DRESS | sky [ fate : the winx...

By siriuslyblacklol

" i don't want you as a best friend only bought this dress so you could take it off " in which sky and star ... More

𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝐢. '𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬' 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐢𝐢. 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐯. 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥
𝐯𝐢. 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐞
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝐢𝐱. 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩
𝐱. 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐱𝐢. 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐲

12.6K 548 204
By siriuslyblacklol

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐔𝐘

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 - 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

A few days had passed and Sky had noticed that both Star and Riven were avoiding him. It wasn't hard to spot; even some of Star's roommates had asked what was going on, which she usually shrugged and told them Stella. Every time Sky had tried to talk to Riven, he would disappear, leaving the scent of smoke in the room. And Star would hide herself in the crowds, to which Sky would only see the back of her head before he wasn't able to see her anymore.

And while he didn't share any classes with Star, he did with Riven. 

Sky sighed, rubbing his hands together as he approached where Riven stood, carefully watching two first years tackling each other on the combat mat. The pounding heat of the sun made his brown hair plaster against his forehead as he used his thin fingers to at least have some shade in his eyes. 

"Sweep the leg!" Riven exclaimed, and the girl did as she was told, as Dane's body slammed against the floor in defeat.

Sky raised an eyebrow. "Could you try and be 50% less of a dick?"

"Then I'd be 50% less fun, and I'd turn into you." Riven retorted back, staring straight ahead without giving Sky a glance. 

The blond boy sighed, glancing at his best friend. "Come on, Riv." when the boy didn't answer, Sky decided to keep talking. "Remember last year? You had a sprained ankle and a black eye on your first year."

"What, you want me to thank you for taking me under your wing? I thought my friendship was enough for you."

Sky nudged him in the ribs, grinning once he saw the corner of Riven's lips tugging upwards. "It is." second long pause. "I don't like fighting with you."

Riven kept quiet, and Sky thought he was still mad. "Me neither. Maybe stop acting so blindly stupid. I'm supposed to be the dick out of the friendship."

Sky chuckled, tilting his head. "Okay. I deserved that." Riven snorted, finally looking at Sky. "So . . . water under the bridge?"

"It's not like I can get rid of you." Riven joked, glancing behind him to see the silhouette of Stella in the distance, fidgeting as she stared at the two. "Guess I have to get used to having the psycho blonde fairy being around, huh?"

Sky glanced back, waving his hand at Stella to indicate he'd be there in a few seconds. "You don't have to tell me I'm making a mistake, I already know."

"Damn right, then why are you making it?" Sky shrugged, tempted to ask Riven for a cigarette before having to talk to Stella. "What about Star? How does she feel about this?"

"Haven't talked with her yet." Sky started to walk away, ignoring Riven's snort as he approached Stella. It was hard to say goodbye to the blonde princess. Sky and Stella had a long ongoing messy history, and Stella knew Sky like the back of her hand. What to say, what to do, to manipulate him. Sky was aware of this, but couldn't help but feel sorry for her, given her family situation. And despite whether Star had feelings for him or not, he was hurting her, and he couldn't live with that.

Stella, this . . . isn't going to work out. Sky rehearsed in his mind, but as Stella gave him an anxious look, the blond Specialist knew it'd be no good. "Sky, I need the maps of the school grounds."

Sky frowned, scratching the back of his neck slightly confused. "I think I can get them from the Specialists Hall. May I ask what for?"

"Long story short, a burned one has my ring. The Solaria ring. I need it back." Sky opened his mouth as Stella lifted her finger to quiet him. "Don't ask how it has it."

"Don't you think you'd out to tell Miss Dowling?"

Stella scoffed, pouting slightly as she crossed her arms over her chest. "No, she has a deal with the Queen of Solaria. When it comes to loyalty, I will always come second to my mum." she paused, noticing Sky's hesitance. "You understand, right Sky?"

The blond boy sighed, nodding slightly. Stella leaned in, clenching her jaw when Sky avoided her kiss and instead went for a hug. Stella sighed, nuzzling into his shoulder before realising Silva was approaching the two. "Just asking about the Runes homework. Good afternoon, Silva."

Sky watched Stella walk away, before glancing at Silva.

And Stella wasn't stupid. She was aware that she had been losing Sky even before the summer. That had been the reason why it'd felt nice to ghost him in the summer, to pretend she wasn't losing the one person she trusted in the whole of Alfea. But Sky's world revolved around Star. Stella could never compete against precious Star. But for as long as she could, she clung to Sky, before he realised how broken she was and shunned her.

And Stella would be alone once again, like always.

"You don't have to lecture me. I'm already lecturing myself in my head." 

Silva chuckled, hanging his head. "I'm guessing you don't even listen to yourself."

"She's not that bad." Sky winced at the tone of his voice.

"But she's the one you want." Silva retorted, knowing Sky all too well. Sky blushed, glancing at the ground. "I get it, though. She's familiar. There's comfort in that. But discomfort is where growth lies. How's Star, by the way?"

Sky frowned, taking his words in before freezing at the mention of Star. "We haven't . . . spoken lately."

"Mhm." Silva hummed, patting Sky's shoulder. "Maybe you should talk to her."

∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎

Star hesitated before making her way to the table, plopping down next to Bloom as she stiffled a yawn, slamming her dinner tray down. "So, what are we talking about?"

"Ways to help Bloom with her magic. You might wanna take some notes." Aisha said bluntly, making Star raise an eyebrow, slightly amused.

"Okay, my emotions got out of hand. Is that what you've been talking about behind my back?"

"Pretty much." Aisha again answered honestly, shrugging when Musa nudged her harshly in the ribs. "What? It's the truth. We were just worried about you, Star. Musa said you were feeling sorrowful and angry."

Musa widened her eyes, glaring at the water fairy. "Aisha! Way to throw me under the bus!"

Star threw her head back in laughter, snorting slightly as she picked at her food. "Eh, no worries."

No one had a chance to further question the reasons for Star's dark mood from the past few days as Stella slammed her hands on the table, looking around the table, stretching out a map. "So, we have a plan to get my ring back. 

Star refused to look him, feeling Sky's gaze on her, and instead focused on moving the food on her plate with her fork, without actually eating any of it. As Terra launched into one of her childhood stories, Sky squeezed into the seat next to Star, awkwardly biting his bottom lip without knowing what to say. "So . . . you gonna eat that?"

Star glanced to see he was pointing at her tray. Without saying anything, she pushed it towards him. Sky looked at the tray awkwardly, not actually wanting to eat anything. "Star-"

"Sky?" Stella interrupted. Sky sighed, rubbing his temple. Glancing at Star, he realised she was still ignoring him, he stood up, standing next to Stella. "Where do you think they're keeping the burned on again?"

Sky looked at his arm, where Stella had leaned her hand, before glancing at Star, who clenched her jaw before looking away. "Uhm . . . there's only so many buildings outside the Barrier that can secure a creature like that.There's the barn and the mill."

"The barn is my guess." Terra added, pointing at a place on the map. "My dad fortified the beams because he was chaining this wounded horse-"

"So we just have to go in there and get my ring." Stella interrupted, cutting Terra short.

Aisha slightly frowned, leaning back. "Strange how we're casually throwing around the world we."

"I didn't lose the ring."

"When do we go?" everyone stared at Bloom, who squirmed under the attention. "What? I lost it so it's my responsability to get it back."

"I'll go too." now everyone turned to stare at Star, slightly surprised as Bloom relaxed, happy to have the attention off her shoulders.

Stella stared, daring Star to back down. When none of the girls looked away, Stella sniffed. "Fine. The more the merrier."

"Let me know when you want to do it." Star added, grabbing her bag as she swung it on her shoulder before walking away. Sky stared after her, slightly longing to go after her as Musa smirked, sensing the feelings radiating from Sky.

Star had gotten halfway through the gardens before someone shouted her name. She turned, waiting as Sky jogged up to catch up with her. The girl wasn't sure how to feel, she wasn't in the mood to talk. She had gone into the gardens for a bit of privacy, but she guessed she had to talk with Sky eventually. "Sky. What's up?"

"Nothing, just . . . you don't have to go with everything that Stella says just because she's got a strong personality."

Star scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "I could say the same to you." an awkward silence settled between the two as Star continued walking. When she realised Sky wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, she sighed. "Besides, I'm not doing it for her or you. Bloom hasn't got full control over her powers. I'm just looking out for her."

"Right. Yeah." Sky gulped, nodding his head as he licked his lips. "So, uh, yesterday . . . me and Stella, it doesn't mean anything. You know me and her have this complicated relationship."

"Maybe you should tell her that." Star retorted, wincing when she saw Sky press his lips together.

"I deserve that." Star chuckled, and Sky smiled at the idea of her anger disipating. "I do plan to. I just don't want you to think I'm that kind of guy, Star. I've known you since . . . forever. I couldn't imagine a life without you."

Star kept her smile, but she had heard that lie before. That Sky would break things off with Stella. But he never did. Looking at him through her eyelashes, she shrugged. "It's fine, Sky. And you're right. We've been friends for such a long time, I don't like the idea of relationship drama getting between the two of us."

Sky smiled, glad to have gotten water under the bridge. He stared down at Star, so glad to have someone has understanding and constantly there for him as Star was. And as she tucked a dark strand of hair behind her ear, Sky wondered what it would be like to kiss her.

The sudden thought made him panic. Where had that come from?

Chuckling nervously, he shifted his weight as he fidgeted, stumbling slightly as he tripped over his words and avoided Star's gaze. "Right! Glad that's sorted. S-so, see you later?"

Before Star had a chance to answer, Sky jogged away, resting his fingers on his lips as his cheeks flushed. Star frowned confused, slightly bewildered as he suddenly disappeared off. She smiled, shaking her head.

"Bloody weirdo, that one. Can't believe I like him."

so someone commented the idea of having star and riven be friends with benefits to make sky jealous? or for star and riven to like, share cigarettes the way he does with beatrix? what's the feedback with that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 230 13
"I need you to talk to me Sparky." "Go back to not caring Riven." FATE THE WINX SAGA S1-S2 Riven x OC female character All rights reserved
18.4K 493 46
Valtor tricks Diaspro and didn't give her a love potion but an obsession potion, making Sky so in love with Bloom it's obsession now And he will now...
129 10 6
"Just tell me what you're actually about!" "Can I show you?" In which a mind fairy and a specialist have conversations at 3am. ( riven x oc! )
16.8K 234 14
sky of eraklyon x oc So in love that you act insane And that's the way I loved you