It Never Remains Same✔️

By the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
It Never Remains Same
2. Yahan bhi science daal rahi ho?
3. Manik's breakdown
4. Talent Hunt Winner
5. The celebration
6. Consolation
7. Frustration
8. I HATE YOU ALL
9. It Never Remains Same
10. Some Things Never Change

1. Fab 5 is OVER

5.2K 418 119
By the_bogummy

Enjoy reading.

Avoid mistakes if any

Give lots of love.

There was pin drop silence in the Fab 5 room. Everyone were hell shocked listening Alia's accusation on Manik.

Manik kept staring at her... Alia got tears remembering her heart broken state...where as Dhruv was feeling the pain but somewhere his ego was hurting much more.

"It's all because of me? Alia has bulimia...we gave her stress... I couldn't be a good friend." Manik kept thinking this.

"We can't just break our friendship Alia. Think about it." Cabir said moving towards her.

"No Cabir. These two ( pointing at Manik and Dhruv) were never my friends nor good boyfriends. When I needed Manik as a friend after our break up he was never there." Alia accused Manik more now...making him hell shock.

"Alia..." Alia stopped Dhruv showing her hand and her glaring eyes.

" Shut up...you don't have any right to speak to me anything... When we were in relationship there were never two...but three... Manik was always there between us." Listening him Manik got all the more shock...he was never there between them.

" Just because of your inferiority...you always compared urself with Manik in personal and professional life." Manik stared at Dhruv...

"Was he really feeling insecure?" Manik asked himself in his mind...

" I am just done with this Fab 5. Fab 5 is OVER for me." Alia said breaking all of their heart.

" Alia how can you say that? It's just a passing phase...please yrr" Cabir said requesting hee to think about her decision.

" No Cabir. It had enough now. I can't take this anymore. I need a fresh start. I need to find myself."  Alia cleared her thoughts...

" Alia just because of these (Manik and Dhruv) you can't go like this. Hum bhi toh hai? Humare baare mein toh socho." Mukti requested but Alia didn't listen.

Alia looked at everyone for one last time and moved towards Manik

"Manik I don't have anything against Nandini...but you always kept Fab 5 secondary after Nandini entered into ur life. You were never there for anyone of us. Good bye guys" Saying this she left from there and Harshad who was standing infront of the door left with her.

Manik looked around biting his lips controlling his tears...where as Cabir said

" Manik please tu na apne aap ko blame karna band kar thik hai Alia is just stressed...she will come to us."

" No Cabir...if this will have happen then she wouldn't have taken such big decision...fab 5 is over... it's broken" Manik said staring at nothing.

" No Manik... I am sure Alia will come back...when she will feel guilty...haina Mukti she will." Cabir said looking at Mukti to which she agreed.

" You think so?" Manik asked looking at him with some hope.

" Haan...haina Dhruv?" Listening him Dhruv said

" I do not agree Cabir." Listening him all three were shocked.

" Why should I agree to you everytime? Haan? Meri koi apni opinion nahi hai kya?" Dhruv asked little angrily.

" Tell me Dhruv what is ur opinion." Manik asked calmly...

The other side Nandini heard Neonika and Harshad's talk. She knew now they will do something to Fab 5

(In episode 253 there is)

She ran towards the Fab 5 room to tell them...so that they can be aware what can happen.

She was running when she bumped into Alia...seeing her she smiled Alia smiled sadly...

" Sorry Alia...but I needed to talk to you and Fab 5" listening her Alia's eyes got tears thinking about Fab 5. Nandini's gaze fell on Harshad who was looking at her smirking.

" Fab 5... Fab 5 is no more Nandini...no more." Saying this she left from there running Nandini was hell shock listening her.

She stared at the Fab 5 room and saw Dhruv...he fighting for himself she moved towards them and stood there.

" I don't think Alia is wrong. You know Manik when Nandini came in ur life she changed you alot. Your attention got diverted. You gave more attention to Nandini. You know what guys people shouldn't call us Fab 5 instead they should call Manik Malhotra and It's gang." Listening him Manik stood on his place...

Cabir moved towards him held his collar... Manik was shocked seeing this so was Mukti and Nandini.

"Kya bole ja raha hai Dhruv.." cabir said gritting his teeths...

" Cabir chod use... Cabir" both Mukti and Manik shouted... Cabir left him.

" You know what guys... I don't need you guys at all...samjhe..." Dhruv said picking up his guitar.

"Dhruv...please shant ho... let's think something" Cabir said holding his hand.

" No... Fab 5 is... nothing" Dhruv said freeing his hand from his hand.

"Dhruv..." Dhruv was going to turn but Manik stopped him...he went towards him and stood infront of him.

" You tell me what should I do? Main kuch bhi karne ko taiyar hun. Tell me I'll do anything" Manik said almost crying... Cabir and Mukti were the shook ones... Nandini was crying silently...

Not wanting to interfere inbetween she turned to go but stopped listening Dhruv's words.

" You can do anything right (Manik bobbed his head) fine you have to choose between Nandini and Fab 5" listening him Manik stood numb and Cabir and Mukti stood from there places...

Nandini was turned listening him...she started crying unknowingly.

"What? Tu..tu kya bol raha hai?" Manik asked stuttering.

" Vahi jo tune suna. Tujhe apni priorities change karni hogi...tujhe pehle jaisa Manik banana hoga. You have to be with us without Nandini."

"Are you out of ur mind Dhruv? Haan? Kya bol raha hai tu?" Cabir asked shaking him.

Dhruv pushed him and pointing his finger at him said

" You don't have to come in between...yeh mere aur Manik ke beech ki baat hai...samjhe." listening his tone all were hell shocked.

" So Manik choose between us and Nandini." Listening his affirmative tone Manik stood numb... Nandini let out the sob and she moved back but didn't realise there was a poster behind her and it fell down...

Listening the sound they all turned seeing Nandini there Manik, Cabir and Mukti were shocked also because of her tears...they came to know that she listened to them.

" Ohh...see she is here. Again invading our privacy..." Dhruv said making Manik close his fist.

" Shut up Dhruv" Cabir shouted...

"Why should I? Haan? Usne sun li na humari baat...acha hai iske saamne hi faisla ho jaye." Saying this he moved towards Nandini held her hand and pulled her inside and made her stand infront of Manik.

Manik looked at Dhruv telling him not to do with him... Nandini kept looked down with tears.

" Dhruv yeh kya pagalpan hai? Haan? Why the hell do you want him to choose between his love and family?" Multi shouted on top of her voice.

" Because it is needed! Samjhi Mukti. Chal Manik choose." Dhruv was determine to make Manik choose.

Nandini looked at Manik's with teary eyes... he stared at her...then his gaze fell on Cabir and Mukti who were trying to make Dhruv understand.

" Looking at this scene I remember the day when Nandini asked me if a situation comes where I have to choose between her and Fab 5 I would choose them and not her. But looking at these people....specially Alia and Dhruv I doubt on those words I spoke to Nandini. She is crying standing there... I know how much I mean to her...what should I do? One side my family and the other side my shining star." Manik thought looking at the people...he smiled slightly with tears in his eyes looking at Cabir and Mukti who were fighting for him and his love.

He looked at Dhruv who was not even ready to listen...his gaze then fell on Nandini...she was now looking at Cabir and Mukti with crying and worried expression...

He held her hands making her look at him...others stopped looking at him.

He cupped her face and wiped her tears...she looked directly into his eyes...putting his lips on her forehead he let them rest on it... Nandini held his hands which were on her cheeks.

Dhruv fumed seeing this where as Cabir and Mukti shed silent tears.

Manik moved away and looked at Dhruv with cold expression.

" Tu chahata hai ki main choose karun na...fine I'll do it. I will always choose Nandini over YOU. You know Fab 5 was my family but to keep in sane she was there for me... I regret myself saying that I will choose Fab 5 over her. You know yeh jo teri insecurity ki vajah se mujhe aise insaan ko khona nahi hai..." Manik said looking at Dhruv and then at Nandini.

He looked at Mukti and Cabir who were smiling slightly

" I am sorry guys tum dono ko bina puche maine yeh decision liya..." They both shook their head in denial.

" Pagal hai kya? Haan? I am happy infact we both are happy that you chose Nandini and not the selfish people" Mukti said to him and then looked at Dhruv who fumed listening her last words.

" I am not selfish Mukti." Dhruv said

" Huh...pata hai...how you are. Since Alia aur tune toh Fab 5 ko todh diya... Manik ko accuse kiya...what else should I say? Huh... I just hate the fact that you were my friend also" Mukti said with tears...

" Tum log pachtaaoge...dekh lena" saying this he left from there... Cabir hugged Mukti who cried.

Nandini looked at them...then at Manik who left her hand and moved towards the frame of Fab 5 that he had made.

" I was not there for my friends..where was I? Huh... I was busy in preparation of friendship day like a stupid person." Manik traced the frame

He threw the frame down and shouted on top of his voice

" Happy friendship day!"

They all shivered listening his voice.....he threw the cake and shouted again

" Happy friendship day"

" You know guys this friendship day will be remembered by me all my life you know why? Because today officially Fab is OVER!" Saying this he punched on the wall...

Not once but 5 times he punched...

Cabir moved towards him...and held his hand

" Pagal ho gaya hai kya? Why the hell are you punishing urself? Haan?" Cabir asked him... Manik stared at him...

He sat on the chair and started crying... Nandini who was standing beside Mukti moved towards him.

He felt her presence...he immediately hugged her.. hiding his face in her stomach.

Cabir and Mukti cried seeing him crying for the first infront of them...they also moved towards them and hugged both of them like a group hug.

How was it?

Fab 5 is OVER.

Few words for the chapter.

Few words for Cabir, Mukti.

Few words for Dhruv.

Few words for Manan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 20K 32
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
18.5K 1K 10
🖤 This FF starts after the Valentines Day All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself a...
373K 22.4K 35
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
154K 7.4K 42
This is a Happy Ending wala story.Without big twists and turns or cheatings. #12 in Fanfiction (20.08.2016) #2 in Short Story (18.11.2016) first...