The goddess and the demon (Hy...

By InfenoBlaze

What would happen if the goddess's came across a demon, but the demon isn't what they thought he was. More

BIO
Harem
Chapter 1 - First Appearance
Chapter 2 - A new team
Subplot - A day with Neptune
Subplot - Helping out Nepgear
Sublot - Hunting with IF
Subplot - Compa's Care
Chapter 3 - Another Goddess
Chapter 4 - Stronger bonds
Chapter 5 - Meeting the other godesses
Chapter 6 - Fighting the dragons
Subplot - A date with Noire
Subplot - Target Practice with Uni
Chapter 7 - The hacker Annoydeath
Chapter 8 - A trip to Lowee
Subplot - Getting to know Blanc
Subplot - Babysitting the twins
Chapter 9 - A trap from Trick
Chapter 10 - The trail to Leanbox
Subplot - Vert's plan
Chapter 11 - The concert
Chapter 12 - Search for Neptune
Harem Update
Chapter 13 - There's another?
Chapter 14 - Haunted past... Part 1
Chapter 15 - Haunted Past... Part 2
Chapter 17 - Accepting
Chapter 18 - The gates
Chapter 19 - A weird palace
Chapter 20 - Devil Trigger
Chapter 21 - Confessions.
Chapter 22 - On the way back.
Questions for the readers.
The Final Results
Chapter 23 - Deciding.
[Lemon Warning] Subplot - A lovely date with Neptune
Subplot - Building relationships with Nepgear
Subplot - IF's knight in shining armor
Subplot - Love from Compa
[Lemon Warning] Subplot - A seocnd date with Noire
Subplot - Aimed at Uni's Heart
[Lemon Warning] Subplot - Sweet time with Blanc
Subplot - The twins older brother.
[Lemon Warning] Subplot - Fun with Vert
Chapter 24 - A party to remember
Chapter 25 - A rematch
Chapter 26 - Battle with Arfoire
I'm quiting...
Chapter 27 - Judgement day
Chapter 28 - Team up
Discontinue. HOWEVER!!!

Chapter 16 - Haunted past... Part 3

1.2K 18 25
By InfenoBlaze

1 year later...

(Y/N) and Blake were fighting together taking out enemies one by one. At this point the two were brothers that would look out for one another.

There were times where the Blake's friends would always ask why did he side with (Y/N) or that he's an idiot, but he never cared.

(Y/N): Man... is it just me or are these monsters getting easier by the day.

Blake: You're the one with the super arm so do you really have a say in this?

(Y/N): *laughs* You got me there.

As the two continued on they went back to their place. Another thing that has happened is that the two got their own place away from the town.

Blake: Man good thing we got this place away from everyone...

(Y/N): Tell me about it. Think of how many pitchforks we could add to our collection.

Blake: Heh...

(Y/N): Something up?

Blake: It's just... how long will this last...

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Blake: You know... this whole labeling thing and people learning to accept the real you. It will end soon right?

(Y/N): *looks at arm* I hope so...

We then heard a knock at the door. Below our feet was a letter left on the floor directed to (Y/N).

(Y/N): Never thought I get mail, probably isn't anything good though.

(Y/N) then read the letter to see it was a death threat FROM THE TOWN. They all agreed to have him executed in front of everyone.

Blake: What is it? *sees letter* Oh my god...

(Y/N): They know where we live if they sent the letter here...

Blake: Executed are you serious!? Where's the law! The trials! The justice!

(Y/N): All works different if the person isn't human...

Blake: What the hell!

(Y/N): ...I'm going to rest for a while...

(Y/N) then went to his room to think what choice he should make...

Meanwhile with Blake

Blake Thoughts: (I'm not allowing this! No way, I need to get stronger so I can protect him!)

Timeskip

(Y/N) woke up from his nap to find that Blake was missing though there was a note from him.

Letter:

"To (Y/N),

I'm not letting them execute you in a million years. I'm going to get stronger so I can protect you from harms way. Wish me luck

Your bro,
Blake."

(Y/N) Thoughts: (I hope he's ok...)

Meanwhile

Blake was training against several monsters with his sword and he's been getting better day by day.

Blake: Sorry to be away for so long      (Y/N)... but I need to protect you.

???: Which is why you must be killed here.

Blake turned to see his three friends right in front of him.

Blake: Well... it's you three.

Beth: Why are you still siding with that idiot! He's a demon that is nothing but a threat!

Blake: What he is, is a good person! He's been with me this whole time and not once but my life in danger! Heck he even saves me from danger!

Claire: Ok! For how long? How long do you think he can keep up this calm mood? He's going to snap eventually.

Blake: How long are you guys are going to treat him like this! He's still the same person!

Mike: He's nothing but a bad influence, look what he's done to you. Made you turn against your own kind.

Blake: *clenches fist* I don't give a damn about my kind if this is how they judge people!

Beth: Which is why... you must be put to an end.

Blake: You're really doing this?

Claire: We knew it would go this way.

Mike: So long... Blake.

Blake: Fine, *twist sword handle* bring it on...

Timeskip

It's been days since (Y/N) saw Blake. He began to worry that something has happened.

(Y/N): That's it where did you go Blake. *grabs gun and heads out*

(Y/N) looked around to see any signs of Blake until he heard some clashing sounds.

(Y/N): What is that? *looks to see Blake fighting Beth, Claire, and Mike*

(Y/N) Thoughts: (What's going on!?)

The three of them kept fighting until...

Claire: *stabs Blake's chest*

Beth: *punches Blake's spine so it breaks*

Blake: *falls to the ground and an arrow gets shot directly between his face*

Mike: It's for the best...

(Y/N): *looking in terror*

Beth: Let's head back and tell the town the first step is complete.

When the 3 of them left (Y/N) immediately rushed to Blake's side.

(Y/N): No, no, no! Blake!

Blake: *mutters* (Y/N)...

(Y/N) I'll think of something! I can carry you home and treat your wounds! I can-

Blake: *puts hand on (Y/N) cheek*        (Y/N)... whatever happens to me known that... you were the greatest friend a guy like me can ask for *removes hand leaving a blood hand print on (Y/N) and grabs his sword* Please... live on... for me...

(Y/N): *takes his sword* Blake...

Blake: ...

(Y/N): *tears up* BLAKE!

Blake lost his life trying to protect (Y/N) and the thought of it always haunts     (Y/N).

(Y/N) Thoughts: (Why couldn't I do something! Why did I watch as it happened! JUST WHY!?)

(Y/N) Voice in head: Power...

(Y/N): ...

(Y/N) Voice in head: MORE POWER!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): *wipes tear from his eyes and walk to the town with Blake's sword*

Timeskip

Claire, Beth, and Mike returned to the village returning the news and the people rejoiced hearing the death of the  "traitor"

Citizen 1: Now to put an end to that demon!

Citizen 2: Yeah! No more demon! No more demons!

All the citizens chanted "No more demons" until a gunshot in the air interrupted them.

(Y/N): *walking with an empty expression*

Claire: He's here...

Mike: I got an idea...

Mike then walks to (Y/N).

Mike: Look... (Y/N), I know you don't want to fight us. Neither do we, but you being a demon is just going to scare everyone.

(Y/N): ...

Mike: I understand why you won't talk, but can you at least listen to reason. Everything we've done has been the best for our people- *head gets sliced off by (Y/N)*

Everyone was shocked to see how fast Mike's head was chopped off.

(Y/N): "For the best?" Was killing Blake... FOR THE BEST!

Beth: You truly are-

(Y/N): *shoots Beth's head off* SHUT UP! NOT A WORD! We both know there's no point in them now...

Claire: *charges with dual daggers* PERISH YOU DEMON!

(Y/N): *easily parries Claire's attack, trips her and stabs his sword through Claire's chest*

The whole town had swords ready to kill (Y/N)... and so was he.

There were about 50,000 citizen with swords charging at (Y/N)

Citizens: AAAAAAAAH!

(Y/N): *prepares sword* So be it...

Timeskip

The battle was over... all 50,000 men that fought (Y/N) were killed.

(Y/N) stood in the middle of the ghost town covered in blood with multiple wounds.

(Y/N): *looks at his demon hand with blood all over it*

(Y/N): *tears up* WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN WITH THIS FUCKING THING! *he screams so loud that it echos*

3 years later

(Y/N): Well time to do some quest... *grins* Hmm... this one looks good.

(Y/N) took a quest from out of a garbage can because no one was around to put up the new quest.

(Y/N): Hope I get lucky.

(Y/N) looked around for the monster and just his luck, he found the beast.

(Y/N): Well aren't I lucky... *charges at beast* GRAAAAAH

Chapter End

Finally... (Y/N) back story is complete. I didn't think it would take up three chapters.

Well enough talk I know why you guys are really here.

Get out of here!

Well thank you for reading and I'll see you guys in the next.

*Falls face first onto bed*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 260 12
The son of the infamous hero Saitama has somehow found himself in a new dimension and unable to get home. He settles in rather quickly, but word of h...
15.7K 174 32
(Sailor Moon Male Reader x Hyperdimension Neptunia) Our Hero (Y/N) once called Sailor Knight had lost his powers after the final battle of queen bery...
53.9K 603 28
An anomaly happens once all three dimensions that the CPU's have combined into one full dimension. The Hyper Dimension, the Ultra Dimension, and the...
8K 115 27
You were an everyday otaku who enjoyed playing through Hyper Dimension and Kingdom Hearts. One day, you were summoned to the world of Gamindustri and...