๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ...

By lloverry

๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œโ†ด diana wasn't sure what to expect when she came to hogwarts for the... More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐ ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ฎ๐ง๐ž
๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ก๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐Ÿ
๐จ๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ž
๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ณ๐ž
๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐ฌ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐๐ข๐ฑ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ฑ-๐ก๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ฑ-๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐ž๐ญ-๐ฎ๐ง
๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฑ

๐๐ข๐ฑ

5.1K 234 151
By lloverry

in which blue and green overthink

ˑ༄ؘ

DIANA, FLEUR, GABRIELLE, AND SKYE were sitting in a small clump together near the black lake, as they went over Fleur's strategy for the upcoming first task.

"So you'll use the bewitched sleeping charm to subdue the dragon, and then grab the golden egg, got it?" Skye stated, reading over the notes Diana had made for Fleur.

"Oui! We've been over this, I've got it! Besides, we have more important things to talk about than the first task!" Fleur said jumping onto her knees, causing a sleepy Diana's head to fall from its spot on the older girls lap.

" Oh sure we can move on, I mean it's not like you could die during the first task or anything. Oh wait." Skye said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Well I think that hickey on your neck, and Diana's sweater are far more important than talking about the first task." Fleur raised a brow at the younger girls, both of whom suddenly seemed to find the grass incredibly interesting.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Diana mumbled, fiddling with the ends of her plaited hair.

"Play a lot of quidditch then do you?" Fleur gestured to the red and gold quidditch sweater that appeared to be two sizes too big, and seemed to envelop Diana in its red and gold fibers.

"I... Well..." Diana stumbled over her words.

"Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't you terrible at riding a broom, so I'd love to know why you have a boys quidditch sweater." Fleur said expectantly, raising a suggestive brow.

"She's riding something but it's definitely not a broom." Skye mumbled  under her breath, just barley missing a slap upside the head from Diana.

"Don't act like you didn't sneak back in the dorms at one this morning." the blonde shot back, only this time it was her who got hit upside the head.

"Just admit both of you are getting shagged  and be done with it!" Gabrielle said snickering.

"GABRIELLE!" The three older girls gaped at their younger friend

"You know I'm right!" Gabrielle said  lifting her arms to shield herself from an angry Skye.

"I am not sleeping with Harry!" Diana spluttered.

"I never said Harry, but thanks for confirming it!" Gabrielle winked, laughing at her cousins dumbfounded expression.

"We're!"

Wack

"Just!"

Wack

"Friends!"

Diana said hitting Gabrielle with her book.

"Friends don't almost kiss each other in empty corridors though." Skye pointed out.

"Get that hickey yourself then?" Diana raised a brow at her best friend.

"Touché."

•••

The sound of the four girls laughter  echoed across the school grounds, catching Harry's attention. His eyes immediately came to rest on a giggling Diana, who was lying on the grass with her head in who he knew to be George's sorta girlfriend's lap, wearing his quidditch jumper.

Harry's heart melted slightly at the sight for Diana was surely the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, her beauty like magic never failing to take his breath away. From her blonde curls that seemed to shimmer in the dark and simply glow in the sun. Her soft voice that was surely more intoxicating and dangerous than a sirens, for he would follow that voice to the ends of the earth, so long as it would forever fill the quiet envelope between the then and the now that is silence. To her eyes, her ethereal eyes that were a shade so blue they could have been woven from the from the fabric of the sky and fibers of the ocean, and seem to send him down a rabbit hole into the  blue of the sea's unfettered beauty, each time her eyes of cerulean lock with his in a unwavering gaze that he is constantly longing to meet. Harry adored Diana and her beauty, though his affection for her went far beyond her alluring features, as he was drawn to all of her, and the stunning mystery that was Diana.

Harry, no longer as nervous around the girl as before began to make his way across the grounds towards Diana and her friends, stopping only when he caught sight of a familiar Bulgarian. Ben.

Harry knew Diana didn't feel anything towards Ben, and he knew he had to reason nor right to feel jealous about Ben sitting down with the group of girls, with Diana. But jealous has no bounds, and so he felt himself succumb to the gruesome power of fear that was jealousy, as he longed to be the one sitting with Diana.

Harry knew he was being foolish, for there was nothing stopping him from walking over and sitting himself down next to the girl, but alas Diana was the ocean and Harry was a boy who loved the waves but was completely terrified to swim.

And so, Harry walked back into the school and spent the reminder of his afternoon reading up strategies for the first task, oblivious of the blue eyed girl who watched him walk way, wanting nothing more than for him to come back. And though Diana could have just gotten up and followed him, to her Harry was the ocean and Diana was a girl who loved the waves but was completely terrified to swim.

•••

Not long after Ben joined the group of friends, Diana excused herself not particularly enjoying the boys presence. It's not that Ben was rude, he was just so boring, and had little to offer in the personality department, that and she would much rather find Harry and spend time with him instead.

Diana wandered through Hogwarts many corridors, eventually ending up at the library. She slipped into the large room as quietly as possible, her heart fluttering slightly when she caught sight of Harry.

Diana approached the boys table, plucking his glasses off his face in greeting.

"Guess who?" She said in a sing song voice, sliding into the empty seat across from him.

"I dunno I can't see." Harry muttered, despite knowing exactly who it was.

"Wow Har, I thought you would know my voice by now! You wound me!" Diana feigned heartbreak, clutching her heart dramatically, before giving Harry back his glasses.

"Not still with Benny then?" Harry muttered bitterly, immediately feeling guilty for taking his frustration out on Diana, for even he knew he had no right to be jealous.

"There's no need to take that tone with me Harry, and I'll have you know that I left Ben, to find and spend time with you." Diana said sternly, her playful mood fading instantly as she began to stand up.

"Ana, don't go I'm sorry, I know it's not an excuse but I'm just stressed about the first task and..." Diana cut Harry off

"It's alright Har, don't worry about it." She gave Harry a warm smile, sitting back down in her chair.

"Now, how can I help?"

authors note!
don't forget to vote and comment, don't be a silent reader! this was just a short chapter to give some more insight on diana's relationship with skye, fleur, and gabrielle! the first task is next chapter eek i'm excited! also i've gotten so many messages over who you guys think éloise is and theories about sirius and i love your guys theories and a couple of you guessed correctly but i'm not gonna spoil anything lol. also "diana was the ocean and harry was just a boy who loved the waves but was completely terrified to swim" is from a poem by christopher poindexter, so all credit to him! see you guys next chapter!

-H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 443 44
๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด, "๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ" ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ...
35K 896 82
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
194K 4.2K 27
"when I'm with you, I feel alive." +++ [goblet of fire] cedric diggory x oc i do not own harry potter or the rest of the characters (except my own) ...
110K 3.3K 36
เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which they're childhood friends... she's a Lupin-black and he's a Potter. Oh yeah, and in...