Rebirth to the Countryside [...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING: UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1: Lance Xavier
2: Cheng Xiao Ran
3: Night of Chaos
4: The Truth
5: Drop Out
6: Future Plans
7: Weird Phone Call
8: Sakura Village
9: Do you have it in your stomach?
10: Buying Fertilizer
11: Hiring Someone
12: Blooming
13: The Raw Materials Of Restoration Solution
14: Preparations
15: Heart Warming Family
16: The opening of the business
17: Boss of Zall Logistics
18: Accurate
19: Voice Control or Something
20: Uncle
21: Accident
22: I want to protect you
23: Cheng Xunian
24: Ten People
25: Uncle Is Back
26: Giving Children A Reasonable Identity
27: Try It Together
28: Points To Note
29: Years
30: Blind Date
31: People That Night
32: The Truth That Night
33: Don't Let Me Hate You
34: Sober
35: Leaving Home
36: Be Targeted
38: Tricky
39: Distressed
40: Jealousy
41: Baby
42: Impulse
43: Convention
44: Return to the Village to Settle
45: The Way to Conquer Your Sweetheart
46: The Age Conference Pains People
47: The Other Father
48: Weird
49: Car Accident
50: It is Him
51: Summary
52: ________
53: Major Illness
54: The Truth
55: Hypnosis
56: Repair Fluid Research
57: Premature Birth
58: _________
59: Zhao Zheng
60: Intervention
61: Blank
62: Opening Court
63: Dissapointment
64: Kiss
65: No More Conflict
66: Press Conference
67: Similar
68: Cherish
69: Beauty
70: Blank
71: Father and Son Meet
72: Father and Son Meet
73: The False Son
74: The news of the biological father
75: The Same Front
76: Blank
77: Trust
78: Expose
79: MONSTER
80: LU JINNAN
81: Confession
82: Acceptance
83: Meeting Father and Son
84: Revenge
85: Your Son
86: The Cold War
87: Enemies
88: Reconciliation
89: Blank
90: Blank
91: Black Technology
92: Blank
93: Conspiracy
94: Knowing
95: Wishes
96: Ending [END]

37: Born

2.7K 92 2
By EggLastCrack

Cheng Xiaoran could not sleep well.

The rain at night was heavy.

The summer here is the same as in the south of the Yangtze River in China. The rain is especially heavy, and there is heavy rain. The rain tonight is especially heavy, and there are also thunder and lightning.

The animals on the farm are some uneasy, the cows and sheep kept bleating, mooing, and Xu Jinxing had to go out to settle them with the two guys who stayed here on the farm.

Cheng Xiaoran got up from the bed and looked out from behind the curtains. The whole world seemed to be blank. He sat down and rubbed his swollen legs on the sofa.

Chen Xinlei came from next door.

"Xiao Ran, can't you sleep? "

In order to avoid Cheng Xiaoran's sudden situation at night, his room is not locked.

He shook his head and felt uncomfortable.

He didn't even have the desire to speak.

Chen Xinlei sat down and helped him press his feet. "Hungry or not? Make something for you?"

Cheng Xiaoran's appetite is very strange.

For a while, he will be hungry when he eats.

The stomach is like a bottomless pit.

For a period of time, he can't eat anything.

Sometimes, everything is delicious and uncomfortable. When he got up, he was eating and vomiting. In the last few days, he was in the latter state, and he became thinner and thinner. Chen Xinlei felt distressed when she looked at it.

"Don't be busy." Cheng Xiaoran saw Xu Jinxing coming back from the window, "You go and ask Jinxing to come over."

Xu Jinxing hurried upstairs and ran to the door before taking off his raincoat, which was flowing through the water.

Cheng Xiaoran breathed a sigh of relief when it was okay.

"A sheep shed collapsed, but now the sheep inside have been moved. You don't have to worry about the outside."

Cheng Xiaoran asked, "Did you see any suspicious people?"

Xu Jinxing shook his head. "The rain is too heavy, the visibility is too low, I didn't find anything, what's the matter?"

"I am a little uneasy, how many people are there now?"

Xu Jinxing sat opposite Cheng Xiaoran.

"Because your situation is not right, and you may have children at any time. Just in case, I have left an experienced pediatrician and a retired nurse. They are both very reliable people. I was staying in the house next to the operating room. You said before that you felt something was wrong with some people nearby. So I found two mercenaries who were discharged from the army. In another building, besides these four people, they belonged to the original farm. Two helpers, and three of us here."

Cheng Xiaoran leaned back with her waist and adjusted a more comfortable posture.

"I have a bad premonition. Can you find someone else."

It's remote here, and it rains heavily at night, and there are no other people.

Now there are only two forces. Cheng Xiaoran, who has always been cautious, always feels that it is not safe enough.

In fact, he regrets a little bit.

He should have moved to the city when he felt something was wrong a few days ago.

He just needs to wait for the birth and does not need much space for activities.

He just needs to find an apartment with more confidentiality and better sound insulation.

As soon as Xu Jinxing wanted to speak, a flash of lightning split the sky, illuminating the entire world, and the thunder that followed almost shook the earth.

All three of them stayed in the house, and then the fire blazed to the west.

Xu Jinxing's cell phone rang. He was one of the mercenaries. A house with fodder was struck by lightning and caught on fire.

Out of the hurdle, running around the farm.

Xu Jinxing rushed to help.

Seeing him go in a hurry, Cheng Xiaoran was a little guilty.

If it wasn't for him, why would such a big doctor Xu Jinxing come here to suffer? 

Suddenly he frowned and asked Chen Xinlei, the only one who was staying by his side. "That feed room is the furthest away from us?"

Chen Xinlei was startled. "It seems to be."

Cheng Xiaoran stood up on the armrest, and suddenly the message was passed down.

There was footsteps, and then the sound of banging upstairs. Chen Xinlei was surprised.

"Xu Da is back?"

Cheng Xiaoran held her.

"It's not him! Call Xu Jinxing and tell him that someone has broken in." He suddenly turned around and held the handle of the closet.

The decoration here is a bit old, and the furniture is also vintage.

The wooden handles on the wardrobe are very long. Cheng Xiaoran took it down with a hard effort.

Chen Xinlei opened her mouth wide, how much strength should this have?

She hurriedly dialed Xu Jinxing's cell phone, and the half-covered door was knocked open at the door, and a figure rushed in.

Cheng Xiaoran grabbed the glass on the coffee table and threw it to the tip of her nose.

The person screamed and fell down. Going down, Chen Xinlei was too shocked or scared, and two people rushed in from behind.

She screamed.

"Who are you?"

All of them are tall and tall, although they only show two eyes while wearing a balaclava.

But the wet tights are not difficult to see the muscles and looks extremely fierce.

They glanced at their bloodied companion in surprise.

It looked like the strong man of the boss cursed and said a foreign language that he didn't understand, and then rushed towards Cheng Xiao Ran.

Cheng Xiaoran pulled Chen Xinlei behind him, and smashed the handrail stick in his hand.

"Oh!"

Even though the opponent had evaded, his neck was cut by a sharp end.

He cursed fiercely, and he and the other person outflanked Cheng Xiaoran.

He also took out something dark in his hand. Cheng Xiaoran saw that it was something like electric shock sticks.

Cheng Xiaoran had a dull pain in his lower abdomen, but he had to raise his spirit and deal with the two people.

An electric arc hit his finger. He felt numb from his finger to his forearm.

Although he didn't let the wooden stick get rid of his hand, he moved.

Still stagnating, the boss took the opportunity to deceive him, wrapped his arm, and wanted to remove his arm.

Another person rushed to Chen Xinlei.

Chen Xinlei screamed, throwing everything she could catch, and screaming at the phone just connected.

"Xu Da, come back!"

Accidentally gave the other party's mask pulled it off.

The man was shocked, his face was seen!

When he started in a panic, he mercilessly drew a knife at Chen Xinlei.

Cheng Xiaoran was anxious, kicked the boss who was entangled with him, rushed at the man, and strangled his neck.

The leader also rushed towards him, as if he was about to hold his waist to control him, but what did he get?

The boss was startled, and he received a heavy blow in his abdomen, and he flew up and hit the wall next to the door.

He was a little confused, looking at Cheng Xiaoran's waist and abdomen.

"You..."

Cheng Xiaoran threw away his hands and fell soft.

The person who came down turned his head to look at him, walked slowly, and a flash of lightning flashed past, his face was extremely white and his eyes were extremely dark, clearly presented, the boss was so frightened, he turned his head and fled, and stomped on the air.

Grumblingly rolled down the stairs.

Cheng Xiaoran chased to the top of the stairs, and suddenly felt a terrible pain from his lower abdomen.

He froze, bent over to cover his stomach, not coming sooner or later...

The boss looked back as he fled. He couldn't see anything, only those devilish eyes remained in his mind.

He panicked and didn't even know how he escaped.

Chen Xinlei rushed over.

"Xiao Ran, how are you, Xiao Ran?"

Cheng Xiaoran thought of getting up but couldn't move.

The pain caused him to kneel down, panting with sweat on his stomach, and saying no to a word. come out. 

Chen Xinlei was so scared that she almost cried. Fortunately, Xu Jinxing finally rushed over at this time. When he saw Cheng Xiaoran's state, he was a little panicked.

"Your situation is not right, I will send you to the basement." The operating room is in the basement.

Cheng Xiaoran struggled and said.

"Chasing..."

"They went after, don't worry."

"Upstairs, there is..."

"I know I know."

Such a big movement, the pediatrician and the old man living in the basement.

The nurses were all startled and ran out. Xu Jinxing asked the two of them to bring the stretcher over, lift Cheng Xiaoran down first, and then ran upstairs by himself, and he was alive after detecting the pulse of the man with a broken nose and a bloody head at the door.

But the other one was twisted and his neck was broken and he could not die anymore. The fierce technique made him feel shocked.

He tied up the living Wuhuada, dragged it into the storage room and locked it, and then hurriedly Get out of the basement.

Cheng Xiaoran's situation is not very good.

Xu Jinxing quickly washed his hands and changed clothes and prepared the anesthetic.

"Xiao Ran, relax. I'm going to give you anesthetic. Will you cooperate with me?"

Cheng Xiaoran grabbed his hand and waited for the pain to pass before panting and saying. "Can you give birth by yourself?"

Xu Jinxing was a little embarrassed.

"The fetal position is correct, but you are in danger now. You know, I have no experience in delivering men."

He had only contacted female patients before going to the obstetrics and gynecology department, whether it was normal delivery or he have practiced caesarean section by himself, and asked about the process.

The process of giving birth to a man is not much different. He estimated that he could do it, but under all normal and safe conditions, he has enough time to observe and react, but now it is obvious.

The situation is more critical.

If something goes wrong, just because of such a lack of experience, it is likely to cause irreparable consequences.

He was not confident in himself for the first time.

He comforted Cheng Xiaoran like a joke.

"Don't worry, I will make a transverse incision. In the future, the scar will grow along the skin texture. If you don't look closely, it won't affect your appearance."

Cheng Xiaoran closed his eyes and released his hand.

"Then cut it. Right ."

After being given the anesthetic, Cheng Xiaoran's lower body quickly lost consciousness.

He knew that Xu Jinxing opened his stomach and pulled the incision.

He didn't feel any pain. Instead, he became drowsy and felt time.

After a long time, the shadowless lamp above his head split into more bulbs, shaking around the world.

He could feel that the child in his stomach was not very good, and he passed it through with the remaining mental energy, which made him more and more headache.

Then a loud and harsh cry called his consciousness back.

The very old nurse held the child to his head to show him.

The little guy was red and wrinkled, his limbs curled up, his eyes closed, he only knew wow.

Crying, the umbilical cord was left for a long time, with a hemostatic clamp clamped on it.

It's ugly and small.

But although the person was small, the cry was loud, and Cheng Xiaoran's tympanic membrane was about to be shattered.

He wanted to see more clearly, the nurse had taken the child away, and the pediatrician worked with the pediatrician to clean the child's mouth and nose on a warm table...

He wanted to ask how the child was, but there were too few people, so Xu Jinxing was busy giving it to him.

Stitching up the wound was difficult for one person to perform, so Chen Xinlei was called to help.

"Child..." No one paid any attention to him.

Fortunately, the pediatrician turned around and said happily after a while.

"The standard line has not been exceeded at four to eight catties, but this child is a little small, and initially looks very healthy. Hear how loud the sound is, and the breathing and heart rate are normal. More specifically, it needs to be further checked..."

Cheng Xiaoran thought, of course it must be healthy.

He fed it with a whole bottle of repair liquid.

He knew that the child's food was prepared, and he would fetch fresh breast milk from a healthy new mother every morning.

He only needs to heat it up and eat it.

Once he relaxes, he falls asleep completely.

■■■■■■
One Am Soft Eggs:
Welcome to the world Baby!

o(*^▽^*)o

REBIRTH TO THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 2.7K 46
I guess that's it... I'm happy to see her even from a far. I started to walked away and entered my car. " Urghh! she's really driving me crazy. And I...
255K 4.8K 28
Ben, Mal, Carlos and Evie have gone to Wonderland.They are in search of a way to wake Mandy Hatter.
146K 5.2K 35
Raising children in Ancient County Town 在古代县城养儿_欲来迟 Author: 欲来迟 Status: 35 Chapters (Completed) Description In ancient times, I looked at the carpent...
23.8K 90 9
Hindi heavy and hot stories. Read them when you want to relax, seat back and pleasure your beautiful self. Mature language.