❃ for show- larry au ❃

By -bbyhoney

the one where harry styles is the biggest name in business. he's one of the richest men in the world, and he'... More

intro
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx

xxi

638 24 43
By -bbyhoney

⚠️ a/n
hey guys hope you're okay!!!! just wanted to thank u all for ur kind messages on the last chapter, ed recovery is still going well... ish? some small hiccups along the way but that's just recovering really 🫶
and also I MET LOUIS????? i went to the manc signing and he was so so so sweet i'm crying
:(((((
a/n on feb 2nd 2023; lmfao this chapter has taken me so long to write i literally met louis on the 7th of december LOL sorry but do you guys expect anything less from me 😵‍💫
a/n on july 22; yall atp you should stop expecting consistent updates lmfao i love y'all tho but i feel like every time i come back some crazy ass shit has happened to me cause why have me and my bf broke up?? like my life is genuinely not normal 😭 anyways this chapter should be finished soon so y'all r probs reading this in july so hi everyone I love how patient you are with me 🫶

H A R R Y

"You're being ridiculous Louis." Harry dismissed, sitting at his desk, his eyes glued to his laptop as he typed out an email.

"I'm being serious Harry I don't like her." Louis protested sternly.

They were arguing about Harrys new PA, Lorna. Who had been giving Louis evils ever since he arrived in the office that morning with Zayn.

He can take it from every other employee at Styles & Co, because Harry didn't even know half of their names, he didn't see them on a regular basis, which kind of settled Louis' nerves.

But harry did have to see Lorna everyday, even days when Louis wasn't there. And given Harrys track record of cheating with employees, even when he was in committed relationships, Louis thought his worries were extremely valid and well founded— Harry disagreed.

"Why?" Zayn asked, responding to Louis' previous question.

"I just don't she has that... vibe." Louis said.

"What vibe?"

"The i'm gonna steal your boyfriend vibe!" Louis shouted. Harry wasn't going to mention the fact Louis  had just called him his boyfriend, with only zayn in the room, that was a topic to be brought up later.

"Awfully misogynistic for you Louis." Zayn tutted.

"I'm not normally like this, but I just... I don't like her."

Harry rolled his eyes, if only Louis knew that he was the only one Harry was even remotely interested in.

Both romantically and literally, to Harry most people were a boring waste of time, but Louis was special. Its not very often he lets people in the way he did with Louis, so he knew it was special.

"I don't like Milo or Theo, that doesn't stop you from being friends with them." Harry raised his eyebrow, looking at Louis.

"Oooh this just got interesting." Zayn said, putting his phone down and reaching for a packet of Percy pigs as if they were popcorn and he was at a cinema.

"Shut up." Harry and Louis both said to Zayn at the same time.

"Wowwww," Zayn dragged out "When did this turn on me?!" he said, placing his manicured hand on his chest.

"Suddenly you're friends with her now?" Louis ignored Zayn and folded his arms. "Because Milo and Theo are my friends."

"I never said that." Harry said.

"You literally just said that."

"Stop putting words in my mouth." Harry deadpanned.

"I'm not."

"Ughhh!" Harry groaned, throwing his head back and running his hands down his face. "Louis just drop it, this is getting really boring."

"No, stop dismissing my feelings." Louis said, shaking his head.

"I'm not dismissing your feelings, you're being childish Louis." Harry said, huffing loudly.

"You are dismissing my feelings, I told you I don't like her and you literally called me pathetic."

"I said ridiculous, not pathetic." Harry looked at Louis.

"It's the same fucking thing Harry!" Louis said, raising his voice.

"Louis you're being extremely difficult right now." Harry warned.

"Then drop me like you drop everyone else." Louis spat.

"Any opportunity for you to run off to Milo, hey Lou." Harry smiled at him while he walked over to his drinks trolley and poured himself a glass of whiskey.

"So i can't even have friends anymore, is that what our relationship is going to be?"

"Sure you can have friends," Harry shrugged "I've seen your type in men Louis, and I know Milo fits into that and I don't." He said before downing his glass of whiskey in one.

"Harry you sound really insecure right now and how do you know what he looks like?" Louis asked "actually how do you know what my ex boyfriends look like?" He followed up quickly to which harry just shrugged.

"People." Harry added.

"You do this all the time Harry! You know weird stuff about me that I've never told you before it's creepy stop it! It's invasive and I don't like it."

"You don't like me knowing who your ex's are? And how perfectly Milo fits into that description?"

"You want to talk about ex's harry? Please you will leave this argument looking worse than I will, are you going to cheat on me too?" It was a low blow, sure. But Louis was mad and there was no calming him down,

"How many of your ex's do I look like? Literally none! I am a completely different gender to all of them, you don't see me throwing that in your face do you?" He added.

"Louis calm the fuck down and use your brain!" Harry yelled "I want you! I don't want anyone else, I want you, so stop making shit up to be angry at me for!"

"Then fire her." Louis narrowed his eyes.

"What?" Harry asked in disbelief. It's not that he wouldn't fire her, it's that he never expected Louis have such a request, he didn't take him for someone so jealous.

"You heard me."

"Louis she just started working here, she's efficient and her dad is extremely rich—"

"Okay." Louis cut him off, his tone suddenly very cool, which riled harry up even more.

"What do you want me to do Louis?!" Harry yelled, slamming his computer shut. If Louis wanted to get loud, Harry could get louder. "I won't have hollie do hundreds of things a day while pregnant, Zayn refuses to do his job on a good day— Incase you forgot I'm the ceo of a multi billion pound company, I NEED A PERSONAL ASSISTANT !"

Granted, Harry probably yelled a little louder than he needed to, but one of his biggest pet peeves was people constantly nagging him about things. He hated when his parents did it, he hated when his ex girlfriends would do it, he hated when Zayn and Niall do it... So unlike every other rule he has in his life, this one also applied to Louis. Moreover, Louis suddenly going cool and blasé awoken something within harry, like he wanted Louis to get mad at him.

Louis was silent for a second before turning around and going toward the door.

"Louis don't leave," Harry rolled his eyes. "Louis I didn't mean to shout at you."

But he didn't listen, Louis walked out of Harrys office, slamming the door shut in the process.

"Well that was eventful," Zayn said grabbing his phone, and holding toward his ear.

"Who are you calling?" Harry asked but Zayn just held his finger up, as if to signal to Harry to shut up.

"Hey babe..." Zayn said into the phone.

"Oh Liam." Harry said, with a nod.

"... yeah Harry and Louis just had an argument so, if he calls just... y'know comfort him or something," Zayn said "... oh H has got a new pa, Louis doesn't like her... well yeah technically that is my job but... no i'm not lazy... shut up you don't know what i'm like when i'm here... no i can't just do my job properly... hey! i'm creating more jobs here so shut up.... okay yeah i'll see you tonight... bye bye." Zayn hung up the phone and Harry was looking at him with a smirk on his face.

"You are lazy." He said throwing a pen at him.

"Oi! Go and apologise to your boyfriend." Zayn said throwing the pen back.

"I'm not in the wrong, he was being ridiculous." Harry doubled down.

"You are literally impossible," Zayn shook his head, inspecting his nails "shouting at him was a dick move."

"Behave." Harry rolled his eyes.

"You haven't connected the dots have you?" Zayn asked rhetorically.

"There's no dots to connect, we had an argument." Harry shrugged his shoulders.

"You screamed at him Harry and considering his past with relationships I'm sure he's really upset right now." Zayn shrugged.

"Oh my god I'm a dickhead." Harry said and Zayn just nodded.

"And if you're asking me, you did kind of dismiss him there."

"What else was I supposed to do? I literally couldn't do anything but dismiss him." Harry threw his arms up.

"You could of... I dunno..." Zayn thought for a while "do I look like fucking Sherlock to you?" He said, shaking his head and rolling his eyes "All's I'm saying is that you could have went about it in a nicer way and you were a bit gaslighty."

"I'll apologise for shouting but I'm not apologising for something I didn't do wrong."

"You do realise you don't have to be stubborn all the time, yeah?" Zayn questioned.

"I'm not being—" Harry began.

"Yes you are, go and say sorry." Zayn said holding his finger up.

"He's probably on the phone to Liam, I will in a second." Harry said, opening up his laptop again.

Suddenly, there was knock on the door and Harry looked up hoping it would be Louis , but the person on the other side didn't come in which meant it wasn't.

"Come in." Harry said dryly, his personality changing to Mr Styles rather than Harry.

"Sorry to interrupt sir," Lorna said walking in, swaying her hips "but your sister is on the phone, should I transfer her over?" She asked.

"Yes please, thanks Lorna."

"Okay Mr Styles." She smiled, turning around and leaving.

"That tone." Zayn tutted.

"What?" Harry questioned.

"She was flirting."

"Oh not you aswell, just shut up Zayn," He said, picking up his office phone. "Hello Gems what can I do for you?"

"Apologise to Louis right now." She said down the phone.

"For fucks sake Zayn!" Harry said, looking at Zayn and sticking his middle finger up. "How did you even have time to tell her?"

"It doesn't matter who told me, I like Louis, he's lovely and you can't ruin this by being a stubborn bastard."

"Why does everyone suddenly care about my dating life, next you'll be telling my mum and dad want to meet him!" He exasperated, there was silence on the other end of the phone "... mum and dad want to meet him dont they?"

"They do," Gemma confirmed "they asked me about him the other day when Freya, Michael and I went to visit." She said.

"Well, I can't imagine Michael objected, at least dad wont just be tormenting him now."

"Yeah dad was pretty eager to meet him."

"I'll talk to him about it, bye gem."

"Bye, remember to apologise!" She said before hanging up.

Harry ran his hands down his face and shook his head. This was all a big fucking mess, and if he was being honest, he didn't have the energy to sort it out.

If this were any of his other past relationships, they would be over by now, he would call them  and tell them he had no intention of seeing them again. But the fact it was Louis meant that harry didn't want to loose him, not matter how many arguments they had, because he loved Louis. Too much. So much in fact, that it scared him sometimes.

There was another knock on the door a couple of seconds later and, again, Harry wished to god it was Louis. "Come in." He said.

The door opened to reveal David, a man who was head of security for Harry, who Harry had given a task a while back.

"Hello Mr Styles, I have those files for you."

"Perfect David, just leave them on my desk." Harry said and David did just that.

"Not a lot of interesting stuff in there I'll tell you now," He shook his head "you need to start giving me interesting people." He chuckled.

"When I meet a psychopath, I'll let you know Dave." Harry chuckled which was reciprocated by David who left the office a few seconds later.

"What's that?" Zayn asked, suddenly very interested.

"Files." Harry dismissed.

"On whom?" Zayn asked.

"Nonaya." Harry said.

"Nonaya who?"

"Nonaya business, now go back to shopping and talking shit about me to my sister."

"Oh my god I hate you!" Zayn shouted.

"I know you do." Harry smiled.

A couple of hours later, Harry left to go to a meeting, Zayn complained about being tired so was left in the office on his own. Obviously he had other intentions, it was Zayn when did he never?

He got up from the couch and walked over to Harry's desk, picking up the files that were left on his desk. He opened it and read the name and laughed audibly,

"Creepy little fucker." He chuckled out loud, placing the file back on the desk in its previous location. Not really caring enough about the person who was the subject of the file to read about them or what their blood type was.

"You ready to leave?" Harry asked after Zayn had been left on his own for about half an hour, Zayn just nodded.

"You're insane by the way." He smiled, walking out of the door Harry was holding open for him.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"The file," Zayn said in an obvious tone "you're unhinged."

"You read that?! Zayn don't go through my private stuff."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Zayn brushed off.

"Seriously your snooping is out of order."

"You're out of order for that file," Zayn chuckled "What's with the blood type, you giving a transfusion?"

"It's all important, leave no stone unturned and all that." Harry explained.

"Blood type is a little excessive." Zayn said, Harry shrugged and the two men dropped the subject.

The drive back to Harry's place was eventful, Izzy and her sister Amelia were on their way back from dance when Zayn called Felix to pick them up, so they were in the car.

"And then I said 'well your hair is ugly' and then the teacher told me off which is stupid cause I was only telling the truth her hair is ugly, and then we had art class and she threw her pencil at me..." Izzy ranted the whole way to Harry house and Harry just chuckled to himself. He couldn't wait to have children.

"Uncle hazz?" Izzy asked from the front seat.

"Yeah?"

"When will petal and kingsley be friends?"

"We can ride the horsies in the summer Izz, it's too cold right now, they need to be warm." Harry smiled.

"That's agesssss away!" She huffed.

"Izzy we have your parents evening next week, if your teachers tell me you're good maybe we can ask uncle harry if we can go and see the horsies as a present?" Felix suggested and Harry nodded.

"Yeah that's a good plan." Harry agreed and Izzy nodded in agreement.

Harry and Zayn said bye to Izzy and Amelia and entered the house, immediately greeted by the dogs.

"Apologise." Zayn said, looking up at harry as he was currently bent down petting Bruce. And Harry nodded, and set out looking for Louis.

He tried the living room and he wasn't there, so he went upstairs to Louis' bedroom to also find it Louis-less. He racked his head for a minute , debating on calling Liam to see if he was with him, his head also wondering to a place he'd rather not speak of (immense jealousy and anger) at the thought of him being with someone else— but then Harry remembered that Louis wouldn't have left the house without the dogs.

He walked out of Louis' room and toward a room in his house he rarely used, but figured if Louis had discovered it by accident (he was still getting used to the massive house), that it would definitely be his favourite room, so he went there.

"You found the library." Harry said as he walked into the room, spotting Louis sitting in a chair with a book in his hand.

Louis looked up from the book, opened his mouth as if he were going to say something and then closed it again... before opening it again and saying,

"You know this is a first edition of the old man and the sea?"

"Yes, my high school english teacher gave it to me as a graduation present," Harry said before taking a seat next to Louis. "I'm sorry for shouting so loud at you before, it was extremely inconsiderate of you and the experiences you've had in past relationships."

"Thank you for apologising, I'm sorry for all the nasty stuff I said too."

"It's just frustrating that you don't see that you're the only person I am remotely interested in Louis. I mean that, I am completely wrapped around your finger, and I don't know how you did it but you did," Harry said "and also, I was under the impression we were fighting, but upon reflection I was gaslighting you, and that's not okay, you feelings are valid and I'm sorry for minimising them, so next time pull me up on it. Cause I don't want to do that to you."

Louis smiled at that and leaned in to kiss Harry.

"I appreciate that, I will pull you up on it next time," he said closing the book but keeping it in his hand "can I have this?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

"Of course, you'll love it way more than I ever would. I don't care for Orwell." Harry dismissed, waving his hands.

"This is Hemingway, Harry." Louis laughed.

"Him too."

"Do you know what Orwell wrote?" Louis raised a brow.

"To kill a mockingbird?" Harry said with an unsure tone, more of a question than an answer really.

"Harry!" Louis shook his head "that was Harper Lee, Orwell wrote 1984."

"Same thing."

"Not even remotely the same thing. At all,"Louis rolled his eyes playfully.  "Your parents spent god knows how much on a private education for you and clearly it did nothing."

Harry didn't care about classic literature, much to the dismay of his prestigious private school teachers, but if Louis was then he was going to read every damn classic there was. Maybe then he'd have less to talk about with... him.... Cause he would have talked it all out with Harry. Win, win.

"Come downstairs." Harry said standing up, holding his hand out for Louis to take.

"But it's cosy in here!" Louis protested but took harry's hand anyway.

The pair made their way downstairs, finding themselves sitting on the couch, two cups of tea (very kindly made by Zayn) sitting on the coffee table.

"So..." Harry said, pulling Louis closer to him "boyfriend?"

"What?" Louis asked, looking up at Harry.

"When we were in my office, you called me your boyfriend—"

"Harry I've been calling you my boyfriend for months." Louis dismissed.

"Oh," Harry said, his voice wavering a little bit "yeah, right, yeah." He nodded.

And then he remembered the whole reason Louis was even next to him in the first place. This was all fake. Eventually when the rumours die out completely and no one is really talking about him and Taylor in the same sentence, they'll have to stop whatever is going on between them (clearly they're not boyfriends according to Louis just now) and... well... then what?

"I've said something wrong haven't I?" Louis untucked himself from Harry's arm, turning to face him directly.

"No." Harry shook his head.

"H, look at me," Louis requested and Harry did "for this to work you have to talk to me, I don't know what the girls in the past have been like, but I can't stand when people don't communicate," he said "so... did I say something wrong?"

"N-" Harry began to say the word no again but he just sighed "you.. well I mean you kind of just shot me down there." He scratched the back of his neck.

Louis' eyes softened and he grabbed Harrys hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to dismiss you that harshly," he shook his head "I just don't want to move too fast and scare you because I know you're that kind of man and—"

"Louis, what do I keep telling you?"

"It's different with me." Louis repeated, mocking harrys voice with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"Hey!" Harry slapped Louis chest lightly, "I do not sound like that."

"Sure." Louis rolled his eyes.

"So you're my actual boyfriend now?" Harry asked, looking Louis right in the eyes.

"I am your actual boyfriend now." Louis confirmed. Harry smiled, pulling him in for a small kiss. It wasn't a kiss to initiate anything, but a small confirmation of the beginning of their relationship. Their relationship that definitely started way before this moment, but it was nice nonetheless.

"Do you actually want me to fire lorna, because I will, if that's what you want."

"No," Louis shook his head lightly "I don't know what got into me today, I'm not that kind of boyfriend, I don't want you to fire her."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, I was just upset," Louis nodded "what does her dad do?"

"He owns a law firm, a couple of them actually. He specialises with high profile cases, so extremely powerful people, celebrities that kind of thing. Saved my ass a couple of times."  Harry explained.

"What have you been in trouble over?" Giggled Louis, not being able to imagine harry getting himself into enough trouble to be sued over.

"A couple of things, I was street racing with friends when I was 17 which is extremely against the law but we were rich teenagers with Aston Martins, it was bound to happen," He said "other things with the company and investments and stuff it's not interesting, just could have gotten me into a lot of shit."

"Sometimes i forget you're a big scary rich man who's really powerful."

"You do?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah, because you're not that man when you're around me." Louis shrugged.

"I'm not ungrateful for growing up privileged, but somtimes I do hate the culture that comes with growing up in an elite family," Harry paused "...Like the people I went to school with, they're all assholes." Harry said shaking his head.

Louis could sense he was leaving something out, or that the last part wasn't really what he wanted to say, but he didn't want to pry. So instead he just asked,

"Are Niall and Zayn rich too?"

"Niall's dad was a singer, so yeah he's a bit of a nepotism baby, hate's admitting it out loud though" Harry nodded "and Zayns dad owns gourmet restaurants... so yeah, that's probably what they were doing in Eton."

"You went to Eton?"

"You didn't know that?"

"I knew you went to a private school, that I assumed before you told me, but I didn't know it was Eton." Louis said.

"Yeah, Eton, there was a Prince in my graduating class."

"Good lord Harold." Louis shook his head.

Harry just shrugged his shoulders in response, not quite sure what to say. He knew his and Louis' upbringings were completely different, he didn't need to ask to know that, at the risk of sounding like a spoiled brat, not many people had a similar upbringing to Harry. And he knew that. It was something that he was grateful for, but wasn't out of touch with, his mother had made sure of that. Both him and Gemma remained grounded, probably because of her own upbringing.

"What are your mum and dad like?" Louis asked, as if he read Harrys mind.

"I told you on our first date, my mothers an angel, she's the sweetest woman I know, my dad is well... old fashioned?"

"How old is he?"

"He's 63, my mum's 56."

"Is he mean?" Louis asked.

"He's not mean, he's just cold. I guess that's where I get it from," he said "they actually want to meet you."

"Me?" Louis asked.

"Well yeah obviously you." Harry laughed.

"Why?"

"Because you're my boyfriend? They must have seen everything in the papers."

"When?" Louis asked.

"No idea, probably soon."

"Was your dad born into wealth?" Louis asked after a moment of silence.

"Yes," Harry nodded "my mum wasn't though, she was quite poor growing up, my dads parents didn't want him to marry her because of it, but he did anyway."

"That's quite cute." Louis stated and Harry nodded.

"So what was your mum like? you don't speak about her much." Harry asked softly.

"She was very passionate," Louis said "that's one thing that got said about her a lot at her funeral, she just gave her all into everything. Wish she could have become a singer," he shook his head

"Is that where you get your stage fright from?" Harry asked softly.

"Yeah, probably. She was just the best, she loved everything, never had a bad word to say about anyone. She loved us all so much, wish the little ones knew that, she got sick not long after they were born, even when she was sick she never complained, always hated people making a fuss over her,"

"She sounds like you." Harry chuckled.

"Yeah, we were very similar. When i first started to get sick, I'll never forget how helpless she sounded, made me feel so guilty. There was one time, at Christmas, i locked myself in the bathroom after dinner and tried to throw up everything and she was outside the door sobbing, begging me to let her help me." Tears fell from Louis' eyes.

That's the thing about eating disorders, it effects everyone else around you just as much as it effects you. Louis' mum didn't know how to help him, because she was always so happy and full of life, it was such a foreign concept to her to be depressed or self conscious, and it was the one thing that actually made him want to get better. Seeing how upset it made his mum to see him unwell, even when she was unwell herself pushed him into recovery the first time.

"You're really strong, you know that right?" Harry said, taking Louis' hand in his own. Louis just shook his head.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are! I cant even imagine how hard your life's been, not even with your mum or anything like that, just in general. You've dealt with so much shit and you don't deserve any of it. I can see how hard you try with your anorexia, and it must be so difficult. I wish you could see yourself how I see you."

"What's so special about me? Like why did you like me so much?" Louis asked. And it was a genuine question, he coudlnt understand why Harry Styles would even bother with him.

"You're just so you," Harry said "like you're so unique and different, and I genuinely have never met anyone like you before, it would be foolish to let you go," He looked at Louis for a second, just to observe him. How he looked so naturally gorgeous all the time without even trying. "I like to listen to my body, and when i met you for the first time, I had never ever in my entire life felt the way I felt. And I wanted to feel it again, it's like a buzz. I cant describe it, but everything is so easy with you, I'm not playing a character or trying to seem like a big scary business man, I'm just me around you. I just feel like I know what I'm doing with you, because my body's telling me what to do."

**⚠️ smut warning !!! if ur uncomfy w/ smut you can skip to the next warning :))
also want to make clear cause ik some ppl r weirded out by cis het girls writing mlm smut (valid, btw) that i'm nonbinary and bi :p incase you guys thought it was strange**

"What's your body telling you to do now?" Louis asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Harry smirked and wiggled his eyebrows which Louis laughed at.

"You look like a pervert stop that."

"I want to do perverted things with you Mr Tomlinson."

"Ew never say that ever again or you're going nowhere near my dick."

"Okay fineeee," harry dragged out, pulling Louis in for a kiss. Less sweet than their previous ones, this one was heated. Harry hadn't had sex in ages and you could definitely tell. "Just out of curiosity," he said between kisses "what would I have to say to go near your dick?"

"Please can i see your dick?" Louis suggested as he pulled away.

"Please—"

"I was joking harry!" Louis laughed "just take me upstairs you idiot."

"Say no more." Harry jumped off the couch and swooped up Louis bridal style.

The walk to harry's room felt like it lasted both 3 hours and 3 seconds at the same time, Louis new that he was ready to have sex with Harry, in fact he had probably been ready for a long time, but he didn't want to bring it up incase Harry wasn't ready.

Harry placed Louis on the bed, and threw his suit jacket on the floor before climbing on top of Louis and, for lack of a better term, literally attacking his mouth.

Louis gripped Harry's hair quite hard, Harry letting out one of the most obscene moans he'd ever heard.

Their mouths moved in sync as the kisses become more wet, more sloppy... more hot. Louis had never been this turned on in his life.

"Take your shirt off." Louis said, pulling away breathlessly, moving his hand to harrys face. Harry obliged easily, taking his shirt off and throwing it with his discarded jacket.

"Louis you're going to have to take charge here cause I've never done this before." Harry panted before leaning down to suck on Louis' neck.

"You're a virgin?" Louis pouted, obviously joking because how ridiculous was the concept of one of the richest men in the world being a virgin?

"You know what i mean." Harry laughed from inside louis' neck.

"Have you got lube and a condom?" Louis asked and Harry pointed to his bedside draw. Louis reached over and opened it, grabbing a condom out of the box and some cherry flavoured lube.

"So do you want me to fuck you, or me talk you through fucking me? Cause I'm cool with either." Louis said, while holding the condom and looking down at Harry who was thinking intensely. After what felt like hours Harry responded.

"You fuck me." He said finally. Louis was surprised at that request, but he wasn't going to turn him down was he?

"Are you sure?" Louis double checked.

"Yeah I wanna see what it feels like." Harry nodded.

"Word of warning I'm quite dominant when i top is that okay?" Louis said and Harry nodded eagerly, silently saying yes that's so so okay.

Louis shook his head,

"No you have to use your words, Harry," He said "so I'll tell you again that I am about to fuck you so hard you might cry, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good boy." Louis smirked.

It hit Louis that he was A) about to top one of the richest men in the world and B) said rich man would do absolutely anything for him right now, so naturally he had to be a little bit of a tease

"Beg." Louis whispered into Harry's neck.

"What?" Harry breathed.

"You heard me. Beg for it." Louis demanded.

"Please Lou, I need you," Harry breathed "I want you so bad, please."

"Try harder." Louis smirked from on top of him, his hands travelling down to Harrys clothed bulge, palming him.

"Uh-" harry squirmed underneath him, clearly frustrated "Please Louis, I'm so hard I need you."

"You need me to what?"

"I need you to fuck me, please."

"Are you going to be good and not move?" Louis asked, while undoing harry's pants, looking up at him. Harry nodded. "Ah, ah, use your words."

"Yes I'll be good."

"You'll be good, what?"

"I'll be good Louis."

"Mmm," Louis thought for a second "Louis is a little boring don't you think? Try something else."

"I'll be good, Sir."

"Bingo," Louis said pulling Harrys pants (and his boxers down at the speed of lightning.

"God look at you." Louis breathed.

"Pretty?" Harry asked, his head a little spacey and floaty, not really sure what he was saying or why he was saying it, he was just doing whatever his body was telling him to do. And then it hit him.

He was on the verge of entering some kind of sub space, which was crazy because... he was Harry fucking Styles. He put women in sub space, he never even do much as thought he would enter it himself. He was one of the richest men in the country, the biggest name in business, and here he was being dommed by the man he was in love with. Imagine telling 17 year old Harry any of this.

"Very pretty," Louis agreed. "Hey look at me," He said sternly and Harry snapped his eyes toward Louis' "what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

"Good, because when you're backs to this bed you don't think. You don't need to. Lie down and look pretty that's all you need to do, got it?" Harry nodded "Words."

"Yes sir." Harry smiled dumbly.

"Good boy," Louis smiled, not a soft smile though, the furthest thing from "I'm going to open you up a little bit, okay?" Louis said, squeezing a bit of lube onto his fingers.

"Yes please." Harry nodded.

Louis pushed one finger into Harry, pumping it in and out, and while Harry was letting out tiny little breathy moans he knew that he hadn't found what he was looking for yet, so he added a second one, curving his fingers up a little bit while also moving them in an out at a painfully slow pace.

"Oh my god!" Harry screamed. Bingo.

Louis smirked up at him, his ego getting insanely higher after realising he had made Harry Styles scream like that.

"Louis please just fuck me." Harry whined, squirming around on the bed.

"Not done playing with you yet." Louis smiled, adding a third finger.

"Oh my— Louis!" Harry moaned, his lips party so beautifully that Louis had to place a very messy kiss onto them.

"You're so perfect." Louis complimented, which made Harry blush.

"Only f'you." Harry smiled up at him.

Louis couldn't wait any longer, he had to fuck harry, like right now. He ripped the condom wrapper open with his teeth, sliding it on to his achingly hard cock.

"You can still back out baby, are you sure you want this?" Louis asked.

"Yes." Harry squirmed from underneath him.

"Are you sure?"

"Louis jus' fuck me!" Harry whined.

As Louis sunk deeper and deeper into Harry the only thing he could think about was the fact that he was getting Harry to make the most obscene and quite frankly, pornographic moans. He was going to leave this interaction with the most inflated ego of any man ever.

"Oh my god you're so tight, you might as well be a virgin." Louis moaned.

"M' not a virgin." Harry protested from underneath him.

"Harder!" Harry screamed, clearly over how slow Louis was pumping in and out of him.

"If you insist," Louis smirked and pulled out just enough to where he only had his tip inside Harry, and then slammed back into him.

"OH MY GOD!" Harry screamed and threw his head back.

"I'm gonna ruin you, you know that right?" Louis said as he hit Harrys prostate repeatedly "gonna make sure this hole is so used that it's too loose for anyone but me."

"Whatever you want sir." Harry smiled up from under him, clearly deep in sub space to say anything else.

Louis pulled out of Harry, and flipped him so Harry was now on his knees, Louis fucking him from behind.

"I can feel those cogs in that pretty head of yours turning, what did I tell you about thinking?" Louis asked, pulling on harry hair and manipulating his head to turn to he was now looking at him.

"Not to." Harry moaned.

"Why not?" Louis stopped moving and Harry whined in protest.

"Hey, don't be a brat," Louis said, snaking harry's ass rather hard to get his point across "I asked you a question." Louis looked at him sternly.

"Because I don't need to when my backs on the bed." Harry repeated what Louis said earlier.

"Yeah, so stop it, listen to me when I give you a direct command."

"Yes sir," harry breathed, while in sub space harry wasn't really in control of his thoughts, he was controlled by complete desire. Which is why he requested the following thing without even thinking about it,

"Slap me." He moaned.

"What was that angel?" Louis asked.

"Slap me. Hard."

"Ask nicely and I'll think about it." Louis said, flipping the pair of them expertly, so harry was on his back again.

"Slap me, please sir, I've been thinking too much when you asked me not to, I deserve it." Louis grinned above him, his thrusts nor his rhythm even letting up.

"Look up at me then darling." Louis said and harry moved his gaze from looking at Louis cock from moving in and out of him to Louis' eyes. He was met with a sharp smack to the side of his face that stung in the best way possible. He let lout a scream of pleasure, that he was positive Zayn definitely heard.

"Did you like that pretty boy?" Louis asked and Harry nodded. "Words, or you'll get another one, did you like that angel?" Harry looked up mischievously at Louis before nodded again.

He was met with another smack to the side of his cheek, and Louis was met with another ear piercing moan.

"Brat." Louis spat, before thrusting into Harry extra hard, slamming into his prostrate.

"Not a brat." Harry said stubbornly.

"You are a brat, only brats push limits like that," Louis shook his head.

"Meanie." Harry said.

"Oh I'm mean am I?" Louis smirked.

"Uh huh." Harry nodded.

"Okay." Louis shrugged, changing their position so Harry was now on top, but it was like Harry was made for this, instantly knowing how to move.

Harry bounced on top of him, moving his hips in the most beautiful way possible and Louis was trying his hardest to not moan.

Harry caught on quickly to what Louis was doing, because he was looking right in his eyes and he bounced on top of him quicker.

"Louis!" Harry protested.

"What?" Louis raised his eyebrows.

"You're not moanin'" Harry pouted.

"Oh that? That's cause I'm mean remember."

"M'sorry, you're not mean." Harry smiled "kay?"

"Tell I'm the best person you've ever fucked and I'll take over." Louis said seriously.

"Of course you're the best." Harry smiled and Louis just couldn't say no to that face, so he grabbed Harrys hips to steady him, before thrusting in and out, the pair of them screaming at the top of their lungs.

Harry had no idea sex could feel this good.

As Harry's bounces became more erratic and Louis' breathing became shaky Louis realised he wasn't going to last much longer. "I'm gonna cum angel." And Harry bounced up and down on him.

"Ah, me, uh, me too." Harry breathed, throwing his head back.

"You first, I'm a gentleman." But harry shook his head, stubborn even when he was in sub space. "That wasn't a question baby, come." His grip tightened on harry's hips. He said and Harry couldn't hold it any longer, cumming all over Louis's stomach and his own with a shaky moan.

As he felt Louis pulsate inside him, he realised he had one more request,

"In my mouth." Was all he could say.

"You want me to cum in your mouth?" Louis asked from under him.

"Yes please, wanna taste you." Harry nodded, shaking his hair out of his eyes. God had Louis died and gone to heaven?

"Jump off than dollface, get on your knees on the floor." Harry did as he was told, jumping off of Louis and kneeling down on the floor. Louis scrambled to stand in front of him, wrapping his hand around his aching cock, thinking he was going to have to stroke himself for at least a little while, but when he was met with Harry kneeling on the floor and his tongue hanging out he came pretty instantly.

** ⚠️ smut over, love y'all !! Xx

The pair cleaned up, (and by "pair" the narrator would like you to know that Louis obviously cleaned the both of them up and the narrator would also not recommend anyone in sub space cleaning themselves up, nor anyone who identifies as a dom letting their sub clean themselves up... that's not very nice).

"Are u sure you don't want a bath angel?" Louis asked and Harry shook his head, a lazy smile smeared on his face.

"Jus' want to sleep," Harry smiled, cuddling further into Louis "love you." He said before dozing off.

Louis knew he was coming down from sub space, anyone with eyes could see Harry was extremely fucked out, so he tried to ignore that.  He probably didn't mean it.

Louis woke up before Harry the next morning, deciding it was better if he let him sleep in a little longer, so he swung his legs off of the bed and followed the smell of whatever Harry's amazing cooks were making.

Zayn was already awake, typing on his phone not noticing Louis standing opposite to him over the kitchen island.

"Zayn!" Louis said loudly, causing Zayn to jump.

"Fucking hell Louis!" Zayn panted "you and H both need to stop doing that."

Harry walked down sleepily, not even 10 minutes later, with a limp that made Louis smirk. He was proud what could he say?

"That was never you getting fucked like a whore last night was it Harold?" Zayn asked through a sip of his coffee.

"Excuse me?" Harry darted his eyes to Zayn.

"You heard me," Zayn chuckled. "The whole house heard you last night. Didn't know you had it in you Lou." Zayn smiled to Louis who just smiled wide.

"What I do with my boyfriend his none of your business Zanyie boy."

"Boyfriend? Since when?"

"Since like 10 minutes before he got fucked like a whore." Louis said nonchalantly.

"I am not a whore!"

"Sure you're not baby." Louis kissed him on the lips.

"You sounded like one last night," Zayn rolled his eyes. "You have a meeting with the investors of the company today, so start get an ice pack cause you can't be limping like that today." Zayn tutted, Harry just stuck his middle finger up but walked to the freezer anyway.

Louis and Harry weren't alone together after that until 1pm that day, after Harry had finished his meeting and Zayn had gone out for his lunch.

"I'm telling you Louis it was so embarrassing!" Harry put his head in his hands, shaking his head but still laughing.

"What do you want me to say?" Louis chuckled "I'm sorry I'm good at sex?"

What the pair were referring to was the fact that not one, not 2, and not 3 but 4 employees had pointed out Harrys limp.

"Yes actually," Harry rolled his eyes lifting his head up "I hate you."

"Well you told me you loved me last night so I know you're lying." Louis rolled his eyes.

But Harry didn't find that part very funny.

His hand snapped over his mouth as Louis immediately regretted even telling Harry he had said it. What the fuck happened to ignoring it Louis?

Harry scrambled out of his desk chair, his fight or flight kicking in, he wanted nothing more than to run from this office and hide in a stock room where he could cry in peace.

"Harry do not fucking leave right now are you insane?" Louis asked incredulously. Reaching for Harrys hand and pulling him down onto the couch next to him.

"I have to because I have never said those words to anyone before and I'm," harry breathed, well tried to, but as Louis could tell he was having a panic attack right "I- I'm having a bit of a nervous breakdown." Harry said standing up.

"Okay harry sit down and breathe, breathe in for seven seconds, hold it for two and breathe out for 11 seconds," Louis said "7 in, 11 out, 7 in 11 out." Louis coxed him through it was Harry sat on the couch, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, shaking like a leaf.

Harry looked up, his eyes burning into Louis, he looked so vulnerable like his skin was on backwards and Louis could see his heart right in front of him. He placed his hand on Harrys, squeezing tight as if to tell him it was okay.

"I've never said that before, to anyone, ever." Harry repeated.

"Why?"

"I've never felt that way, so I never said it." He shrugged.

"Look you were fucked out of your mind, you probably didn't mean it" Louis said.

Harry looked at him, his eyes glazing over... he was about to cry.

"I meant it." He whispered, as a tear fell from his right eye.

Louis nodded.

"Please say it back Louis, I am so scared, I'm so so scared."

"I love you," Louis said, kissing the tears away that were forming in Harrys cupids bow. "you don't need to be scared."

"I do because you have all of me now, I have no walls up, I have no defence against you, and what if one day you just decide you don't want me any more."

"Where's that come from? Harry I am in love with you, you don't just decide to leave someone you're in love with one day because you're bored and need a bit of drama, that's absurd."

"I feel like," Harry paused to wipe his tears "I feel like you're too good to be true, like your presence in my life is like whatever powers may be fucking with me. And all those girls I hurt because I felt like it, I cheated on, I lied to, I've left just because they don't entertain me anymore, it feels like you're karma for all of that," he shook his head "like in this relationship I am those girls and you just have the power to throw me away when you decide this is too much for you." He shrugged .

"I'd never do that Harry, never ever," Louis shook his head "Okay you've made some mistakes in the past when it comes to relationships, but I'm not about to hold that above your head, I'm sorry if anything I've done or said had made it seem any different. I'm not those girls, as long as you don't do any of that to me you're okay."

"Okay." Harry agreed.

"I never took for you for a submissive y'know," Louis said once Harry had calmed down. "Was a little surreal seeing you in sub space."

"I didn't think I was," Harry said quickly "but it's different with you," he shrugged "I kind of just do whatever you tell me to."

"Did it feel good?"

"Felt so good." Harry smiled.

"God I'm gonna have so much fun with you." Louis chuckled.

"I didn't take you for someone so dominant." Harry commented.

"Only when it comes to sex, I like to be in control, I guess comes from being with Josh and having that control taken away from me," He shrugged "and for the record, I'm a switch."

"So I could dom you?" Harry smirked and Louis barked a laugh.

"I'd like to see u try dollface, you were so comfortable subbing, don't think you could," Louis chuckled "that reminds me, I remember Zayn saying something about you not liking kinky sex and finding it weird."

"That man likes to think he knows everything about but he doesn't. I've never called it weird, just Zayn is into some... strange things." Harry dismissed.

"God him and Liam are a match made in heaven then." Louis chuckled.

"Like us." Harry smiled up at Louis.

"We're better." Louis winked.

"I love you." Harry looked at Louis directly in his eyes.

"I love you too."

And in that moment Harry had realised that all the times Gemma would tell him "you'll know when you know" in response to him ranting to her about his girlfriends and how they would always say I love you to him and he wouldn't say it back, that she was right.

You know when you know, you feel it before you even recognise it as love. You feel it through your whole body, through your soul. You couldn't mistake this feeling. It wasn't a case of "maybe I feel it, maybe I don't".

Since meeting Louis, Harrys perspective on love and relationships had done a complete 180.

Even looking in his eyes right now, those stupidly beautiful blue eyes, Harry just knew. He knew Louis was the love of his life and he knew that he would never feel this way about another person again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 12.2K 42
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has to take him to the hospital with the fear...
13.9K 412 8
Louis Tomlinson - 16 year old rape victim who is now pregnant with a baby boy. He's ashamed because he feels he won't find anyone who will love him w...
40.4K 959 39
If you're gonna hate like everyone else, Fuck off and stop reading now. A few years back sweet Niall 'came out of the closet' if that's what you want...
94.3K 4.4K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...