aerial magic | SKY | fate: wi...

By AK1303

"๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐šŠ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š?" ... More

face claims.
1. bitch, please... i'm a slytherin
2. likely story.
3. people keep calling me that today.
4. still coming up with nicknames, i see.
5. she wouldn't be happy if she saw us like this.
6. I would've never met you, averie alexander.
7. the bigger they are the harder they fall.
8. never done beer pong, always vodka pong.
9. i'm drunk, not stupid.
11. a legend of a creature that could induce storms.
12. i love you, averie.
13. i've already sent for her.
14. it's easier to be closed off and sarcastic, than it is to face my shit.
15. you better come back alive, or else I'll avada kedavra your arse.
16. you're such a hufflepuff.
17. this isn't the end.
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!!!

10. she's dead and I'm the one who killed her.

11.3K 381 92
By AK1303

What Professor Harvey said was a bit of a stretch... 

Yes, the claw mark was healing progressively, but it still hurt like an absolute bitch- her words exactly. However, she had much more to feel hurt about and she did feel the betrayal.

Averie had never anticipated that Stella would actually let the cat out of the bag. The air fairy was just glad that Bloom's secret of being a changeling remained that... a secret.

A new world. A new life. She didn't need that on top of her world being turned upside down.

It was her own fault, though. She made out with Sky in a drunken state and the fairy wasn't going to deny the constant flirtation between her and the boy.

It was difficult for Averie to admit that she was embarrassed as she walking through the cafeteria. Eyes trailing on her. They were hard to shake as they were joined with whispers.

They thought she was a psycho thanks to Stella. Even if she had given a little bit of context about the entire paralysis situation- it wouldn't change anything about it. 

She didn't even want to think about the events with Sky last night. Even if his kisses were bliss- it was awkward for her to reconjure the memories. But they were moments she wouldn't forget and she didn't want them to fade. Those emotions she felt when she was with him... they were too significant to vanish.

Her destination was supposed to be the foyer outside of Miss Dowling's office- Aisha was her new temporary assistant whilst Callum was away due to a family emergency. Averie couldn't make out if she was doing it to get into Dowling's good books or to help their roommate find answers about her heritage.

However, as her trainer-covered feet were halted. An obstacle was placed in front of her. "Averie Alexander... not only did you paralyse your brother but you're also a boyfriend snatching slut." The aquamarine eyes belonged to Kat, one of Stella's second-year friends and also a specialist.

"Not the one who had her tongue down ten guys throats last week." Her brown eyes remained the colour, not daring to live up to her rumours. "Don't start something you can't finish." Her jumper brushing past the girl's side, her head held her. It was fake but she needed the confidence boost.

She didn't give a shit if the assembly was mandatory to attend, the way she sneaked out of the building proved that. Not knowing another air fairy had their eyes on her movements. Averie retrieved her phone from the pocket of her noir Alfea hoodie. Her thumb scrolling through her contacts list. Eyes landing on two names. Not knowing which one to click on and start typing to. 'Ditching the assembly. Im @ the east wing.' Her eyes lingered on the message, holding her phone in her hand she walked. Her feet trudged on the gravel path, no faculty as she stood in the courtyard that had held the party a week ago.

She sensed a presence behind her. Her body pivoting to see the brunette vision of the girl she had been avoiding. Beatrix. "See that I'm not the only one playing truant..." Her sickeningly sweet voice ringing in her ears. She said nothing in return to the lip stained girl. "You may be the only one here who's smart enough to see through my act..."

That put the girl on edge, her body surging with molten, mobile electricity. The blazer-wearing girl circling the jumper adorning one. "I knew it from moment we met in the Stone Circle..." The irises of her once mahogany eyes became an icy visage, her body charging volts of electricity, "that I'd have to kill you." The girl didn't have a chance to conjure her emotions or her magic.

Her cotton covered chest was the impact zone. The funnels of charge crackled along her body. The blue sparks created a surge that tossed her body backwards. Her throat coughed up the hot, sweltering blood that should have remained in her veins, arteries and capillaries. Averie's eyes helpless and hoping that she could salvage herself. But she couldn't.

As the screen her phone smashes down onto the gravel and her own being crashed into the solidity of the stone-layered brickwork- she didn't know if she was dead but all she knew was that she couldn't feel her body hit the ground but knew she had. Face first.

"So powerful... but yet so... dead." Beatrix brushed her face, feeling the static shock against her skin. "You could have been great, Averie." The display didn't last long at all. The girl used her power. Unlocking the boot of the noir SUV in the courtyard before escorting the girl's body into the compact space. Her slender, pale finger tips stroking the once warm girl's skin. Skin which was emitted scarlet fluid from the indentations on her face from the previous offensive manueuvre.

Her hands slammed the boot shut, just before she was joined by the company of the fire fairy that she had also had her eye on- for a different purpose than the deceased girl packed into the storage compartment of the Solarian escort vehicle. "Oh, hey, Beatrix..." The American stated, the girl she was referring to portrayed a smile on her lips.

"And what are you doing all the way over here?" The preppy dressed girl pondered. The blue eyed fairy shooting her a knowing look, earning a tick of the tongue from the girl. "Oh~ Looking for clues about you birth parents, again... Come on..." Her magic opening the red door that led into the place that Bloom seemed answers from.

The two had been joined by the specialist roommates, one of which received a text from the girl. "Have you seen Ave?" The blonde boy queried with both girls, but primarily the girl's roommate.

She replied shaking her head, fingers flicking through archived photographs, that contained the face of the woman imprinted into her memories. "She was supposed to eat breakfast with us but never showed..." The absence of the missing girl developed an unsettling emotion inside of his body.

It also caused Riven's heckles to be up. He cared for the girl in a different way than Sky did.

Averie was smart-mouthed, powerful but she was also accepting of his behaviour. And never judged him on his misjudged habits. Because she had those hobbies, too and had been named a 'slut' for one mistake. Not to mention the secret she held that had been revealed to the entire student body.

Beatrix analysed picture that Bloom held, "so what do you want to know about Rosalind?" The red-head turned around.

"You do realise I'm not gonna trust someone that posted a video mocking my friend, right?" Sky stood behind the girl he knew little about.

"I was a bystander, the real person out of the two of us you should blame isn't me..."

The two males decided to spread the word that the girl was missing. Leaving Bloom and Beatrix alone- preoccupied with the search for facts concerning Rosalind. However, their location changed as yhe location of 'Aster Dell' came into conversation. "It looks like Rosalind is in a place called Aster Dell..." The girls sat at one of tables present within Mr Silva's locked room, "maybe my birth parents weren't students."

Her eyes locked onto the aged paperwork. "Maybe they were from this Aster Dell place." Beatrix hadn't been focusing on the girl's voice until her second time stating the name.

Face peering, glooming under the lack of light. "Did you say Aster Dell?"

That conversation caused the reaction of Beatrix hot wiring the car she had broken into previously. The one which had the corpse of Averie contained in the boot. "Did you just hotwire a car?" A glint of adventure present within the blue eyes of the girl. Her body slipping into the passenger seat, "how do you know how to hotwire a car?"

A smirk lapped on the air fairy's lips. "I know how to do a lot of things."

As he heard the sound of an engine and viewed the black vehicle leave the grounds, the leather wearing, blonde specialist sprinted through to the courtyard, the Solarian vehicle no longer there. But something did catch his eye, the device on the floor. The screen cracked and smashed but he could see the notifications on the lock screen of the Winx Suite members all in a picture taken before the events of the Senior Specialist's Party. "Fuck! Fuck... fuck!" His voice yelled out into the surrounding area. He legs carried him in a run that rivalled the swiftness of her own movements.

He ran into the Headmistress' office, not knocking before entering only to find three members of the Winx Suite speaking heartedly at the trio of teachers on the other side of the desk. "Sky, can you leave us?" It was the accent of his father figure and mentor. He shook his head, lifting the smashed phone that belonged to one of the missing girls that were of current interest in the investigation of Callum's murder.

"I think something bad has happened to Averie!"

______________________________ ☾︎•°_______________________________

Bloom had learnt of the atrocities at Aster Dell, her mind in disbelief at the behaviour of the adults she was supposed to trust within Alfea College. The sudden impact and loss of control alarmed the girls. The second and third hits from the scarlet arrows caused the vehicle to swerve, almost off of the road itself. Beatrix was ripped out of the vehicle, slightly- bracelets impeded themselves into her skin.

The ginger leapt out on her own, shaking as the two male teachers restrained her. Her body forcing Saul Silva to jolt the back entrance of the noir vehicle. Activating mechanism to the boot. As the suspension opened the trunk, all three saw the recognisable body of the missing suite member. Her hands motionless, like the rest of her body.

Bloom's eyes started to prick with tears daring to fall- as they did. Silva shared a look of morbidity with both faculty members. Glaring down at the laughing figure being shoved into the other vehicle they had travelled in. "Averie Alexander... so powerful..." Her maniacal voice in hysterics, "...but she's dead and I'm the one who killed her."

It was true. Averie was dead.

Her mind couldn't see or feel anything that happened.

Her last moments spent in fear and regret...

Regret that she never got to see the face and hear the voice of Sky before she took her last breath.

______________________________ ☾︎•°_______________________________

Hi loves, how r u doin'? Hope ur all safe and doing well.

First of all wanted to thank you all for the support of this book that was written on a whim. Sending my love to all of u!

And lastly, this ISNT THE END OF THE BOOK...

Love u all again 💓

A-Kay XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.6K 61
ใ€Œ riven x f!oc ใ€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specialist. she finds herself becoming close w...
729K 13.9K 37
โœฉ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐šŠ๐šข๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽโœฉ Clove, a first year fairy at Alfea academy. With being a rare fairy and new dangers arising...
991 121 15
"My love, can we carry this love across the desert? Tell me you love me." Bloom's never been really good at having friends, she's great at dancing...
336K 9.8K 25
ใ€ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‘๐—‡๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ใ€‘โ”โ” โฌ ๐Ÿฅ: ๐Ÿ’ซโ› แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸแด€; ๐Ÿ“โœ โญ ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”... โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆ๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โœถ : ยท โ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฏ๐™š๐™ฃ (๐ŸŒปโœฆ๐Ÿงš) ยท . โ‹† ยท โ”...