๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•’๐•ฃ โ„๐•š๐•˜๐•™ โ€ข ๐•‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐•...

By TheRandomness_101

Karl Jacobs is an average high school kid, not a total loser but doesn't exactly get to sit at the the Cool K... More

Before We Begin
Chapter 1: Candies + CS:GO
Chapter 2: Gummies + Group chats
Chapter 3: Strawberries + Study Dates
Chapter 4: M&Ms + Monday Mornings
Chapter 5: Mary Jane + Midnight Adventures
Chapter 6: Haribos + Hoodies
Chapter 7: Monster Cans + Saturday Plans
Chapter 8: Salt Water Taffy + Skateboards
Chapter 9: Sodas + Skate Parks
Chapter 10: Cupcakes + Chess
Chapter 11: Cookies + Close Calls
Chapter 13: Milkyways + Movies
Chapter 14: Suckers + Sunday Showers
Chatper 15: Donuts + Dances
Chapter 16: Almond Joys + Any Askers
Chapter 17: Kinders + Kisses
Chapter 18: Sundaes + Skipping
Chapter 19: Twizzlers + Tattoos
Chapter 20: Dots + Dinner
Chapter 21: Jolly Ranchers + Jealousy
Chapter 22: Push Pops + Parties
Chapter 23: Sugar Cookies + Soulmates
Chapter 24: Peach Rings + Performances
Chapter 25: Caramels + Confessions
Chapter 26: Baby Ruth's + Baseball
Chapter 27: Peeps + Prom(?)
Chapter 28: Pipeline Punch + Prom!
Chapter 29: Gum Drops + Groovin'
Chapter 30: Slides + Sour Patch Kids
Epilogue
A Very Important Announcement

Chapter 12: Sugar + Streams

6.6K 238 572
By TheRandomness_101

A/N: 1k views! yall are mad absolutely mad! I think you lot deserve a double upload today :))

------------------

Friday was uneventful, this whole week had been for Karl seeing as he was so excited for tomorrow. He bounced his keg under his desk staring at the clock. Five more minutes and then school was out. His Mythology teacher was droning on about some Greek God he probably already knew plenty about thanks to having read Percy Jackson back in middle school. He had a nice stream planned for today, just some chill CS:GO with Alex and Chris and just really goof off for an hour and a half.

The bell rang and the sugar addict springing out of his seat, scooping his backpack onto one arm, and booking it out the door. In his hurry he didn't even notice the girl who had bumped into him.

"Oh my honk, I am so sorry," Karl extended his hand out for the girl.

"It's ok," she gave a cute giggle, "I should've been looking where I was going."

She was objectively pretty, with short bluntly shopped mousey brown hair and bright hazel eyes. The bridge of her nose was littered with faint freckles. Karl swallowed thickly as he tugged her up.

"I'm Jenna, but my friends call me Jen. Can I get your name?" She tilted her head slightly, Karl became aware of the fact she had to crane her neck up to look at him.

"My name is-"

"Karl!"

Karl flinched slightly at someone yelling hid name. He scanned the crowds of people until he noticed the familiar beam of an even more familiar football player. His frightful expression instantly melted into pure relaxation, a hint of longing in his eyes that didn't go unnoticed by Jen.

Her smile fell for a moment, before a softer one took it's place, understanding that the cute boy she had purposely run into was already infatuated with someone else. She said a quiet goodbye and weaved back into the crowds of people.

Nick quietly let out a sigh of relief. He hadn't planned on bumping into Karl afterschool, in fact he didn't really have time to since he had practice in a few minutes. However something had just come over him, he noticed Karl staring down at that girl and he instantly became angry. Not a 'I need to punch something' kind of angry, but the type of anger you feel when someone takes your last cookie, but way more intense. His fake smile turned into a genuine one when he noticed the girl scurry off.

"Hey Nick! What's up?" Karl asked rocking on his feet back and forth.

"Nothing much, just wanted to say hi to my favorite regular," Nick winked and ruffled Karl's soft, fluffy hair.

Karl bit his lip gently as he willed his cheeks to not turn a light pink. He looked over his shoulder as Nick gave people small waves and made his way to the locker room. Karl sighed and trudged his way to Alex's car.

----------------

"And you didn't kiss him?" Alex exclaimed.

"Where, in that entire story, would I have had a chance to kiss him Alex," Karl said with a small groan.

"I don't know you could've made it happen though if you grew a pair," Alex parked in the driveway.

"Oh shut up, you couldn't even open your mouth if you were in 1 meter of a pretty girl," Karl popped open his door and looked at his friend.

"See you later, bring your a-game," Karl smiled and closed his car door.

Alex sat in the driveway until he knew Karl was safely in his house, before he pulled out of the houses parking space and drove home eager to play video games.

---------------

Karl spun in his chair idly, the sound of his starting soon music flooded his ears. He lazily looked at chat, unmuting every now and then to thank people for gifted subs. He checked discord to see if Chris and Alex were ready in call.

KarlJacobs
are you guys ready?

Quackity
yeah

Karl unmuted his stream and pressed his hotkey to open his layout for his facecam.

"Hi chat! How are we doing today?" Karl pulled his legs up on to his chair, reading chat. "Yeah, todays just gonna be a really chill stream, I missed you all! But I couldn't think of any big ideas fast enough so I hope you don't mind just me playing CS:GO with my friends from school," Karl smiled at the positive responses from the chat.

He undeafended in the call, making it known to his friends that they were now live.

"Oh my gosh! I forgot the fit check!" Karl noticed his fans getting upset that he hadn't showed them his outfit. Alex and Chris laughed as Karl threw off his headset and rolled back in his chair causing him to fall out of it. He scrambled up to zoom out on his camera. He danced around in front of the camera showing off his maroon sweater with a black dress shirt along with his black corduroy pants.

"Oooooo get it best friend!" Chris cheered with a giggle.

"Aye! Aye Karl is my best friend!" Alex argued.

"No he's my best friend!"

"Mine!"

Karl chuckled as he sat back down in his chair. "Ladies, ladies, you're both beautiful," Karl changed his display to the game in front of him.

-----------

Saturday. Saturday morning. The day he had been waiting for all, flipping, week. He had expected himself to launch out of bed the moment he heard his alarm go off, but instead he lay on his back, staring up at the ceiling to terrified to even go grab his usually bag of candy.

This past week his feelings for the cute cashier had only swelled in intensity. He had learned that Nick was insanely smart when he wanted to be, and that he could be sweet and caring one moment and then be a total dumbass the next minute. He was an amazing listener and exceptionally good at science. Karl managed to roll out of bed. He needed to look really good today. He got that he was simply accompanying Nick so he wouldn't have to third wheel his friends. He dragged himself to the bathroom and shaved his jaw and upper lip, applying some after shave and some cologne. His hair was a total mess since he had showered last night and went to bed with it wet. He pulled his brush through the knots until it was its normal fluffy shape.

His sweatpants clung the the carpeted hallways as Karl started to take his shirt off, thinking about what to wear. He opened his closet and looked over his vast amount of options. Casual but nice is what he was looking for. He grabbed a graphic tee from one of his favorite TV shows, Adventure Time, along with his favorite black ripped skinny jeans. He put on the white shirt and jeans and looked for accessories. He grabbed a black denim jacket since it was still chilly out, his checkered vans, and a thick silver ring that he slipped onto his left thumb. He grabbed his Adventure Time belt and slipped it through the belt buckles before ruffling his own hair once more. He walked over to his desk and grabbed a Twix to munch on his walk.

He swiped his airpods from his bedside table and connected them as he made his way downstairs. The sun hung high in the sky like always as fluffy white clouds gently float across the brilliant blue sky. Karl's spring in his step matched the beat of the music as he walked through the silent streets. The oak trees that had been planted swayed contentedly with the rougher spring breeze.

The candy store came into view and Karl stopped. He let out a shaky breath and jogged slightly to the shop, swinging the door open, and beaming with his eyes shut. The familiar bell caught Sapnap's attention and he gave a warm, soft smile.

"I also thought you weren't going to come today Jacobs, you're five minutes late." Nick smirked as he leaned over the counter.

"I couldn't sleep last night," Karl apologized. He aimlessly wandered into the rows of containers before looking at the sour candies. He felt something cold press against his jacket.

"On me," Nick smiled, pressing the cold energy drink against Karl with a little more force so he'd look at it. "You look dead inside dude, drink up."

Karl smiled gratefully and quickly cracked open the bright blue can. He took a few big gulps before smacking his lips and letting out a satisfying sigh. "Nothing like the taste if battery acid to start off the day."

The two boys joked about the store until Karl had a few small bags full of an assortment of sour candies. He had also grabbed two slabs of fudge, one for himself and one for his mom.

"So what time is the movie?" Karl watched as Nick weighed and typed in the prices for his items.

"Five. I can come pick you up if you'd like?" Nick offered as he nodded to the card reader to signal he was ready for Karl to swipe his card.

"Yeah that'd be great," Karl laughed a little, "So I'll see you at like four thirty?"

Nick nodded and the two boys parted ways. The cashier sighed and stared at the clock. Thirty more minutes until Rachel got here to take over.

--------------

Karl was practically bouncing off the walls. He might have had another monster when he got home, and probably too much candy. He had being snacking due to his nerves. Could he consider this a date? What did Nick view this as? Karl plucked a bubble gum lollipop he had bought earlier and shoved it in the pocket of his jacket. He checked his phone. 4:24. He decided it would be a good idea to go and put his shoes back on and wait on his small porch.

He sat nervously on the concrete, legs bouncing and his hands a shaky mess from caffeine and nerves. He noticed the all too familiar truck turn the corner and he shot up. He swayed back and forth as the car pulled into the drive way. Karl jogged the the passenger side door and hopped in quickly putting his seat belt on.

"Hey Ni- Nick?" Karl asked, the original greeting died in his throat.

Nick laughed nervously as he rubbed his neck. "Hey Karl."

Karl stared wide eyed at the athlete. It was definitely still Nick, he could never forget those beautiful eyes, but he looked different. The normally somewhat patchy facial hair was gone and replaced with freshly shaven skin. The normal white bandana that was always on the boys forehead was gone, and instead his medium length hair was pulled back into a half up half down style. The differences didn't stop there. He had a deep red sweater on, a black mock turtleneck poked out from underneath. A delicate silver chain laid around his neck with the matching silver ring on the boys right ring finger.

It seemed, the two boys had switch places since Karl felt slightly under dressed.

"How do I look?" Nick teased, unprepared for the answer Karl was about to give him.

"Incredibly hot and attractive," Karl's mouth hung open slightly as he felt his cheeks flush a violent pink as if they were competing against Nicks.

--------------

A/N: UH OH WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN AT THE MOVIES? FIND OUT IN LIKE PROBABLY AND HOUR OR SO OF ME POSTING THIS :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 18K 31
from june to august, a camp was held for teens ages 14 to 17. it was a camp created for aspiring musicians. it was divided into two, vocals and instr...
81.6K 2K 17
Karl and Sapnap agrees to meet up at Karl's house, little did they know they would end up spending many, many months together (THE ART ISNT MINE, I...
656K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...