๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...

Oleh 17slumz

"๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ" Lebih Banyak

01.
A lil descriptionnn !
Notice

02

320 3 0
Oleh 17slumz

The man came up to the table I was sitting at. "Trenton?" I asked. He nodded his head signaling yes. He sat down across from me. "What's up?" I asked. "I saw the flyers up about you wanting an employee". He replied. "Ok great."

𝟷 𝚑𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
It was time to say goodbye. "You got the job!" I stood up and held my hand out. He gladly shook it. I walked away. I turned around and yelled "here's my card!" Trenton looked back I grabbed it. I resumed walking all the way to my office. I unlocked the door and sat my things down. I later started working.

𝟹 𝚑𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
I was finally done with working. I grabbed my things and quickly walked to my car. I later drove my way home. I jammed to some J. Cole. "And I aint never did this before no." I sang along. I soon reached home. I was glad today was a Friday. I parked into the driveway. I grabbed my keys and my purse. I walked to the front door and unlocked it.

As soon as I got in, I ran into my room. I splat down onto the bed closing my eyes. "Get tf up liyah" I said to myself. I sighed and stood up. I walked into my bathroom and stripped naked. I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. It soon got warm and I stepped in. The warm water covered my face as tears began to shed. I miss my father. I haven't seen him in five years or so. "Stop crying Liyah." I tell myself.

I finally get done with my shower. I put on my lingerie."Damn, I look good." I stated as I check myself out in the mirror. I decided to take some pictures. I moved the camera around to find the 'good' side of my body.

_Miss.liyaah

Liked by iiamtyler , and 16,703 others
"🦇"

-to be continued .

I know this was short. Follow my Twitter, 24slumss for more !!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 67.2K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
276K 16.1K 17
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
4.6M 290K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
447K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...