DECENT (richie tozier + reade...

By _flaminpussysandwich

"i never thought you'd like a trashmouth" "you just thought" [ lowercase intended ] More

c a s t s & v i s u a l s
part 1
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
t h i r t h e e n
009
010
011
012
anNoUncEmENntTtTt
013
014
OKAY SUM FUKIN ANNOUNCEMENT
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
epilogue
part 2
001
002
003
004
005
006
UPDATE!?!?!?

019

1.2K 30 21
By _flaminpussysandwich

➶ you're looking fine – the kinks ➶

stanley took a double glance at the two figures biking behind, making sure if he saw what he thought he saw correctly.

"wait for us, stan the man!" richie pedaled quickly to catch up with him, y/n made no effort push her legs harder because she knows richie only wanted to catch up with stanley because he'll just annoy the living shit out of him. "oh no, no, no. don't roll your eyes at me, stanny."

"who the fuck gave you that nickname." y/n giggled behind them.

"apparently, big bill and trashmouth did." stanley huffed, answering the girl's question. stanley slowed down suddenly, to wait for y/n.

richie halted to a stop when he rode pass stanley, looking behind him. he noticed that stanley waited for y/n, making his eyes roll. "stealing my girl now, stanny." he asks and pedaled slowly to wait for them.

"i thought we talked about this earlier, rich–"

"wait. you two hung out this morning?" stanley questioned, looking at the two cycling each side of him. he only thought the reason why they're biking together because they just meet up on a street somewhere – due to living close to each other. and then he thought about last night, when y/n called him but for richie's number, he thought she called because she'd like to hang out to bird watch. not to hang out with richie.

"yeah!" y/n answered in a 'duh' tone, "and trashmouth here climbed up my room–"

"richie climbed up inside to your room?!" stanley exclaimed, eyes widened at the thought.

"yeah, yeah, yeah, stop right there, sweetheart, no need to brag before stanley have a heart attack and find out we danced inside my room–" stanley then cut off richie's ramble by waving his right arm in front of his face.

"danced inside your room?– i, okay enough. i've heard enough and i don't wanna hear the rest." stanley expression turned into a grimace before cycling fast, leaving the two behind him.

fortunately, the other losers just rounded up around the corner, a few meters on front of them. stanley quickly reached bill to talk to him about the events he heard from richie and y/n earlier.

"is he okay?" y/n asks richie in a whisper, but loud enough for it to be heard.

"probably jealous because we've got some alone time. and like i said earlier, it's like almost every person in this town has a thing for you!" he complained.

the girl only shrugged and smirked, pedaling faster to reach beverly's apartment. looks like she's got a lot of stories to tell her girlfriend after checking up on her. she followed the other losers' lead, quietly listening to them showing curiosity of why they were going to the latest member's house.

they took a swift turn on the main road of derry, cycling beside the cars and orinco trucks, who were waiting on a stop traffic light. wind danced on the strand of y/n's hair as they all quicken their speed pace. The y/h/c girl look behind her to take a good look on richie if he's not far behind her.

richie raised his right hand, his palm facing forward and his fingers were slightly touching the right side of his forehead, giving her a salute.

y/n grins before pushing her legs harder to keep up with the losers. when she looks in front of her, she gripped her fingers on the brake lever, halting to a stop.

"you could've died! what has gotten to you sweetcheeks!" she heard richie shout behind her, a clear emotion of frustration tints his voice.

y/n balanced herself by placing both of her feet to the ground, ears filled with loud honk from the driver of a truck as he crossed pass his vehicle in front of her – not forgetting to yell some curse words at y/n. she saw stanley's figure on the corner of the street, looking at her with wide eyes. the other losers were not aware what happened as they kept pedaling by the bridge to beverly's apartment.

she felt a hand on top of her shoulder, drifting her gaze away from the passing vehicle and met richie's eyes. y/n could see his face sheened with light sweat. their hearts raced on their chests. y/n felt hot wire that seemed to glow in her stomach when she saw the look on richie's face.

"we should go," y/n said and looks at stanley, ignoring the emotions painted on their faces. "they're probably wondering about us."

"what the hell! you were almost got hit by a –" stanley tried to start when y/n started cycling again.

"but i didn't though. seriously guys, my jumped out of my body but it came back alright." y/n joked. "no big deal." she mumbled.

even though the two didn't seemed convinced, they both look at each other just nod off and followed behind the girl. the three of them pedaled to their friend's house without saying a word, except from eddie, ben, and bill, who are bickering from a distance.

y/n finally catch up behind ben, turning their handlebar to the right at the end of the bridge. they all slowed down their pace, and was startled by beverly that nearly stumbled when she ran to them.

"woah, bev. you alright?" y/n asks.

"i . . . i need to show you guys something." she said, huffing out some breaths.

"more than what we saw at the quarry?" richie asks, making the other losers turn their faces at him. y/n snapped her head at him, waiting for her eyes to meet his.

"shut up! just shut up, richie." eddie said, flaying his arms up in the air at annoyance.

"don't worry, my love, my eyes are only locked at yours." richie smirked at y/n, doing an exaggerated lip bite.

y/n hop off her bike, giving richie a middle finger in reply.

"my dad will kill me if he finds out i had . . . boys in the apartment." beverly continues after the short squabble between the other losers stopped.

"then . . . wi–we'll leave a lookout." bill looked around to decide who'll stay. "i thu–think y/n sh–should come with us just in case mr. marsh c–comes in. richie stay here."

as if the losers agreed telepathically, they all nodded and hop off their bikes and hurried up to the apartment. ben was the first one to stomp his feet on the flight of stairs.

"woah, woah, woah! what if her dad comes back?" richie shouted.

y/n was about throw a sarcastic reply but stanley beat her to it, "do what you always do. start talking!"

"it is a gift!" richie countered back.

it was supposedly y/n's turn to follow the others but was held back by richie's needy and whiny voice.

"can't you stay here, sweetcheeks?"

"i can't, darling." y/n answered, placing her elbow by the railing as she faces him. "bill made a good point of me being there."

"puh–leaaaaasee"

"no!"

richie huffed like a little kid, crossing his arms together and looks away. y/n knows he was trying to guilt her in some way. she quiets down and waited a little longer to see what he's going to do next. y/n saw his head turning slightly to take a peek of her.

"okay, fine!" she gave in. stanley raised an eyebrow at her, making her shrug in return. the noodle head boy shook his head and stomps his feet a little harder than usual, forming a loud thwang on the metal stairs with every step. "i'll just probably bat my eyes at mr. marsh to slow him down from entering the apartment or something. you better run fast to the losers to give them a warning as if your life depends on it, because it is." y/n threatened, pointing a finger.

she walks near their bikes and collapse on the grass, pulling her legs to her chest and stares back at richie – who's still sitting on his bike.

"what are you staring at, dipshit? you're supposed to be sitting here beside me after practically begging me to stay with your needy ass."

"jeez, y/n/n." richie placed his palm on his chest when he hopped off his bike – not bothering to put it on a stand and let it clank loudly when it hit the cement. "did you hear my heart crack?"

"whatever, richie." y/n scoffed. "i'm not in the mood."

"what? i should be the one who's not in the mood here, sweetcheeks." richie sat down on her right, placing his palms on top of the itchy grass. "you almost got hit by a truck in front of my eyes."

"well," y/n inhaled a deep breath as if she's prepared to exhale a long speech. "i'm sorry. i'm just – i'm just hungry." she let out a long sigh before putting all of her head's weight on richie's shoulder.

"well, i've got something then," richie grins as he looks down at the girl's hair. he slips his hand on his right pocket and pulled out a silver wrapper. "i was supposed to eat it before i went to your house but here. you can have it."

y/n tilt her head at the noise of the packaging on richie's hand. "is that a pop tart?" she exclaimed, pulling away from his shoulder.

"you've got it right, love." he grinned, placing it on the girl's palm. "and it's s'more so," richie added, smiling proudly.

y/n peeled off the wrapper on the upper right corner and using her palms and finger, she broke it into half.

"you're an angel, did you know that?" y/n said, offering the other half to richie.

"i know," he smirked, taking a bite.

y/n take a look behind her, wondering if she could take a chance to have a glimpse of any members of the losers by the window. she saw the mop of hair of the jewish boy who was seriously wiping the window splashed with red liquid with a sponge. y/n waved her free hand to test if he could see her as she took a big chomp on her pop tart.

it was about quarter pass one when the biscuit was already gone to their stomachs, richie entertains y/n by impersonating the losers and telling her some small adventures they've done before she joined them. their moment was cut off when the door swung open from beverly's apartment. eddie came out with a garbage bag on his yellow gloves, his face expressing a look of disgust.

"you guys are so lucky not cleaning beverly's bathroom with us," eddie sighed as he opened the garbage can near the tree, followed by stanley who just got out. he discarded the rubber along with the trash and skipped off to y/n and richie.

eddie plump down beside y/n, sighing again as if he had a very long day, rubbing his hands together. "if you two were there, you could visibly see the hair on my neck and arms rose up when we went in the bathroom – could you please get my alcohol and hand sanitizer on my fanny pack, i don't want to spread the germs on my things," he gibbers. y/n obeyed, unzipping his bag and quickly rummage through his belongings, she blushed when she saw a foil of condom but she didn't say anything about it. maybe he kept it in his fanny pack to give it to some horny teenagers on an alley who needed it. she saw the two stuff he needed her help for and pull it out. he still continues babbling.

"what's in there anyway?" richie asks behind her, putting his weight on his left hand and peeked his head at his friend.

"palms eddie," y/n orders.

"blood, richie." eddie exclaimed, raising his hands to y/n. "there's blood everywhere! i felt like i was inside a woman's uterus."

y/n squeezed the alcohol on eddie's palms and put the lid on after, waiting for him to finish rubbing his hands together before opening it again with his mouth at the same time – talking about what was inside there. she chuckled quietly at her friend and squeezed the bottle of hand sanitizer on top of his palms, letting out the jelly liquid from the inside.

"thank you, y/n." he expressed his gratitude by patting both of her shoulders. "the other losers will for sure let me die from germs because they don't like–"

"hey!" richie said in a scolding manner, slapping eddie's hands on top of y/n's shoulders. "no touching of my girl!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 375 20
[𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙕𝙄𝙀𝙍 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍] ↳ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, summer unexpectedly turns into a adventure full of new friends, new fears and new feel...
64.5K 1.2K 12
"you should've told me." "i couldn't." "i would've helped." "you couldn't have, you still can't." - i wrote this book when i was youn...
296K 4.9K 44
《~cast and characters imagines/ships 《~no personal imagines, only reader inserts. 《~i try to be gender neuteral unless i say otherwise (they/them pro...
210K 4.3K 26
Welcome to the Losers Club asshole Highest rank #2 in richietozier 💞