In love with my Best Friend

By MaryamMeelyox

This is about a girl and boy who have been best friends for years and suddenly Ellie discovers she loves her... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 part 1
Chapter 14 part 2
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Authors note

3K 53 0
By MaryamMeelyox

Heyyy wattpad readers
I want to thank you all soooo much for all the views and votes and comments
This week I hit over 600 views and I wish I could show you all how much this means too me, all you readers and voters make me want to write more and more. for all those who want to write, write because when you see all the views and comments and votes it makes you feel amazing and makes you feel you are good at it.

Thank you once again to everyone and hopefully the next chapter(date chapter) will be up tommorow or monday.

I want to make sure it's perfect for all you amazing people. xx :)

Love you all so much xx :D😘❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 82 30
James and Emily are best friends and like most best friendships made up of two people of the opposite genders, one has a crush on the other. James ha...
287 0 24
After witnessing the death of West Caldwell's biggest jerk, Ellie finds herself in a six week grief group program with the hottest guy in school. Aft...
167K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
359K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...