Bad In Common

By prinses1010

"Everyone has a chapter they don't want to read out loud. Mine just so happens to be a book." Allison Bridge... More

Welcome!
Prologue ✔️
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 ✔️
Chapter 23 ✔️
Chapter 24 ✔️
Chapter 25 ✔️
Chapter 26 ✔️
Chapter 27 ✔️
Chapter 28 ✔️
Chapter 29 ✔️
Chapter 30 ✔️
Chapter 31 ✔️
Chapter 32 ✔️
Chapter 33 ✔️
Chapter 34 ✔️
Chapter 35 ✔️
Chapter 36 ✔️
Chapter 37 ✔️
Chapter 38 ✔️
Chapter 39 ✔️
Chapter 40 ✔️
Chapter 41 ✔️
Chapter 42 ✔️
Chapter 43 ✔️
Chapter 44 ✔️
Chapter 45 ✔️
Chapter 46 ✔️
Chapter 47 ✔️
Chapter 48 ✔️
Chapter 49 ✔️
Chapter 50 ✔️
Chapter 51 ✔️
Chapter 52 ✔️
Chapter 53 ✔️
Chapter 54 ✔️
Chapter 56 (Last Chapter) ✔️
Epilogue ✔️

Chapter 55 ✔️

6.2K 281 49
By prinses1010

So it came.

George unfortunately passed away about a week after we arrived.

I know I said I'd be the strong one but I couldn't keep the tears at bay when Tyler stumbled into the room with tears streaming down his face. I knew then that George had passed. I cried with Tyler that night but the next morning I sobered up and held the broken boy who just lost his father.

After that day I buried my tears away. I only allowed them to show at George's funeral because it was too much to keep inside.

Now two weeks later the Anderson mansion is a ghost town. The staff was given off on paid leave for the time being to give the household time to grieve the loss of their beloved.

The first week was hard. I felt so useless the entire time. The only time I felt like I was doing something right was when I cuddled up in Tyler's arms and heard his heartbeat beat at a normal pace. The rest of the time I felt like I was intruding their grieving process. Besides from cooking food and trying to clean up as much as I could, I couldn't do much more.

After the first week Hayley started coming in and out of her room. Clark was staying with her the whole time after George passed away. He visited regularly when George was still alive but he didn't want to intrude. After two weeks Rachelle made an appearance ever so often. I wish I could say she couldn't look worse but she has proven herself. I just hope that the grief doesn't burry her alive.

How am I doing?

I'm coping. That's how I'm doing.

I'm just trying to be strong enough for Tyler.

" We're heading back to campus tomorrow. I still have a degree to finish." Tyler announces as he steps out of the bathroom that is attached to his room in only a pair of jeans.

I look up from my phone to stare at him in confusion. My eyes slip down his body as a few drops of water runs down his toned chest all the way to his v-line. Damn he looks fine.

" Are you sure your mom is going to be okay with you leaving?" I ask him not entirely comfortable with the idea of leaving Rachelle here.

" She's the one who suggested it a few days ago. Besides, Hayley and Clark are still here to make sure she's okay. " he explains.

It would be good to get back and start figuring out what my next steps are going to be. In the time that I've been away Emily and Parker have managed to move into their apartment. Emily lightly decorated my room so that I can come and finish up as soon as I'm back. As for college Emily already paid for my tuition for the Fall semester. It's a few months away from now so it gives me enough time to get back onto my own two feet. I need to get a job as soon as possible so that I can start paying rent. I hate feeling like a charity case. Hopefully later on I'll be able to pay off my debt to Emily. Even though she already refused the idea of me paying her back, I'm still going to. It's the right thing to do.

" I hope your mom is going to be okay. I hate seeing her like this." I say as Tyler crosses the room and pulls on a plain shirt, much to my dismay.

" Me too Ally, me too." Tyler replies in a defeated tone.

For the remainder of the day I struggled to gather all our belongings while Tyler was sorting out our flight tickets. How is it even possible for me to leave with more stuff than what I came with? I rarely even left the house.

Saying goodbye to Rachelle and Hayley the next morning was probably one of the hardest things I have had to do. I just felt so guilty leaving them behind and moving forward with my life.

After a few tears were shed Tyler and I were headed home. We didn't talk much during the flight. I guess there wasn't much to say but deep down I know he has a lot he wants to get off his heart. It's best to give him space. I know he'll come to me when he's ready.

" Do you want to stay over tonight?" Tyler asks as the uber pulls up in front of the frat house.

My heart squeezes at his question. The fact that he still has to ask makes me internally roll my eyes. Of course I wouldn't mind staying over. Especially when I know he needs me.

I lightly nod my head as an answer. A goofy smile reaches his face making him even more jaw dropping than he already is.

" Can we make a stop at Emily's apartment? I want to move some of my stuff over to her place." I ask as we enter the house.

Tyler puts down our luggage and nods his head in the direction of a guy dressed as a smurf. The outfits these boys get pushed into will never cease to amaze me. The guy quickly comes over and takes our baggage in his hands. Before I can stop him, he's already half way up the stairs.

" Why do you want to move your stuff to her place?" Tyler asks utterly confused.

I look at him in confusion. Is that even supposed to be a question?

" Because I'm going to be living with them?" I answer unsurely.

Tyler lifts his eyebrows in surprise at my answer.

" Why don't you just live here? " he questions.

His question nearly makes me choke in thin air.

Me, live here?

With him?

In the frat house?

" I-uh... Yeah no. " I stutter.

Tyler looks taken back by my blunt answer.

" Why not?" he asks laughing.

I look around at my surroundings. Bongs, condoms, cigarettes, half naked guys, alcohol, pizza boxes. I wouldn't mind it on a regular basis but I don't want to be living with all of this. Especially not with Mason in the same house.

Tyler takes my wandering eyes as an answer. He chuckles before swinging his one arm around my waist.

" I'm kidding. I would never ask you to move in." he admits.

" Ouch?" I say a little offended that he doesn't actually want to move in with me.

" At least not here." he winks.

My heart does a double take as his words sinks in. He really wants to move in with me? Well we have basically been living together these last few weeks. The only difference between living together was the fact that his mom and sister were also living in the same house. Would we be able to live together? I've heard a lot of bad stories about couples breaking up after moving in with one another. I think we're stronger than that.

" I wouldn't mind moving in with you." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

" So let's move in together." he states.

I'm taken back by his statement. When I said that I wouldn't mind moving in with him I meant in the future. Not now. At least until he finishes his degree.

" Why are you looking at me as if I ran over your dog?" he asks after not getting a reply from me for a while.

" Are you serious? You want to move in now?" I say almost not believing myself.

He nods before giving me a weird look.

" Yeah, we'll start looking for an apartment when everything is back to normal and -"

" I need more time. I have to find a job first and-" I'm cut off when he laughs out loud. I didn't say anything funny?

" I'm not going to rent an apartment. To pay rent is basically paying someone's debt. " he says after a few seconds of laughter.

" I'm going to buy an apartment and we're going to move into it together." he states.

Is he delusional or something? Buying an apartment is way beyond what I was expecting he was going to say.

" Before you try and object my offer, remeber I was in my dad's will, he left behind a lot of money so money is going to be the least of our worries." he quickly adds.

" No, Tyler, I - I can't -"

He silences me by putting his lips on mine. I savor the taste of his lips before he pulls away.

" Please Ally. Just let me do this. I want to begin the next phase of my life with the girl I love right by my side. Move in with me. " he whispers.

Am I really going to do this? Am I ready for this next step in our relationship? I'm supposed to move in with Emily and now Tyler comes with all of this. It warms my heart that he wants me by his side as he enters the next stage of his life.

" Okay." the word escapes my lips before I can stop it.

Did I just agree?

Yeah you did.

I did.

I don't regret it.

A bright smile spreads across Tyler's face. He hasn't smiled like this in a very long time. My heart is melting knowing that I'm the reason he's smiling like this. Me. The girl who struggled to stay sober a few months ago is making this extraordinary guy in front of me smile like there is no tomorrow.

" You have no idea how happy that makes-"

" I love you." I blurt out all of the sudden cutting Tyler off from his sentence.

I watch as the blood drains from his face. Only now do I realize that this is the first time that he is hearing me say it in the way one would actually want to hear it. I admitted my feelings towards him when he just got back after our split but it wasn't in the way I nor he expected it to go. I chose now as the time to say it? I probably look like a huge gold digger.

Oh God. What if he thinks I'm a gold digger? He probably does seeing as-

" Say it again." he speaks up cutting me off from my little internal mental break down.

" I love you?" I say unsure of what I'm supposed to say.

" No, not like that." Tyler says while rolling his eyes.

I giggle at how serious he looks right now.

I wrap my arms around his neck again and pull him in a little closer. Leaning forward so that my mouth is near his ear, I lick my lower lip before opening my mouth.

" I love you, Tyler Anderson." I whisper into his ear.

I feel his hands tighten around my waist as my words flow through his entire body. He makes a soft noise, much like a growl type of sound in my ear before starting to breath heavily.

From the position we are standing in I can feel everything and how everything is starting to wake up all of the sudden.

Saying I love you turns him on?

Well ladies and gentlemen, I got off easily in this lifetime.

" Ally! You're back already?" I hear the screeching voice that belongs to my beloved best friend.

I can feel Tyler tense up at the sudden company that just joined us. I have to bite back my laugh as I slowly turn around and push up against Tyler's front so that his growing manhood isn't visible to others.

" Hey Em. Yeah it was about time for us to get back." I answer quickly.

I want to get Tyler out of here -

Oh do you now *smirk*

Not for that reason!

Yeah right.

I just want to spare him the embarrassment.

He has nothing to be embarrassed about down there -

Oh hush.

I try and push the heat down from my cheeks at all the indecent thoughts come rushing through my head.

" I'm so sorry for your loss Tyler. He was a good man." Emily says as her eyes land on Tyler.

She starts walking closer to pull Tyler in for a hug. I have to think quickly before it's too late.

" I - uhm - I'm nauseous. Tyler come help me!" I speak out just as Emily is a few inches away.

Without waiting for a reply I turn both Tyler and I around in a matter of seconds and start pulling him up the staircase. Away from Emily. Away from the embarrassment.

" Let me come help you! "I hear Emily yell.

" No Em! It's like really disgusting - "

" I don't care! " she yells in reply.

I stop in my step and turn around to face Emily.

" Em please."I beg of her to drop the subject.

I should have come up with a better lie. I feel bad for leaving her now after not seeing her for weeks. I'll make it up to her.

" Geez okay. Go be nauseous then. " she replies with a wink.

Wait -

A huge smirk crosses over her face before she turns around and skips away.

" Well that was -" Tyler speaks up.

" Don't even say it." I sigh cutting him off.

He turns me around by putting his hands on my waist before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

" Are you still hor- I mean nauseous?" Tyler asks correcting himself.

Oh for the love of God. These people are going to be the end of me.

_______________________________________

Heyy guyyyss!

I'm back!!!!!

Don't hate me :(

Being back at school has been absolutely crazy 🤪 but I'm here now! And I'm trying my best to fit everything into my chaotic schedule.

1. Do you think Tyler and Ally are ready to move in with each other?

2. Was it a good idea to leave Tyler's family behind and move forward?

Please be patient with me and the updates guys 😂 there are only 2 chapters left so let's make the best of it!

Also I want to say thank you for getting this book to 139k😍 absolutely insane!

Peace out ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.1K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...
800K 5.4K 20
Finding relationships is easy... Keeping them is the real game. That's what I'm learning in my first one. It's not easy. Our rival schools are an hou...
375K 10.8K 61
Summer Jones doesn't have a perfect life - a crazy half family, dropping grades and absolutely no idea on what she's doing in life. This tomboy has n...
257K 6.6K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...