๐•ฑ๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฟ๐–†๐–‘๐–Š ๐–”๐–— ๐•ท๐–š...

Von Yoohyeon_Namu

A haunted house... 7 ghosts... 12 chosen girls... And what about the 13th then? Oh no. A total chaos is going... Mehr

๐ŸŒ• ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— I ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— II ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— III ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— IV ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— V ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— VI ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— VII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— VIII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— IX ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— X ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XI ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XIII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XIV ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XV ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XVI ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XVII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XVIII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XIX ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XX ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXI ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXIII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXIV ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXV ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXVI ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXVII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXVIII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXIX ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXX ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXXI ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXXII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXXIII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXXIV ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXXV ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXXVI ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXXVII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXXVIII ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXXIX ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXXXI ๐ŸŒ‘

๐ŸŒ• ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— XXXX ๐ŸŒ‘

242 20 8
Von Yoohyeon_Namu

|| 𝕬𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖊... ||

Everything happened in a flash.

(It bloomed in my heart, I call it love.

Ok I'll stop here lmao XD me and my Ujung heart lmao. Only me? Ok nevermind 😅 Also I added two videos here because I couldn't choose just one. I think they both fit the concept of the chapter so... Here you go I guess~😅)

If you asked any of them to describe what they saw right after, they just... wouldn't be able to tell you. The shock was too intense.

Hyejoo's powers were too strong. Chaewon could remember how Hyejoo's eyes had turned white, her hair had turned shining silver, two black horns had appeared in her head and her whole body was transformed into her element. And since Hyejoo could control all elements her body had a white colour, almost shining. Sunmi smirked. She thought Hyejoo was on her side. But from Hyejoo's expressions... Sunmi's smile faded away. She shot her. Not just once but multiple times. Yet Hyejoo only stared at her back coldly. And that, for only a brief second. Her eyes were always fixed on Chaewon because that way she felt safe and that she wouldn't lose control.

The bullets got in her body, her skin tore apart but then... she healed in a matter of seconds, the bullets getting out of her body quickly. She grabbed Sunmi by her neck and just by holding her hands tight on her neck, she was about to end her. But...

Sunmi wasn't dumb.

She used her powers and magic to control Hyejoo again. And it worked for a brief second. Hyejoo tossed her away and started destroying everything around her. She extended her hands and an earthquake and tornado started in the room. She was using all of her powers to kill the girls. Her powers were so strong that the lab, and not just the lab but the whole city was soon in ruins.

The girls on the other hand tried to protect themselves underneath their shields but it was almost useless.

But yet again... as soon as Hyejoo met eyes with Chaewon she froze. Sunmi used all of her powers strongly on Hyejoo, making her jump on Chaewon. Chaewon wasn't even protecting herself with a shield. The girls tried their best to protect her but Hyejoo was determined to end Chaewon's life. Chaewon looked at Hyejoo warmly even though she was so afraid and her oxygen was running low. Hyejoo had pressed both of her hands on Chaewon's neck trying to kill her. Chaewon struggled to breathe. Her face was becoming more and more red and she was near to faint. 

"I love you." Was Chaewon's last words. And they were enough to wake up Hyejoo from her state. She took her hands away screaming in fear, "I did it again! I lost control!" The girls ran to Chaewon and tried to help her get back to her senses. And as they were busy with Chaewon, Sunmi was about to escape.

"Not so fast bitch!" Hyunjin said as she punched her straight in her face.

"You think you're stronger than me kid?" Sunmi said and laughed.

"Hyejoo ah... it's... it's ok... you didn't lose control... Sunmi was controlling you." Chaewon mumbled softly as soon as she woke up. Hyejoo jumped at the mention of Sunmi's name and turned to face Sunmi. Her powers, taking full control of her body, but of course not her mind. And then just by extending her hands, Hyejoo smiled. She had found the perfect way to kill Sunmi, to take her revenge. 

She got in Sunmi's mind and by that... she killed her. She made her think of so many hurtful things, she manipulated her exactly like how she had done to her and worse, and she made her feel any kind of bad and sad feelings. She also made her feel pain. A lot of pain. Unbearable pain. Either physical pain or mental pain. Either way it was too much for Sunmi that her body couldn't handle it. She died slowly but... she died... Hyejoo had made it. She truly had. She was finally free from Sunmi... 

"She's not breathing. She's... dead." Hyunjin said as she saw Sunmi bleeding from her mouth, ears and nose. She was for sure dead. She had no pulse too.

"So, is it finally over?" Jiwoo asked, in disbelief.

"It is." Sooyoung said as she hugged Jiwoo tightly. She might couldn't see her but Yves could. She could also feel her, smell her, touch her. And even those senses made her so happy that she was still alive and able to be with Jiwoo and just... feel her close to her!

Hyejoo finally calmed down and almost fainted from the amount of energy that she had just used and felt. She forced herself to stay awake and went towards Chaewon.

"It's... it's over. I'm... I'm finally free."

"Yes,... you are." Chaewon said. Hyejoo nodded as she smiled at her.

"I love you so much Chae." She said as she went closer to the girl and kissed her on the cheek, giving her some space to breath since she almost died seconds ago.

But then... images flashed in front of her. They were gone in a flash and made her head hurt but...

"Chae! I remembered!"

___

They all supported each other, as they got out of the lab. The city was half ruined after all the fights. Sunmi's army was mostly dead, and the rest of them were captured by the police. They all looked around at the sun that had just raised up.

"It's so beautiful. To finally feel free and... see this. I wish the rest if the girls were with us." Haseul said as she wiped a tear from her eyes. The rest stayed silent. What else could they say? Jungeun, Jinsoul and probably YooA, Yeojin and Yerim were gone. Forever... 

"Oh hey! You're here! We've been searching for you!" Bora said as she rushed towards them.

"Are you ok?" Seulgi asked them and the girls nodded.

"It's just a few injuries. But we're more than fine." Sooyoung said.

"Ok we need to gather up again and treat the injuries and see... who we lost in this war..." Solar said sadly.

"Yeah we... we lost Jungeun, Jinsoul, Yerim, YooA and our maknae... Yeojin." Haseul said as tears rolled down her cheeks at the mention of her friends' names. She was so close with the girls that it felt like they were family. So it hurt her a lot losing some of her friends.

"Wait! We're... uh... here!" They heard Jungeun's voice. They turned around and saw an injured Jungeun and Jinsoul holding a really badly injured Yerim, YooA and Yeojin as they climbed up the ruins of the lab and went towards them.

"I... I thought you were dead!" Haseul screamed in shock, disbilief but also happiness as she rushed towards them to help them and hug them as well.

"How did you survive after that explosion?" Hyunjin asked, confused.

"We barely made it. The girls were too injured though so we tried to help them move through the sewers." Jinsoul said.

It didn't matter. What mattered was that everyone was fine. Everyone was alive and everything was just... fine... For now... 

___

They had all gathered back in their base. They tried to treat each other's wounds. They were all smiling at each other from happiness. They were truly free. The werewolves were the first ones that healed. Suho and the rest of his pack went towards the girls.

"I wanted to thank you. You might have seemed to be a trouble at first but... after being with you for so long I learnt that you're really nice beings and that I shouldn't be afraid of you. I hope we'll meet again in better conditions." He said. The girls said their goodbyes as well and the pack left.

"How are you?" Hyejoo asked Chaewon, a bit hesitant. The said girl was lying down on a bed, having a collar on her injured neck and her eyes were slightly red from all the tiredness and lack of oxygen when Hyejoo tried to kill her.

"I'm fine. I'll rest for a couple of hours and then I'll be completely fine." She told her as she smiled at her and held her hand.

"You don't need to feel guilty for what happened." She said again.

"I know... but I can't help it. I guess... everything will heal with time..." Hyejoo said.

A few feet away, Yeojin and Yerim were lying at some other beds. Both of them were injured really heavily. From what YooA had managed to tell them, before she collapsed, was that Stray Kids were experimenting on them with everything they had. Even though all of them had powers, they had managed to make them feel so weak and tired that they didn't even have any strength to fire back.

"Yerim ah... are we really... alive?" Yeojin asked her slowly.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good. Because I wanted to tell you that I love you. I would have felt so guilty if I had died and haven't told you that." Yeojin said as she raised up from the bed slightly and turned to look at Yerim, wanting to have a better view of her. Yerim smiled at her warmly and said,

"I love you too Yeojin ah."

Slowly slowly, the lions went towards them as well, to greet them properly and say their goodbyes.

"Thank you. For everything. I hope we'll soon meet again, in better conditions." Solji said and soon her and the rest of the lions left.

"Why is everyone thanking us? We wouldn't have made it without them, honestly." Jinsoul said. Jungeun came closer to her and hugged her as they were both lying down on another bed, having their injuries treated.

"They just feel like it, I guess." She said warmly as she buried her head on Jinsoul's shoulder and neck.

"Hey. I think... it's our time to say goodbye." Solar said as she went closer to them along with the rest of the muses.

"So soon?" Jiwoo said and pouted.

"Yeah. We don't have many injuries. Plus the war is over so..." Moonbyul tried to find logical reasons to tell them.

"We'll keep in touch ok? You guys are my best friends!" Wheein said excitedly as she was eating a chicken leg.

"Was she really eating while fighting earlier?" Heejin asked out of curiosity.

"Of course! I can't go anywhere without my chicken!" Wheein said and everyone laughed.

"I hope you girls rest and heal quickly. Pass by whenever you want. And, don't hesitate to ask for our help." Hwasa said and they waved at the girls as they left.

"I love these unnies so much!" Jiwoo said happily. Sooyoung turned her head towards Jiwoo's voice, who was sitting next to her, and smiled at her. Jiwoo turned to look at her and smiled wider as she held her hand and caressed it.

"Excuse me. I know you're all resting and want some peace but... we're about to go as well." Yesung, the vampire king said.

"I know I've been harsh on you girls, the first time you came to my kingdom. And I know I've been harsh on you too N. Yes, you. Come here, don't be shy." Yesung said again and N and the rest of his gang came closer to him.

"I wanted to apologize to all of you. You're all welcomed to my kingdom whenever. You're no threat. You're our friends." He said again. N and the rest of his gang bowed to him and thanked him.

"Thank you King Yesung. We'll try and pass by whenever we can." Haseul said.

Yesung and the rest of the vampires left. N, Ken, Ravi, Leo, Hongbin and Hyuk were left behind.

"We uh... also wanted to say sorry. We... weren't that helpful or friendly at first."

"It doesn't matter. It's in the past now. We have already forgiven you. We're friends now." Kahei said and Haseul kissed her cheek, happily. Kahei blushed slightly and tried to focus her attention on the gang in front of them.

"We also want to say thank you." Soyeon said as she and the rest of the neverland kids came towards them.

"Yeah we too." Hongjoong and the rest of the pirates said. The girls nodded and they all said their goodbyes and left, leaving them alone, with the witches.

"We need to leave as well. It was nice meeting you and helping you out." Irene said, and after saying their goodbyes, she, Seulgi, Chungha, Wendy, Joy and Yeri left as well.

"When is YooA going to wake up?" Hyunjin asked a bit worriedly as she looked at the girl.

"We don't know..." Minji said. The girls nodded slowly. As they were thinking of that situation their eyes fell on Yeojin and Yerim who were...

kissing like there was no tomorrow...

Most of them looked at them in shock. Some of them, like Hyunjin and Jinsoul just smiled at them, and some of them like Haseul were like...

"Yeojin! Yerim! Stop making out you're still kids oh my gosh!" She jumped from her seat and went towards them to separate them. The rest laughed.

"I'm afraid that... we need to use some of our magic." Handong said and all of them turned to look at her weirdly.

"Humans are still searching for us. They're gonna find us soon yet... all of you are badly injured. We can't move from here but... we can make this place invisible to them." She explained. The girls agreed and soon, the witches did a spell on their base.

Time went by fast. Everyone had soon healed. Some of them, like Hyunjin, Heejin, Haseul, Jiwoo, Yeoreum and Kahei, healed fastly. Some others, like Chaewon and Sooyoung, a bit slower. Some others like Jungeun and Jinsoul, a lot more slower and some others like Hyejoo, Yeojin and Yerim, it took them a lot more time since they also had to heal mentally as well. YooA's injuries had healed fastly yet... she hadn't woken up yet. The girls had learnt by now that YooA needed a lot of rest to regain her energy. But as they all noticed it took her a long while to regain her strength which only meant one thing... 

YooA needed to do something important when she was going to wake up.

It was exactly like when she had come to the cursed house to tell them about themselves and help them out. YooA was exactly like that. Resting for a long while and collecting a lot of energy to use it later for something important that she had to do. 

And they were right...

One night, YooA opened her eyes and stood up abruptly from her bed. Her eyes lit up, turning into light brown, almost white as she raised her hands upwards.

And then... another figure popped up in the room. The girls were frozen.

"You must be Mimi unnie, right?" Yeoreum asked the girl as she went closer to her. The other girl nodded.

"I'm Mimi, a seer of the north, and... YooA's girlfriend." The girl with purple hair greeted them as she formed a small smile.

"Uh.. it's nice to meet you but... do you know if YooA is alright?" Jungeun asked her as she looked back at YooA. The girl hadn't moved from her spot, her hands still raised upwards as if she was praying to someone or using her powers actually...

"She's uh... fine. Trying to bring peace to the world and... make humans forget what had happened. Humans, unfortunately, can't know magic or magical beings in general, exist. As you saw till now they can't accept our kinds and live with us peacefully. They only think we are a threat. So every time a war happens, YooA's work is to bring peace right after and make humans forget. It takes her a lot of energy and most of the time she faints and sleeps for years. That's why I came. I need to be close to her and take care of her in the meantime." Mimi explained.

"Awww, so nice of you! And her." Jiwoo said.

"I wouldn't consider it as nice since she only comes to see her girlfriend whenever she faints and needs her help." Hyunjin scoffed.

"Yeah, you're right. I... can't be with her for longer. Most of the time whenever she wakes up I try to stay with her for a while but... I always end up leaving at some point. I need to protect the north so... I wish things were different."

"Hey at least you see her every once in a while." Yeoreum tried to tell her and make her happier. Mimi formed a small smile.

"Wait. If she makes people forget, does that mean that... whatever happened it just... hadn't happened?" Jinsoul asked.

"Yeah. But only with humans. The rest of us know that wars really happened. Only people don't."

"What will happen with us though? For humanity we were still humans that disappeared a few years ago." Jungeun asked then.

"That's... that's what she's trying to fix probably. Even though it might hurt her, if you belong to humanity then... you'll return there. Forgetting everything that has happened so far. If not then..."

YooA extended her arms in front of her and a light appeared on her hands. She extended her hands to the side, making the sphere of light bigger and then... everything around them lit up so much that all they could see was light. And then...

___

Author's note:
The next one is goona be the last one! I'm gonna miss this story! 😭😭😭 But rather than that, what do you think about this chapter? 

Anyway! Remember that English is not my first language so there might be mistakes. I hope you all liked it! Don't forget to like the chapter, and comment, if you want. It helps me A Lot. Bye! Dream of Dreamcatcher and Loona!

Recommended song: SHINee - CODE, Loveship - Chungha and Paul Kim

See you next week!

Yoohyeon_Yves

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

310K 17.9K 131
"Watch her for me, okay?" "You're my bestfriend Hyun. I trust you. Make sure no one will take away my girl. I will come back after I make things rig...
360 3 13
Each LOONA member is the protagonist of their own stories, each experienced bizarre and atrocious scenarios in each chapter. (originally written)date...
2.5K 89 12
I love you Simple yet complicated Protecting the person you love might be easy inside your head but it is also a between life and death mission Fight...
1.3K 26 19
@breadjin : @lippiekim lmao we know that you are capable of ki- lling tho so i'm not even surprised ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’† - " dead...