I Just Can't Stop Loving you...

Von Neelam_K96

This story will be based on sheetal track with some new twist and turn I hope you all gonna enjoy this ride... Mehr

Prologue
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
New banner
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
OPINION POLL
Announcement
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
Thank you
PART 18
PART 19
Coming Soon
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
Note
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
Sorry note
Note
Part 28
New OS
note
Part : 29
Part 30
PART 31
Part 33 - Mature content
Overwhelmed Response
Part 34
PRECAP
News
Part 35
Notification
Part 36 - MATURE CONTENT
Part 37
Precap
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40 Mature content
Important
Part 41
Part 42 Mature content
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45- Turning Point
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Note
New FF
Part 49
Part 50 slightly mature content
NEW FF
ANOTHER SURPRISE
Part 51
Vote Appeal
Part 52
Part 53 - Last part
Note
Epilogue
Most Awaited Thank you Note from my Side

Part 32

5.2K 306 37
Von Neelam_K96

'what Arnie babu it's... It's arnav baby,'

'no there would be thousands of people having this name in world. So I don't want my mehandi get confused so that's why it should be written what I call you..' and smile sheepishly. Arnav shook his head he can't do anything but he told her to write only Arnie not babu in hand in which she agreed with him after making her understand. That's how their mehandi went. With lots of masti, dancing teasing and ofcourse with romance....

****************************
Arnav enter the room after getting teased by his family.... He was happy that today khushi became his and that too forever. When he entered the room his eyes first went to her soniye and a soft smile came on his face. While looking at her he closed the door without breaking his eyes contact and then with slow steps he moved towards her.. he saw her fiddling with her fingers which she kept on her knees. And a notorious thought came to his mind 'so she is nervous like other girls' that's what he thought.  He sat in front of her and then he took her hand in his and kissed her their.. he slowly started to remove the veil from her face and then he was gone.... He saw the beauty in front of her who was shying today unusual to her behaviour. Otherwise she was the one who would have jumped upon him without giving a chance. But that's okay may be she is nervous and that's what he thought. He pulled her by her hands and then falls upon bed with lying position khushi was beneath him and arnav was all upon her and her breath has taken abnormal speed. And then he started to bend his head forward to kiss her... And he was so nearer to her that's when he heard a shout or we can say a cry like shout...

Aaaa AAA..........

And he opened his eyes.... That was dream the bloody sizzling and hot dream he saw a out them... He got frustrated of that come on he was going to make love to her and that broke in starting of the love making.. but wait whose cry was off that's when he moved his eyes out of the bed. And there he saw Akash lying on the floor with scared face and his one hand was upon his left side where his heart reside. Both were looking each other without breaking their eyes look with awkward expression and arnav knew what would have happened.

Actually on the order of Shyantani akash came to woke him up he tried several times by calling his name but no response he got from him instead of a smile.. is he dreaming and he smirked in himself. But then he thought they are getting late and today is Sangeet ceremony so it would be good of he woke him up. With this thought he moved his hand towards him to shake him a bit. But Arnav took it in his hand and at the same time what he did in dream to khushi hands started to do with akash hands. He first kiss him on backside and that is when akash tried to snatch it getting shocked. And now he fully knows what he would be doing in dreams. And before he could have done something he was pulled by arnav on bed beneath him. He started to sweat and shouted his name with very high voice but nothing was working on arnav today. All hell was broken when he was gonna kiss him and that's when akash shouted and pushed him on otherside of the bed and falling down in hurridness.

Arnav came out of thoughts when he heard akash.

"What the hell Arnie what was that are you... Are you insane... You were going to take my prestige."

Arnav who got embarrassed started to move towards him and seeing this akash moved behind with scared face..

"Bro actually whatever you are thinking it is not like that.  Acutally...."

That's when he snapped by akash who by then have stand up

"Ohhh shut up... Firstly stop coming towards me.. and secondly I know what were you doing I have crossed your age okay... I just.. I just came to woke you up never thought I would have faced this. Get up and come out of your wetted dreams.ewwww..." and he started to move towards the door to go out before his insane brother does something to him. Here arnav started to scratch his head on being embarrassed infront of his brother. When akash was nearer to door he stopped he turned towards arnav and said...

"And yeah one more thing before your first night do not come across me... I can't trust your intentions now..' and with that he went from there.

Arnav pouted a little and then went to washroom for starting his day.

****************************

All guest has started to come in evening as the time as come for sangeet ceremony. There was lots of hustle and bustle happening. The groom was ready with his black embroidered suede sherwani and was looking like a Greek god. All the ladies who were casting their eyes upon him for their daughters felt a loss of such handsome and rich guy and they can't do anything but do cuss their destiny. And girls well what can we day about him they were looking at him like as if any time they will jump upon him.

(Arnav's look)

The first two buttons of sherwani was opened as arnav was suffocating because of closed collors. He had never wear the Indian dress and this is the first time he was wearing it. He was talking with NK that's when someone from the crowd gave the news of entering of bride. And arnav turned on his back. There comes his lady love whose dreams nowdays don't let him sleep. How she was looking gorgeous and out of the world in that indian attire. If it's in his hands then he would have skipped this rituals.

(Khushi's look waist can be seen)

Khushi was smiling in herself seeing him lost in her and ofcourse she was also lost in him. He is the perfect guy anyone wants for themselves. And she was finding herself lucky that this handsome man is her totally. She breaking her eye lock with him saw here and there on people and suddenly she became angry and a frown look came on her face and then she started to take hurried steps towards him. Arnav who till now was smiling looked at her frown face af her speed of coming towards him. When she came close to him he said.

"What happened.. "

And wondered seeing her closing his upper two buttons and gawking upon somewhere. He also turned towards where her eyes were and saw there some girls giving him dreamy look and saw khushi who was giving them murdering glare while buttoning his dress and smirked. He enclosed her waist in his arms. And then kissed her forehead.

"Khushi something is burning"

Khushi glared on him and said with pout

"Ofcourse... It's burning"

Arnav smirked how easily she accepted that but left spell bounded after hearing further

"It's theirs Bimbo's black heart which is burning seeing us together and in some seconds they will think to burn their whole body after seeing something else"

Arnav made a confused face what she is talking about that's when he felt her rode petal lips upon his giving him a wetted and chewing his lips by teeth. He was shocked for sometime but then how can he ignore the kiss so he also started to kiss her. But soon the kiss was broken by khushi who by watching those girls started remove the lipstick marks from his lips. And now he understood what she meant by those words. Shaking his head on this crazy girl he held her hands and started to take her towards the centre where they were going to sit

"Come otherwise in your this romance we will miss our own sangeet and waise bhi I have to take you today for long drive as tomorrow is haldi and would not be able to meet tomorrow and will meet directly day after tomorrow for wedding'

And the programm started while performance by their family and relatives.

So her is the update guys... Do vote and comment. Thank you for voting and for comments on previous parts. No proof reading and yeah love you all stay safe. Next part is going to be super hot 🔥 be ready for it

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

79.6K 7.6K 42
Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam The boring life of 'Khushi' in 1000 AD, transforms into a roller coster ride when her SIMPLE, UNCOMPLICATED husband-'Ad...
806K 26.2K 24
Five years later he was back to his family, to his love dreaming for a happy future ahead with them. But is it so easy as it sounds? An Arshi story b...
471K 17.1K 24
What if Arnav didn't make it to the rooftop in time to witness the scene that broke his heart? How will he deal with Khushi's confession? How will th...
227K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...