What are you doing to me...

By just_a_test_

A Corpseskunno fanfic Shkkuno was one day streaming, when Rae suddenly asks everyone to play with her some Am... More

Thing 1
What are you doing to me...?
Guess I'll just have to live with this...
I hope we can at least be close friends...
W-What?!
Can I come with you...?
I apologize too
I planned on sleeping on the couch, but this is better
Why is my life so hard...
My mind is definitely messed up
This tastes great...
Umm...Im just gonna...
I love you too
Im big spoon tonight
I want food
Valentines day special
Valentines day special part 2
Valentines day special part 3
A date it is!
Nope!
In that case, Im clueless right now!
I wanna ride that one!
Then let this game begin
Im trying those next
Lets go to flying chairs next!
Im sorry you had to see me like that...
I cant wait for the triple date!
Its nothing dont worry
Ice cream
A friend
Goodnight
At least you're happy...
Im gonna talk to him
Relationship advices
Never again
A 'perfect' life I never asked for
For my sister...
Ending
Aftermath & thing 2

What the-

1.2K 58 20
By just_a_test_

Chapter 22

Corpse's POV

"Lets go to flying chairs next!" Sykkuno exclaimed, looking at me with a wide grin.

Ah yes, the extreme ride Sykkuno wanted to ride before the sun sets.

"I don't wanna..." I mumble.

"Well you're joining me anyways! Now lets hurry up, I don't want the sun to finish setting before we ride it!" He exclaimed, running towards wherever this ride is.

I run after him also since it didn't look like he would slow down for me. And I wasn't very fond of us separating and getting lost from each other.

The sun started to set and Sykkuno came a stop. He turned around and looked at me, pointing to a ride peeking out from the other structures.

It looked like a carousel but with chairs instead of horses and carriages. It didn't look that bad actually.

He started walking at a normal pace towards it and I ran next to him, slowing down when I got close to him.

"It doesn't look that bad...?" I said unsurely.

"Because it isn't" He says. I was skeptical whether he's saying that because he was joking about saying it was an extreme ride or he's him and he just isn't that scared about rides.

"Are you saying that cause you're not really scared of extreme rides or you were joking about it being an extreme ride?" I questioned skeptically.

"Oh I was just joking, it really isn't that bad, its actually really fun." He said reassuringly. I smiled at him and nodded. He smiled back before turning his attention back to where we were going.

"Oh we're here already." He says, surprised at how quick the walk was.

And to his even bigger relief there weren't many people on the line.

We both walk over to the end of the line in a calm and poised manned.

Once we made it I rested my chin on top of Sykkuno's head. "What do you want for dinner?" I ask him.

He removes my chin from his head and he walked behind me and hugged me. Feeling himself lean again me.

"I don't know, Im okay with anything really. As long as you eat with me." He says in a calm gentle tone.

Then I was reminded at how worryingly light he was when I carried him.

"You need to eat more by the way... you're so light." I say in a concerned tone.

"I do eat! I just have a high metabolism thats all...so stop worrying about it." He says in a reassuring tone, I still felt worried though.

"Don't worry Corpse, I am perfectly fine and healthy, besides the fact that I just play games all day or cuddle with you." He reassured lightly.

"Yeah yeah okay, I'll stop worrying about it. For now anyways." I said in a 'okay fine' tone.

"Oh yeah! Theres this like tower where we can eat food at! We'll have a view over the whole amusement park!...can we eat there after this...?" Sykkuno asked shyly, honestly I don't get why he gets so shy whenever he asks me for approval of something.

"Sure, it sounds romantic."

~Small time skip~

It was now our turn to ride on the flying chairs and me and Sykkuno sat on one that fits 2 people.

The ride operator started the it and we were lifted off the ground. The ride then slowly started to spin around before we stayed on a fixed pace.

I could feel the gentle breeze blow over my face, and I could see the sunsetting.

Neither of us talked to one another, we were just simply enjoying the moment.

I moved my hanging feet back and forth cause I just felt like it. Sykkuno saw and joined me in doing the same thing as well.

I felt him lean his head against my shoulder and I rested my head against his.

The moment we were in felt nice.

But just like all other great moments this one also had to eventually end. But until then we'll both enjoy ourselves, feeling the breeze in our face while watching the sun slowly set.

After a while of us just relaxing the ride eventually slowed down and lowered itself. We got off the seats and exited the ride.

That was nice. I'll definitely try that out again when I go back, which, chances are I wont.

The sun was still up, just barely though. It would definitely finish setting in a couple of minutes or seconds.

"That the place we'll eat at?" I ask, pointing at a tall dark tower in the distance. It was more of a skyscraper cause of how tall it was, it was definitely taller than the ferris wheel, and the ferris wheel's the tallest ride here.

"Yep!" Sykkuno responded as we continue walking over to where he says the place is.

The sun finally finished setting and the lampposts lit up. The rides lit up colorful lights as well. There were also string lights hanging around the bushes and trees. Even the benches had string lights around them.

Despite it being nighttime there wasn't a single spot in the amusement park were there weren't any bright colorful lights.

I wasn't really a fan of bright colorful lights but I admit, the place looked so wonderful right now, it really looks something that came from a movie.

To put it simply, the amusement park looked so magical at night.

"Well Im pretty sure this is it." Sykkuno said, stopping in front of a tower with wide doors.

Holy shit this place looks expensive.

Sykkuno went in and I followed behind him. The lobby itself looked fancy, a huge crystal like chandelier hanging on the roof. Live music performers, a big well designed flower patterned carpet in the center, and a beautiful painting in the wall.

We both looked so out of place, two of us just wearing casual clothes while everyone else in the lobby was wearing suits or anything that looked fancy.

But Sykkuno didn't look faltered at how rich and fancy looking the place is and walked towards one of the workers behind the counter.

He pulled out his wallet from his pocket and got what I think is his debit card.

The person in front took the card and swiped it on the thing where you swipe the debit card to show the balance. (idk what its called lol)

I swear I saw the worker go wide eyes in surprised and then smiled. He nodded and pointed over to an elevator.

The worker started saying inaudible things before handing the card back to Sykkuno. Sykkuno nodded and looked back at me, waving for me to come over.

I started to make my way over to him and I could tell people were watching me, my heart started to beat faster and I started sweating. But nows not the time to have a panic attack, that'll bring forth even more attention to me.

Once I made it to him we both walked over to the elevator and it immediately opened, how lucky.

We both entered and Sykkuno pressed the 31st floor which was the highest floor available in this skyscraper.

Damn even the elevator looks expansive

The ride upwards was quiet but not awkward , both of us just enjoying the silence while holding hands.

Once the elevator reached the top floor we both walked out while still holding hands.

The place was surrounded by hard glass, giving us a full view of the entire park from all around. Sykkuno and I picked a two person table near the edge so we could see the view.

A waitress came up to us and handed us two menus.

"I'll be back in a while to get your order sirs." She said respectfully and then walked off to another table.

I looked at Sykkuno, he was resting his chin on his hand, looking bored as he flipped through the menu. I looked down at the menu and my eyes widened.

89.99 for steak?!?!

"Just order anything, don't worry about the prices." He says in a reassuring tone, flipping a page one last time before practically slamming the menu down on the table.

"I'll just order what you order...fancy dining isn't really my thing..." he sighed, he looked so bored right now.

"Then why'd you pick this place..." I mumbled quietly so he doesn't hear me, but he did anyways.

"I though you'd wanna eat something fancy plus the view looks nice." Sykkuno said, looking out the window.

He wasn't lying, the view did look nice. Everything was so colorful and magical hanks to the string lights attached to them, it gave off a Christmas-y vibe.

"You're paying right?" I asked, a little embarrassed that he'll be the one paying for me.

He nodded in response, still smiling while looking at the view.

The steak looks good, pasta maybe? But the prices...two steak and the pasta is 229 in total...

Sykkuno must've noticed how hesitant and troubled I looked because he stood up and kneeled down next to me.

"So you want steak and pasta?" He said.

I hesitantly nodded and he smiled at me.

The waitress came in just in time and Sykkuno told her our orders while still kneeling down next to me.

"Two garlic buttered steak medium well and one shrimp with scalp linguini please." Sykkuno said to the waitress in a polite manner.

After she finished writing down our order she nodded and then walked away.

Sykkuno stood up and gave me a hug from behind.

"Am sleepy..." he mumbled on my back.

"Go home after or ferris wheel?" I ask, I could feel him 'hmm-ing' on my back.

"Ferris wheel, then home." He says, digging his face deeper into my back.

I looked around me to see if anyone was staring or watching.

"Theres not many people huh." I said and Sykkuno hummed in agreement.

"I mean, 350 dollars per person is sort of expensive, and that doesn't even include the food." Sykkuno mumbled in my back.

350?!

"Sy, I'll pay for the food instead..." I said and I could feel him shake his head slightly.

"Its fine, 229 isn't that expensive..."

"Are you being serious right now?" I say, amusement and surprise in my voice.

"Yes...?" He said unsurely.

What the-

I cant believe this took me 3 nights to write oml- and its not even that long and good kek but it was probably cause I kept falling asleep 🤔

1728 words :<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.6K 18
"all the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water, and that's the tragedy of living." - "Corpse, stop," she pleaded with him. "...
125K 5K 16
Two Streamers; one that always hides his smile and the other that doesn't show his face at all. Through playing Among us, Corpse and Sykkuno seem to...
11.7K 436 8
They say when the skin of your soulmate is marked, it shows up on your skin as well. Doesn't matter if it's a tattoo, an injury, or just writings on...
4.2K 130 44
Corpse Husband x Female Reader. I only ship his OC, not in real life. RedRose has been a streamer for a year, ands her streamer friend Rae invites he...