Team Bonding [reader x spence...

futuremrsgubler द्वारा

"Dating? Do you mean dating us both at the same time?" "I mean, it isn't the worst idea..." In which y/n is f... अधिक

1-limelight
2-haunted
3-the bittersweet science
4-the instincts
5-reflection of desire
6-compulsion
7-the pact
8-unfinished business
9-charm and harm
10-conflicted
11-compromising positions
12-a shade of gray
13-a thin line
14-longest night
15-risky business
16-no way out
17-what happens at home...
18-pleasure is my business
19-derailed
20-sex, birth, death
21-submerged
22-cold comfort
23-lessons learned
24-profiling 101
25-retaliation
26-middle man
27-all that remains
28-remembrance of things past
29-broken mirror
30-the thirteenth step
31-plain sight
32-through the looking glass
33-and in the end
34-til death do us part

a thank you<3

4.2K 98 24
futuremrsgubler द्वारा

ahh i can't believe it's over!

i wanna keep this short, but i just wanted to thank you guys for reading this story. when i started it i had never written any fanfiction and tbh i only wrote it because i couldn't find many criminal minds love triangle fics HAHA. i remember my first goal was 1k views and when i reached that it felt unreal, i still can't believe how much support you guys have given me.

also thank you for sticking with me because i was editing the first few chapters earlier and omg it was so bad. your comments always make me laugh and overall you guys have just changed my life so much for the better.

im sorry if you were team spencer! i planned on doing 2 endings for a very long time, but in the end it just didn't work out that way. that being said, i'm already working on a new spencer fic! the first few chapters will be released in less than a week hopefully! with this new fic, im gonna try to make longer chapters and update more regularly!

as always i love u so so much! i hope some of u stick around for my future stories and i can't wait to write more<3 xoxo

ps-i know i dont have to justify myself, but pls don't be mad about the spencer cheating thing. in the first few chapters both reid and hotch were a lot more like their characters in the show. i wanted to explore the way a dating dynamic would effect the characters and to me it was something fun to write. in my opinion, changing characters based off experiences is no different than when people make spencer be into bdsm or other things that aren't canon. that being said, i've read and loved some of those fics! so i guess what i'm saying is i just wanted to try a different approach to his character :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 24.6K 27
"Hm," Rossi says. "You two must've been good friends." "Best friends," you say, grinning at Spencer. "Yeah," Spencer replies. "Best friends." ✧-It's...
1.7M 40.7K 60
In which a girl genius meets a boy genius. "𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻, 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒"...
2.9K 27 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
176K 4.8K 53
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓.. 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚍 was ready for a change in the monotony of his life, but didn...