I am Fire ✔️ || OC x Peter Pa...

By emilys_chapters

Being pushed up against the nearest tree, he leans closer to my face and whispers one line. "You've got fire... More

01- The Beginning
02- Let's hope the happiness lasts
03- Kidnapped
05- Let the Games Begin
06- Fine
07- A new arrival to Never Land
08- Trust me
09- They want me dead
10- Let them come to us
11- Bet
12- Trust is earned
13- Don't talk to me
14- You know him?
15- Part of the island
16- Neverland rules
17- Wendy
18- What do i have to do?
19- We've won
20- Twist in fate
21- Switched
22- Fool me once
23- Release the kraken
24- The curse
25- Magic always comes with a price
26- The Switch Back
27- I Saved you?

04- Let's Play

5K 117 1
By emilys_chapters

I feel myself being thrown onto something as the bag gets removed from my head.

I look around and it takes a minute for my eyes to adjust to the light.

"Good to know that your finally awake" I hear someone say as they walk around behind me.

I stay silent.

"Cat got your tongue has it Jones?"

"I'm not a Jones" I say as i look forward.

"Good, because you wouldn't last two minutes here if you were" The voice says, closer to my ear this time.

"Where is Baelfire?" I ask.

"Having fun" The voice says as it moves away from my ear again.

"Considering he just got kidnapped i would think that was unlikely."

"Who said he got kidnapped? He just got a free lift off your Dads boat" The voice says as a boy walks in front of me, inside the room that we are in.

"Pan, i suggest that you stop playing your games and let me go" I say growling.

"Well, aren't you feisty?" He says laughing.

"Trust me, there is more where that came from" I say as i glare at him.

He looks at me for a moment, before he says

"Untie her"

I watch as some people come and cut my wrists free.

I shake them as i crack my fingers.

They cut my legs free and i stand up from the chair that i was tied too.

"Not so fast..." Pan says as he gets his boys to stand in a circle around me.

I sigh "Of cause there is a catch.. What do you want Pan?" I ask him

I watch as he walks around the outside of the circle.

"I want to play a game... You're free, for as long as it takes for you to get caught"

"You have an advantage" I say "You know where everyone is... you know who leaves and who enters. There is no way i can win" I say as i watch him raise his eyebrows.

"My reputation proceeds me" He says. "I will let you get a head start, you have a day to hide.. If you find your guy, before i get to you, you are both free... times a ticking!"

I'm quick to run off after the lost boys open the circle.

"Boy's, we have a new game to win... Let's play"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
20.4K 285 54
COMPLETED ♡ Wendy is on the run from Pan. She had finally escaped Pan after many of being locked In the bamboo cage, but he will stop at nothing to...
14.1K 664 30
°•A Captain Swan Fanfiction/Alternate Universe/Short Story•° Princess Emma was born and raised in the Enchanted Forest. She has been taught to be a h...
296K 5.9K 61
This is a Peter Pan (OUAT) X Reader story. This is the first time I ever made a X Reader story but I hope you like it! Y/N is the daughter of Captain...