The Sun and His Nuisances

By amoonforbright

"Alright. Well, in preparing their will, we talked about who would take care of their children in the unlikel... More

Life is full of surprises, isn't it Win?
Well, Win hates me. Period.
I can't do this anymore, Bright.
Why are you like this, Metawin?
It's pumpkin time, Win!
The Connoisseur and The Businessman
I'm not your fan, Bright
It's okay, Win. I'm here now.
A Tale of the Sun
My Nuisances
Redamancy
Life as We Know It
Our Magical Beginning

What am I? Uncle Bright?

4.7K 380 112
By amoonforbright

 Bright wakes up before his alarm goes off. It's only 5.10 am but he forces himself to get up and makes his way to the bathroom. He makes a mental note to get more stuff from his condo. Wait, now that I live here, should I pack all of my things here or... He shrugs it off and decides to talk about this matter with his amazing manager instead.

The house is still quiet. Before he went to the bathroom, Bright checked if Pear is awake or still asleep. Lucky for him the little angel is still asleep peacefully on her crib, hugging her carrot plushie. Hopefully, she's still asleep until Bright get dressed. He knows Win was mentally and physically tired, and yesterday at dinner, they're restarting their friendship, or at least Bright tried to. No more teasing, no more blaming others.

Right after Bright just turned off the shower, Pear is screaming from the next door. He quickly grabs his towel and wraps it around his waist. The baby is sitting on her crib when Bright opens the door with wet pink cheeks and teary eyes.

"Hey hey," Bright picks her up, "What is it, bad dream? Oh, it's okay. It's okay, I'm here now,"

Pear is still fussing. Bright looks around, trying to find her pacifier but he can't find it anywhere, "Ssshhh. It's okay, baby,"

"Sorry, I just woke up," Win barges in with his bed hair and puffy eyes, "Hi baby, are you hungry?" he tries his best to not keep eyeing at Bright's wet body.

Why is he always like this in the morning?!

Bright's eyes still scan the room, "Can you find her pacifier?"

"Oh, yeah." Win nods and looks around the room, "Pam washed them all yesterday. Pear had one before bed too, where are they now?"

"There! There's one under the crib!" Bright points to the floor.

Win follows Bright's direction and gets down on the floor, trying to reach the pacifier but it's too far away. He stands up too quickly and hit his head to the edge of the crib and he falls to the floor. Pear is laughing, and of course Bright laughs too.

"Is it funny now?" Win can't help but laugh with them, although his forehead is now in pain.

Bright raises his palm, "High five, baby!"

Win stares at them. Pear's chubby cheeks become wider as her eyes turn into crescent moons when she's laughing. Her soft and pretty voice filled the room while Bright stares at her with so much adoration in his eyes.

Is this my life now? Taking care of my best friend's baby with this guy?

"Are you alright, Win?" Bright's voice becomes softer.

Win nods, "Yeah, just... amazed."

"Yeah?"

"Her laugh," Win smiles, "It's been a while since... she laughed like that." and you, Bright. I never saw you laughed like that, not with me.

Bright nods, "Now, I have 7 am call and I'm still naked and wet. Can you please take her?"

Naked and wet. Motherfucker, I can see that!

***

"Your name is trending on Twitter since last night," that's what Toptap say when Bright just arrived at the manager's office.

"Good morning to you too, Sir." Bright takes off his denim jacket, "And why am I trending?"

Toptap brings his iPad to the sofa and sits next to Bright, "The press and your fans already found out about you adopting a daughter with another man," he shows the singer the headlines and yet, Bright is not amused. He just shrugs.

"Oh," Bright sighs, "Did they find out who's the man?"

Toptap shakes his head, "Nope. My ears have been ringing because of a million phone calls. We need to make an official statement soon before it goes crazier. I already rescheduled some of your magazine interviews. If I'm being honest, this situation is not looking good for you,"

"Yeah, well..." Bright grins, "Sorry?"

The manager chuckles, "For what? Being an angel?"

"For ruining your peace," Bright smiles.

"I never know peace since I became your manager," Toptap rolls his eyes, "Anyway, let's try to keep this way, yeah? It's good that they didn't know about Win and Pear... yet,"

Bright nods, "I told Win about all of this last night, he said, he's okay with that as long as it won't harm Pear. I mean, I don't want to see her face on any magazines, tabloids, news and such. I don't want her to be seen,"

The manager nods in agreement, "We'll make sure of it,"

"And Tap,"

"Hm?"

"Is it possible to take Pear with me on tour? I mean, when I'm in the local area."

The manager frowns, "Why? Bright, you literally moving from one city to another, running to catch flights or stay on the tour bus for hours. She is a baby!"

Bright stares at the ceiling, his thoughts wander to everywhere, "I just... I can't leaver her alone. Win is gonna be so tired taking care of her alone, he's gonna be so stress and—"

"Wait, hold on!" his manager cuts off, "Are you talking about Pear or Win?"

Bright blushes, "Both, I guess."

Toptap put down the iPad on the coffee table and stares at him with eagle eyes, "Are you... like, have a crush on Win?"

It doesn't take a long time for Bright to answer his question, "I always like him. Now I'm starting to fall deeper,"

***

Win is currently baking his famous Galette des Rois for today's special order. He can hear Pear's crying voice from his office even when he's in the kitchen. She is crying and screaming even when Pam is bouncing her or playing with her and it's been hours.

The pastry chef can see how his employers are also fully aware of the noises, although no one said anything, with his sister's mood swings and some of the employers exchanging glances, he knows this is not how the ideal work environment supposed to be, at all.

He puts down the whisk, "Fong, can you take over from here?" he calls his assistant and the guy nods.

Win takes off his apron and half-running to his office. Pam looks worn out, pretty understandable because Pear has been crying and screaming nonstop for hours. She was okay at home, even laughing and being very playful at breakfast. She was perfectly fine when Bright left to work. She started crying when Pam got home and took over from him.

Is it because of Pam? Pear doesn't like her?

"I'm so sorry," Pam looks about to cry when Win opens the door and quickly takes her over, "She seems annoyed with everything."

Win nods, "It's okay, Pam." he caresses Pear's little head, "Sshh, I'm here now." and magically, Pear stops crying. Of course.

"Do you want to come with me to the kitchen?" Win asks in a soft tone, "Baking?"

Pear put her small hands over Win's neck and rests her head on his shoulder, "Dadadada," she mumbles.

"Aw," Pam smiles, "She calls you Dad or... Dada,"

Win frowns, "What?"

"She wasn't able to talk yet but she starts to develop words and such from what she hears. Have you call yourself Daddy or Dada at home?"

"Never," Win chuckles.

"She probably hears it from elsewhere. But yeah, she calls you Dada,"

Win can feel warmth in his chest, "Dada, huh?" he smirks, "Alright, let's go to the kitchen. I still have a job to get done. Pam, you can take a break. Get yourself a nice lunch,"

"Thank you," the babysitter lets out a relieved sigh.

Win walks to the kitchen with a baby on his hands, his employers smiling and calling Pear's name and the baby, of course, smiling and laughing. Oh, now you're laughing!

"She doesn't like the babysitter." Mesa states. His sister just finished making the dough for her famous sourdough.

Win sighs, "Yeah. It's been... what, five days and yet, she still crying and screaming."

"Is she like this when you're home or with Bright?"

"No," Win sits on the counter while staring at the baby girl on his hands, "She only cries in the morning when she wakes up. She almost never cries at home, always playful and happy."

Mesa takes her over from Win softly, "Let's see if she likes me."

Pear starts to frown, Win chuckles and quickly picks her up, "Do you like me that much, baby?"

The round big eyes stare at him, "Dadadada," she mumbles and put her palm on his cheeks, "Dada?"

"Oh, God!" Mesa gasps, "Did she just call you Dada?"

Win hugs her tight to his chest, "It's okay, baby. I'm here," he stares at her big round eyes and then smiles and whispers, "Dada is here,".

***

Bright Vachirawit rumoured to adopt a child!

The Nation husband is adopting a baby with another man! Find out here!

Just in!! Bright Vachirawit rumoured adopting a child with his partner. Who's the lucky girl?

Is Gigie know about this? Bright Vachirawit and Gigie Sarocha haven't said a word yet!

Scandalous! The 28-year-old rockstar is adopting a child with another man!

BREAKING NEWS! Bright Vachirawit adopted a child!

All we know about Bright Vachirawit's dating history! What leads to adoption?

***

It's almost 9 pm when Bright gets home. He's very tired after all day on the filming location to shoot a short editorial movie for a Burberry. Today wasn't a good day for him, reporters and fans camped in front of the agency's building, some even managed to find the filming location. In his entire career, he never involved in a scandal, there were only rumours of him dating. However, the news about him adopting a child with another man considered a very scandalous thing ever.

He opens the door and surprises to see Pear is crawling on the floor with a big smile, raising one hand as a sign she wants to be held. All the exhaustion and bad mood have gone in a flash after seeing the little girl's smile. Is this how it feels like to be a parent? Is this how you feel all the time, Gun?

"Hi," Bright quickly picks her up and kisses her forehead, "Why are you not sleeping?"

Hearing a familiar voice, Win walks toward the main entrance area and sees Pear has already clung her hands to the singer's neck, "Someone is waiting for you, I guess. She refuses to get down to the crib," he takes off the apron, "I just finished cooking dinner."

Win can't help but learning Bright's face. He looks tired but this isn't usual exhaustion. He's mentally exhausted. The chef pastry couldn't agree more if the whole parenting thing is exhausting. It really does. Yet, seeing the rockstar like this aches his heart. There's always something about Bright that makes Win want to protect. No, Win doesn't see him as a weak person, in fact, it's the other way around. Bright is too strong that Win has a feeling he always takes care of everything especially himself on his own. He seems like a guy who thinks that he doesn't need anybody to take care of him.

Everybody deserves to be well taken care of.

"Thanks," Bright nods, "I'll tuck her in,"

Win nods, "Oh, by the way, I think she doesn't like the babysitter."

Bright frowns, "Is she still crying?"

"She's literally screaming. I can hear her from the kitchen even when she's at my office. It was madness!" Win sighs.

Bright chuckles, "Why are you being such a noisy baby to uncle Win, sunshine?"

"Dadada," the baby girl mumbles.

Win chuckles, "She calls me Dada, by the way,"

"What?" Bright gazes at her, "You call him Dada and what am I? Uncle Bright?"

Pear giggles, "Dadada,"

"No, baby," Bright shakes his head, "There can't be two Dadas in the house."

The round eyes stare at Bright innocently, she even tilts her head a little bit, "Dada?"

Win laughs, "I guess my name is Win for a reason."

Bright rolls his eyes, "Whatever. Let's get you to bed." and he walks toward her bedroom leaving Win who has a big smile on his face.

***

"Win!" Bright shouts from Pear's bedroom, panicking.

"What?!"

Bright stares at him, there's horror in his eyes, "I don't know how to change the diaper."

"Oh God," Win chuckles, "Come here, let me show you."

***

Bright wakes up at 7 am, he can hear Pear's cooing and giggle from her room. Well, this is new. He walks to her room and finds Win already playing with her on the floor. She's busy with her animal book in one hand and cloud-shaped plushie in the other. While Win is busy taking pictures of her with his phone, "Pear, look at me. Say, dada," and he's using that soft tone, that one tone which flutters Bright's heart.

"Good morning,"

Win turns around and smiles, "Morning,"

"No crying this morning?" Bright lays his body next to them and closes his eyes, "God, it's been a while."

Win nods in agreement, "I know. She's in a good mood this morning. Oh, I already prepare her milk in the kitchen, all you need to do is put water in it."

"Roger that,"

"Pam will be here at 8," Win adds.

Bright opens his eyes and stares at Win, "Do you think we should keep the babysitter? I mean, Pear is only crying when she's around,"

"You're right. Well... I don't know," Win sighs, "Let me ask my sisters' opinion. They have babies longer than I do,"

Bright chuckles, "Thanks."

"Alright, you stay with uncle Bright. Dada needs to get to work," Win kisses her head before he gets up.

"Papapapa," she mumbles as she crawls closer to Bright and the singer quickly wakes up to sit.

Win stops walking and stares at Bright, "Did you hear that?"

"Hm, what?" Bright frowns, "Hear what?"

Pear is now focused on her toys. Win shakes his head, "Nothing. I should get ready,"

Bright picks Pear up, "Let's get some breakfast," she seems to understand because she keeps nodding her head and mumbles.

"Papapapa,"

Bright put her on her high-chair and prepares her milk. He makes sure that the water is not too hot. After giving her the bottle, he makes his coffee. He's only been here for 7 days now and he's still not used to using all of his best friends' things. Maybe he needs to get his own things from his condo for the sake of his mental health. It feels weirder each day to keep using Gunsmile's coffee mug while taking care of his child. As if Bright trying to be him.

Win comes to the kitchen already dressed for work. He wears white denim and black shirt, three upper buttons are undone, showing off his milky skin. Bright glances at him and smiles, this guy can't stop being so attractive, can he? Even when he's doing the bare minimum?

"Alright, I need to go now." Win caresses her head, "Be a good kid to your Uncle, okay?" he lands a soft kiss on her crown and then walks toward the dining table to get himself an apple.

"Papapapa,"

Bright chuckles, "God, I've never felt this domestic before. Do you want some coffee?"

Win stops walking and ignoring Bright's question. There's something more important than the fact that this is the first time Bright offers him a cup of coffee after living together for a week, "Seriously, Bright. Do you hear that?"

"What?" the singer stares at him, confused. He brings his mug to the kitchen bar, "Hear what?"

"She calls you Papa!" Win's mind travels back to the day when they picked Pear up, "She's been calling you Papa since we picked her up at the CPS!" he announces.

"Win, she just mumbling," Bright says softly. He walks closer to them.

"No! I remember how she mumbled and rested her head on your chest!" Win insists. He remembers that day because it was so precious, but he thought Pear was only mumbling.

Bright can feel his heart gets warmer, "Are you sure?" he caresses Pear's soft hand, "Who am I, little angel?" he asks with a softer tone.

Pear chuckles.

"What's so funny?" Bright softly pinch her chubby cheek, "She's getting bigger. What are you feeding her?"

Win points to the stack of pumpkin in the corner, "Pumpkin."

"Oh God," Bright chuckles, "She's turning orange soon!"

Pear caresses Bright's cheek, "Papa?" and one word leaves Bright frozen. Win smiles and anticipates Bright's reaction but the singer just stares at the baby girl, shocked.

The baby chuckles and take a turn to see two men in front of her.

"Yes, Pear," Win kneels next to them, "You're right. It's Papa Bright," he stares at Bright who's still in shock. Now it's worrying. Win's hand slowly reaches to Bright's shoulder and shakes it a bit. Oh God, is he okay?

"Bright? Are you alright?"

Bright holds WIn's hand on his shoulder and turns his head with his sparkling eyes, "Papa! Win, she calls me Papa! Do you hear that?"

Win swears he never saw something more precious than what he sees this morning. Love, do you see this? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 5.9K 71
Win - Bright Story ❤️ One night stand - One mistake - One life changing decision. 28 Year old Cafe owner Bright life turned upside down when he got p...
58K 3.7K 17
[COMPLETED 🌠] Win thought that Bright felt the same way as him... that they shared something special that went beyond their onscreen roles as a coup...
87.3K 4.1K 28
Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree is engaged to Win Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn's one and only beloved step-sister, Love Pattrinite! The problem is he keeps fin...
304K 13.9K 41
2021 WATTYS - NOT EDITED Synopsis- People say that being in a mafia group you should be cold, dark, and frightening, but what happens when the most...