Wilderness Survival

By Stillwell03

Due to an undesired test from Hatsume. Izuku, Ochako, Momo, Mina, Ibara, Yui and Setsuna have found themselve... More

Polygamy?
Hunting
Bathing
Teetering Point
New Problems
Cave of Wonders
Holy Woman's Secret
Issues
It's Always the Quiet Ones
Unexpected Guest
Payback on Pinky
Agonizing Thoughts
Fistful of Lust
Reality Sinking In
Accepting Life
We're Where!?

Alone and Confused

18.6K 291 338
By Stillwell03

It was late at night in the dorms of the Support Course with a certain pink dreadlock girl named Mei Hatsume looking over some information she had. "Hmm. I wonder?" Inside the information was details she had on a certain green haired boy's quirk and how it managed for the most part. "If a quirk this powerful exists now, I wonder what would happen with it's lineage?" Going through some more files, she pulled six different ones out. Each file held different names along with some information she was able to acquire on them and their quirks. "If this Strength Enhancer was to be used on these quirks, what would the next generation reside with? This calls for an investigation with my new baby!" Hatsume shouted the last part before getting up and heading out. As she did, she went towards the dorms of the hero course to the second floor of class 1-A. There, she found a green haired boy by the name of Izuku Midoriya resting peacefully in his bed. 'Just sleep soundly my little test subject. For tomorrow you will be part of an objective to help me make babies for the future.'

The next morning

Izuku began to wake up somewhat in a daze. "*yawn*." He pulled his head up before having a bit of a draft near his lower half. In an attempt to keep warm, the green haired boy grabbed for his covers to only discover the sensation of grass in his hands. "What the?" he looked down to see that he was not only outside, but also without any form of garments on himself. "WHAT'S GOING ON!?" He shot up to notice six other people in the area as well. From his own class, his friend/crush Ochako Uraraka, class vice rep Momo Yaoyorozu, and class party animal Mina Ashido. To the left of them were members of the opposing hero class of the school class B's Setsuna Tokage, Yui Kodai, and holy maiden Ibara Shiozaki. Similar to him however, they were also in a state of nakedness to force him to turn away. "Why are we in the middle of the forest!?"

Izuku began hearing somebody yawn and get up. "Weird. This doesn't feel like my bed." The sound came from Ochako for both Izuku and her to lock eyes with one another. "Deku?"

Izuku started staring down slightly to notice the uncovered image of the girl he liked to turn beet red. "I-I'M SORRY!" He covered his eyes for Ochako not to understand before seeing nothing on his person. She then looked down to see nothing on her and screamed.

"What happened!?" Mina was the next to wake up and see that Izuku was naked along with her. "Before I ask, did any of us sleep together last night?"

"NO!" Both shouted for the pink skinned girl to snap her fingers in disappointment.
"Why are you all so loud in the morning?" Yui was the next to awaken and see herself not wearing anything. She didn't seem that phased until noticing Izuku and turned the other way. "Why am I out here and why is Midoriya not wearing any pants?"

"Because pants are overrated." Setsuna replies.

"Must you be so vile mouthed so early in the morning?" Ibara woke up next for her to turn to Izuku. One look was enough for her to make a wall of vines with her quirk in order to prevent anything on her from being shown. "HOW DARE YOU SPY ON A WOMAN AS SUCH!? I HOPE GOD SMITES YOU WITH HIS DIVINE WRATH FOR THIS UNHOLY ACT OF SEEING A WOMAN WITHOUT ANY FORM OF PROTECTION OUT OF WEDLOCK!"

"What happened?" Momo asks being the last to wake and acknowledge what is going on around them. "As much as I'd love to shout at why we're all naked and in this situation, I think the reality is that we need to understand where we are and why we're here to begin with." Izuku turned away before finding a bunch of shrapnel of something metal on the ground with a note.

"Hey I think I found a note?"

"What's it say?" Mina asks for Izuku to begin reading it aloud.

"Dear un-willing participants. This doesn't sound good by the start." Izuku cleared his throat while continuing. "Recently I have invented a time machine to throw you all back in time. The goal was to see how quirks would react being sent back for it to only fail with the machine used to do so breaking. As of right now, I cannot bring you home and I don't know when I can. I can send items to where you are, but I can't give a return code for you all. Stay safe and be careful. I had discovered your coordinates are before the first human but still during the dinosaur era. Don't let them eat you."

Ochako let out a sigh before commenting. "I guess it's understandable if it's Hatsume. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't expect them to be able to do something with this." Momo states this while Setsuna walks over to the trees.

"So we're before dinosaurs. Then why don't I see them?" She points this out for Yui to discuss rationality with her.

"To be fair, I don't think it's that big of a deal if we're dealing with what we are today." The size girl says before seeing a monstrous brachiosaurus was shown towering over them.

The girls and Izuku looked at Setsuna without any form of satisfaction seeing this before Momo shouted. "RUN!" They ran as fast as they could to some kind of safety area outside of these enormous beasts reach.

"Now what do we do!?"

"Is that an actual question Tokage!? We find shelter somewhere it can't find us!" Momo shouts in fear of the beast behind them.

"I see something!" Yui points to a cave where they make a break for it and hide out from the prehistoric creature and any alongside him.

"*pant* *pant* WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HATSUME!? FIRST SHE MAKES INVENTIONS THAT BLOW UP IN MY FACE, NOW SHE SENDS ME BACK IN TIME FOR WHEN WE CAN GET EATEN BY DINOSAURS!" Ochako began to freak out through breaths of air with everyone not thinking she didn't have reason to be ticked.

"Yaoyorozu. Any chance you can make something for us to wear? I'm sure the economy won't collapse if we're this far back in time." Mina asked for the larger dark haired woman to shake her head no.

"Even though that would make our lives easier, I don't have the lipids in my body to manage that right now. At most, I can make one maybe two garments that at the bare minimum covers the important parts to cover."

The seven began thinking of what to do before Ibara noticed something. "Midoriya, I think there's a worm or something on your thigh."

Setsuna looked closely to smirk while explaining. "That's no worm. None of you told me Midoriya was packing some heavy sausage."

Izuku quickly looked down to panic and cover himself. "EEEP!"

"Oh my. I-I didn't expect men to get so...big."

"Dear god, please forgive me for seeing what I have. If I had known what that was in the beginning, I would have never gazed upon it. My eyes have become soiled by it and-" Ibara continued to pray as fast as she could while everyone was rather silent.

'WHY WAS IT STANDING UP!?' Izuku mentally screamed to himself.

"It must've been due to the adrenaline rush that we had. I don't expect Midoriya to be a pervert in that regard." Momo says this while trying to compose what she saw.

"Who cares if he's a pervert, he's literally the only man on earth right now and I don't care what you think. I'm getting a ride with mister long dong silver over there the first chance I get."

"I don't think that's a good idea right now Setsuna." Yui tried to talk her friend out of this for the green haired girl to argue.

"Why not?"

"Think for a second. We are away from normal civilization. Things such as pregnancy and common illnesses we would suffer and take a form of medicine or go to a doctor about are no longer in our possession right now. So if we get sick or do things that could require a doctor for the best medical help, then it would end in bitter side effects." Momo explained with Ochako adding one final bit.

"Also, I don't think Deku's gonna handle well. He's already red as a cherry from this talk." Everyone noticed Izuku completely red.

The green haired boy then gets up to walk out of the cave. "I-I'm gonna go find some food and something to keep warm with for the night." He walked out with Ochako getting an idea.

"Momo. Can you make one more thing of clothes for me?" She nodded to have to pieces of garments that looked like a tan cloth for Ochako to wear before she ran out. "Deku! Wait up!"

Izuku turned around to see Ochako run up to him. "Uraraka. What's up?"

"I wanted to help if I could, so I asked Momo to make another pair of garments so you didn't have to do this alone."

"Oh. Thank you then." The two started walking into the wilderness to see the dense forest covered in vines, bushes, and trees alike. To keep them from getting lost, Ochako used a stick to make a line in the sand from where they began so they could continue back towards the cave. They found a few large leaves along with some vines, wood they could burn for warmth, and some bananas that they found in a tree for some reason. The two weren't exactly fond with having just fruit, but you make do with what you can. Once they had everything they thought they'd need, the two began following the trail back. Before they did though, Ochako stood in front of Izuku for a moment.

"Deku. I uh...I kinda wanted to talk to you about something."

"Ok. What is it?"

Ochako was nervous and didn't know what to say. All she could do is look to the side in embarrassment. "W-well you see...I've been kinda keeping something to myself...not that it's a big deal, but it's kinda something I need to get off my chest." She cleared her throat before speaking. "Izuku. Since the day I met you...I've...sorta...l-liked you. As in....more than a friend."

Izuku was silent after hearing this. He did want to be more than friends with Ochako, but chose not to out of fear of ruining what was already there. So with the courage he had, he grabbed Ochako's shoulders to slowly move closer towards her and plant a small kiss on her lips. "I-I kinda l-liked you t-too. A-as in more than a f-friend."

Ochako's face lit up hearing this before remembering that she was just kissed by Izuku. She turned away to avoid showing how flustered she was while asking. "S-so does this make us....you know."

"W-well if you'd like. We could call us a couple."

"I'd like that." The two walked back towards the cave with their hands intertwined. Little did they know, a floating upper half of a head was behind a tree to hear everything that was said.

Back at the cave

"So they're now a couple now. Dang it. I wanted to have some fun with Mido." Mina was somewhat annoyed, but happy her ship had sailed.

"Don't be ticked. Maybe we can still work the whole 'being stuck in the past' thing to our advantage to get some action of our own." Setsuna states with the top half of her head missing to show only her mouth and nose.

"I think we should focus on the reality of where we are right now instead of populating the earth right now."

"I'm with Yaoyorozu here. I'm not into rocking the boat yet and I'd rather not make an issue if possible." Yui points this out while they turn to Ibara who was praying in the corner.

"Dear god. Please forgive these wayward souls and protect the humbleness of Midoriya and Uraraka who have tried to do what is in your wishes. Let their love blossom and flourish in this time of crises." Nobody could understand this, but was somewhat hoping she wasn't this insane throughout their time together.

"I wonder if she'd level out if she got a taste of Mido?"

"MINA!"

"What? It was just a question Yaomomo. Besides, I'm not ready to give the only guy here up that easily. Maybe we can get Ochako to share him."

'I don't understand how, but I'm hoping Ibara's prayer is actually able to work for Midoriya's sake.' Yui thought this as Setsuna and Mina began going over what to do in order to have the duo get an open relationship.

And that finishes this chapter. So Izuku and the girls aren't able to head home because of Hatsume and none of them know when they're going to be able to return home if at all. See how Izuku and Ochako's relationship handles next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 22 11
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...
88.5K 3.6K 25
Izuku knows he can't become a hero. It was the awful truth that he had finally accepted, but what could he do then? How could he help others? He real...
95.3K 3.1K 34
"I heard... that opposites are much more compatible with each other." "I'm sorry." The rest of the art in the book are either mine or Horikoshi Kohei...
26.1K 1.1K 15
Where there is a secret there is always drama! Izuku Midoriya was a heroes child and he knew it. Not only that but his mother never wanted him. What...