Bound by my blood

بواسطة Impulsive_Queen

Book 2 in the mafia series, can be read as a stand-alone - - - "I do not love you and I don't want you anywh... المزيد

Character list
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter fourty-one
Chapter fourty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter fourty-five
Epilogue
Bonus chapter two- Angelo
New spin-off story

Bonus Chapter 1- Dominico

21.9K 356 9
بواسطة Impulsive_Queen

She's the kind of madness
that you marry
— — —
*2 months after the epilogue*

My eyes are drawn to her as she flips her body around on the pole and lets herself drop to the floor. Her thighs clench as she is a few feat from the ground, effectively stopping herself.

The whole club was quiet as men and women alike stare at her. Ryder had told me she was the crowds favourite but after 5 years of her working in his different clubs I have never seen her perform. Up until now that is and I am mesmerised.

Her hands flatten on the floor and she balances carefully whilst her legs move into the splits mid-air. The scrappy piece of lingerie barely hid her from the crowd and I curse.

I hate the way that men stared after what was mine. However, she loved her part-time job here so I never say anything about it.

Reese waves her legs before flipping out of the handstand and starts grinding provocatively against the pole. Earning some whistles from the crowd.

I bristle at the sound causing her to smile knowingly down at me. My hands move on there on accord as she watches me. I quickly sign, feel free to do that to me tonight.

Reese bites the inside of her cheek as she realises what I mean. I chuckle but quickly stop when I see  the mischief in her eyes.

Agonisingly slowly, she saunters her way over to me. Men hoot and call her over but she doesn't even acknowledge them.

I watch with hooded eyes as she circles me, running her ring finger, where her engagement ring sits proudly, across my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I breathe as she swings over my lap so she is straddling me.

"Why wait until later?" She giggles as her lips brush my ear. I lean back with my hands behind my head as she starts rolling her hips into me. She continues circling her hips against my crotch. Her mouth parts slightly the only sign that she is getting off on this shit.

The whole club is silent when she stands up again, men and women alike hope that she will give them the same treatment. She knows it too.

She looks like she is going to take a step away but instead just positions her body so that one of her legs brushes my crotch as she faces the other way.

"Go on, Angel!" One of the other girls shouts, as she changes the song. The little minx planned this, I realise, when she smirks over at her friend.

Knowing the rules, I keep my hands clenching the seat to stop myself  from grabbing her and taking her right there in front of everyone for teasing me. Deep down I know she would probably enjoy the attention through.

She continues her rhythmic moves on my lap. Going as far as resting her head on my shoulder whilst her hands run down the front of her body.

"Careful" I growl against her ear as she gets a little carried away. She jolts at the warning tone and smiles sheepishly up at me.

The music comes to a stop and Reese looks shocked at how long she had been dancing on me.

"Give it up for Angel!" The MC cheers, "damn can that women move. I wish she would shake her ass on me like that".

That gets a laugh from a few people around the room and a glare from me. The MC shrugs over to me after putting on the next track.

"Ignore her, her partner is the only one she wants shaking their ass for her" Reese laughs, clambering off me, "my shift ends in a few minutes then we can go, okay?"

"Don't be long getting ready, reeses pieces" I mutter. She rolls her eyes at my nickname and gives me the bird before walking off. Deliberately swaying her hips more than usual.

I finish off my scotch and move to the employee lounge that is attached to both dressing rooms of the club. Perks of being the boss' nephew.

"Hey Don" one of the men greet me, when they see me lounging on the sofa, "want a coffee whilst you wait for Reese?".

"No, it's alright. Reese won't be long then we're going back to the house. Will I see you there later?".

Asher was a 6'4 giant and had the classic American 'pretty boy look' according to Reese. He brought in good money at the club and also partook in arm and drug deliveries. Nothing too big but it was still helpful.

"Hey! I want coffee!" Reese pouts from the doorway. She had thrown on one of my shirts that drowned her lithe body and some joggers.

"We can get coffee on our way back to the house. Mama and Babbo are there waiting to go for breakfast" I tell her firmly.

"And if I don't want coffee from anywhere else?"

"Don't be a pain in my ass, Reese" I groan, standing up. She gives me her best I'm innocent face as she wraps her arms around my torso. I lower my head and press my lips against hers.

"Hey" she mumbles against my lips when we pull away slightly.

I kiss her brow in response before straightening out and placing my hand on the small of her back. She waves at Asher just as I start to urge her to my car out back.
— — —

"Hey little man" I beam at my nephew, who was wailing in mama's arms. Mama and Babbo look tired and she gladly holds him out to me.

Reese frowns at Xavior and I have to hold back a laugh. My darling fiancé still wasn't sure what to do with crying babies.

Gently, I take Xavior in my arms and rock him. It must be hard for the little man. He was teething and his mamma and papà were both in Sicily apparently.

"It's okay, little man, uncle Nico is here now. I know it hurts" I coo, grabbing his pacifier off the side and easing the teat into his mouth.

His wailing slowly change to little whimpers and mama looks like she is ready to burst into tears.

"Mama. Babbo, how about you go and get some rest and me and Reese will take care of Xavior" I suggest, mama looks unsure and glances at Babbo -who just looks relieved.

"I love our little man, but Jesus does he have some lungs on him" Babbo grumbles when Xavior whimpers get louder.

I know there isn't much we can but I still feel bad that I can't soothe his pain.

"How long will Alexa and Vince be?" Reese asks after a minute of just staring at Xavior at a compete lost.

"I don't know. Alexa said she can fly back whenever if he gets extremely bad but she wanted to visit Ava and the kids to see how she is holding up with Alexei's death and if she could help" Mama sighs, grief shines in her and babbo's eyes at babbo's best friends death. It had happened nearly 6 months ago and he died peacefully in his sleep. It was a good way to go but everyone was taking the lost hard. Especially Ava.

Mama and Aunt Neveah have been visiting her whenever they could fit it into there schedules but she was practically a ghost of herself. She never seemed to truly be there mama had said.

"We'd be happy to look after Xavior. Angelo is still adjusting to being Don. He needs Alexa and Vince. We can handle one baby between us. Go! Eat and rest please" Reese suddenly declares, waving mama and babbo in the direction of the kitchen.

A soft laugh leaves mama and she kisses Reese check softly before turning to me. She repeats the action before whispering in my ear, "you picked a good one. I'm proud of you, son".

I kiss her forehead as she leans back. She pats my check and grabs Babbo's hand. We watch silently as they make there way to the kitchen.

"I still can't believe that Vince stepped down but I respect the fuck out of him for doing it for Alexa and his son. I think it's only just sunk in what he did" Reese admits leaning on my shoulder.

"Me either, reeses pieces. Now how about we go to Demi's. Little man likes riding in the car and you get coffee and waffles. It's a win win" I suggest and I swear Reese actually shatters my eardrum with how loud she squeals.

"I'll take that as a yes" I chuckle when Xavior eyes start looking around for the cause of the sound. It seemed to shock him.

Reese notices and whispers an apology as she scoops him up into her arms. He smiles up at her as she talks to him.

We are going to be just fine...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

80.9K 1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
5.5M 92.7K 30
Leonardo De Luca is the mysterious cold hearted Italian don. Nobody knows what he looks like, and whoever does, isn't lucky... He's heartless and do...
2.2M 35.5K 46
"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my naked chest. "Baby, nothing about what I'm...
184K 2.5K 44
Sofia Maria Romano Sofia is a average worker and receives minimum wage at her job that she stayed at for 4 years, she is friendly and shy at some tim...