Everlasting Dream <3

By Swirlysmoothie

You know how dreams can sometimes give you a glimpse of the future? Well my dreams tell me more. My deepest d... More

Chapter 1: From Dream to Nightmare
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: The PAR-TYY!!!
Chapter 4: Sleepover
Chapter 5: My Partner
Chapter 6: The Secret Text Message
Chapter 7: Dinner with Dad
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: A Twist
Chapter 10: My Personal Guidance Counselor :)
Chapter 11: The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 12: One Crazy Night
Chapter 13: The Alley
Chapter 14: Jayden's House
Chapter 15: Confusion
Chapter 16: The Ex-Girlfriend ;)
Chapter 17: The Realization
Christmas Special: The Christmas Ornament
Chapter 18: Misunderstandings

Christmas Special: The Secret Santa ;)

125 1 2
By Swirlysmoothie

                                           ~○•The Secret Santa•○~

           Author's note: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!!

"Class, as you all know Christmas is coming soon." Mr. Lerance takes out an oversized Santa hat from behind his back. Where do you even get that big of a Santa hat? The XXL store?

"Since this is your first year in high school, we thought that we should do a gift exchange." He smiled as he shuffled the names in the hat. Gift exchange? But I suck at buying gifts..

"So it's pretty much like secret Santa?" Samantha asked. I hope Lily can be my secret Santa. She gives out the best gifts ever! Last Christmas, she gave me tickets to a Katy Perry concert and it was so awesome to see Katy Perry two centimeters away from my face; I thought I was going to faint!

"Yes Samantha, but please remember to raise your hand next time." He walked around his desk with his hand still in the hat. Samantha slightly slids behind her desk, looking more shy than usual. Oh the poor thing, she must be embarrassed and that's weird because she's not usually shy. Mr. Lerance turns towards Trevor and rubbed the Santa hat in his face. Oh no, we're starting!

"You may start first, Trevor." he smiled. Trevor quickly grabbed a sheet of paper out of the bag and unfolded it. He slapped his head right after seeing the name. I wonder who he got.. Well whoever it is, I wish him good luck.

"Trevor have fun Christmas shopping." Mr. Lerance chuckled and moved onto the next person. Trevor covered his face and stuffed the sheet into his binder.

"Now Tania it's your turn!"

***----***----***

            Mr. Lerance was already two desks away from me. I'm so scared that I think I'm willing to die right now. What will happen if I get a boy? I've never prepared a Christmas present for a guy before!  I rubbed my head against the desk and closed my eyes shut. Wake me up when it's January.

"Emily? Is everything okay?" The bright red hat was right in my face.

"Ahh!" I screamed and my whole body shook. I looked around the room and luckily, everyone else was too busy chatting about who's their secret Santa, than to care about my embarrassment. Although, I did saw Lily shaking her head at me.

I huffed and pulled my hands from under the desk. I rubbed them together and reached inside of the bag. That's weird, there's still a lot in there; shouldn't most people have got theirs by now. I do sit on the back row, then why is the hat still fat?

"Emily, we don't have all day.." Mr. Lerance sighed.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I quickly grabbed the one near the tip of the hat and pulled it out.

"Thank you. Sam it's your turn." He walked away, leaving me with the paper in my hands.

I gulped. Okay, now whoever it is, it doesn't matter; I'm going to be the best Secret Santa they'll ever have! I slowly unfolded the paper and it said:

'Hey sexy lady! ;) Or should I call you Mrs. Claus? (If you're a dude then get the fucking hell out of here and leave me with the LADIES). Give me something special for Christmas and I'll give you a mistletoe or maybe even a surprise visit to your bedroom. ;) It's your choice baby ;) Anything works for me....'

What the heck!? I gripped on the edge of the paper and ripped the paper into pieces. I don't give a damn for this guy and whatever he was thinking, all I have to say is that he's totally messed up!! Hmph, like I'll ever have sex with him; in his dirty dreams punk!

"Emily... Did you ripped it up?" Lily was standing in front of me with her paper in her hands. 

"Yes and don't ask why." She gave me a weird smile. What? She would do the same if she was in my position. She grabbed one of the pieces and examined it. Okay...

"HAHA, Oh my god. Sexy lady?! Who is it?" She was laughing so hard that it looked like she was actually going to roll on the floor laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know but it didn't say." I crossed my arms around my chest and my legs did the same. She nodded her head and stuffed the paper into her pocket. I wonder who she got...

"Who did you get?" I asked. It can't be that bad right? I bet it isn't as bad as mine..

"Ugh... I got Abby." she sighed. Abby... Where have I heard of that name before? Although the name seems very familiar, my mind is completely blank. Abby is a popular name and there's like possibly hundreds of people here, maybe I'm just mistaking it with a celebrity or someone. 

"Oh. Who's Abby?" I asked her and she looked slightly more nervous. What? Did I say something wrong? I was waiting for her reply but she didn't say anything; instead all she did was look down at the sheet I ripped up from that jackass. 

"Lilz?" I waved constantly at her face, until she glances up and glares at me. Hey, if she ignores me, I have the rights to do that.

"Why won't you tell me? It's not like I know her." I shrugged but she gives me a disappointed look. What's with this girl today?

"You do know her though..." She muttered, but it was loud enough for me to hear. I don't know anybody named Abby?! What the heck is she talking about? Is she hiding something from me? I thought we were best friends, how can she lie to me like this?

"Fine, I'll tell you who she is, but promise me you won't freak out." She whispered.

"Okay, I promise." I confirmed to her. She takes a breath in before speaking. Whatever she's going to tell me, it better be good because she is already freaking me out from how serious she's being.

"Abby's in my science class." I unconsciously raised my eyebrow. What? Is that all she have to say?

"What?"

"And she's also really close with Jayden..." She sighed as if everything she's been keeping in has been released.

"I hope you're not mad.." It's not like it matters to me; at least I hope not. But for some reason my heart feels uncomfortable, it's like this feeling where there's something stabbing against your heart and it just hurts like hell. Please tell me I don't like him, honestly please...

"Anyways, I think you should go pick another name out of the hat." she said. I nodded my head and got up from my chair. Mr. Lerance was already done going around the classroom and is now sitting on his wooden maroon desk, marking some quizzes from yesterday. Oh man, I hope I did good on it, I remembered how I got a 71% last time; mom looked like she was going to kill me! No, this isn't important, and I shouldn't even be thinking of something this depressing.

"Mr. Lerance? May I pick another name? The one I got didn't have a name on it." 

"Hm, sure. Pick one." He grabs the hat from under his desk and once again, it imitates me by just looking at the size of that thing...

"Here you go, Miss. Johnson." His smile peeks through his bushy grey beard and its actually making feel less worried. Now that I look at him closely, he does look like Santa Claus; he even has the beard and tummy for it! People have been making rumors about how he's Santa Claus, I never saw the resemblance so I never believed it. Well, until now.  

"Uh, okay.." My hands drop deeply into the hat. I'm so nervous; i don't know who I even want to get. Maybe Lily? But then again, I don't even know what to get her... I know, I am supposed to know but that girl is just so damn picky! Nothing will satisfy her!

RING RING!!

Oh dammit! There goes the bell. I guess I should hurry. I grabbed the one nearest to my hand and pulled it out

"Well there you go. Have fun Christmas shopping, Miss. Johnson." He gives me one last smile and walks out with the students.

"Hey Emily, who did you get?" Lily sprints up to me, holding her hands out to see it. I gulped and stared down at the mint green paper that was in my hands. Okay, whoever it is, just please not another stupid letter! I don't care who it is, just as long as they aren't perverted... (Like the last guy)

I touched the top left corner of the paper and lift it up. Okay, now to see who it is. As I flip the other side down, someone snatched the paper away from me. HEY!

"Lily!! Give it back to me!" I yelled at her.

"But Emily, you should have seen yourself. Stop being such drama queen and open it like a normal person." A puff of warm air was immediately released out of my mouth. She just loves pressing my buttons now doesn't she?. She immediately scans through that little piece of paper and her eyes just gets wider and wider; until it seems like her eyes were going to pop out. Uhh, that's kind of creepy in a way.

"What? Who did I get?!" I bite my lower lip. Why do I keep doing this?

"You're going to be in for a shock." What? I don't know what she's talking about.

"Lilz, hand it in." I held my hand out for her to put it in. She grumbled and placed it down in the palms of my hands. Okay now to look at it. When my eyes met the name, I knew I was so dead for. Is it still too late for an exchange?

Out of everyone in Grade 9, does it have to be Jayden? How am I even going to give it to him? Are we going to have an arranged meeting with the entire grade 9 students? Oh boy, if I'm not good at buying gifts for girls, then I'm definitely not good with guys. Especially a guy like Jayden...

"See I told you." Lily sticks her tongue at me and lays her arm around my neck. She could have just told me; I would have been even more surprised.

"Oh Whatever, Lilz.."

***----***----***

            Don't you just love how creative and artistic people can be? Seriously, whoever designed the decorations for malls are beautiful! Just look at the golden 10 feet Christmas tree! The leaves have this glittery gold shine and there must be about thousands of ornaments hanging on that tree!! I wonder if it smells like pine, wait is it even real? 

"Emily, stop staring at the Christmas tree. Do you have some kind of Christmas tree disease? Because I believe one of the symptoms are drooling over a stupid damn Christmas tree!" Lily and Alyssa each grab my arms and carries me away from the glorious tree.

"B-But, just one picture will do!" I yelled.

"Shut up! If all you want to do is take pictures of that stupid tree, then we won't even have enough time to shop." Alyssa yelled back at me, vibrating my ears to death.

"F-Fine, but put me down, people are starting to stare..." I muttered in their ears. Who wouldn't stare? What would you do if you saw two girls carrying another girl in each arm? Not to mention, I also yelled for help. A old lady walked by and she was using her bag as a shield! I'm assuming we really do look like maniacs..

"Oh my gosh, It's Forever 21!!" Alyssa squealed. She released my arm from her reach and began to jump up and down like she just saw One Direction or something. Can someone please cover my eyes? This is just too embarrassing to watch...

"Come on Emily, let's go in." Lily pulled me along through the crowd.

"Why do we always have to go to Forever 21? What's wrong with the other stores?" I asked. They both gasped and stared at me like I was one crazy chick. I know, I'm an teenager and everything but I just don't like shopping for clothes. Don't you find it tiring to go in circles just to find the right size and the perfect outfit? And don't get me started with the change room; it's exhausting! How do people do this? Sometimes you don't even buy anything but yet, you end up staying there for at least 2 hours! I just can't live my life like this.

"It's Forever 21! Hello? One of the biggest and best shop ever!!" Is it wrong for me to not care? Its just clothing and anyways, I thought we were going christmas shopping. You know, like presents.

I still haven't decided what to get him; I barely even know him and now I have to buy him something? Isn't that a little too harsh? Why god? Why does this have to happen to me!? Hm.. I wonder if he'll like anything in Forever 21. Yeah right, I bet he never even been in here before.

"Whatever. Just tell me when you're done shopping in 'Forever 21'." I took a seat outside, but they stood in front of me with a stern look on their face. I can't even sit down?

"No, you're coming with us. You're going to like it and we can always buy Christmas presents later." Lily said. Can't they tell that I don't want to go in? I'm too tired.....

"Oh please." Alyssa pulled me up from the bench and Lily grabbed my bag. Am I getting kidnapped? Someone call the police, two girls are trying to force me into Forever 21!!

"Ta da! Isn't it beautiful here?" Alyssa was admiring the view, while I was thinking: Man, this place is going to be a nightmare. If I have to go through ALL that, I'll rather just die. How can they have this many clothes?! Oh my god, they must have like thousands of clothing and accessories in here! There was even a huge line up by the 5 cashiers. Yup, I'm definitely not buying anything because I'm not waiting in that line for what? Half an hour? We won't even have time to buy Christmas presents by then!!

"Isn't this cute?" Alyssa held up an white sweater; the front was completely covered with small transparent beads and it shined as the light reflects on the beads, making it look stunning. I guess it's pretty but it's really not my style. And anyways, wouldn't the beads fall out if you put it in the washing machine?

"You should totally go try it on!!" Lily smiled, but her smile slowly became grim and her expression was full with disgust; it looked like she was going to vomit.

"Woah Lily, are you okay? You don't look so good."

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just saw something unpleasant." She scoffed and walked the other direction towards the section with formal clothing. Three manicans were posing in the center of the room. For a second I actually thought they were real! Wow, people these days can make anything look realistic.

"Umm, like what?"

"James. He's shopping in the man section." She rolled her eyes as she goes through the racks. There's a man section? I never even noticed it. I guess Jayden would like something in here. Maybe I should go check it out, its not for me of course, but you know... for Jayden or Chris..

"Really? Was it filled with guys?" I asked. She stops and turns to face me.

"Um, yeah of course it is. Why would girls be shopping in the 'man section'?" She does have a point there and for that reason, I'm going to shut up now. I nodded my head as slowly as I can and walked near the other rack beside the manicans. Hm, maybe the clothes here aren't that bad after all...  I skimmed through the clothes on the rack.

"Emily! Come here!" I heard Alyssa yell from across the room. Oh come on! People have got to stop yelling out my name...

"What!?" I snapped.

"You should totally try this on!!" I walked around the manicans and saw her holding a heart shaped,  high low dress. The dress contrasted from royal purple to lilac and it was just mind-blowing. It stood out even more with the sparkles glimmering from the light; somehow it just made it even more attractive.

"Oh she likes it, Lily!!"

"Seriously? She does?" Lily appeared behind me and grabbed my arm. What now? Are they going to force me into the change room now?

"Well then you need to try it on before buying!" No, I jinxed it!

"You know you want to. Stop hiding that smile Emily." Alyssa said. Awww, but I hate the change room!!

***----***----***

"You have only 3 items right?"

"Um, Yes."

"Okay. My name is Blaire and if you need any help, just ask me." She gives me a gentle smile and closes the door. I can't believe they tricked me into this. It was supposed to be just one but I actually found something I like. I took off my plain white aeropostale hoodie and slipped my body through the heart-patterned, white and grey sweater. I checked my reflection and fixed the sweater to fit my body shape better. I turned to see the side and it looks pretty good on me. It's also comfy and soft, how can I not like it?

Now to try on these black skinny jean. Its unnecessary but it was on sale for $11! And I barely even own any skinny jeans myself so why not? I pulled down my blue denim jeans and took my black converse off. Then I yanked the black skinny jean off the clothes hanger and slipped it under my feet and through my legs.

I blew the hair out of my face and looked at my reflection on the mirror. Wow, these jeans make my legs look longer! I never even knew my legs were that long! No wonder people love skinny jeans so much; they make my legs look curvier, or should I say "skinner"? I am definitely getting this. I wonder if I'll have enough money to buy presents after... Maybe I should check just to make sure.

I grabbed my wallet out of my bag and there was about 50 dollars in there. Okay, I think this is enough. Wait, how much is the dress? I tucked my wallet into my bag and immediately checked the dress for the price tag. Where is it? Is it inside? I looked under the dress and there it was, sticking out from one of the sides. Now to check the price... HOLY SHIT!! it costs $39.99!? Damn... I won't be able to afford it...

But it's so pretty! With a dress this beautifully made, anybody will look beautiful. Okay, maybe not everyone but you know what I'm trying to say here. I sighed and quickly changed back to my own clothes.

***----***----***

"You don't want this anymore?" Blaire asked me. I sighed. I really want to buy it but I seriously can't afford it...

"What's wrong? Not the right size?" Wait what? Is she calling me fat?

"No. Its not in my price range." I placed the dress on the rack and give one more glance at the dress. I want it so badly... I'll come back for you, please wait for me!

"Aww, that's too bad. Well, If you need anything just come to me and I'll be more than happy to help!" I nodded my head. Hm, anything? Maybe she can help me find something for Chris and Jayden.

"Yeah about that, can you help find something for me?"

"Sure! What is it?" Her smile was so pleasing and she made me feel so in place. It somewhat reminded me of someone I know, but who?

"I need to buy something for a boy and I just don't know what to get him... Please I am in need of guidance!" I simply pleaded with my hands clasped together. Her face expression quickly lights up and she just looked like a kid who just ate candy. Should I be scared of her?

"Are you buying it for your boyfriend? That is so cute!" From that one sentence, it made my mind blow up. They are not my boyfriend!! If they were, then that makes me a two-timer! I hastily shake my head rapidly to make sure she understands that she's completely wrong.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, but if it isn't for your boyfriend then who's it for?"

"For friends." I said within a millisecond. She nods her head and leads me towards the man section. This area was literally packed with guys; ihat is so surprising. Who would have known so many guys would come here to shop for clothes?! Well either that or they're here because of their girlfriends.

"Babe, when are you done shopping? I'm bored!" Some guy on the phone said. Yup, most likely because of their girlfriends. There were even some guys sitting in front of the store, how sad...

"Okay, so what kind of style is he?" She asked me. Style..? i guess Jayden's more like the casual type and Chris... laidback? I don't even know.

"Umm... I'm not sure about that." Yeah I wasn't much of a help but, what can I do at a moment like this? I've never went shopping with them before.

"That's going to be tough. Hmm..." Should I just get Jayden's gift and get Chris' gift later? I don't even know when Chris is coming back; maybe I should text him. I glance down at my IPhone in my hand. Should I?

"Oh I know! How about a scarf? That will be so cute!" She squealed loud enough to burn my ears to death. A scarf? Hm.. He doesn't really wear scarfs. Does he? I don't think so.

"Here, there's a section for men accessories right there." She directed me towards the crystal glass table. There were so many scarfs and hats lhat I didn't know which one to get. Is it weird that I'm actually getting facsinated by Men Accessories?!

"Good luck finding the perfect gift!" What!? She can't just leave me without helping me choose the gift! I can't do this alone!!

"Wait, I don't know what to ge-"

"Don't worry, just choose something you think he'll like." She waved her hand in the air and left without another word. I was panicking and I don't have time to waste, I need to choose one and get home. Uhhh, but I don't even know what he likes or what if he hates it?! I can't let that happen... What do I do?

***----***----***

"Don't worry, he'll love it!" Lily smiled and pushed me into the coffee shop and I sadly hit my forehead on my way in. 

"Hey! You almost knock me into that table over there!" I yelled at her when I reached the table they reserved for me.

"And you will thank me later." She smiled sheepishly. Oh when this Secret Santa exchange is over, I'm charging after her; she better watch out because I can be quite scary.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It makes me feel uncomfortable..." She covered my face with her hand and looked around the room, probably hoping nobody was staring at us.

"Um, because my best friend, NOT, could have caused me an concussion!? Why did you push me?!" I yelled even louder, probably loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I'm sorry, but you only have 3 more minutes until Jayden gets here and I want to see what you got him!" What? She think she's going to see it? Not going to happen. I held the christmas bag close to my chest, so she won't be able to snatch it from me when I'm not looking.

"Fine, if you're not going to show me I guess I'll just leave." She said as she shake her head constantly. 

"Bye! Good luck Secret Santa Claus!" She stuck out her tongue at me as she open the front door to the coffee shop.

"No don't leave me behind!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, praying that she'll listen to me. Uhh, oh forget it, she already left... Well, on the bright side, my gift is safe from her reach now! I lifted the present out of my hands and on to the table where it belongs. Now that she's gone, I just need to wait for Jayden to get here.

Mr. Lerance said that all Freshmens will be meeting up here, but I don't recognize anyone here. Lucky Lily, she gave her present to Mr. Lerance yesterday because she told him she couldn't come today. I don't know exactly why, but maybe it had something to do with that doctor's appointment she had last time.

Uhhh, I'm so nervous that my legs are fidgeting under the table.. I hope nobody will notice the table shaking... Legs stop shaking already!! I slapped my thighs. Hopefully that will lead it to stop, but it didn't! Oh my gosh, this is so frustrating!

"Umm, Emily? Can I sit here?" I know that voice! I look up from under the table and saw him standing right in front of me with his hands holding on to the chair. Oh my gosh! No, this can't be happening!

"Emily?" I flickered my eyes, but it was no use; everything was clear enough for me to know this is all real. I swallowed, but my mouth felt so dry..

"S-Sure!" I said in a weird tone. Dammit, way to make yourself look good Emily! He pulled the chair back and he gently sat on it, making him face directly at me. His deep aqua blue eyes, glowed in vibrant light. They were so round and just left me...

What the heck am I saying?

"Everyone, may I have your attention!"

I snapped my head hastily towards the stage where Mr. Lerance was standing. The stage was in the front of the store, which was the perfect spot because that way I can keep my eyes on Mr. Lerance instead of Jayden!! Yes, that sounds like a good plan!

 I glance at Jayden in the corner of my eyes. His red beanie laid nicely on his head and his bangs were swifted to his side. He was also wearing a white jacket vest that fitted him perfectly, making him look like he's about to go snowboarding. How can he look so hot and cute at the same time?

"Secret Santa is no fun. What is more fun is seeing your partner's reaction when you give their present to them. What do you guys say? How about it?" What!? I am not giving my present to Jayden!! That is not even Secret Santa anymore! Ughh, how can Mr. Lerance do this to us?!

"NO!" Everyone yelled at the same time. That's kind of creepy in a way... Never seen this happening before.

"It was a gift exchange in the first place, so too bad!" I can already see the people panicking in the corner. I wish I was them because at least they can release their feelings out! Thanks to Jayden, I'm as stiff as a rock! I'm so terrified that I can't even move a single muscle on my body!

"Good luck!!" He sang and walks off the stage. What a childish teacher... High school teachers are really unique; they are either strict or weird and funny. I shake my head, this thought just makes me even more scared of high school and it's already scary enough!

I briefly let out a breathe. When all of a sudden, the lights became dim. What the heck is going on in here?! I looked at Jayden and he looked surprised too.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He answered me with an bewildered expression. Well, whatever it is, it better stop because I am creeped out!

"Ladies and gentlemens! Let the exchange begin!" Mr. Lerance said while laughing to the mic.

I cannot believe this men! Have he gone mad!? Right when I thought things can't get any worse, it did. "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" started to play through the speakers!!

I absolutely hated this song! Ever since kindergarden, this song have scarred me for life! I mean, why would they make a song about your mom kissing Santa Claus? That's just wrong! Don't they know kids actually believe in these stuff? Although, the song might be about their dad dressed up as Santa Claus... Is it? Hmm, never put it that way before... Maybe it is.

"Good lucky everyone! Haha." He said with a fake Santa laugh. Is he seriously going to imitate Santa's laugh? He seriously IS hopeless...

"Emily?" I turned my face towards his direction and in my surprise, there was a beautifully wrapped gift right beneath my eyes.

"Merry Christmas." He said and of course he gave me another one of his cute smiles that I love. Its weird because just seeing him smile, automatically causes me to smile back..

"Thank you, Jayden! Wait."  I taked the gift out of the bag and placed it out for him to see. His eyes became so big that it was kind of hard not to laugh; his expressions are just so cute.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Jayden." I smiled happily at his expression.

"Wow, I did not see this coming." He said as he takes his present out of my hands. It wasn't that big but he made it seem like it really was; it was just like seeing a kid on their first day on Christmas.

"Do you want to open it now?" he asked me in excitement. Oh my god, now this is just getting weird. Is he always this excited about presents?

"Okay, you first or me?" I asked. Please say me because my present is sucky.

"You go first." He smirked. Well isn't he full of confidence or is he just cocky? Oh whatever, just open the present already!

I wonder what it is. I carefully pulled the yellow ribbon off and laid it by my side. The wrapping was so fancy and elegant looking; it was golden and rich. This is so much better then my gift, like way BETTER. It just look so nice, I don't want to rip it open like kids usually do. 

"Umm, aren't you going to open it?" he asked me. Was I staring at it for too long? 

"Y-Yeah, of course I am!" I said. I ripped off the corner of the wrapping paper and carefully pulled it apart from the box. As all the wrapping paper was cleared off, I opened the box. 

What I saw was a beautiful pink journal with a gold metal plate that says Emily. The texture of the cover was fuzzy and there was also a lock that comes with it. Is this suppose to be a diary? Wait, why is he giving me a diary? 

"Do you like it? I got it for you so you can write your problems into it." He said. He takes another sip of his Ice cappuccino. I must be going insane because I did not notice him ordering that! 

"My problems? What do you mean?" I asked him. Does he mean the problems i have with my parents? There's really nothing I can write about at the moment. Everything is fine without my father. I mean, we survived for about half a year and I'm sure we can take care of ourselves from now one, but it was nice having him home everyday. I missed the way everything were before all of this even happened, but I guess this is how life works; you never know what will happen, until it happens. 

"You know.. The issues you've been having with your parents? Although, it would be better if you come to me." He's not kidding right? How can such a hot guy be so considerate and sweet? I really don't deserve this.. I'm not even his girlfriend! Well.. we are kind of friends but it haven't been confirmed yet. 

"Thank you for everything, this really means a lot to me Jayden." My lips formed a tender smile and I pushed my present closer towards him.

"Do you want me to open it now?" He asked me. I nodded. He looked at the box with curious eyes and draw his hands near the present. He ripped the wrapping paper. It wasn't anything special like how his present was; it was just red and white strips with a green bow that I bought last minute. He ripped the first layer off and was shocked to see another layer of wrapping paper left. 

"You wrapped an extra layer?" He said, looking at me with his goggle eyes. I feel bad for trying to laugh because his expression was just so funny, but it was also cute at the same time. 

"Heh, sorry. I just wanted to have a extra layer just in case." To be honest, I was just bored  because my mom was watching another sappy romance movie and it just bored me to death. Not that it's not interesting, it's my mom who made me want to sleep. She just kept going on and on about who and who should be together and when they finally ended up together, she started screaming and crying out of nowhere! For crying outloud, please someone send her to the doctor and have them give her a diagnostic because she definitely have a problem! 

"Did you knit this yourself?" Oh my gosh! He already opened it?! I blinked my eyes back to life and realized  the bright red scarf was already around his neck. Oh my gosh! He's wearing the present I gave him! 

"Uh... Y-Yeah..." My cheeks felt like a blazing ball of fire. No, why do I always blush around him? No, not on Christmas!

"Here's your Ice Tea." The waiter placed my Ice tea in front of me and before I know it, my hands grasped it and I took a sip from my Ice Tea. The cooling liquid touched my tongue and magically, my cheeks were back to normal. 

"Wow, really? It looks really professional."

I gulped another sip of my Ice Tea before answering. "N-No. My knitting is more like the opposite!" I said. 

"Don't be so harsh on yourself. I don't lie." The smirk on his face gives me a weird vibe.. 

"Stop joking around. I know that it's ugly.." Before he got a chance to reply back, Mr. Lerance made another annoucement. 

"Everybody may I have your attention." He waited for everyone to settle down before speaking again. 

"You may not be aware of it right now, but there are a mistletoe hidden around the coffee shop, so be careful!! You may go back to your gift exchange now!" A loud buzz sound came from the speakers and caused me to cover my ears from the shriek of pain coming from my ears. Who knew Mr. Lerance was this kind of Men and for all those months, I thought he was a kind young men who I look up to (not really but, you get what I mean). 

"W-What? There's a mistletoes?!" I cried. 

"I guess so." he said and took another sip from his Ice Cappuccino. He sounded so calm, it's as if he didn't care. Doesn't he care about kissing someone he doesn't like? He really is something.

"Hey I found the mistletoe!!" Someone screamed from behind my back.

"Where is it!?" I jumped out of my chair and my eyes wandered around, trying to find the mistletoe.

"Ma'am excuse me please." A waiter said to me.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry!" I stepped out of the way but subconsciously. my leg got caught over the leg of the table and it send me flying off.

"Ahh!" Why does this seem to always happen to me? Did I do something bad in my past life? Is that why I'm cursed with this? I don't want to die!

i saw somebody's hand reaching out for me and I grabbed it before thinking who it was. They pulled me forward, before I landed on top of the food that was sitting on the next table. The moment my eyes met his, I knew this was going to be troublesome; if his fan girls are watching I'm going to be dead before Christmas ends. He pulled me closer to him and I can feel his eyes staring into mine. Those blue eyes that always leave me dazing off are now getting closer and closer to me.. Well until my feets landed on the ground again.

"Um, t-thank you.." I said in a very shy tone. Uhhhh, I've never been this close to him before! And that's including the time at the Alley! 

"No problem.." 

"Look everybody! The mistle toe is right there!" A guy in dark washed jeans and a grey Aeropostale hoodie pointed directly at us. No... It can't be! Should I look up? Should I take that chance and see if it's really there? Before I even had a chance to decide, my eyes  already shifted towards the mistletoe that is hanging right in front of my eyes. Jayden's eyes were widely opened and I have to admit, he looked more surprised then before. 

"Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd started chanting and they were all staring at us. No way am I kissing him!

"What do we do now?" I whispered to him. Luckily, he was close enough to hear and I was able to whisper without anybody noticing. 

"We don't have a choice now do we.." he bite the lower part of his lip. 

"Wait, What do you mean by that?" 

He closed the remaining gape between us and  he wraps the scarf around us, so it covers our lips. Oh I see what he did there!

"Don't worry I won't actually do it." He smiled, but it just made it feel even more weird because he's only 2 millimetre away from me! You don't know how much I want to do it right now. No! It's only because I feel like I should; not because I want to!

"I bet they didn't even kiss! Come on! Kiss for real this time!" The guy yelled. Damn that guy. Why can't he just mind his own business!

""DO IT! DO IT!" The crowd were now raising their fists in the air.. Oh brother. All this for just ONE kiss. It wouldn't hurt to do it right? Its not like this will mean anything, so it doesn't matter...

"Jayden..?" His gaze was locked to me and this was my chance to do it before people go crazy.

"I'm sorry for what I'm going to do.."

I touched his cheek with my hand and leaned in to give him a peck on the lips. Yes, I just said lips. I closed my eyes and when my lips touched his, it's as if electricity sprung through my body. His lips were soft and moist, how can a guy's lip feel so nice?

"Whoo! Now this is what we call Christmas people!"

I opened my eyes and his lips were already disconnected from my lips. My lips feels weird, it's not like it was my first kiss, but this feeling.. It's like I just had my first kiss.

"Emily, Y-"

"I-I have to leave now, so bye!"

I ran out of the cafe as fast as I can and I was not planing on going back in. This is a Christmas I'll never forget.

 ===============================================================

    YES! I'm finally done! :) Omg It's already past Valentine's day and I've been writing this for... 2 months?! I'm so sorry for such a late update! :'( How can you guys ever forgive me? Well! At least the next chapter will be uploaded next week because I already written it out :) Anyways, Thank you for reading!! Tell  me how your Christmas went in the comment box! :) LOL 

Happy Late Valentine's Day everyone!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 4 23
Have you ever met someone so perfect that you want to be with them forever and ever?! Will you make that person yours? Even if he happens to be you...
104K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...
J + J By Miss_Durst

Teen Fiction

787 56 47
COMPLETE Two lovers. Deeply in love with each other. Will they confess their undieing love for each other or not? Jose, Jesse's older brother, soon...
187K 5.8K 27
His face was only inches from mine, but yet it still seemed his confidence was beaming. "You seem to forget that I am the king of getting girls to...