Rebirth to the Countryside [...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING: UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1: Lance Xavier
2: Cheng Xiao Ran
3: Night of Chaos
4: The Truth
5: Drop Out
6: Future Plans
7: Weird Phone Call
8: Sakura Village
9: Do you have it in your stomach?
10: Buying Fertilizer
11: Hiring Someone
12: Blooming
13: The Raw Materials Of Restoration Solution
14: Preparations
15: Heart Warming Family
16: The opening of the business
17: Boss of Zall Logistics
18: Accurate
19: Voice Control or Something
20: Uncle
21: Accident
22: I want to protect you
23: Cheng Xunian
24: Ten People
25: Uncle Is Back
26: Giving Children A Reasonable Identity
27: Try It Together
28: Points To Note
29: Years
30: Blind Date
31: People That Night
32: The Truth That Night
33: Don't Let Me Hate You
34: Sober
35: Leaving Home
36: Be Targeted
37: Born
38: Tricky
39: Distressed
40: Jealousy
41: Baby
42: Impulse
43: Convention
44: Return to the Village to Settle
45: The Way to Conquer Your Sweetheart
47: The Other Father
48: Weird
49: Car Accident
50: It is Him
51: Summary
52: ________
53: Major Illness
54: The Truth
55: Hypnosis
56: Repair Fluid Research
57: Premature Birth
58: _________
59: Zhao Zheng
60: Intervention
61: Blank
62: Opening Court
63: Dissapointment
64: Kiss
65: No More Conflict
66: Press Conference
67: Similar
68: Cherish
69: Beauty
70: Blank
71: Father and Son Meet
72: Father and Son Meet
73: The False Son
74: The news of the biological father
75: The Same Front
76: Blank
77: Trust
78: Expose
79: MONSTER
80: LU JINNAN
81: Confession
82: Acceptance
83: Meeting Father and Son
84: Revenge
85: Your Son
86: The Cold War
87: Enemies
88: Reconciliation
89: Blank
90: Blank
91: Black Technology
92: Blank
93: Conspiracy
94: Knowing
95: Wishes
96: Ending [END]

46: The Age Conference Pains People

1.9K 69 4
By EggLastCrack

With Cheng Xiaoran's gameplay, the baby gave the face back at first, but after a long period of time, he screamed and put on a fluffy hat on a hot day.

This is the rhythm of the heat, even if the mountains are cool and the wind blows.

Blow, but it's also very hot, okay?

The baby can only lie down at this moment, wearing pure cotton and breathable sky blue short-sleeved shorts, so that his small arms and legs are more and more like lotus roots, pedaling and pedaling, the bells on the silver bracelets on the hands and feet are also with a loud bang, the little guy stretched out his hand to pull the hat off his head, but his arms were too short, and the little hands didn't have the strength to pull the hat away.

Cheng Xiaoran laughed irresponsibly from the side and stumbled, while the camera snapped, knowing that the baby made a loud "Ah", he was obviously unhappy, so he went up and picked up the soft body.

He kindly took off his hat for him, then peeled a grape, mashed it into a paste with a small spoon, and dug a drop of fruit into his mouth, Quan as comfort.

"Ah..."

"Little greedy cat, you can't eat more, you know?" Cheng Xiaoran squeezed the soft meat of his cheeks and raised some meat after raising them for a month.

Although he is still small, he is completely white.

The red, soft fleshy feeling, and this flexibility, is definitely a mess of health, otherwise Cheng Xiaoran would not dare to give him fruit.

This little thing is good in everything, but it is becoming more greedy.

In July and August, many fruit trees planted in the spring on Dazhou Mountain are bearing fruit, such as mulberries, blueberries, blackcurrants, mountain grapes and plums, etc., because of the original fruit trees.

There are only a few of each variety, so these fruits are not sold.

It is limited to a few kilograms and dozens of kilograms every day depending on the situation on the Internet.

The response is also advertised, so that the online store will not have anything for a long time.

Selling and going silent, most of the remaining fruits are digested internally.

Cheng Xiaoran naturally brings fresh fruits here every day. He loves to eat them, but he didn't expect the baby to be more greedy for those fruits. It is probably the fruits cultivated by the repair liquid.

This little thing has a thirsty nose, knowing that it's a good thing. Every day, he want to pounce on it. If he don't give it, he won't cry. He just stare at you with tears, or he can't lift my energy all day long.

Where did Cheng Xiaoran dare to feed him, but he was so cruel that he couldn't help it, so he squeezed the juice and dipped it with his chopsticks to give him a taste.

He licked the chopsticks with relish, and there was nothing wrong with it. Cheng Xiaoran was relieved of his reaction, but he didn't dare to eat more every day.

At most a spoonful of juice or a little bit of smashed pulp was only a month old, so don't eat something wrong.

"Ah..." The baby seems to know that the daily share is fixed, and he yells softly without making any noise.

Cheng Xiaoran knows that it is time for him to go to bed again, and walks around the house in a hug, not for a while.

He was already asleep, his tender little face leaned on his shoulder, his toothless mouth grinned, and his saliva soaked Cheng Xiaoran's shirt.

"It's really a little pig." Cheng Xiaoran lovingly put him in the crib, wiped the saliva from the corner of his mouth, tilted his head and looked again, and couldn't help but leaned over and kissed the naked brain door, and then the mosquito net was put down, and he went to change a dress.

"Baby fell asleep?" He came out after changing his clothes, and Father Cheng came, followed by Aunt Li. Cheng Xiaoran smiled and nodded.

"Asleep, he can sleep until lunch, so I will trouble Dad and Li in the afternoon. Auntie, I will try to come back before dark."

"That's my grandson, what's the trouble!" Father Cheng said unhappily, and Aunt Li also said, "I like this child, and it hurts me to look at it. Go inside." Aunt Li has no children all her life. 

She has been taking care of other people's children for decades. She is patient and caring, and she really likes Enen baby. Cheng Xiaoran can rest assured of her, otherwise he won't return.

When he arrived at Sakura Village, he still had contact with her. This time he was going out.

Worried that Cheng's father would not be able to take a picture alone, he invited Aunt Li to come over.

Father Cheng gave him the fruit basket in his hand. "Here, I've picked them all for you. They are the freshest and best fruits. You can bring them directly."

He walked to the side and whispered to Cheng Xiaoran, "While staying with your uncle to have a good conversation, did you bring your child's photo? Let your uncle take a look too."

Cheng Xiaoran smiled and finished listening. "Don't worry, Dad, I know."

He carried the fruit basket down the mountain, walked out of the big iron door, and locked the iron door again.

The car was already parked under the shade of the tree.

He walked over and Cheng Xiaojie poked his head out. "Come on."

He looked at the iron door again, and struck. "I really don't know what your gods are doing mysteriously. It's okay to come so far to raise a fetus. You have to live on the mountain and use an iron gate to stop it."

Cheng Xiaoran smiled, "I have a chance to tell in the future. Why are you."

Cheng Xiaojie didn't talk nonsense, and drove from the back of Dazhou Mountain along the newly built road to the village, then got off the car. "I said, can you really drive by yourself? Should I drive you over?" 

Cheng Xiaoran touched as he shook his driver's license. "Don't worry, I only have better driving skills than you."

Cheng Xiaojie said with envy.

"When you go abroad, you even have a driver's license. When will you go, take me to play together."

Cheng Xiaoran smiled and shook his head, foreign countries are too dangerous, there is no need for him to have no plans to go abroad. 

He drove the car out of the village, then went straight down the mountain, and took a look at the driver's license.

Naturally, he did not take the driver's license, but Fu Zhizhuo gave it to him.

It was inconvenient to not have a driver's license before.

He just mentioned it on the phone.

The driver's license was mailed the next day, and the man really spared no effort to show it.

He shook his head and put his driver's license away.

Today is the full moon of Baby Enen, and it is also the birthday of Uncle Cheng's family.

This is not the case in previous years.

Cheng Shunian doesn't want his family to go too often, but this year is different.

Cheng Shunian will go home.

The relationship became close at once, and he also wanted to know the current situation of the little baby and Cheng Xiaoran.

Two days ago, through the phone, he decided that Cheng Xiaoran would visit him today.

Cheng Xiaoran's feelings towards this young uncle are a bit complicated.

On the one hand, this may be his biological father.

On the other hand, Cheng Shunian obviously knows many things, such as racial crises, and Cheng Xiaoran doesn't really care who he is.

It doesn't matter if the Cheng family lives in Sakura Village in seclusion, but he now has a child, so naturally he doesn't want Enen to be in danger in the future.

Who else will target the Changyi people now must be clarified.

Cheng Xiaoran suddenly opened his eyes wide, and couldn't believe what he saw, but the man had already waved at him under the blazing sun.

He could only pull the car over and lower the window, and a rush of heat rushed over his face.

He looked up bizarrely.

"Why did you come here?"

Fu Zhizhuo was so smoky from the sun, he took off the sunglasses on the bridge of his nose, and pointed to the car.

"Can I get in first? It's about to be cooked."

Cheng Xiaoran turned to look at the traffic before and after.

Just by looking at the strong sun and feeling the hot heat, he knew how sour and refreshing it was to stand on the road, but he hadn't watched it yet.

When there was a car that seemed to belong to Fu Zhizhuo, he had no choice but to open the door.

"Come up."

Fu Zhizhuo smiled, went around the front of the car and opened the door of the passenger seat to sit on it. The air-conditioning in the car made him grow long. Take a sigh of relief.

Cheng Xiaoran opened the window, took a bottle of water and a towel from the back seat and gave him.

"Wipe it."

The iron gray shirt on his body was soaked, and it was attached to his body, showing strong chest muscles and smooth and beautiful lines.

Beads of sweat leaked from the roots of the hair on the arm and forehead, slid across the brow peak and chin, and then suddenly disappeared into the collar.

Cheng Xiaoran retracted his gaze and continued driving.

"It's a hot day, don't tell me that you were thrown on the road." Is this the one who waited here to intercept him?

Fu Zhizhuo didn't even quibble, and took a sip of half a bottle of water.

"Didn't I miss you?"

Cheng Xiaoran's face was indifferent.

"Mr. Fu, I remember..."

"I can't disturb your life within a year, and I can't snoop your movement, let alone let people know the relationship between you and me."

Fu Zhizhuo put one hand on Cheng Xiaoran's seat, and leaned forward, his voice was lowered three times, "But I miss you, you won't let me go to you. I can only stop you on the road. In order not to miss you, I waited for more than an hour, and my skin was going to be cracked."

When he was in the army or on a mission, he had to spend an hour in the sun.

Even the drizzle is not counted as a drizzle, but this does not prevent him from pretending to be pitiful, "Xiao Ran, do you miss me these days?"

A rush of heat leaned over, as if to envelop his whole person, with a deep, mellow voice and feathers.

Still scratching his ears, Cheng Xiaoran pushed him away with a cold face.

"Don't make trouble, you are driving."

Fu Zhizhuo took advantage of the situation and put his hand on his lips and kissed him.

Cheng Xiaoran's expression almost broke, and he gave him a ferocious look. Fu Zhizhuo laughed, although he wanted to stop the car and press the little guy on the seat to kiss deeply. But he knows that he can't provoke him, relaxation is very important.

He didn't want to talk to him on the phone before. It was because he kept making a phone call a day.

In exchange, the two of them had never contacted him at all to make a phone call for a few days.

This time, if he didn't dislike him, could he use this in the future?

Opportunities are often met?

He took a deep breath and backed away.

"Are you going to celebrate your uncle's birthday?"

Cheng Xiaoran's face was a little stretched, because although this man sat upright enough, his eyes were too explicit, and he was hot on him.

Sweeping around, treat him as a dead person?

Cheng Xiaoran repeatedly hypnotized herself to ignore him, and then faintly replied.

"It can't be regarded as a birthday, just go and see him."

There was a picture of the baby in the front pocket of the shirt. Cheng Xiaoran glanced at the uninvited guest, wishing him to disappear immediately.

"Where can I get off?"

Fu Zhizhuo smiled. "I'll accompany you to see your uncle."

This is called my uncle directly, and Cheng Xiaoran relentlessly said. "My uncle is not a few years older than you, don't call him."

"I'm getting old." Fu Zhizhuo really received a knowing blow. "Xiao Ran, do you think I am old?"

"Isn't this something obvious?"

Fu Zhizhuo sighed, and Cheng Xiaoran thought he was finally hit enough to stop.

He actually smiled again quickly.

"It's okay, I know how to hurt people when I'm old, Xiao Ran, I'll be nice to you in the future." 

Cheng Xiaoran is almost about to be defeated by him, this guy doesn't look at the appearance of the person, he plays the rogue came to Cheng Xiaoran to do nothing with him.

The most disgusting thing is that whether he pretended to be pitiful or behaved, he knew it was fake, but he was so hard-hearted.

Cheng Xiaoran didn't know that he was eating this set of.

■■■■■■
One Am Soft Eggs:
OOh~  Lol he still show up!

■■■■■■■■■■
REBIRTH TO THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 8.4K 69
Previously called TWO OF THE SAME ❝ It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. ❞ Living with her godmother, Dorcas Meadows...
24.1K 90 9
Hindi heavy and hot stories. Read them when you want to relax, seat back and pleasure your beautiful self. Mature language.
271K 7.1K 31
Hello!! This is a preference book for the characters: Sam Winchester Dean Winchester Castiel (And once in a while others)