𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 58 - The Match

796 18 5
By thethinkingpen

"Harry, you ready?" I asked while I knocked on his door.

"I'll be out in a sec" he yelled from inside and I went back to the common room.

I was reading when I heard him come down.

"That wasn't a second, Harry" I said as I put my books in my bag and we went to Dumbledore's office.

"Ah, yes. Have a seat" Dumbledore said and we sat across his desk.

"Sir, the prophecy that I had, said, 'Neither one can live, while the other survives', so at the end, one of us has to kill the other" Harry said and I looked at the orb in my hand.

"Yes, I'm afraid that it's true" Dumbledore said sadly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked looking at me.

"The same reason you saved Sirius, the same reason your friends helped you" Dumbledore replied and I looked up.

"Then why does my prophecy say that I will be the one to kill him?" I asked as I handed him the orb.

"Because when the Seer predicted Harry's future, you hadn't jumped in front of him, to save him. No one knew you would do that" he replied as he studied the orb and listened to the prophecy.

"What about the dark-" I asked and he cut me off.

"I don't worry about that; you can control it. I have never seen darkness in you. Not that much" he replied as he looked up.

"So, there is?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course, everyone has darkness within themselves. You can only see light through darkness" he said smiling a little.

"If I have to make a conclusion, then I'll say that Harry will help you defeat the Dark Lord, while you and only you will kill the Dark Lord" he said and I looked at Harry. He gave me an apologetic smile.  

Harry and I left his office and were walking back to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"So, you and Malfoy?" he asked and I looked at him, blushing.

"Well, maybe. I'm not quite sure what we are. Because after that match, him and I had a big fight, we made up when I was back from the Ministry. I guess, like we never knew if we were broken up or not" I said putting an arm through his.

"Well, if he makes you happy" he said and I smiled.

"Very" I said and we entered the Hall. I looked at Draco, he smiled at me. But his smile soon faded when he saw how Harry and I had our arms crossed. I pulled out my arm and put them in the air, gesturing that I forgot.

He smirked and mouthed, 'Good girl' I rolled my eyes at him and went to the Gryffindor Table. We had breakfast and everything seemed to be normal. Everyone was laughing and joking around.

But one thing was very different, everyone knew who I was, risking my identity being known to Voldemort. Pretty much, everyone knew how I was, so a few talked to me, while the others were scared to. Everyone knew what had happened at the Ministry, how I jumped to save Harry, so a lot of people were very nice, plus the DA told the others how I taught them to defend themselves, so that earned me good. Though a lot of people were scared. Especially the first and second years. I liked being intimidating but of course not to children.

To quote Dumbledore from Year 1, 'Whatever happened between us at the Ministry is a secret, so naturally the whole school knows'

Surprisingly, the news of me and Draco hadn't been around the school.

After breakfast, the 5th years waited there for our OWLs. Hermione and I finished pretty quickly and so did Draco. We handed our papers in and I was walking out with Hermione, when Harry approached us from my right, while Draco approached us from my left.

"Can I talk to you, Olivia?" they said together.

"Shove off, Scarhead" Draco said and I glared at him.

"Play nicely, Draco" I said and looked at Harry.

"What is it, Harry?" I asked and he sighed and looked at Draco and back at me and said, "Since there's a ball-"

"No!" Draco yelled and I looked at him, "I am going to ask her to the ball. She'll go with me" he completed and looked at Hermione.

"She'll go with me, if she wants" Harry said and I rolled my eyes at the boys.

You could see the difference between them. They were polar opposites. Draco ordered while Harry requested.

"Boys!" I said and they stopped quarrelling and looked at me.

"Since the both of you asked me at the same time. I'm gonna make a deal, because Harry's my best friend and Draco... Well, Draco, I wanna say... boyfriend" I said and he blushed.

"I don't want to hurt either of you, so you have the Quidditch match tomorrow, since you're both the seekers, the match depends on you" I said and they listened carefully.

"Whoever catches the snitch and wins the match, wins the date" I completed and Draco smirked.

"Don't even bother, Potter. She's already mine and she is gonna be my date" he said and came closer to me, pecked my cheek and walked away.

"Yeah, bye to you too" I said as he walked away, he laughed and waved his hand in the air.

Hermione, Harry and I went back to the common room to finally sit in peace and not worry about anything. The minute we entered the common room, an angry looking Ron waited for me.

"Ron!" I said as I tried to sound casual but failed.

"You weren't in your dorm last night" he said as we all sat down.

"And?"

"Where were you?" he asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Erm, in the library"

"Don't you dare lie" he said and I looked at Hermione.

"Malfoy's"

"How long has it been going on?" he asked and I pursed my lips.

"After Christmas break" I said and he scoffed.

"What? It's not like I hid it from everyone" I blurted out from the fear of Ron's glare.

"Shit" I mumbled as I realized I sold out the twins.

"Who knew?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No one"

"Olivia" he said sternly.

"Fred and George" I said and covered my face with my hands.

"I'm gonna kill them, when we get back at the Burrow" he said huffing angrily.

"No, you won't" I said and I snuggled next to him. I knew he wouldn't be that angry, when I was being this cute.

"Damn you, Liv" he said and hugged me back.

We sat there till tea time and went back. Draco was nowhere to be seen, while Harry was with us.

Everyone was staring at me, while Parkinson looked like she would kill me. Her look made me realize that the school knows about me and Draco.

I excused myself, when I saw Draco at the gate talking to his captain.

"Excuse me, Jackson. Can I steal Draco for a minute?" I asked and he nodded.

I pulled us away from the gate and I asked, "Did you tell anybody that we're dating?"

"Yes, I have no self-control and I didn't just tell anybody but the whole bloody school" he said sarcastically.

"No need to be sarcastic" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I'm not being sarcastic. I literally have no self-control and I told everyone that we're dating" he said coming closer to me and kissing me.

"Get a room" someone shouted and I giggled.

"I'm gonna go back" I said and he nodded.

"I'll see you after dinner?" he asked gripping his broom.

I nodded and went back in.

We were sitting and talking when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was a first-year girl.

"Hello sweetheart" I said as I sipped tea. She looked tensed talking to me but when I said sweetheart she quickly calmed down.

"What's your name?" I asked her as she sat next to me.

"Ileana" she said and I smiled.

"Some of us heard that you sing very well, and since we're first years, we have heard you just once. Could you sing for us?" she asked sweetly and handed me a guitar.

"Yes, of course. And look you made arrangements" I said taking the guitar from her.

I turned around and a circle quickly formed around me. I smiled and closed my eyes and started singing.

A/N – Please play 'I get to love you'

One look at you
My whole life falls in line
I prayed for you
Before I called you mine

Oh, I can't believe it's true sometimes

I get to love you
It's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you
It's a promise I'm making to you
Whatever may come your heart I will choose
Forever I'm yours, forever I do
I get to love you
I get to love you

The way you love
It changes who I am
I am undone
I thank God once again

Oh, I can't believe it's true sometimes

I get to love you
It's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you
It's a promise I'm making to you
Whatever may come your heart I will choose
Forever I'm yours, forever I do

I get to love you
I get to love you
I get to love you
I get to love you

And they say love is a journey
I promise that I'll never leave
When it's too heavy to carry
Remember this moment with me

I get to love you
I get to love you
I get to love you

I finished the song, thinking only about Draco. I opened my eyes and saw him sitting at his table, with his elbows on the table, while his palms held his face. He was staring at me in awe.

Everyone started clapping and she hugged me.

"Did you like it, sweetheart?" I asked and she nodded into the hug.

We all continued to sit in the Great Hall, since there was nothing else to do.

After dinner, I went to the Astronomy Tower to read. I was sitting near the railing when I saw someone fly. It was Draco.

"Draco" I called him and he looked to where the voice came from. When he turned around to the Tower, I waved and ushered him to come here.

"What are you doing? I didn't see you after tea" I said and he was still in the air.

"I was just practicing for tomorrow" he said and winked.

"Weren't you practicing before and during lunch as well?" I asked and he nodded.

"Then that's it, come on" I said as I pulled his sleeve and gestured him to sit next to me.

He flew in and climbed off his broom and sat next to me.

"So, what are you reading now?" he asked and I waved up my book.

"I have that too"

"It's yours only, love" I said as I turned a page.

"Oh!" he said and scooted closer to me and put his head in my lap. I put a hand on his chest, while still reading.

"I like the sound of it" he said referring to when I called him 'love'.

"Mhm" I said again, ignoring his comment and continuing to read the book.

"Jeez, you can't take a hint, can you?" he said as he snatched the book off of my hands and placed it beside me.

I was playing with his hair and he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked and he smiled.

"What?" I asked again dragging the words.

"Nothing, you're pretty" he said making me blush.

Draco and I spend few hours there till curfew.

"Meet me in the prefect's bathroom in 10. Password's 'Pine fresh'" he said and walked towards the dungeons.

Alright, since we're going to the bathroom and he hasn't showered yet, so that means we'll be showering. I don't want to shower as I already did, but I'll join him in the tub. Mione always said that the bathroom is great.

I thought to myself and walked up to my dorm. I picked up my bathing suit and grabbed a bag.

"Where are you going?" Ginny asked and I turned around.

"Er..." I said shyly, my face turning red.

"Just Draco's room, I seem to spend nights there anyway. And plus, Draco's clothes are too big for me" I lied as I pushed my bathing suit inside my bag.

"See you tomorrow" I said and quickly left the room before the girls could bombard me with questions.

I went to the bathroom and whispered the password. The door opened and I went in. Draco was still not there, so I looked around the bathroom.

The room only made me wish that I was a prefect. Hermione was right. It was mesmerizing. There were stalls with toilets in it on one side of the room. In the middle of the room was a huge swimming pool like tub with bath taps surrounding it. Hundreds of taps surrounded the tub, with 4 colored jewels.

I couldn't wait for Draco. I quickly turned on all the taps in order for it to fill faster. The tub filled with water in remarkably faster time. There were soap bubbles and foam on the top. I changed into my suit and jumped in.

The minute the warm water hit my body, I felt calm. I was in the water when I heard the door open.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Montgomery – the savior" Parkinson sneered as she walked near the tub.

"What do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes and annoyed at the fact that she ruined some wonderful time.

"Last time I checked, you're not a prefect" she said and I smirked when I heard Draco come in.

"Last time I checked; you're not wanted here" Draco said as he came from behind her.

"Oh, Drakie. I can join you guys" she said going closer to Draco, "I wouldn't mind a threesome" she completed and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh honey" I said as I walked out of the tub, the water still dripping from my body. I saw Draco's eyes fill with lust and hunger, when he saw me in the suit. I looked at him and winked.

"Even if you wore your laciest bra, and were on all your fours, he still wouldn't want you" I said as I folded my hands over my chest.

"Damn!" I heard Draco say while Parkinson huffed and left the room.

I walked up to Draco and kissed him. He spanked my ass and said, "You're hot when you're witty" he said and I laughed.

"Let's go, the water's warm" I said and he stripped to his boxers and we jumped into the water.

We played around for a while in the water, kissing and hugging and jumping in and out of the water.

Warning - Short Smut

"So, what are you wearing at the ball?" he asked and I looked at him.

"I don't know" I said as I placed my hands around his neck while his went around my waist.

"We'll be going shopping tomorrow" I said as I kissed his neck.

"Come on. You need to rest; you have to play tomorrow" I said pulling away when I heard him moan.

"Ah, you fucking tease" he said as he pulled me back and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss.

He didn't waste another minute to deepen the kiss. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I happily gave him and his tongue explored my mouth.

I bit his lip to which he moaned and I tangled my hands in his hair, when he started kissing me on my neck. He sucked on my sweet spot, leaving hickeys there. And all over my chest.

He untied the knot that was in front of my suit.

"Soo fucking beautiful" he said as he ripped the suit off of my body. I chuckled and spoke, "Not better than you, Malfoy" removing his boxers.

He looked at me for permission and I nodded. He pushed himself into me, making my back arch and my grip on his shoulders tighten.

"Fuck, you're so tight, princess" he said and I kissed his neck, making him groan.

"Shit, Draco" I moaned when he picked up the pace. Within a few more thrusts, I felt a knot in my stomach tighten.

"Close, are we?" he asked as he kissed me.

"Yes" I said and he smirked into my lips.

"Cum for me then princess" he said as he bit my earlobe. I released myself all over his cock and he came in my pussy.

"Always so loud, aren't you?" he asked smirking and I caught up on my breathing.

We spent a few more hours before he went back to his dorm, while I went to mine.

The next day, we went to the grounds and I excused myself to go the Slytherin Locker room, to see Draco.

I went in and I called him. He came running to me and kissed my forehead.

"What's up, darling?" he asked and I pulled his quidditch uniform and kissed him.

"That was for luck" I said and winked.

"Please win. To be honest I don't want to go with Harry" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Right, so you don't wanna go with him but will still make us fight for you" he said and I giggled.

"I know what you'll say" he said before I could speak, "Ooh, I don't wanna hurt his feelings" he said mimicking me with a high voice and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't sound like that" I said pouting a little.

"Alright, I got to go" he said and I walked back to the stands.

Jordan was hyping up the game, when Madam Hooch arrived on the ground. The players took their positions and I looked for Draco. He was already looking at me and he winked.

"Alright, now I want a clean and fair game from all of you" Madam Hooch said as she whistled and the game started.

It was pretty intense, both the teams had tied score, the match only to be won by their seeker.

I was biting my nails when I saw Harry fly behind the snitch. Draco on his tail.

"So, who do you wanna go with?" Ginny asked as she saw me bite my nails.

"To be honest with you guys, Draco" I said and in a swift moment Draco caught the snitch.

"And Slytherin wins the match!" Jordan announced and the Slytherin stands went wild. I silently cheered for Draco, when I saw him fly to me.

He offered the snitch to me and said, "Will you do the honor of going to the ball with me, Montgomery?"

"Why not, Malfoy?" I said as I took the snitch from his hands and kissed him.

He flew to his mates and I heard Madam Hooch shout, "MR. MALFOY! THAT SNITCH IS A SCHOOL PROPERTY, NOT YOURS" and I offered the snitch in the air and Draco came and grabbed it.

"Sorry, darling" he said and I pursed my lips into a thin line and nodded. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.1K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...
1.7K 172 32
"I'm just saying, she grew up in an orphanage in the muggle world. Her hands are filthy." He hissed again. "You're one to talk. Your hands are proba...
106K 3.4K 56
Sarah Salvatore is a pretty girl. She's loving, strong willed and very clever for her age. She lives a simple life, and is quite content with it but...
13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...