We have the power

By wowzars19

Normani, Dinah, Camila, Ally and Lauren. 5 girls who go on 1 field trip to the museum of power, superhero pow... More

Group up
Dont trust the ring.
Your Powers.
Hideout
First fight
New girl
Brought this
Deal
Were going to find her
I missed you
Dosent look well
Be a friend
The spark
Transformation
Back to School
School Shooting
Our wolf
Training
Fireball
The end?
Sequel

Intro.

852 13 6
By wowzars19

HEY GUYS!

I HAD THIS REALLY WEIRD DREAM ABOUT THIS SO I DECIDED TO ADD THE 5H GIRLS AND MAKE IT INTO A WATPAD STORY🙂

LETS MEET THE CAST/ CHARACTERS:

Ally Brooke, 18 (Senior):

Background story: Ally is a hot nerd, she's always at the library studying by herself staying focus. Many people notice her, but she likes to keep to herself. She's nice and is very friendly, just doesn't like too. Her family's story is very ancient history, she never shares with anyone.

Dinah Jane, 17 (Junior):

Background story: Dinah, captain of the basketball team and a lesbian thats out of the closet. She acts like a fuckboi with many girls but is sweet to one. Normani Kordei. Who keeps on turning her down. Dinah is a popular player and well known.

Lauren Jauregui, 17 (Junior):

Background story: Lauren, a closeted bisexual girl who is into computers. She carries around her laptop with her everywhere, people say she's a hacker. She has her eyes for one specific girl, but is never able to talk to her. Lauren has a good memory along with a good mindset. She is a hot computer nerd basically who people see her around often always crushing.

Camila Cabello, 17 (Junior):

Background story: Camila, a sweet caring clumsy teenage girl. Camila is always seen helping out the elders or volunteering at the school. Camila is also a closeted lesbian but has no love interest. Everyone loves Camila and can always count on her. She's friends with everyone and well known.

Normani Kordei, 18 (Senior):

Background story: Normani, a cheerleader who loves to go out and party. She likes to be different from everyone else on the team but she still loves them. She is a closeted bisexual as well, she defends herself and is very confident about herself.

THOSE ARE OUR MAIN CHARACTERS FROM THE STORY! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO EXCITING 🕺 MAKE SURE TO READ THE BACKGROUND STORIES TO BE CAUGHT UP WITH HALF OF THEIR LIFE STORIES.

Now let's begin this story,

Shall we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 16.8K 28
Y/N was diagnosed with selective mutism when she was nine years old. The only one that she has been able to talk to out loud has been her best friend...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
91.6K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
90K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...