The First Moon Child (Second...

By CharlieA

Prisoner in Malfoy Manor? Check. Missing Fred and Clary? Check. Find out I'm the First Moon Child? Yup, got t... More

1: Meeting Voldemort
2: Missing Marley
3: A Moonchild and Horcrux
4: Good guy Malfoy
5: The Vents
6: No Replacement
7: Hi, I'm Sam, Other Moonchild
Hide and Seek (Filler)
9: Be (NOT) Our Guests
10: A Bit of the Unexpected
11: Now where?
12: Weasley Determination
13: The Invisible House
14: Smoker, Cocky, and Third Moonchild
15: The Locket
16: Georgie's Plan
17: Back to the Burrow
!!!!!!!!!!Fan COntest!!!!!!!!!!
18: Love and Death Eaters
19: Welcome Home Marley... and Others
20: One Big, Happy Family... Close Enough
21: The Green Eyed Monster
22: Monkey and Penguin
23: A Blast from the Past
24: Confused Weasley Feelings
25: Bliss... Until...
26: Pinky Promise
27: Welcome to Hogwarts
!!!!!!!!!Fan Contest Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28: Fred Weasley, My Love
29: Angelous Tacy
30: Rivals
31: Second Chances
32: The Truth Comes Out
33: Say Goodbye
34: The Boy Who Lived, and the Moonchild Who Died
35: We'll Meet Again Someday

8: The Making of the Great Escapé

13.4K 387 200
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry potter characters except for my own.

Chapter 8: The Making of the Great Escapé

            It has been a week since that incident, a week since Draco almost found out how I was able to escape. A week since I've been having these meetings with Sam. That's right, Draco had never found out about the vent, I was able to put it back on the ceiling before he went in the bathroom, and since we had made a deal he wasn't going to badger me on how I was able to get out, as long as I never did it again. I'm not entirely proud I lied to Draco, but he was holding me back, and I'm not about to give up when I am so close.

Samantha and I have been meeting every day at noon in my old room. We would go through the vents and meet there; it was the only place that no one ever went into, and the only time when Draco would not be in either of our rooms for at least an hour. Everyday we would talk, and look at our plans we drew of the vent system in the manor, and everyday we would cross out a different path. See Samantha and I came up with this plan, where while we were alone we would go through the vents and explore. We would try to find a way out, both of us; I figured we could cover more ground if we did it at our own times.

I smiled as I jumped down from the vent and landing with a light thud on the bedroom floor that I was actually beginning to like. I looked to see Sam laying there on the bed, looking exhausted; she turned her head towards me with a broad smile. "Marley! Finally, gosh I was almost falling asleep here."

I rolled my eyes as I looked at Sam, her long mangy brown hair giving her a ruff look, with her dark chocolate brown eyes, Sam was a very beautiful girl even when she looked like some sort of prisoner. Her jeans torn in all places, along with her blouse, I'm sure they never once gave her a shower or clean clothes. I wish I could help her in some way, but if I did Draco would find out. I smiled as I looked at Sam, whenever I came to the room I would always find her on the bed, but I couldn't blame her, the thing in her room wasn't really even a bed, just a cot with no mattress, just a small tattered blanket. "It's not my fault Draco took forever to leave."

I replied as I sat next to her on the bed, she just sighed. "Well we better get to work." She said as she sat up and looked at me. "I am so jealous of you, I wish I was the daughter of my captive...." She said with a grin as I glared at her.

"I'd rather not be his daughter, even if I do have it better." I replied as she smiled.

"Oh I know, but right now I still wish I could be in your position, I'd give anything to have a nice hot shower...." she moaned as I rolled my eyes.

"Enough thinking of showers, the only way we can get you a shower is if we get out of here." I replied as I stood up and walked over to the floorboard as I took out the piece of parchment that had out blueprint of basically the entire vent system. I spread it out on the floor as I looked up at Sam; she sighed as she grudgingly got up from the bed and sat down on the floor next to me. "Good, now lets see what we have here, have you found any new vents or any places that could be possible escapes?" I asked as I looked at the piece of parchment and then back at Sam.

"I went through this one here," she said as she pointed to one of the lines on the parchment that marked the vent, and she traced her finger along the line until she hit a marking, with the word kitchen, "it only lead to the kitchen, the same as the other one, so that one is a no go." She said with her arms crossed as I sighed and marked the passageway with an X.

"So that one isn't good, and the one I went through just lead to the dining hall..." I said trailing off as I marked off the line. I looked up to see Sam staring straight at me with those eyes, the eyes that knew everything. I tried to keep my mind off of giving up, but by the look on her face I knew she heard me.

"Marley, you're right... We both know there isn't going to be a way out of here through the vents... Voldemort was too smart for that." she said angrily.

"No. We will find our way out of here, I just know that the vents lead to somewhere, or else I would have never of found out about them." I said determined, there had to be a reason why I found out about the vents, there just had to be. I shook my head; there wasn't any way I was not going to get back to Clary and Fred. They were waiting for me, and I would get to them. I saw Sam smile as she looked down at me. "What?" I asked.

"You. Marley, you have to be the most determined girl I met, besides me of course." Samantha said confidently as I grinned. "You're right, we can't give up. We still have to get you back to your fiancé and kid." Samantha sighed. "At least you have something to go back to... I have nothing...Not even a home."

I placed my hand on hers as she looked up at me with tear filled eyes. "Yes you do, Sam, you and I are a family now. We are going to get through this, and when we do you will live with us." I said in a matter of factly tone as I looked at Samantha as she grinned.

"Gosh Marley you're so cheesy." Samantha said as she smiled up at me, and we both started to laugh. "We probably should head back; Draco might be coming back soon." Sam responded as she stood up and stretched, I nodded as I placed the piece of parchment back in the floorboard and looked at Sam.

"Same place, same time?" I asked as Sam smiled.

"I don't know, I think I might actually be busy, see I have this big date tomorrow." Sam said with a grin as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh right, I forgot Mr. Perfect is coming over to have dinner with you." I said with a grin as she smiled.

"Oh no, actually we are going to have hot sex in the shower." she grinned as I looked at her questioning her sanity. "See that way I get the two things I really want, sex, and a hot shower." she said as she emphasized the two things with her fingers.

"Sometimes Sam I think you give me too much information." I said with sigh as she smiled.

"Hey if I have to see every mushy thing you and Fred have done, then you have to listen to my wants and needs of hot sex." She said with a smirk as I blushed, the first time in a long time.

"Sam! If you don't want to see them, then stop looking in my head." I complained as she smiled.

"I can't help it; it's like watching a love story happen before my very eyes. It's like watching a movie. So cheesy, yet so romantic. It's a romantic comedy! With tragedy of course." She said as she started to climb up to the vent as I just continued to blush. I wonder how many things have she seen Fred and I have done. "Oh I've seen it all Marley, the snogging, the hand under the shirt, the proposal, the snogging." She said with a laugh.

"You said snogging twice." I replied.

"Well it's practically the only thing you two do!" she yelled from inside the vent as I glared at her.

"You are such an arse." I said as she smiled.

"I know." And with that she disappeared into the vents and headed back to her room as I sighed and started to make my way back to Draco's room. I had crawled through these vents so many times that I was just like second nature on where I was going, once I reached the vent I hopped down and landing on the floor gracefully, I was actually getting better at landing. I quickly placed the vent back on as I turned on the shower to make it seem I was taking a shower. Once I finished fixing the vent, I hopped into the shower as I let the water run down my back and on my scar. But while I took my shower I felt extremely guilty, Sam was probably just back in her gloomy room trying to get some sleep or dreaming about sex or a shower. Most likely a shower. I sighed as I ended my shower early, I couldn't take a shower without feeling guilty.

I hopped out of the shower as I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into the room looking for some underwear. Once I found a nice bra and underwear, I changed quickly and started to look for some clean clothes I could wear. But just when I was looking for clothes I heard the door burst open and in came Draco looking furious. I gasp in shock as I tried to cover myself with the sheet on the bed, but it wasn't exactly easy. "Draco?!"

He looked at me, as if it was the first time he saw me, and then he glared at me. I felt myself back up a little as he started to make his way towards me. "Draco, what's wrong?" I asked, he looked different, he looked angry.

"Shut up." He said forcefully, and before I could respond I felt lips crash onto mine. I couldn't even get a yelp out it was so sudden, the kiss was rushed, scared, and rough. It wasn't gentle or passionate like the kisses I shared with Fred. This was eager and rough. My eyes widened in shock as I fully realized that Draco was kissing me, and before I could stop myself I felt my hand rise up and make contact with his face with a loud smack.

"What the bloody hell was that Draco?!" I yelled infuriated with what he just did. He placed his hand over his cheek where you could still see the pink handprint on his face, but right now I didn't care that I hit him. He glared down at me, probably just as mad that I hit him. He walked towards me and before I could react I felt his hands grab hold of my wrists and soon I felt my back hit the wall behind me. I winced in the pain as I felt Draco pin my hands over my head, and the light sheet that was covering most of my body drop to the ground, my bra, and underwear where the only things covering my privates.

"Do you know what the Dark Lord said to me? He said I was weak. Weak!" Draco yelled as he placed his hands firmly over my wrist, I looked up at him; I was slightly alarmed, but more furious than anything else. He was doing this because of what Voldemort said to him? "Ha, I know what you're thinking Marley, but you weren't there. He looked disgusted at me; he said I had failed him to mark you as my own. He said I was weak and soft! Me soft! I have to prove myself to him Marley, and you're the only way I can." He said as if he was angry at me, and soon I felt myself getting thrown on the bed and Draco was on top of me, my hands pinned against my sides.

"You let go of me now Draco! I am not about to have you do this!" I yelled struggling against his strong grip.

"I have to Marley! I have to prove myself to him!" he yelled as if pleading, his shirt was open exposing his bare chest.

"Draco look at yourself!! If you do this, rape me, then you will truly be weak. Do you really want to rape me?" I asked looking up at him feeling the water in my eyes started to form. He looked down at me with those dark blue eyes; his were filled with hatred and sorrow.

He then lowered his head as I saw him move closer to me, and soon his breathe was against my bare neck as you could just hear my heavy breathing and his soft breathing. I stared up at the ceiling afraid of what he was going to do, and then I felt a slight pressure on my neck and a slight sting. It was then that I realized Draco had bitten me on the neck!? What was he some sort of vampire? And before I knew it, he let go of me and stood up as I placed my hand over the mark on my neck, it start bleeding a little and I knew it would form into a hickey. I looked up at Draco who looked flustered as he started to button up his shirt. "There, that way whenever Voldemort sees you he'll think I marked you as my own."

I stared at him utterly confused, this boy had barged in, kissed me, pinned me up against the wall, and then to the bed. And basically tried to rape no more than 2 minutes ago, but he stopped it all just to give me a huge hickey for my father to see? Right and I'm the crazy one. "Draco...WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?" I yelled still furious at him, I stood up glaring at him as he turned around with a smirk.

"Marley, I hope you know I can not take you seriously when you are wearing only that." Draco said as I glared up at him and crossed my arms across my chest.

"Answer me Draco. What the bloody hell was that all about?" I asked, he sighed as he ran his hand through his white blonde hair.

"I'm sorry... I just got so angry by what the Dark Lord said I had to prove him wrong... and then when I saw you looking at me like that... well I realized what I'd done... But I had to mark you that way the Dark Lord won't find out I failed a second time." Draco replied as he looked down at me, I just glared at him.

"Just don't you dare ever do that again." I said as I pointed a finger at him, and then turned around as I grabbed a shirt and pants and headed to the bathroom. I had enough of Draco seeing my very much exposed skin. I closed the door behind me as I leaned against the door and felt the tears fall silently. I knew Draco meant no harm, but the little bit of my heart broke, as I remembered all the kisses Fred and I have shared. And how much I missed them, I wanted to kiss him so badly....

________________________________________________________________________________

Well here you guys go! Sorry its been sort of long since the last update, but i hope you guys like it! Make sure to vote and comment! :)

And like my facebook page as well! Thank you guys for all the support once again you guys are amazing!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CharlieA/179496092070960?ref=ts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 99.8K 100
Maddie has grown up without her mother and father, living with Remus Lupin. Her father is Sirius Black and sometimes she wonders if he even knows tha...
131K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
3.6K 56 42
Rated Mature for strong language Ursa Malfoy, older sister of Draco Malfoy, eldest child of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. After Voldemort's return eve...
30.6K 1K 20
[Book 1] Cassiopeia Moore just lost her mother. At the age of fifteen, she is almost completely alone in the world, and just wants to find her father...