๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐ž๐ง๐ก๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๏ฟฝ...

By camisansbtxte

"I'm eighteen years old and haven't done anything with my life... I don't have someone who I can make happy e... More

1: prologue
2: dawn
3: daydreamer
4: project
5: Amy?
6: used
7: 1st first
8: 2nd first
9: recovery
10: forgive me
11: threatened
12: 3rd first
13: vacation
14: island living
15: true intentions
16: meeting you
17: pre-runway looks
18: i think i wanna marry you
19: mother dearest
21: skater boy
22: 4th first
23: 5th first
24: you're back
25: mediator
26: i can get used to this
27: i miss you
28: rescued
29: valentine's special
30: 6th first
31: goodbye
32: when you're gone
33: 7th first
34: gossiper
35: Amy
36: 8th first
37: 9th first
38: caught
39: courthouse pt 1
40: courthouse pt 2
41: exams exams exams
42: ghost
43: cant you see me?
44: back story pt 1
45: back story pt 2
46: journey's end
47: listen to me
48: 9th first
49: so many firsts
50: epilogue
51: birthday special
End Credits

20: sunghoonie

1.9K 99 5
By camisansbtxte

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮,"

~🌙 ~

I stood, hands clasped behind my back, eyes locked on the runway wing. Any minute now she would emerge. All the lights would be focused on her small figure, illuminating her beauty around the room. Soon, she emerged from the wing and instantly a wave of gasps filled the room. A single spotlight pinned to her, whilst she strolled down the runway. Whispers of amazement and wonder spread throughout the room, and the same through my mind. 

"Eun Hyerin, modelling this season's Wedding Package," the MC called over the mic followed by a short applause. 

I'd be lying if I said she wasn't stunning. The dress hung on her so elegantly, accentuating her waist and shoulders. The snow white fabric complemented her fair skin and dark brown hair that bounced as she walked. Like before, her face was hidden underneath the veil. My heart shook at the thought of revealing her again. 

She arrived in front of me and yet my mind was miles away from where it should be. Relax, Jongseong. My mind was telling me to chill, but it sounded so much like her voice. It was distractingly beautiful. 

On cue, I took the bottom of the veil and lifted it. I gulped as her features were revealed by the second and the light finally greeted her complexion. Her eyes fluttered open and a sweet smile grew as she looked right up at me. My heart skipped two beats. 

I froze admiring her every aspect. Her eyes, lips, skin, hair. Everything about her was perfect. I couldn't do anything more than stare at her, even knowing that so many people were watching. I watched her lips move, but my mind didn't register her words. 

"It's okay, Jay. Just follow my lead," her voice came through softly. Even amongst the whispers of the crowd and shutters of the camera, I could hear her gentle voice. 

She took my left hand in hers, holding it strongly. She squeezed it, before lifting up like in rehearsal. She was leading me, a lovestruck boy who could no longer think straight. That in itself led me to fall for her even more. 

She brought my hand up to her cheek, turning it so it cupped her face. Touching her skin, I suddenly regained control of my hand. For a second, my brain panicked and remembered the people watching my every move. I took a few breaths and reminded myself that it was all just a show for them - even if it felt real for me. 

I pushed my hand gently against her face and she leaned into my touch. Her eyes closed and a wider smile crept up on her face. She looked at me again and this time the light shifted making her iris' shine like no other. All the small details and textures could be seen: a piece of art. I could see her every feature and there were no flaws, just pure beauty. 

Me being me, I knew looks weren't everything. I needed to know more about you, Eun Hyerin.

She took a step closer to me and my breath hitched - this was not in the practice. 

"Do you trust me, Jay?" she whispered. I was too caught in the moment to understand what she meant, but I think I replied with a yes. Her face moved closer until it was inches from mine, tilting her head slightly. 

A kiss. 

After all this time of soaking in her every being, I forgot that I actually needed to kiss her. But how could I when I have never kissed anyone before? 

Slowly, the space between our lips lessened. I closed my eyes and held in a breath. I waited for it. I wasn't sure what it would be like. I assumed that Hyerin's lips would feel soft and light. The more I thought about it the more I wanted it. I wanted nothing more than to kiss her willingly, without people watching. 

But that didn't happen.

I waited for our lips to touch, but they never met.

I opened my eyes again to see her face, still as close as ever, but not moving. Her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. After a short moment, she pulled away and looked up at me with a grin and took both of my hands in hers. 

What just happened?

Cheers erupted whilst we walked back down the runway, hand in hand. We did our ending pose before parting ways into the two wings. I let out the biggest breath every, taking off my suit jacket to cool me down. Why was I so nervous?

"There he is! My perfect grandson!" my grandmother had a handkerchief in hand dabbing at her eyes even though she wasn't really crying, "You were brilliant out there! I can't wait to see the shoot pictures."

"Thanks, Halmeoni," I greeted as she hugged me. 

"Jay-ah, you're all grown up," mother came up to us, handing me a bottle of water. I took it straightaway and gulped down at least half of the bottle. Mother stroked my head whilst giving me a proud smile. Thankfully, she wasn't mad anymore. 

"Yah, Park Jongseong!" 

I almost choked on my water.

The boys dashed towards me, chanting my name loudly. I was engulfed into a large hug whilst they teased and laughed.

"Hyung, you should become an actor," Sunoo complimented.

"He probably was in his past life," Jungwon smiled, "Seriously hyung. We are really impressed."

"Thank you, it's harder than it looks," 

"You have to teach me to do that, Jay hyung," Ni-ki tugged at my arm excitedly making me chuckle.

"Teach you what?"

"How to act of course," he hummed with a bright smile.

"None of that was acting," I let slip. I suddenly realised what I said and my eyes widened. 

"I mean-,"

"Yah, if it wasn't acting then what was it? It really looked like you were in live with Hyerin," Heeseung laughed nudging my elbow. 

"Pfft, no. I was nervous. I'm just lucky that my nerves look natural like that," I tried to play it off but I could tell they weren't buying it. 

"He still managed to do all of that so smoothly and professionally," Jake complimented before giving me a high five. I thanked him genuinely and the rest of us scattered into small talk. A few conversations later, I noticed that Sunghoon wasn't with us. I looked around, counting among us and only made out six of us. 

"Eomma, have you seen Sunghoon?" I asked and she shook her head. She looked about the waiting area before pointing out two people further down the hallway. 

"He's talking with Eun Hyerin," she confirmed before going back to the waiting room. I nodded, trying to gather my once again scattered thoughts. 

He really liked her - I could tell. From a distance, I could see him smiling and talking to her. I could see his shy actions and hear his slightly embarrassed laugh. They got a long well and could talk on and on about whatever they liked. They looked good together too. The boys also noticed how he acted different ever since we met, Hyerin. They weren't complaining, but instead were happy that he had found someone he liked. 

Was I happy though?

Seeing her on that runway and being so close to me made me feel so many things. I wanted to be him and talk, laugh and smile with her. 

I could neither accept my feelings or his, but I knew that if came down to it, my friendship with Sunghoon was more important than anything. 

***

(A/N: My exams are finally over! Sorry to those who have been waiting for an update, your patience means the world to me <3 

Please also watch the trailer I made for this book! It's my first time ever doing something like this so mind the rough editing. I might make a better one once this book is finished. I hope you can see the links between the trailer and the book.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8.4K 46
sim jake, cheerful and flirty. lee heeseung, cold and rude. or at least that's what they both looked like to each other. โ€ข shoutout to lovely 'Seun...
749K 33.7K 54
โI like you.โž I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. โI don't.โž โ–ซ...
14.4K 372 57
โ i should've been cautious of you. โž (not proofread) highest ranking: #3 parkjongseong #1 simjake #17 enha #2 enhypensunghoon
219K 12.4K 50
โDon't play with my feelings Lee Heeseung.โž I painfully stopped my voice from breaking as I looked away not wanting to see that man's face. โ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ...