limit as much as I can but I will say this right now. I will do anything and everything to accomplish my goals in this war. Sadly that does means innocent people will die since wars are never bloodless and innocents always die in wars. So stain, are you willing to join us?" Izuku stated. Stain sat there and considered it. "What would you be having me do?" Stain asked and Izuku thought it over before responding.

"You would help train our men to a higher level. However, you would be joining under my Guard that is in charge of my armed forces. You would become the second-in-command in a sense of the army when none of my Guards are there to give out orders or if I'm not present. There is also the likelihood of you being sent out on assassination missions of targets which would include heroes, villains, government officials. Most will be those that are corrupt or somehow gained leads on us. I don't want you going out on your hunts anymore without my approval since I keep crime as low as I can and it could lead the heroes to us and we are staying as underground as we can until we start more large attacks on the government and heroes. We are also directly opposing the current king of the underworld, All For One since he plans to just rule for his own benefit if he takes control of Japan. Unlike him, I want to rule for the betterment of society. I want people not to worry about being discriminated against just due to their quirk or the lack of their quirk." Izuku stated as he stood up and walked towards Stain and held his hand out. "Will you join us Stain and help us change this society even if you must bath yourself in blood and go to hell with me once we die?" Izuku stated and Stain stood up and looked at the hand. He shook it and bowed. "At your command Verdant Emperor." Stain stated. Izuku and everyone removed their masks and showed him their faces. "You're quite young!" Stain state and everyone laughed. 

"Don't let that distract you Stain. Our little emperor has an IQ higher than Principal Nezu's and he's quite fearsome. He's created Exoskeletons to rival minor strength quirks and our little emperor is quite fearsome and can take two of us Guards on at the same time in his exoskeleton and one of us without even if we use quirks." Dabi stated. Everyone laughed as Izuku pouted and started hitting Dabi's chest playfully. "Stop calling me little emperor!" Izuku pouted. Stain was confused about the lack of respect. "Shouldn't you respect your leader more?" Stain asked and they all laughed. Izuku rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't accept this really from the lower members that recently joined but these four are like family to me. They all see me as a little brother and then the other members all love me since I am fair in my rulings and leadership. We are all more or less one large family once the members are settled in. Though I demand respect during operations and business matters but during nothing important, I don't care if my men relax. I however will never accept disloyalty. The last guy served as a good example for what happens with those that betray us." Izuku stated as he walked away and told Dabi to show stain to his room. Stain was confused and asked about the last guy that betrayed them. They explained the last one was ruthlessly tortured before being fed to the fishes out at sea. They explained that he could do pretty much anything and be punished with a range of punishments that were really fair but never included death but the moment someone betrays, it's death unless they had a very damn good reason for the betrayal and could argue their case. Izuku would always research the issue before dealing out punishment. Stain accepted the answer and followed Dabi. This was now the newest important figure in their orginzation and was a power boost for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 631 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
90.7K 2.9K 21
{DISCONTINUED} I apologize but the passion to write and my attachment to the material are no longer there anymore A hero with a quirk is the normal e...
442K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
541K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...