|A Spider's Tale|

De RambunctiousCat

What would have happened if a more broken, desperate Gwen Stacy, fell into the universe of our happy well-man... Mai multe

A New Spider: Chapter 1
Stark Home: Chapter 2
A Greater Understanding: Chapter 3
Being the New Kid...again: Chapter 4
The Prison Break: Chapter 5
We got our butts whipped: Chapter 6
The Battle of the bugs (and Rhino): Chapter 7
Infinity War-1: Chapter 8
Infinity War-2: Chapter 9
Infinity War-3: Chapter 10
The Decimation: Chapter 11
Good Captain...Bad Captain: Chapter 12
What Planet Are We On?: Chapter 13
Adapting: Chapter 14
What a Pair: Chapter 15
Tony's Gifts: Chapter 16
I got a Delivery for Tony Stank: Chapter 17
Graduation: Chapter 18
We're our own Team: Chapter 20
Happy Valentines Day!
Good Things Don't Last: Chapter 21
Endgame-1: Chapter 22
Endgame-2: Chapter 23
Endgame-3: Chapter 24
Endgame-4: Chapter 25
Endgame 5: Chapter 26
Trip to Europe: Chapter 27
You're Who!?: Chapter 28
Oh look it's Aquaman! : Chapter 29
L'uomo del Misterio: Chapter 30
A Big Fiery Blob: Chapter 31
Capes & Chaos: Chapter 32
Edict Edith: Chapter 33
Ain't Nothin' But A Heartache: Chapter 34
Ain't Nothin But A Big Mistake: Chapter 35
A 'Plain' Ride: Chapter 36
Bagels and Beds : Chapter 37
An Avenger's Level Threat: Chapter 38

A Day Out: Chapter 19

3.1K 55 50
De RambunctiousCat

Right into it!

Gwen POV

Waking up was horrible now more than ever.

She had to leave the best 'pillow' in the world, and that was obviously no fun. As of now, Gwen was sitting in bed snuggled up to Pete who was still sleeping soundly. Yesterday they had gotten to the new apartment late, and just set up the bed and went to sleep. So today it was time to get this apartment set up! 

Work Yay!

Deciding that the imaginative pain would stop faster the sooner she got it done with, she woke up her pillow. 

"Pete...hey Pete! Wake up" After shaking him a bit he sat up, alarmed and sleepy. 

"Wah?" the way he said it Gwen couldn't help but chuckle. Gwen hopped out of bed and after a few minutes, Peter did as well.  Once could finally use his brain, he finally spoke "Goodmorning Gwen...why'd you get up so early?"

"Well sleepy head, we have an entire apartment that needs to be painted, we need to set up furniture, get the water running, and get the gas flowing" Ignoring Peter's chuckle at the end: She wasn't mature either so it was fine, she continued "We also need groceries, and make a room for our...other job" 

Peter walked over and put his head on her shoulder, face in a pout "That's SO much work, can we go to bed?"

Gwen laughed and pulled his face up, 'he is so tall now!'  "As much as I would like that, we have an apartment to move into, let's go get ready, alright?" Peter nodded and they gave each other a quick kiss, and then ran around the apartment looking for some suitable clothes.

-LINE BREAK- 

After a few hours, Gwen and Peter had set up most of the furniture and found some clothing they could go out in. Peter had contacted their landlord and he had gotten the water flowing, allowing them each to take a quick shower.

So they were now out at a local supermarket, picking out as much food as they possibly could. 

"PETER! They have that weird gummy candy! We have to get it!" For those who thought otherwise, Gwen is the junk foodie, Peter on the other hand was sticking to simple staples, bread, pasta, sandwich ingredients, etc. 

Gwen on the other hand was getting everything considered unhealthy, candy, Twinkies, cookies, donuts, anything she could grab.

Peter heaved a sigh "Gwen, we've already gotten 4 dozen donuts, 3 boxes of cookies, 6 tubs of ice cream. How are we going to eat all of this! We're just supposed to get some staples for a bit" 

Gwen looked up, pout eyes on high. "Ugh! Fine, but no more!" 

Gwen put the candies into the cart, a man passing by mumbled "whipped" as he passed, Peter didn't know if that was a good thing or not. 

He did know that he would be the one in charge of shopping in this relationship, at least he would unless he wanted ice cream for every meal of the day. 

Then he saw the bagels

"Selecting a bagel..." 

(A/N for those who got the reference, that was my favorite part of a certain movie)

-LINE BREAK-

Hours later Peter and Gwen were back home, their clothing was put away, the walls painted, and the furniture set up. They had eaten lunch and put the groceries away as well.

*BING BONG (lol) 

The doorbell rang. 

Walking up to the door, Gwen opened it, just to reveal her worst nightmare. 

Tony Stark.

"Hey, Gwenzilla, how's your new place, have you 'broken it in' yet? eh?"

Gwen sighed, Peter snorted all of the water he had just been drinking, yup Stark was here. 

"Hey, Stark...why are you here? Where's Pepper and Morgan?"

"Oh! Yeah, they're in California, Disney Land actually, I'll be joining them there in a bit, as of now, I have a gift" He stooped down and picked up a think metal suitcase, and gave it a pat.

"Can I come in?"

Peter came up "Oh! Hey Mr. Stark! Yeah, come in!" 

Tony walked into the apartment, of course, he was extremely proud of them, that didn't mean he couldn't tease them a little...or a lot.

"One sec, I'm going to set this down"

He walked over to the kitchen counter and was about to set the case down before he quickly pulled it up again. 

"On second thought, I don't know what you guys did on this counter, is any part of this place safe to walk on? No don't answer that I don't want to know" 

"STARK/MR. STARK!" To extremely red teens were getting a little fed up with this.

Tony chuckled "Alright Alright, I'm just kidding around, no the reason I'm here earlier than we had agreed on is that I have, as I said, a gift" 

"And what is this gift?" came Gwen's suspicious reply "No more black goo right?"

"No no, the symbiote is still in a lab, safe and secure, no, this is tech, 100% non-organic, come on let me show you"

Gwen and Peter began to follow him, both thinking the same thing 'why does he know our apartment so well...he's never been here before'

He walked over to a corner, and tapped a certain place on the floor with his foot, three times pause, three times, pause two times. The wall opened. 

Tony chuckled at their gobsmacked faces "Once I heard that you guys bought an apartment, I decided to improve it for your spider activities...which I hope are pure, argh! Now I can't get that image out of my head!"

Gwen and Peter were too shocked to hear his once again very inappropriate joke. 

Behind the secret door was a medium-sized room, all their old lab stuff was set up in one corner, in another sat some mannequins, all wearing their completed suit designs (which by now was a lot), and next to them were shelves with incomplete projects on it. 

Towards in the center was a round metal table, that sunk in-in the middle. A purple holographic ball, with weird textures and designs, was floating in the divot. Computers lined the edge of the circular table.

"Woah...Mr. Stark, what's the purple thingy?" 

It then spoke "Hello, I am the Spider Nest's Computerized, Holographic, Articulated, Security, Electronic-Intelligence, or C.H.A.S.E. I have been charged with helping Peter Parker, and Gwen Stacy around their new headquarters, and with their technological enhancements or as Mr. Stark calls them 'Gadgets'"

The ball seemed to pulse with the sound of the AI's voice.

"Stark...don't we already have an AI...you know Karen?" 

Karen spoke up in their earpieces "Yes I am confused, and If I could be I would b jealous" 

"Partner AI detected, activating download protocols" 

A cyan-colored sphere appeared next to the purple one.

"Oh...I'm in the rooms database now...this is...cool" 

Karen's voice came from the cyan sphere. 

"Mr. Stark...what did you do?"

"I gave you all a Headquarters in your apartment, a New AI, a home for your other AI, and your lab stuff" 

"So, you gave Karen a boyfriend?" Gwen asked skeptically. 

"Gwen I am an AI, I don't need a boyfriend, though I must say his code is very nice" 

"Yours is as well Karen" 

"Gwen, are our AI's flirting?" 

"Pete...I don't even know" 

Tony laughed " Chase is designed to mainly help you around here in what I call the 'Spider's Nest' Karen will still be your field AI, though he can get into your suits if he needs to. 

I didn't intend for him to be Karen's boyfriend...I didn't even know that could happen, I wonder if their codes entangled if a baby AI would appear?" 

"Stark GET OUT!" 

"What why?!" 

"Your talking about our AI's making a baby AI...how would that--NO no no no, please go...this is too weird" 

"Fine fine, also in the case are some extra goodies...have fun...just not too much fun...I WANT THIS ROOM TO STAY PURE! You hear me?!"

"Out Stark!" 

Gwen and Peter had to literally push Tony out the door, they loved him like a father, but he was annoying. 

"Well that was interesting" 

"You could say that again" 

Their lives were weird, but Gwen and Peter both decided that they liked living on their own.

Done! Peter and Gwen have moved into their own apartment,! There is a new AI! And Tony made some Adult jokes...hmm.

Did you like it? Hope so. 

There will be action next chapter! 

See ya then!

-RambunctiousCat

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.7K 459 11
"In every universe, Gwen Stacy falls for Spider-man... And... In every universe, it doesn't end well" After Peter Parker's demise, Gwen Stacy, aka Gh...
97.6K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...
103K 2.5K 16
INCLUDES SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE + ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE Alright, let's do this. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive sp...
27.5K 902 21
"So, if you could have one of the Avengers powers, what would it be? Rachel sat at the end of my bed wanting an answer. I shrugged my shoulders. "Spi...