🅙🅔🅝🅝🅘🅔 { 𝑓𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑠}...

Od Kangssisna

"i'm sorry p...please stop"!! y/n said with shaking voice... "Shut up, you ungrateful woman"!! Jennie said wi... Více

0 introduction
1 Why?
2 Never!
4
important this is not update..
5

3 torture for behave...

3.3K 98 9
Od Kangssisna

Blackpink pov-

We 4 going to living room and seat as usual for watching movie... Let Ahjumma take care of new maid(y/n)...

"we should taught her to respect and fear of us." Jisoo said... "nahh just let Ahjumma do that,  Ahjumma know what's she gonna do..." Jennie said while clingy to Rose.... Jisoo rolled her eyes, and told us about old moment when one of us maid almost kills Jennie, not only their maid. Theirs bodyguard also arrested betrayed them and almost kills Lisa and Rose.

Lisa, even she's have an psychopath side, but she the most weak among four all of them... After her mom and dad died she became traumatic with all things... As the younger's sister she always being protected from her elder sister. No one can touched, hit, mad at her, only her sister can do that to her... She can do everything she wants, her sister let her do everything but what if.... Lisa--- wait what you wanna know hmm? Keep reading for next....

Back to Blackpink pov-

After Jisoo done explained while other just nod and obey with her older sister, "arraseo... Kajja." Lisa said held Jisoo hands and other follow going to y/n room...

In your room-

"i have to leave from here, i have to met my dad" y/n mumbled but Jennie can hear her clearly...

"you cant, i meant you'll never leave from here, unless you want to die!." Jennie said approach y/n. Y/n lift her head look straight into Jennie eyes. "i thought you guys are kind person before... I was dumb to believe what people said about you guys, YOUR ALL DEVIL heartless person in the world!!" y/n said shouting at them...

Why y/n said like that? Did she didn't know who blackpink...  Yeah of course y/n didn't know about dark secret of blackpink, blackpink and y/n are same in one school, but blackpink are famous student in the school not with y/n, she just a normal girl in school... Because of gossip about Blackpink who always kind, care, and soft to other. Y/n are also proud of them, let say y/n also fangirl with them...

PAKKK!!!

Jennie slap hard y/n cheeks, make her lips bleeding a bit...

"Ahjumma you can go now." Jisoo said, the head maid obey her words bowing and going out of y/n room... That time y/n still don't know what will happened to her next, she never being beaten or getting hard suffers before... She always accept cared from her dad... Now her life will changed, she gonna feels an harsh suffer in her life from now.

⚠️adult content⚠️💦

No one pov-

Lisa grabbed y/n hair harshly, making y/n start to cry.
"this is lesson for you of being rude, and be an badgirl. After this show us your respect okey?" Jisoo said with evil smirk on her face, while grip y/n chin hardly...

Rose and Jennie already held whip. "are you deaf?! You want to die right now huh?!" Rose shouting to y/n loudly make y/n flinch.

"p-please don't h-hurt m-me..." y/n begging with cry helpless.

Lisa thrown you to the floor harshly, Jennie and Rose give one of her whip to Jisoo and Lisa. They start swing the whip roughly toward y/n, making y/n scream in pain loudly don't forget she was crying messily begging to them to stop.

"s-stop ArGhhh" y/n groaned in pain, while Blackpink laughing evil uncontrollably and keep hit y/n body many time...

After for an hour-

Bp stop whipping and beaten you...

You were still consciousness but you look alike half of about to pass out any time soon...

"you not done yet with me baby..." Jennie said with smirk on her face. "have fun Unnie" Lisa said leave with Jisoo and Rose...

"its about to start now babygirl" Jennie start to kiss your lips hungrily. She ripped your shirt left your naked body.

Jennie always fuck her other slut not including with her maid because she's didn't like to taste with her own working maid...

But why with y/n she want? Y/n also their maid too right?

Okey this is because they know about y/n illness so they decide to not let y/n work but being an sex slave of "Jennie"...

Before that a/n; sorry if i'm not good at this type creat smut story🙂 i tried my best enjoy☺

Jennie pov-

Now i was kiss her lips hungrily, while my hands were play pinch hard her breast and nipple... She not let any moan or whimper and i know she was run out of energy to do that. I bite her neck until thick blood flowing out of her skin. She flinch away but i gripped her tightly not let her move....

I take off of my shirt and shorts. My hard dick sprung out proudly making her eyes widen and shocked i just chuckles at her reactions. "CUTE"
W-what no Jennie Kim get into yourself. I mentally scold my self.

I pull y/n to make she sit straight up and i grabbed y/n head. "now make Daddy cumming in your mouth Darling..." i put her mouth near into my cock and forced her thrusting inside her mouth... She choke on my dick but i didn't stop thrusting her...

Y/n pov-

I was forced by her, this is fucking first time ever i have a sex and it was with her... Who kills my father...

"Eugh ewkkk" i was choke about to vomit but Jennie grip more tightly and harshly thrusting her dick in my mouth...

"Ahhh shit its so fucking good"

Jennie groaned in pleasure...

"Ahhh" Jennie scream cause she were released her cum in my mouth....

Jennie was smiling creepily...
"swallow babygirl" Jennie said close my mouth before i thrown all her cum...

I forcefully swallowed her cum with disgusted face about to vomiting but Jennie were strangling me making sure i don't  vomit out....   

Jennie spread it wide my leg, i see she was drooling for my pussy.

"J-Jennie please d..dont..."i said.

"i'm glad i be your first babygirl" Jennie said smile at you...

No one pov-

Jennie attack y/n lips again, and then y/n neck, y/n breast... left hickey on all of y/n body... "don't worry i'll not let you being eating by anyone except me" Jennie said continued sucking your nipples. She slowly going down to your sensitive area and said "this is all mine... You're mine darling" Jennie start eating your pussy roughly.

"AHHHHHH"y/n let out of loud moan. Y/n can felt Jennie was smirking while busy licking, sucking your clit.

When y/n were at her orgasm limit, Jennie sudden stop her movement. Y/n were breathing heavily she thought all now is the end cause this is first time for her. But all what she thought....

"ARGHhhhhh J-J..Jennie s-stop Ahhh its H...Hurts!" y/n groaned in pain, she grip Jennie hands tightly made Jennie hands bleeding. She was crying out loudly begging to Jennie to stop...

Jennie thrusting her hard and big dick into y/n pussy harsh and fastly, without any mercy and time to adjust to her dick size she keep thrusting fast and deeper making y/n scream out loud her name. She like it what she heard but she want to y/n called her as Daddy not Jennie in bed.

"Aahhhh shit you so fucking good Ahhh, listen if you wanna cum call me D.A.D.D.Y understood?!!" Jennie said sternly while keep thrusting in fast mode.

Because of this is first time for
Y/n, she not even can focus on what Jennie said to her. All she felt right now is pain, pain and pain... But this pain slowly became pleasure and make she want more and more, in short she was addicted with this. She hate it cause she was enjoy this pain right now....

Y/n felt something went near at her tummy now and...

"AHHHHHHG" y/n release her cum without Jennie permission and that's make Jennie really really pissed off...

"this bitch!! I told you if you want to cum call my name" Jennie shout but still thrusting her dick. "try me huh?! I wont stop until you call me Daddy darling" Jennie keep thrusting and kiss y/n lips. Y/n tongue and Jennie tongue were fighting inside mouth. Y/n were moan inside Jennie mouth.

Jennie whisper something on y/n ear..."you want to cumming again huh?!" y/n nodding her head feels she was close. "emphhh" y/n moan felt Jennie lick her jawline.

"D...Daddy!! Ahhhh" y/n scream with tears streaming down on her face. Jennie finally cum to hit y/n weak spot and she cum in y/n pussy.

Jennie smile look at unconsciousness y/n who collapsed after her rough wild sex.       

Jennie pov-

I look at the bedsheet saw some blood from y/n pussy, poor girl she was first time with heartless person like me.

I wear my shirt and cover y/n body with blanket. Stop my movement for awhile look into
y/n face deeply. "how if i fall for this girl one day?" aishh fuck with my thought. I can't fall with her yeah she just my sex slave and i wont believe on love. Fuck with love. Heh!!

"and you once you become mine you'll always be mine!!" Jennie said sternly to unconsciousness y/n. "just remind you just my sex slave nothing else... Tried to escape from here, i'll not hesitated to give a hard punishment to you an very very hard one" "better hear what i said or you'll know if you keep doing what me or us not like it..." Jennie smirk and leave left you alone, snoring of asleep....

Continued....

A/n;vote and follow now🤨
        Comment author want to read something from my readers please...(pout) see yaa love yaa❤ 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

214K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
121K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...