That's the past//Tayler Holder

By xxlewixx

He was your boyfriend until he cheated on you. You never saw him again or that was what you thought until you... More

Introduction
Packing day (1)
Tayler? (2)
Sleepover (3)
His girlfriend (4)
Dad's birthday (5)
Kiss (6)
Bryce!? (7)
I need you (8)
Sway House (10)
Slept with Bryce!? (11)
The kiss (12)
Breaking up?! (13)
The date (14)
Girlfriend now (15)
Charly?! (16)
Sorry Nate (17)
The lyrics (18)
Ask your mom?! (19)
The party (20)
The end (21)
Thank you

I love you? (9)

1.7K 7 1
By xxlewixx

MADI'S POV

I waited some time and then Olivia messaged me and told me she was outside. I put on my shoes and walked out the door. I got in the car and we just talked a little bit about what had happened between me, Tayler and Bryce.

When I came to the Triller Compound. I hurried up stairs. I grabbed the handle, but the door was locked.

"Go away Nate I've already said I'm not opening unless it's Madi and we both know for a fact that it's not her" I heard Tayler said thorough the door.

"It's not Nate it's me Tay open the door" I said.

I could hear steps coming closer to the door and I heard him unlock the door and then after opened it.

The only thing I could do and think of was hugging him. We hugged for some time. When we stopped the hug. We sat down on his bed and I could see that there were glass smashed on the floor.

"So what happened here Tay" I asked and pointed to the broken glass. "Ah um I was just angry" he said and looked down. "And why were you angry"
I then asked him.

"Madi because I hurt you, when I saw you cry that day I was so sad. I don't like seeing you sad. Because I love y-... Umm I love when you smile" Tayler said nervously while he scratched the back of his neck

"Oh umm do you want to watch 'never have I ever'?" Tayler then asked. "Yeah why not? But we need to clean all this up first okay?" I said to him

"Okay" Tayler said and smiled after and you returned the smile.

When the two of us were done. We layed down in Taylers bed. I put my head on his chest and his arm were around my waist. A few episodes later. Tayler had fallen asleep. I turned off the TV and gave Tayler a kiss on the cheek and you fell asleep a few minutes later.

*********

Chapter 9 is done now

EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 473 28
new beginnings to the end: " i love you too but i can't go back, it's too much, i just keep letting everyone down, it just, i just, i can't" moving t...
368K 5.1K 36
"ɒᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ" #1 in jadenhossler 28/6/2020 #1 in payton 4/7/2020
36.6K 549 52
Can a friendship really turn into something more? Or will the fear of losing that friendship completely cause two people to avoid the moment forever?
170K 2.8K 27
β™οΈŽβ™’οΈŽπ‘°π‘΅ 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯 𝘒 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯. 𝘒 𝘫𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘡, 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦, 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩�...