Road To You - MEWGULF AU (COM...

By lemonjunkxx

Gulf Kanawut has been in love with his best friend, Mew Suppasit, since they were in high school. Sadly, Mew... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
not an update
Epilogue
NEW AU Announcement!!
100k Views?!?!?!

Chapter 17

13.9K 648 215
By lemonjunkxx

P'Mew is acting weird lately.

He seems... more caring?

I mean he really takes care of me since high school that's why I fell for him in the first place.

But ever since the dinner at the restaurant, he became more caring, affectionate and attentive to detail.

Just like now...

"Phi, let me carry some of the shopping bags. That looks heavy." I said while I looked at him, carrying 4 shopping bags at each hand.

"I'm good. It's not heavy. We're almost at the hotel room anyway. So, let's drop this before we go to the flower fields. I booked a photographer and we'll meet him in the lobby in a bit, Okay?" P'Mew said.

"Okay, Phi."

We went inside the room. P'Mew took the bags to the living room while I went to the bedroom to get my bag before we left for Bollenstreek.

"Gulfie? Don't take your bag with you. Can you just bring all the important things, the things that you really need, put it in my bag and bring the bag here please?"

I did what he asked me to do and went to the living room.

"Let's go, Phi."

"Okay. Give me the bag. I'll carry it."

"But--"

"No buts. Let's leave, the photographer is waiting for us in the lobby already." He took the bag from me, took my hand and we went outside to meet the photographer.

---

"The pictures turned out to be nice, don't you think?" P'Mew asked while he's looking at it through his phone. We are on the train, on our way to Paris.

"Yes, Phi. Thank you for hiring a photographer for us" I said, I can feel myself blush.

"I like this. This is my favorite. I'll have this printed and post it on our room's wall." He smiled at me while showing the picture.

It was a picture of us, Him carrying me bridal style while we smile at each other, surrounded by the flower field.

It's beautiful. We look like we are so in love. I wish we really are.

Unless???

"Gulf? Gulfie?" P'Mew said.

"Oh. Sorry, Phi. Were you saying something?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Are you okay?" He asked and I can see concern in his eyes.

What's wrong with him?

"I'm okay, Phi.  Just a bit sleepy." I said and pretended to yawn.

"Awww. You're tired? Come here, love." He grabbed me on my waist and put my head against his chest. I tried getting away but he tightened his grip on me.

"Tsk. Just sleep, okay? Don't move too much. You have motion sickness. I know you took your medicine, but that's not a guarantee." He said and I stopped fighting.

I can hear his heartbeat and it calmed me down. Within seconds, I drifted off to sleep.

--

Paris. Ah, The City of Love.

The same city where I cried my heart out and almost drank myself to death.

I came back with vengeance. 

Hey, Paris. Do you see this wonderful man, beside me? This is the same guy I cried about 4 years ago. Guess what? He's now my husband.  Hah!

Wait, what the hell am I doing?

"Phi, you should stop carrying my things for me, I'm not pregnant and you're not my butler." I said.

"But you're my husband, so no. I'll keep on doing this." He walked past me carrying our luggage with at least 3 hotel staff behind him carrying the other boxes and bags where the things we bought for our family were.

We stayed silent inside the elevator and went inside the suite once we arrived.

"Get some rest and I'll fix our things. Wash up before going to bed, okay?" P'Mew said.

"Phi, You don't have to do that. Can we.. Can we talk?" I asked him.

"Not now. I can see in your face that you're tired so we'll just do it some other time, okay? Now go wash and do not go to bed dirty. You know I hate that, right?" P'Mew while he pushed me inside the bathroom.

--

We are walking down the streets in Paris, taking each other's pictures and having a good time.

We went to beautiful places here like Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, Arc De Triomphe and ate at different restaurants for the past 3 days.

Everything was smooth sailing but I really want to know the reason for his sudden change. 

Don't get me wrong, he is so sweet and I love it. But, why now? Why just now? Is this all an act or something?

I was busy thinking about this that I didn't notice when he stopped and was staring at a big wall that has scribbles of the word "I love you" in different languages.

Awww. The wall of love.
The last time I was here, I was glaring at this wall with a beer can in my left hand, drunk in broad daylight.

I chuckled to myself.

"Why are you laughing, Gulfie?" P'Mew asked.

"Nothing, Phi. I remembered something. It's just that last time I was here, I was crying my heart out in this very spot while drinking." I chuckled.

"So, you went here when you were heart broken?" He asked.

"Yes, Phi." I nodded.

He was just staring at the wall silently then he turned his head and asked. "Who broke your heart?"

"It was a love I kept all these years. I really thought that I'd be okay if the person I love wouldn't know but when something happened at the hospital, it made me realize that life is short and I just wanted to confess at that time. So, I mustered up all the courage I had in me and planned the confession" I said while looking at the wall, not bothering to stare at him.

"So when you confessed,  he rejected you?" P'Mew asked, I can sense that he is looking at me. But I can't look at him right now.

"Worse, I never get to do it because I was a few days late. The day I tried confessing, he said he loves someone else. He started dating someone by then." I sighed.

"Then I realized, maybe it wasn't really meant to be. Maybe, he only saw me as a friend and I shouldn't break that type of friendship. So I tried moving on, I got really sad by that time but I don't have time for breakdowns. I'm a doctor and Doctors need to save lives. So I continued on with my life, trying to ignore that I'm hurting and just do what I'm supposed to do." I can feel my eyes tearing up.

"There was this one day that I woke up and I just feel… empty. But I told myself, 'Gulf, stop being stupid. This is just a broken heart from an unrequited love, a person who doesn't want and need you. No one dies because of this so you need to get your shit together. Wash up and go to the hospital where they need you.' So I got up, then prepared for work that day." I wiped away a tear.

"Then when I was on my way to the hospital, I saw them. They were on the sidewalk, probably about to cross the street. She was laughing, maybe because of something that he said, then she leaned in to kiss him. I felt my world crumble when I saw it. Then suddenly I can't breathe. Then I thought to myself, 'No, this is killing me. I need to leave. I need to get out.' I turned the car, called the hospital saying that I can't go to work and went home, packed all the things I needed and left for the airport." I chuckled while tears fell down my face.

"I am deeply hurting. When I was here, I even thought of not going back to Thailand anymore. Just the thought of landing in Thailand and not being able to reach his door killed me. My emotions are so unstable at that time that I'm sure if I go home after 2 days, I'd die if I see him or if I ever see him again. So, I stayed outside Thailand for almost 2 weeks and when I got the courage to move on with my life, I went back." I smiled at him.

He was just staring at the wall again and asked me..

"Do you still love him?"

"Yes, Phi." I said.

Silence.

"And that person is me, right?" He asked.

Wait. What?

"N-No! What are you talking about?" I am panicking.

"Liar." He said while he pulled me close to him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his face close to mine.

"And here I thought all these years I am making my intentions clear as day." He stared into my eyes.

"From the start, you were a risk I willingly took. After all this time, I'm just shocked that you cannot see what the people around us have been seeing. " He grazed his thumb on my lips then he sighed.

"Oh Gulf Kanawut-Suppasit. What will I do with you?"

Then he kissed my lips.
Here in Paris. 
In front of a lot of people.
In front of this wall of love.

And somehow, that was everything.

--

The end.

Nah, I'm just kidding. 🤣🤣✌✌

Things will be more complicated on the next chapters.

See you ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.6K 30
Gulf has always been shy and meek. He had hard time expressing himself. Then he met Mew Suppasit, his father's friend's son. He connected to him and...
138K 7.6K 42
Mr. Suppasit the owner and chairman of Jongcheveevat Industry wants his son, Mew Suppasit to get married soon but his son is not interested in marria...
104K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
3.6K 256 2
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...