A bit of fun. (bbxrae)

By silvermoonskies

Raven and Beastboy are more alike than they think when puzzle pieces keep appearing. Was a bit of fun all it... More

A bit of fun
Chapter 2 - Cold
Chapter 3 - Deal
Chapter 4- Discovered
Chapter 5 - Best friend
Chapter 7- Wrong
Chapter 8 - Date
Chapter 9 - Shock
Chapter 10 - Unpredictable
Chapter 11 - Forget
Chapter 12 - Let go

Chapter 6 - Guilty Pleasure

5.4K 163 92
By silvermoonskies

Everyone was exhausted from their encounter with Plasmus and they all desperately wanted and needed a shower.

"Dudes see you later, its gonna take me a while to get this goo outta my system." And with that said Cyborg left. Starfire suddenly turned to Robin with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes and whispered something in his ear. He blushed furiously at whatever she said.

Raven rolled her eyes as she felt the lust exhale from the couple.

"Saving water huh?" Beastboy commented referring to the leaving couple and watching Raven become uncomfortable.

"Not sure if having sex in the shower is really going to save water" she commented dryly. Beastboy's eyes grew wide, what he heard from Raven was very unexpected. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to shower before I become worse than I do now"

"But you always look beautiful" Ravens cheeks tinged pink at his words and she turned fully away from him. "Plus I want to spend some time with you" he said as he began walking out the room with her. He really did like spending time with her more than with anyone else.

"We already spend time together, writing music and meditating."

"But that's it, why can't we do anything different?" he whined.

"And what do you suppose we do?" she asked turning around to him which caused them both to stop.

"Read?" he suggested. He knew she loved to read and one of his guilty pleasures was in fact reading and not just comic books.

"I'm not reading comic books!" she replied, irritation clear in her voice.

"No, not comic books actual books Rae." She frowned not believing him. He sighed. "Yes I the seemingly dumb and annoying grass stain read actual books." He admitted, looking at the floor and scratching the back of his head nervously.

"You read books?" she asked, confused.

"Yes."

"What types of books do you read?"

"Fantasy." He replied though still not reaching her gaze.

"Fantasy?" she asked shocked once again.

"You don't believe me do you?" he questioned sadly.

"What fantasy?" she requested, ignoring his query.

"Umm...like Percy Jackson, the Lord of the Rings and stuff"

"Oh."

"You still don't believe me do you?"

"I'm not sure, I mean I've never seen you with a book and you always criticize me when I read."

"Well I kinda keep it a secret, it's sort of like a guilty pleasure for me." He smiled weakly.

"Guilty pleasure?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow at his words.

"Yeah you know, like you and dark chocolate" he grinned. A small blush crept over her again. 'Why does this keep happening and how does he know about my chocolate' she questioned herself but decided to save it for another time. "Don't worry I won't tell."

"Thank you, I never knew you liked to read"

"That's because I kept it a secret and... would really like it kept that way." He said indicating the other boy's reactions.

"I won't tell anyone" she promised.

"Thank you" he said knowing he can count on her.

"Why do you like to read?" she asked curious.

"Why do you want to know" he teased.

"Just curious" she replied monotonous.

"Curiosity killed the cat." he smirked.

"Hey, sarcasm is my thing keep to your jokes." She replied, slightly letting loose. He always seemed to have that effect on her.

"Does that mean you like them?" he asked hopefully.

"No" his ears drooped and he turned to his door which they now approached. "But it doesn't mean I don't want to hear them. They're what makes you, you." She smiled slightly causing an accomplished giddy feeling to course through the green changeling. "Mind showing me A book?"

"Sure" he smiles and let her in.

Once they entered he walked over to his new king size bed and brought a large box from under it.

"When did you get this?" Raven asked and sat on the extremely comfortable bed.

"A few days ago" he replied and opened the box, viewing its contents.

"Grew out of your bunk bed?"

"Yup" he said proudly. "Now that I'm almost 18 I've decided I needed a change plus it was way too small for me."

"That's a lot of books" she said as she also viewed the contents.

"Helps free my mind" he smiled. She looked with wide eyes. "What?"

"I guess we are slightly similar" she said as their eyes locked.

"I told you but... what makes you say that now?" he asked as he reached for strand of her hair and began twirling it around his fingers. Ravens hair had grown at least double its length before, stopping almost mid waist. It had been almost 2 years and although her puberty started early it was certainly catching more attention now. She had filled out completely in all the right places and had a small slender waist as well as perfectly toned legs and stomach. She was in the list for the top 5 most beautiful superheroes but could care less. She didn't care what people thought about her good or bad and so didn't pay much attention.

"Books free my mind as well" she replied quietly while becoming lost in the depth of his emerald eyes. "Anyway I need to go shower" She said and began walking out the room.

"Bye beautiful" he called after her with a large grin. She rolled her eyes and carried on. His joke made her slightly flustered and he knew it.

Once everyone was clean and the stench was gone it was already late evening and all the Titans were hungry.

"Everyone up for pizza?" Cyborg called as he came into the common room with the Titans phone. The Teen titans don't really need phones because they have their communicators so each tower has sort of house phones used for other purposes like media and pizza orders. The room was suddenly filled with loud grumbling noises caused by their stomachs. "Pizza it is then" he laughed and dialed the number.

"Hello is this Jump City Pizza?...This is the titans...yeah we would like a medium cheese, a special with mustard, a vegetarian and a super large meat supreme...yeah...ok that's cool thanks." Cyborg placed the order and hung up.

"How long?" asked Robin.

"About 10 minutes"

"Dude, do you always have to get something with meat?!" Cried Beastboy as he walked over to the game station.

"Yup" Cyborg replied smugly as he grabbed a controller.

Within 10 of the boys playing game station, Starfire cheering them on and Raven reading, the pizza finally arrived. The teens all sat around the table and began eating or rather Cyborg and Beastboy began shoving the food down the throats. Raven and Robin always went simple with just cheese and didn't eat much so always ordered their pizza medium sized.

"Man, how is that enough? I could beat you in a pizza eating contest any day" Cyborg boasted to Robin, after he finished his last slice.

"Half a medium sized pizza is plenty and no, you couldn't because you'd be too fat from the practice runs" Robin grinned at his cybernetic friend causing him to scowl. "Were gonna need to do extra training tomorrow to burn it off" he added.

"Dude haha, I don't need to burn anything off. I'm half machine remember!" The half robot laughed.

"Well then you'll just have to do extra training for the thrill of it." Robin smirked back. Cyborg growled and muttered a string of cuss words under his breath. Beastboy suddenly broke into laughter.

"Friend Beastboy why are you laughing?" asked Starfire, confused at his sudden outburst.

"Because he finds the testosterone level in here highly entertaining" Raven said plainly and carried on eating. Beastboy frowned.

"What is testosterone?" She questioned as soon as he finished laughing.

"Star its jus-"Her boyfriend began slightly blushing though was cut short.

"Male Hormones." Interrupted Raven.

"Oh and..." Began Starfire but was also cut short, this time by Beastboy.

"Star, why don't you save your questions for later with Robin that way you'll get better answers" he suggested, earning a glare from their leader.

"Yes, I shall save the topic of male hormones for later with Robin" she smiled innocently and flew out the room. Robin growled at his green team mate and left the room mumbling some plans about what he's gonna do to him.

"Dude that was good" Hollered Cyborg. Raven nodded in agreement and began washing her plate.

"Couldn't of done it without ya Rae" Beastboy grinned and wrapped his arms around her waist from the back

"Get of me"

"But I don't want to." He whined and snuggled his face into her soft hair.

"Gar. Get. Of. Me." She said more sternly.

"Nope." He said, his voice muffled by her hair. She groaned in frustration and turned the water off.

"Fine, I'm going to my room" She said and he let go, letting her leave.

"Bye beautiful" he shouted with a grin.

"Mind telling me what that was about?" demanded Cyborg once he calculated what he just witnessed.

"What, what was about?" Asked Beastboy as he began clearing his own plate.

"Whatever just happened between you and Rae."

"Nothing happened. We're just closer now, she's my best friend and we don't argue as much now either" The changeling said and shrugged.

"Huh, I guess your right, though... you did just call her beautiful" the half robot said until he realized something. "Hey! I thought I was your best friend. You can't just have two Best Friends!" he cried.

"No I can't, that's why she's my girl best friend and you're my guy best friend, and it's a joke but it's not like she isn't beautiful"

"Fine" he breathed and the two made their way to the couch.

"Dude, we should go to the arcade tomorrow!" Suggested Beastboy enthusiastically.

"Aren't you slightly too old for that? I mean you're gonna be 18 in like 2 months"

"Yeah, you right. I'll see if Raven wants to do something tomorrow"

"Raven? You two actually do stuff together, Apart from your cute little morning routine?" Cyborg teased.

"What else did you think by we've gotten closer? You can't really have a best friend who you do nothing with." Asked Beastboy slightly confused.

"Ohh... I see how it is, you two have gotten closer" His Cybernetic friend said suggestively.

"Dude, no!" he cried, waving his arms around dramatically. Cyborg laughed and shook his head at the reaction.

"Whatever man, I see how you look at her"

"And what is that supposed to mean" Beastboy asked bitterly.

"Oh nothing, now common man are we playing Black Ops or what?" he grinned as he received a glare from his now annoyed Best friend.

AN- No i don't own the characters just the story and plot. Anyway i have few ideas for future chapters and I'm really excited to right them. i promise a lot more chemistry will be between them and hopefully a lot more fluff, i'm just trying to slow it down a bit after I've read some rushed fan fics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 176 25
The Titans aren't really teenagers anymore. They've grown up, but they've also remained close friends as they've gotten married and had kids that con...
29.8K 902 40
Five years after Beast Boy found Terra again the Teen Titans have disbanded. Robin was a large part of the disbandment and went on to work with Batma...
44.5K 1.6K 34
A new villain arises in Jump City, as does new feelings. It has been one year since Beast Boys Encounter with Terra and he's finally gotten over it...
100K 2.4K 56
I'm going to write stories about the Teen Titans. This is my first story,from Beast Boy's P.O.V None of these characters are mine,they are characters...